CDG Airport Problems Pt. 05

Story Info
Familiar lover, familiar apartment, first time anal.
3.5k words
4.31
13.3k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This piece is set in a fantasy world where COVID and STDs are not a thing. Part 1-4 exist in case you want continuity *

The smell of smog assaults my nose as the auto driver waits at the traffic light. We lurch forward just as the light turns orange and I feel the thong riding up my ass. Why the fuck did I decide on a thong again?

It's been over a week since someone else has touched me. That's probably why. And the soft material cupping my pussy, pulling tight against my asshole feels so fucking good.

I catch the auto guy looking at me in the rearview mirror and I smile just a bit. I trust his grandfatherly demeanor. He returns the smile, his eyes crinkling at the corner.

Ahaan had cancelled our Saturday plans because he and his ex-wife switched childcare days since his ex was ill and then I had travelled to Chennai for the week right.

When in Chennai, I'd managed to get a quick phone call with Ahaan between "meeting all the relatives" and told him I'd had sex with Janvi. That part of the conversation was short, to the point, and relievingly mature. He handled the situation with humor and grace, saying he had noticed her checking me out that night. He also confirmed what I had wondered - they were friends and at times lovers too.

And then we transitioned to sexting. Sexting that just focused on us, which is a blessing because most straight men move so quickly to threesomes with another lady once they know I'm not straight. So damn predictable.

And the sexting helped feed my sex drive while I was away, putting away never-ending food at relatives' homes. And the sexting helped lubricate the clandestine masturbating sessions I snuck in whenever I could find privacy, where I explored my pussy and ass with more persistence than ever before.

I was ready to be fucked. And this traffic was getting in the way.

***

"Madam, yahaan theek hai?"

"Haan, thank you." I pay the autodriver an elaborate tip, fulfilling my American NRI stereotype and then turn to face the street of practical lower-middle class homes nestled up against each other.

Well, fuck.

I hadn't recognized the address, but I would know the split family home and the circular staircase in a heartbeat. Ahaan must have moved into his parents' place after they passed away and his divorce.

I open the cool iron gate, remembering opening it as an 18 year old, walking up the stairs now and thinking of how I'd walked up before to have my first experience with oral sex. Even then Ahaan knew how to open me up. Every step forward was me begging for it, not him.

I ring the doorbell and Ahaan answers, dressed in a red kurta and jeans.

"Aisha."

Each syllable of my name is caressed perfectly - how does he manage to say my name with such sexiness?

I step in and look around, a strange formality setting in since I'm thrown off by the old apartment, filled with decade-old memories of clandestine making out and exploration.

"You're in your parents' place now."

I place my purse on the table - the place looks like his now, comfortable couches, a tv and sound system that looks expensive. An older style diwan in the living room hints at the history, we had watched a movie there while I was in senior year in high school and he was in college, where he fingered me under the blankets.

Warm hands on my shoulders pull me back into the present, and I turn to face him. I smell his cologne, and like a pavlovian dog, I start to get wet.

He kisses me hard and we caress each other's bodies with desperation. With each encounter there's less caution, more roughness. I can feel every touch through the sensual material of my new kurta and as his hand grabs my breast, I feel my breath go ragged with pleasure.

Ahaan breaks off the kiss as he sits down on the couch.

"Come," he orders with a smile, as he pats his lap.

"Already, Ahaan?" I raise my eyebrow but walk over, hearing my heels click onto the tiles until I reach the carpet.

I straddle him, my clit pressed up against him. He moves fast, kissing me and cupping my ass with his hands as he pulls me close.

"God, I love the feel of your beard," I murmur, hungrily responding to his kisses.

My fingers find the cool buttons of his kurta as we kiss and I start to undo them. I hear the rip of the nada as he unties my salwar, and he shoves a hand in from the front.

"You're wet already," he murmurs, pressing gently onto my clit.

I move my hips against his hand and against his growing cock, still hidden away in his pants.

"I got started without you," I murmur.

"I guess I have to keep up," he whispers back, as he sneaks his hand into the back of my salwar.

I adjust to give him access, and my fingers pull on his chest hair, taking in the scent of his cologne wrapping around me.

"What's this? A thong?" He pulls it lightly, and I feel it stretch across my pussy, against my ass. He watches my expression, holding my head in place with his other hand, and I'm sure he can see the desperation and desire there.

"A welcome back to my body gift. You really like holding my head in place, don't you? Fuck me already," I say, as I rise up a little.

Ahaan traces his fingers against my labia, painting wetness into my folds, barely dipping in before retracting.

"Only if you agree to be my slut tonight, Aish."

His gaze is both serious and playful, but the force from him - his body, his words, tell me he's as desperate for me as I am for him. And he's hiding it less. Which is his style.

He was the first to say I love you, the first to be vulnerable. I was the first to break both our hearts. I feel the moldy old guilt resurface and I shove it away, focusing on his brown eyes, his crow's feet that remind me we're older, hopefully wiser and kinder.

"Fuck me, fine, I agree - what did I say in France? I'll be your slut. For now..."

He pulls me hard into a rough kiss as his fingers slam into my pussy. I groan, riding his hand while savoring the sandpaper feel of his beard on my face.

For a while I play with my clit, as we pull into each other, as he finger fucks me. It is not enough.

"Fuck me?" I say, pulling his hand out of me. We stand, and pull our clothes off, my blue salwar pools at my legs, the kurta lies on the floor.

"Can you leave the heels and dupatta?"

I smile at Ahaan, settling the matching blue dupatta on my neck, feeling the cool air on my nipples. I decide to leave the thong on too. Ahaan looks stunning naked, his hair and chest hair messy from my fingers, his cock hard and ready.

"I missed your skin, your cock," I say as I get on my knees in front of him. Ahaan moves fast into my mouth. At this point, we know the rhythm we like for oral.

I shove my thong aside and push two fingers into my cunt as he feeds me his cock. The angle of my wrist is awkward but it works, and I feel an orgasm slowly building.

Ahaan murmurs things to me, as he pulls my head onto and off his cock. With each "good girl," I find myself getting wetter and needier, and my mouth hungrier. His words devolve into grunts as he fucks my mouth harder, and I moan around his cock from having both my pussy and mouth filled.

"Fuck, Aisha... stop."

I stop, eyes looking up at him, mouth half full with cock. We both burst out laughing, and I start to get off my knees, emptying both my mouth and my pussy.

"Too much?" I tease, cupping my breasts in front of him. I feel wetness on my nipples, strands of arousal streaking my tits.

"You are too much, Aish. Come sit on me," Ahaan sits back on the diwan, holding a condom in his hand.

"You love calling me a slut, huh?" I tease, playing with his cock in my hand as I start to roll the condom onto him.

"Only because I love how you react to it. Slut."

I look up, and he stares me down. He's right, my heart beats faster each time I hear him say the word. His hand covers my left breast, and he grins. He can feel it. The pussy juice, the heartbeat. And he tweaks my nipple.

"Slut," he says again softly as he feels my hardened nipple. He gets on his knees on the floor and we kiss, wrapping arms around each other. He's only a few inches taller than me, which makes it perfect for kissing.

"This slut needs to ride you," I whisper as I get off my knees. I straddle him again, slowly guiding his cock into me as I shove my thong aside. He fills me perfectly and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Comfortable?"

"Yeah," I say before pulling up and slamming into him. He grins and grabs my waist, holding me steady as he pounds back.

"Guess you want to be fucked, huh?"

"Don't you listen?" I say. There's something about being with him, that feels like 37 and 18, 37 and 18.

"I try," he says with a smile as he pushes in and out of me. I smile at him, taking in his crow's feet, his greys - all those signs of age that hint at hard-earned maturity.

The dupatta slides between us, the material blocking me from his delicious chest and so I rip it off us.

"You've been busy," Ahaan whispers, tracing the renewed hickey on display on my now-bare neck, a trace of Janvi on me. I immediately cum, clenching his dick with my pussy.

"Fuck, I wasn't expecting that!" he says, holding us both steady.

I should have expected it, but I hadn't.

I slow-kiss him as a thank you, tasting every bit of his lips.

Ahaan pulls me closer, and slowly disentangles from the kiss. He picks up the pace, sliding in and out of me hard, his hand gripping my hair tight. My orgasm and the hickey seem to have pushed him over.

The rapid filling and emptying of my pussy, his chest hair against my breasts, his thighs slamming into my ass, I'm overwhelmed by pleasure and sensation and I'm starting to lose my grip on him. He gently tugs my hair and another orgasm crashes through me. I feel him pulse inside of me, also cumming with me.

