Eugene the Janitor meets CD Mary

Story Info
CD Mary visits public rest stops, Eugene helps her.
3.5k words
4.67
6.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

My name is Eugene I'm normally very shy and keep to my self. However after meeting Mary I had to tell my story and how the events have changed my life.

I don't typically like talking to people and keep to myself. That's why working for the government cleaning road side rest stops is my ideal job. Tasked with maintaining and cleaning several facilities I usually spend about an hour or so at my assigned locations in an eight hour shift.

The job requires me to clean up trash in the lots, empty the receptacles, and clean / stock the restrooms. Most days I can complete my tasks without interacting with others or just the occasional friendly wave.

It was about a month ago when I meet Mary at one of my assigned facilities. At first I thought I stumbled across a crime scene. I dropped the industrial size roll of toilet paper I was carrying when i seen Mary in the corner of the last stall in the mens room.

She was wearing a short red dress and dark black pantyhose. One of her high heeled shoes was on the floor of the next stall. Her nylons were torn, her long blonde hair was a mess, and her makeup was smeared. Above all that she was covered from head to toe in what looked like semen.

When I called out to her asking if she was okay, she failed to respond at first. It took three times to wake her and make eye contact. The first thing she said was please don't call the police. I informed her that if she had been assaulted and raped that she should get to the hospital and file a police report.

Introducing myself I told her my name and that I work for the government cleaning the facilities. As I handed her lost shoe to her she informed me that everything was consensual and apologized for the mess.

Offering my hand she steadied herself and rose up from along side the toilet onto her heels. She introduced herself as Mary and continued to inform me that she was a crossdresser who enjoyed meeting men in public areas.

Mary apologized again as she washed the drying cum and ruined makeup from her face. I asked her if she felt safe doing this sort of thing. She claimed that most times it's just her and one guy playing in a stall, cumming, and leaving. This time got out of control when the guy she was to meet brought three friends with him. Between the poppers and working four dicks into orgasm several times she passed out from exhaustion.

I escorted Mary to the supply closet and offered her to rest on the chair. The supply room has several shelves full of paper products, cleaning supplies, and equipment. There is a mop area with a floor sink and a small desk with chair to complete paperwork and fill out order forms.

Mary asked if there was anything she could do for me as a way to show her appreciation for not calling the police and letting her rest in the supply room. She seen the hesitation in my body language and said if I was married or had a girlfriend she understood. I proceeded to inform her that I was an introvert, shy, and only ever had one girlfriend.

With a smirk on her face she grabbed my belt and pulled me close to her. After fishing my penis out of my pants and underwear she stroked it to full attention. She looked up to me as she expertly wrapped her lips around my dick. Within three or so trips of her mouth up and down my shaft I unloaded a huge pent up load of cum right down her throat. With a surprised look on her face, she swallowed my deposit without ever removing her mouth from my twitching cock.

After thoroughly cleaning my penis she tucked it back into my drawers as she looked up at me while licking her lips. She pointed to my bottle of water and asked if she could have some. Without hesitation I handed her the bottle. She proceeded to drink the whole thing in one tilt. Afterwards she promised to pay me back as she stood up.

I watched her walk towards the door. Her short red dress still covered in dollops of semen, her black tights torn and with streams of white stains, and her blonde wig tangled. I listened to the sound of her black high heels on the tile floor getting fainter as she approached the door. When she reached the knob she turned back and told me that everytime our paths meet she would gladly be of service. Dumbfounded I just nodded as I finished buckling my belt.

A few days later at a different facility I was rolling my mop bucket into the mens room when I stopped in my tracks. There was a man and women in the handicap stall. All I could see is a pair of jeans wrapped around some work boots behind a pair of red high heels and sexy legs in shiny tan pantyhose. The mans thrusting forward stopped and their combined grunting silenced. The guy opened the door a little then swore as he informed the lady that it was the janitor and they had to hurry and get out. Next a familiar face peaked out and Mary joyfully exclaimed that it's okay, he's my friend Eugene.

Mary called me over and invited me to watch as she instructed her lover to proceed with pounding her. I quickly put up the restroom closed sign and returned to the open stall. He had her bent over the toilet and with his hands on both her hips was ramming his cock deep inside her. Her blue denim skirt was pulled up over her ass and her silky tan pantyhose were ripped wide open. I watched as her large gold hoop earrings swayed back and forth with each thrust in and draw back.

She began to shutter and struggle to stand in her stiletto heels as she announced that she was cumming. With that he repositioned his hands to use her bunched up skirt as a handle bar. With a more firm hold of her he rammed his cock harder and deeper into her asshole. After another minute or two of trying to push her through the stall wall he stopped. Keeping his dick balls deep into Mary he released his load.

He withdrew from her and stepped out of the stall. Grinning as he walked past me he said she was all mine now. After watching him exit I turned back to look at Mary. She was still bent over the toilet bracing herself against the back wall. Her short jean skirt was still gathered up, her round ass cheeks still wrapped in shiny tan colored pantyhose, and cum was oozing out of her freshly fucked hole.

Mary looked over her shoulder at me and asked what I was waiting for. Within seconds I dropped my pants and freed my raging hardon. As it descended into her cum filled hole my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I ran my hands all over her pantyhose clad legs, thighs, and ass. As I slowly slid in and out of her she moaned in pleasure. Mary said she liked being made love to like this rather then just being forcefully fucked.

After several minutes of groping her all over I reached in front of her and stroked her now stiff again cock through her cum soaked nylons. The lubricated pantyhose slid easily against her rock hard pole. Within minutes we were both climaxing as I pumped my load into her and she flooded her pantyhose for a second time.

Mary turned around and as she was fixing her skirt kissed me. The feel of her lipstick covered lips on mine was amazing. Her lips just glided against mine as our tongues played. She broke from our kiss and apologized sighting that she doesn't normally kiss her suitors. I informed her there was nothing to be sorry about and that it was a pleasurable kiss.

She smiled then turned to the exit. Without looking back she whispered that she would see me later and walked to the door. I enjoyed watching her hips sway in that blue jean skirt, the pantyhose shine as she passed by the frosted windows, and her long hair bounce with each step in her high heels. It was mesmerizing to say the least.

Unfortunately I didn't run into Mary for the rest of that week and I was rather disappointed. I realized that maybe I wasn't so afraid of people or contact with them, but rather haven't meet the right type of person. I have to admit that feeling Mary's dick pulse as I milked a load from her into her pantyhose was rather exciting, almost empowering.

To my delight, the next week I was sweeping the parking lot when I seen Mary strutting towards the building. She had a long black trench coat on that just barely stopped above her tall black heels. As she made her way each stride displayed the top of the black leather high heeled boots and a glimpse of really glossy looking sheer black pantyhose.

I wanted to rush right in after her but didn't want to interfere with her date. I decided to finish the task at hand and then go check up on her. To my surprise she was at the vending machine in the lobby buying an energy drink.

I walked up to her and whispered in her ear that it was a beautiful evening. She turned and smiled as she realized it was me. I asked what her plans were for the evening as she sipped her recent purchase. She sighed as she informed me that her meeting was canceled. Grinning I asked if she would like to help me fill out some order forms in the supply room. Mary immediately took me up on my offer as I held the door open for my lady.

She playfully hopped up on the desk with her long legs exposed and dangling. Her legs were intoxicating. She had on the most shimmering sheer pair of nylons I have ever seen. Her legs looked as if she was dunked in black oil as they shined in the light provided by the one bulb in the room.

She spread her legs apart and summoned me with a finger. I instantly filled the gap and started rubbing her nylon covered legs. She tilted her head back moaning as she undid the belt to her trench coat. It fell off her and onto the desk and I realized that she was wearing a bodystocking not a pair of pantyhose. The sheer fabric covered her entire body in a black high gloss sheen.

Our hands got busy as we kissed. She was busy stripping me of all my clothes and I was busy trying to feel every inch of her nylon covered body. Her gorgeous glossy bright red lips were smashed against mine as we kissed trying to get deeper and deeper into each others mouths.

We grabbed each others cocks and stroked them. Her cock felt amazing through the bodystocking. She pulled herself closer to me and reveled a pre-made hole in the crotch of her slick bodystocking. She the guided my dick up the hole and against her own dick. Then we caressed the two nylon covered cocks as we continued to passionately kissed. Pre cum was starting so soak the front of her sheer outfit which made her nylon suit even more slick to pump our dicks into.

Breaking from our kiss Mary begged me to fuck her. We separated just long enough for her to sit back further on the desk and lift her legs into the air. I supported each sexy sheer leg as I aimed my manhood towards her lubricated hole. Very slowly I pushed the tip of my dick in. Her own cock twitched and hardened even more into the tight confines of her hosiery as I sank inch by inch deeper into her.

We were in extasy as I thrust into her and she pushed back. With her legs now perched on each of my shoulders I was able to pinch her nipples and stroke her cock as I continued to pound my nylon covered lover.

She screamed that I was hitting her prostate just right as cum began to collect into the tented nylon covering the head of her steel like rod. I too started cumming as I continued fucking my hot nylon covered crossdresser. I pumped some cum deep into her and some just inside her as I continued trusting through my orgasm. Mary dug her nails into my shoulders as she lifted her ass and pushed into her bodystocking a huge load of cum before collapsing on to the desk.

We stayed in that position for a minute catching our breath. Eventually my dick softened and plopped out of her. A steady stream of semen followed. As she slide off the desk she purposely collected the cum off it with her ass. Once on her feet she rubbed the recovered cum into her bodystocking. The cum stain on the front of her outfit now meet the slick field of cum on her ass to become one large wet area.

To her surprise her phone chimed alerting her to a text. Her previously arranged hook up apologized for being late sighting car trouble. She looked to me as if asking for permission. I held her coat up for her and wished her a good time. I informed her that I would stay in the supply room waiting for her return.

