CD's Can of Crisco Challenge

Story Info
CD attempts to take a whole can of Crisco up the ass.
1.4k words
4.33
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

My mission started a couple of days ago with a routine trip to the grocery store. There I was with my inflated buttplug firmly in place shifting my weight from side to side. With my shiny silver tights and matching unitard on underneath my baggy male clothes I was staring at a large can of Crisco lard. I pondered how well it would work as a lubrication and how I could stuff as much as possible of the slick substance up my ass. I added four cans of the lard, some pastry bags, and a turkey baster to my cart.

Once home I quickly shed my male clothes and put my purchases away. I love the way my spandex unitard shifts over my tights in my ass crack as I bend over to put items in the cupboards and reach deep into the fridge. After completing that task I went to the bedroom to change.

The silver tights and unitard layed in a pile on the hardwood floor as I slowly slid a sheer pair of tan crotchless pantyhose into place. After my short black satin nighty cascaded down my torso and stopped mid ass cheeks I deflated the buttplug and removed it. After applying a heavy coat of bright red lipstick and several layers of gloss I returned to the kitchen.

I have to admit my cock started to stiffen and rub against the pantyhose as I contemplated my first attempt to pack my ass with lard. With the cooking grease filled turkey baster tip inserted I placed a nylon covered leg up on the counter to maximize my spread as I started the injection.

Unfortunately the syringe offered too much resistance for the plunger to push the semi solid substance into my waiting ass to be effective. It eventually managed to inject the load but wouldn't be ideal for the amount I desired.

It still created that fresh load of cum in my ass feeling. The lard melted and dripped from me as I collected it and used it to pump my rock hard dick through my sheer pantyhose. The orgasm was intense with several squirts of semen flooding my greased up hose as I thought of other ways to fill me up with the entire can of slick lard.

The next day I was prancing around the house in a short black spandex skirt, black thigh highs and my stiletto heels. I had on a sheer black top that revealed the heavy nipple clamps weighing down my sensitive nipples. Each bang of a heel on the hardwood floor sent my nipple clamps dancing about. By my sixth trip up and down the hallway I was dripping precum onto the floor like a drooling dog.

I strutted over to the kitchen counter and filled a pastry bag half full of lard. Without bending my knees I bent over. My skirt slowly rose up over my ass cheeks as I steadied myself on my heels.

With the metal tip of the pastry bag inserted just past my sphincter I curled up the end of the bag and started pushing against the contents. At first the bag easily emptied into me as I continued to push. The wonderful feeling of fullest came over me as the pure white lard continued to make it's way into my bowels.

I unrolled my eyes when the bag won't empty into me anymore. The lard was now just erupting from me and forming a frosting top between my legs. Accepting defeat I removed the pastry bag and lowered myself down onto my floor mounted horse cock dildo.

My legs began to shake and my heels were tapping on the tile floor as I continued my decent on the massive dildo. When I felt the cold floor touch my ass, my dick twitched as cum free flowed to my balls.

With each upward and downward pump the sound of sloppy over lubricated sex filled the kitchen air. I love the loud sounds of being fucked almost as much as the act. The lard made it super easy to glide up and down the horse cock as I picked up the pace. When I allowed the dildo to slip completely out of me the liquefied cooking oil poured down onto my ride.

I rubbed my nylon clad legs as my heavy nipple clamps jinged with every thrust. After assaulting my own ass for a few more minutes I came so hard that I shot myself in the face with a few ropes of my man juice. I do love licking cum of my lipstick covered lips!

As fun as that session was it was still a defeat in my books. Luck would have it I was discussing my failed attempts to one of my lovers during a phone sex session, he assured me that he had the solution to my problem.

Last night he stopped over. When I let him in I noticed he was carrying a few bags from the store. He complemented me on my outfit. I was wearing a white crotchless bodystocking, a pink polyester/ nylon tennis skirt, and hot pink stilettos. I had very large silver hoop earrings in and bright pink lip gloss on.

Smiling he reached into the bag and produced large water cannon toys. These were two foot long plastic cylinders with plungers. They were designed to draw up a massive amount of water to spray there holders victims.

It took four of these toys to clean out an entire can of Crisco. With the empty can and four loaded water cannons of lard on the coffee table I took my position bent over the arm of the leather couch. I ensured my nylon covered dick was tucked below the arm so that my lover had a good view of how my cock reacts to his variety of activities.

He started with a finger full of grease as he playfully reamed and probed my puckering hole. I moaned as I spread my legs wider and pushed my ass into his finger. Satisfied, he withdrew his finger and picked up the first cannon of Crisco. With the first two inches sank inside me he began pushing the plunger deeper and deeper into the colorful plastic cylinder.

The shape proved perfect as cylinder after cylinder maintained a seal while pushing it's content further and deeper into my bowels. The fourth and final cylinder pushed the semi solid lubricant well past my prostate as the plunger finished it's decent into the cylinder.

Watching me take tube after tube of grease up my ass made him hard as steel. Almost as soon as the last tube was removed he shoved his cock deep into my packed ass. There was that familiar sound of sloppy sex filling the front room as my nylon covered body was slammed into the side of the couch.

He grabbed my shoulders in an attempt to burry himself deeper into me then he ever has been as he continued pounding me. My own cock was streaming precum into my bodystocking as it created a shiny spot on the side of the couch. My large silver hoops swayed back and forth with every thrust.

The sloppy sound amplified as more lard poured out of me and got caught between our bodies. It was so loud it started to sound like a mop getting tossed about in a bucket of water.

A steady stream of clear grease flowed down the inside of both my legs and settled in my hot pink stilettos. He switched from holding my shoulders to grabbing my hips as he quickened his pace of breeding me.

Even after cumming in me he continued to fuck me relentlessly. He groped me all over as he continued like a possessed man to fuck my guts out. By the time he finished depositing what I believe to be his fourth or fifth load into me I had came twice myself.

When he withdrew from me there was a thick white frosting like material completely filling my ass crack. After collecting the whipped lubricant with both hands I turned around to face my lover as I smeared the contents into the sheer fabric covering my cock.

I loved how I continuously leaked from my ass as I used the fluff filled nylons to strain my dick against till I climaxed for a third time. We both collapsed to the floor where we smeared puddled lube into my nylon bodystocking as we gathered our wits.

A sense of pride came over me as I looked over at the empty container of Crisco. My lover said he had a great idea for next time that included the water cannons, two cans of lard, and some plastic sheets for the bed. My cock began to stiffen in my cum soaked greasy outfit at the idea while we finalized our plans.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers