Saturday Night at he ABS Pt. 01

Story Info
Gina is out of town so she goes to the local bookstore.
1.1k words
4.54
2.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out of town, house sitting for a friend. His house is in a conservative neighborhood so except in his house I wasn't dressed in my typical Gina is a slut mode. Saturday afternoon I was bored and horny so time for me to find something or someone to have some fun. Found a local bookstore and read up that they had gloryholes and was Tran friendly. Found out that across the street was a rent by the hour motel so I checked in for 8 hours, changed into a more slutty outfit, inserted a butt plug, and headed for the store. Once in I brought some poppers and decided to check out the layout.

As I walked into the back area where there were video booths a few of the guys were checking me out. My outfit was slutty yet modest. I had on a pair of satin pink gym shorts, tank top, and 3 inch heels. Underneath was a front closing bra, a pair of panties that was open in the rear, and crotchless pantyhose. Red lipstick, clip on earrings, my red wig, and to finish it off pink knee pads...lol...this way they knew I was there for fun. I went into the first booth I noticed with a gloryhole and sat down. I put a few dollars in the slot, opened the poppers, and hoped a few cocks would go through the slot and into this slut.

After 2 or 3 minutes a cock came through. Nice, about 6 inches, cut. I started to suck it and was really enjoying it because as I deep throated it I could swallow, causing him to moan and throb. He shot rather quickly a nice thick load and I figured it was off to the races. The next cock was a little shorter, maybe 5 inches. After a few minutes he asked if he could come into my booth. Of course I said yes. Once in I unbuckled his pants and started to suck his cock. As I did this I fondled his balls which were huge! Small cock, big balls. He lasted a good 15 minutes before grabbing my head and holding me tight as he came. He left and he left the door open. As I was fixing my lipstick a guy standing outside showed me his cock. It was easily 8 inches and thick. He motioned for me to come out.

Once outside the booth he pushed me to my knees and started to feed me his cock, stopping to also feed me poppers. His cock was a thing of beauty. A fat head, beautiful tip and opening. I started slowly licking his cock, worshiping it and then started to let it enter my mouth. My tongue worked it, flicking it as I swallowed it. With 7 inches in my mouth i stopped but he then held my head and forced the last inch down my throat. Finally he let go as I struggled to breathe. He held my head and started to throat fuck me, calling me a sissy slut. It was so exciting as i love to be humiliated and used like a whore. As he did this two others circled around with their cocks out. They were 6 and 7 inches and I alternated sucking and jerking all three off. Then the guy with the biggest cock helped me stand up and told me he wanted to fuck me.

He bent me over and pulled down my shorts, then smacked my ass, remarking how much he would enjoy fucking me. As he was spanking me his friends were shoving their cocks in my face. I was jerking team and licking them as my ass was getting beaten. Then he pulled my butt plug out and shoved it into my mouth. Thank God i had cleaned my ass out good but still i could taste the KY and my ass juices as the tiers laughed. He then left it in my mouth as told me to keep it there as a gag. He spit on his cock and put the head to my hole and then rammed it in to his balls. As my mouth opened to scream one of the guys held the plug so it was muffled. The big guy started to fuck me hard and fast. Of course, being the slut I am, i started to fuck back, moving my ass onto his cock.

By now the guys pulled the plug from my mouth and again had me suck both of them, alternating between their cocks. Being spit roasted like this was fantastic. I kept pushing my ass back and forth on that thick cock and alternating sucking the two cocks in front of me. Then the guy with the 7 inch cock pulled my head to his balls, burying his cock down my throat as he came. As he pulled out I tried to lick it clean but the other guy decided he wanted to finish too, pushing his friend to the side and now fucking my throat. What he lacked in length he made up in force, fucking my mouth mercilessly, reminding me what a slut I was. The guy fucking me was also spanking me, beating me so my ass really hurt but there was no stopping him. All of a sudden he grabbed my hips and held me tight, screaming he was cumming. I could feel his cock pulsate as he dumped his load in me. As this point the guy I was sucking also shot a load in my mouth, pulling back to leave just the head in and fill my mouth with his cum.

He then backed off as he seemed very sensitive. The guy who fucked me had pulled his cock out completely and came around, having me lick it clean. His cock, while shrinking, was still thick, slimy, and gooey. As I cleaned it another guy took his place, fucking me. He wasn't as big and between being stretched out and full of cum for lube he slipped right in. But he only lasted a few minutes when he unloaded. I now licked him clean. At this the attendant came back and told those guys to leave. he then said he had it all on video and I was in trouble! I took my butt plug and stuck it back in me so I would not leak figuring he was throwing me out of the store. Instead He took me to his office to show me the video. He then offered me a choice. Suck his dick or he would ban me from the store....What a choice! Fresh lipstick and a small, 5 inch cock that lasted only a minute. When done he said I was welcome back anytime! Back to the motel I went, satisfied for the moment but ready to go online and see if I could get someone to visit me!