About fifteen minutes later she returned with a fresh load of cum stored in her ass. After she removed her coat I could tell by her hard on pressing against the bodystocking that she needed to cum again. Mary pulled my cock out and pressed hers against mine. As we stood there grinding our cocks together against her cum covered nylon outfit she reached between her legs and released her freshly acquired deposit. She then took it and completely covered our cocks with it. The additional lubrication sent us over the edge as we came together. I pushed puddles of cum up her bodystocking unit cum covered her belly and soaked her nipples.

Mary was in her glory as she examined her cum covered state. She mentioned that once she got to the car she was going to remove her coat and drive with the windows down to enjoy the sensation of cum drying all over her.

Last week I was finishing up my tasks at the most remote of our restroom facilities when I noticed Mary's car in the lot. I looked all through out the building but she was no where to be found. It was late so I figured maybe she was with some guy in his car. Being so dark out they could be getting it on without anyone really noticing.

Then I seen a flash of light coming from the picnic area towards the back of the lot. As I approached to see what was going on I could make out the silhouettes of several people gathered.

With my eyes adjusted to the dark I could see that it was Mary and six guys. She was in a tight brite blue spandex top with a white spandex pleated skirt. She had very sheer white pantyhose on and white sneakers. She had her blonde wig in ponytails and large sparkling silver hoop earrings on.

When I said Mary with some questioning tone in my voice she replied that it indeed was her and was glad i made it. She hopped off the picnic table and bounced over to me. Requesting I do her a favor and video her performance as she handed me a camcorder. Puzzled I asked how she knew I would find her to which she claimed she parked where I would see her car and knew I would investigate. With a wink of her eye she said when she was done with these six guys she would be ready for some dessert as she tugged on my dick through my pants.

After a few pointers on the camera controls we rejoined the group. Mary assured the guys that I was just the camera man and to pretend I wasn't there. She proceeded to a grass aaea close to the picnic table and got down on her pantyhose clad knees.

The guys didn't need any more of a hint and quickly circled around her. With the light turned on from the camcorder I could see the guys all take their dicks out. When Mary noticed the red light indicating I was recording she started to get to work.

Going from dick to dick she parted her glossy pink lips for all six cocks. Sometimes she would have more then one in her mouth at a time. Both her hands were filled with cocks as she bobbed up and down the shaft of another. Once and awhile she would look right into the camera as she continued her one crossdresser crusade to tame all these cocks.

Satisfied that all the dicks were rock hard she got up from her kneeling position and pranced over to the picnic table. There she slid her white spandex skirt off and tossed it aside. What I thought was a blue spandex shirt was actually a thong unitard tightly parting her nylon covered ass cheeks.

She bent over the table and pulled the thong section out of her ass revealing the fact that her sheer white pantyhose were crotchless. Looking back and into the camera she reached behind her and removed a large buttplug. I zoomed in to make sure I got her gapping hole on tape then backed away. As the buttplug came to rest on the ground below her the first guy positioned himself for entry.

He easily sank into her and started a good rythem of thrusts in and out. With him penetrating her ass Mary was sucking another cock while pumping a third and fouth with her fists. I covered as many camera angles as i could. Wide shots to get the hole gangbang in frame and close ups of her oral work and fucking. My favorite view was under the table looking up. I recorded as his timber sawed its way into her hole. The best part was watching her cock strain against the pantyhose as it poked forward on every trust in of his. Mary's cock was just barely under the table as she pushed back to meet his assault.

Cock after cock unloaded into her ass as the camera continued to tape every bit. A return to under the table revealed precum leaking heavily from Mary's dick into the sheer fabric as every stab stretched it further. Cum dripped from behind her balls as load after load got pushed out of her by the next dick waiting to explode. I made sure to record the growing puddle of semen on the concrete directly below.

As the timer on the camcorder revealed 45 minutes of none stop fucking and sucking the action began to let up. All the guys came in Mary's ass at least twice with a few having the stamina to go a third time. Mary herself had at least two if not three hands free orgasms as dick after dick plowed past her prostate and filled her ass with massive loads of cum.

When the last guy unleashed his fourth load into her sopping hole I got the close up angle for her. He withdrew from her and she collapsed on to the table. As the guys all left she smiled into the camcorder and proudly announced that this was a new personal best.

I continued to record as she crammed the large buttplug back into her ass. As she tugged her thong unitard back up between her pantyhose covered ass cheeks she looked back over her shoulders and claimed she was saving some cum for later.

With that I stopped recording and set the camcorder on the table. Mary sat up and could easily see my swollen cock even in the dark and through my pants. I lowered my pants to reveal my precum soaked underwear. She pulled my drawers down and released my cock and heavy blue balls. When she pushed her cum soaked pantyhose covered dick against mine I came immediately. It was the longest and hottest orgasm I had ever. Ropes of cum shot from my cock and struck her in the face and all over her blue spandex unitard.

Mary was shocked as she licked my semen from her lips and proceeded to promise me a night to remember for doing her this favor. I told her I was looking forward to and holding her to it. She took my phone then entered her information while inviting me over. She held the camcorder up and claimed to have the perfect matching outfits for us to wear while we watched the premier of her new movie on a big screen television. I accepted the invitation touting that I will bring the refreshments. It's just about time for me to head over there now.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers