All Comments on 'Cebu Hotel Sexy Threesome Pt. 02'

by Hardfordiverse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Potentially a fun romplace with three sexy gurls.

Actually, a compendium of spelling errors, typos, and misunderstood words: beret vs bereft ?

So much so that I could not finish reading this submission.

Previous chapters were quite decent and I was looking forward to continuing the story.

Maybe it was changing hotels, perhaps adding the third gurl, not sure. Just needs tightening up in all aspects, starting with Proof Reading and grammar checker.

HardfordiverseHardfordiverseabout 2 years agoAuthor

Fair comment. Thank you . It was a long time ago but i remember it very clearly ! Next chapters are ready to go !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter...please keep writing!!

HardfordiverseHardfordiverseabout 2 years agoAuthor

Next two are written ! Will be published shortly

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 month ago

Lucky man as I Love the night life of Cebu and rented a condo recently where i invited two well endowed pretty Ladyboys up to my room in hopes of being spit-roasted by these ladies. The one with the largest endowment liked to talk dirty to me as i sucked her hard and then she finished inside of me as i sucked her friend. My only regret is i wanted to record it but they were shy and only got a recording of me sucking one up close as she moaned and talked dirty as i am usually dom but these two lovelies had me wanting them so bad i would be their boy toy. I had fantasized about being gangbanged by a group of Lovely ladyboys as the ones in Cebu and Manila rival the ones in Thailand as the prettiest in the world. They also liked that i was a multi-cummer and came three times while being with them as the largest was dom and her friend had a velvet mouth that as she sucked me got her super hard. Can't wait to be back in Cebu in a few months and cruise the circle and the nearby bars and the mall full of these sexy ladyboys.

HardfordiverseHardfordiverse26 days agoAuthor

Hi Domckr - thanks for your note- yes I agree 1000% Cebu and Manila girls are way hotter and kinder than this in Thailand- also much easier to understand. I have so many more experiences to recount- I will find the time to write them one day soon !Have a great day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardfordiverse@Hardfordiverse
Just a pleasure seeking easy going man - always looking for new experiences! UK based ......