I hang limp against Ahaan, taking in his deep ragged breathing, his and my sweat dripping down our torsos. My legs feel a little numb, and so I get off him, taking off my heels and lying flat on the carpet.

"Fuck..."

I can feel the warmth of the carpet on my body, the cool air from the ceiling fan helping me calm down.

"Seriously..." Ahaan says. We bask in the afterglow for a few minutes until Ahaan stands up and slowly pulls off the condom.

"I'll just be back."

I smile at Ahaan and watch him disappear into a bedroom. The coolness from the fan is now starting to feel arousing and my nipples begin to harden. I turn onto my belly, and slowly start to flick at my clit. With each flick, I shudder, riding through mini moments of pleasure by myself.

I hear bare feet on the tiled floor and I feel warm hands caress my ass.

"I love how you moan when I fuck you. You were always so loud."

"Were always?"

"Were always," he says, as he starts to massage my ass cheeks.

"Want to fuck me in the ass?" I ask, turning my head slightly to face him.

A look of surprise and desire flashes across his face. "You sure?"

"Yeah, you provided us a non-bathroom so..." I wave my arm around the living room as a way to make light of what I'm asking, even though we both know what I'm asking. Thanks to my "never-had-a-dick-in-my-ass" disclosure in Janvi's bathroom.

Ahaan leans forward to kiss me and I see something tender in his eyes. A tenderness that warms me and also makes me uncomfortable.

"Are you sure?"

I get up off the floor and lean my elbows onto the diwan, and slowly wiggle my ass at him.

"Yes."

He pulls my thong roughly to the side and I hear a rip. Oh shit.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Aish."

"It's fine. It's kinda comfortable anyway. I'll just go commando," I grin, letting him know I'm actually okay.

"I have your other pair from Kunal's," he says, his eyes going from apologetic to aroused.

"Fuck, I'd forgotten about that."

"Did you like leaving pantiless?"

I smile again and wiggle my ass at him. I fucking did.

He spanks me gently, maybe as punishment for not answering him, and then Ahaan starts to rim my hole. I groan loudly, spreading my ass cheeks to help him have access.

His tongue goes in and I hear myself get louder. He eats my ass out for a while, and I sense my muscles relaxing, getting used to his tongue driving into me.

"Give me a second."

He disappears and while he's gone, I push two fingers into my pussy, finger fucking myself so I can feed my desire.

Ahaan comes back, condom on his dick, and lube in hand.

"Want to fuck me while you finger my ass, Ahaan?" I ask.

He grins and kneels behind me, sliding his cock quickly into my pussy. Cool thick gel lands on the entrance of my asshole, and I feel Ahaan's finger slowly push into me. I bear down with practice and he slowly starts to move it in and out, almost lazily. He holds his hips still, allowing me to adjust to both cock and finger.

"How does that feel?"

"Good.. so fucking good.."

"You seem more relaxed."

"I've been practicing."

"You're such a horny slut," he says, emphasizing his statement with a thrust.

My pussy pools with wetness and l move my arms back towards my ass, pulling my cheeks apart, giving him a view of his finger and cock inside of me.

"Spread your ass more for me, Aish." He says, and I pull harder.

I hear the bottle of lube being opened again and feel another finger pushing into my ass. I bear down again, to help him enter.

"I've fantasized about fucking you every way possible."

"Since when?" A dangerous question, but I'm feeling like opening that door.

"Since the first time you let me touch you," he whispers as he saws his fingers in and out of my asshole.

He reaches over with his free hand and flicks my nipple.

I moan, loving being touched like this. Loving the idea of him wanting me so much for so long.

With two fingers in my ass, he starts to pound my pussy. I let go off my ass cheeks and run my fingers over my clit, shoving my hips back into him in response. The coir under the sheet covering the diwan is rubbing up against my breasts.

I realize I'm close to an orgasm and I realize I want to try.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?"

I sense him pulling out of my pussy, and he plants kisses on my ass, rimming my hole again gently with his tongue. I feel goosebumps rise up, I'm so sensitive to his touch.

More cool lube drops near my ass, followed by fingers pushing it in. I hear the snap of a condom being removed and Ahaan places the tip of his unsheathed cock at my backdoor. I push back onto him and groan, trying to bear down and adjust to his size.

"How is it? Should I go slower?" His voice filled with concern.

"Let me adjust a bit."

I feel my ass pulsate around the tip of his cock. I hear his ragged soft breath as he pauses, and I gently play with my clit to up my arousal. I bear down more, feeling my muscles relax just a little around him.

"Feed me more," I groan.

"It's the wrong hole for that statement."

"Not in this situation."

As he inches in, my ass adjusts slowly to his size. We move slow, stopping, adjusting, stopping, and adjusting. I feel so full and just when I think I can't feel fuller, we connect more, his cock reaching parts of me I had never consciously felt before.

"I'm in."

"God, you feel good.. pull out a little and push back in, Ahaan."

My nerves tingle as he pulls away and my muscles achingly fill up again as he enters. I'm playing with my clit really slow, knowing how much a delicate balance this all is. With just a little more pressure, I know I'd come and I want to wait, to get used to his fullness.

"God, I wish you could see this," Ahaan says, his voice a hoarse deep whisper.

"Describe it to me."

"Your ass looks stunning, perfect, and seeing it take me in. Fuck."

I smile at the image, at his description.

Ahaan lets me lead the pace, and with time, the intense sensation starts to dim, allowing me to take in more pleasure from other parts of me. I play with my clit harder, my hand finds my nipples, and I beg, "fuck me a little hard, Ahaan."

Ahaan obliges, pounding me slowly but firmly, helping me feel the weight of his hips against my ass every time he pushes in completely.

"I wish I had something in my mouth," I gasp, feeling overwhelmed with desire and sensation.

"Like a cock or a pussy?" He asks, continuing to plough in and out of my ass.

I groan at that image of being filled at both ends.

"Yeah, that would be amazing."

"Would you be okay with a gag instead?" He asks.

I turn and I see him smiling at me, hands caressing my ass cheeks like he's worshipping them.

I nod and he reaches for my discarded dupatta on the diwan.

I open my mouth and he shoves it in. The texture of soft cotton in my mouth coupled with his cock in my ass is almost painfully arousing.

I move my hips harder into him, knowing I need more pressure, knowing I need to come soon.

He takes the cue and starts to fuck me harder. I can feel his hands digging into my waist, as he pounds into my ass.

My moans get louder and more desperate, and I can feel my throat getting dry from being open, from my vocal cords being used but all noise is muffled around my make-shift gag.

Ahaan spanks me and I shudder into a blinding orgasm that grips Ahaan's cock hard enough that wet jizz fills me almost instantly.

I don't have words, I just lay there propped up by the diwan, still gagged, nipples sore from my fingers and the diwan. I feel Ahaan shrinking inside of me, and he's also slumped over me, exhausted and hopefully satiated.

Ahaan slowly starts to pull out. My ass muscles close up after him, my anus tightening again. Fuck. How did we get him in there? How did it feel so damn good?

I feel his hands trace my shoulders, cup my breasts, caress my belly and my ass, and I moan listlessly, spitting out the dupatta.

"How are you, Aish?"

"Fucking good... can you spank me again?"

"You like that?"

I wiggle my ass in response again.

He smacks me again, and the sting is delicious.

"Fuck, that was amazing," I say, as I try to sit up. And I feel him leaking out of me. "Oh fuck, bathroom - can I get a shower?"

"Just around here. The white towels are clean."

I rush in, sitting down on the toilet, letting him leave my body. I pee quickly and decide to go in for a quick shower.

I'd been in such an autopilot or cleaning up, I had barely taken in this bathroom. I now look around the room - same beige and silver tiles from before. When I hid half-naked, terrified and quiet, when his mother arrived home unexpectedly during the day because she forgot something for work.

I burst out laughing just as Ahaan knocks on the door and sticks his head in.

"Come in. This was the same bathroom I hid in?"

"You remember?" He grins, amused. "It probably needs another renovation. Scotch?"

He pulls out two matching glasses holding beautiful gold liquid from behind his back. I smile broadly, taking in the combined magical sight of his nudity and his attentiveness.

"Yes, will you join me for my shower?"

He smiles, his eyes crinkling as he takes a sip of his drink. I mirror him, tasting the smooth scotch he's offered me.

Maybe this time, I won't need to be quiet in this bathroom.