Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee used a larger size because she and Jason Richards, the Cedar Hill high school physical education teacher, had been having regular sex and his cock was ENORMOUS.

Detective: "But weren't you affected by the supposed aphrodisiac?"

Aimee: "Nah; it was only Marsha, Sam and Shell; but Shell seemed to be able to ignore it."

Detective: "But you were the one who rang for the police, weren't you?"

Aimee: "Yeah. The others were too distracted to do the phoning."

Detective: "Would you know if they were the only ones having their period?"

Aimee: "I think Ronni probably was. It seems the four really close friends were almost in synch."

Detective: "By Ronni, I guess you mean Veronica?"

Aimee: "Yeah; sorry."

Detective: "OK. Thank you Aimee."

To further confirm her theory that it was only those girls using the Comfort+ Sport tampon, Stone phoned Veronica and Marsha.

Veronica said she was not affected, and she was using a tampon on the night, but it was a 4U Active large. She used the large size because she normally had a very strong menstrual flow.

Masha confirmed that she was using Comfort+ Sport on that evening, and she was definitely affected.

Now certain that she had identified the correct brand and type, Stone sought to locate the origin of those tampons.

Detective: "Marsha, can you look at the box for me and see where they were packaged."

Masha opened her purse. "It says they were produced and packed in the Californian plant."

Detective: "It does? Great! Thank you, Marsha."

*****

Tracing the perpetrator by the phone number given in the contest note proved unsuccessful, because it was a prepaid cell.

Senior Detective Gunn and Detective Stone considered that the perpetrator must work on a production line at the Comfort factory in North Hollywood, California. So they went to the factory, and soon narrowed the list of suspects down to a few people who worked on the assembly line of the Comfort+ Sport range.

They attempted to flush out the perpetrator by texting the contest phone number and observing which worker answered. The first time they tried this no one on the assembly line responded: they had forgotten that the plant ran 24 hours a day with three 8 eight-hour shifts.

They repeated the process later, during the afternoon shift; this time the culprit was caught. The perpetrator turned out to be Helmut Zabroski.

Senior Detective Gunn quickly obtained a search warrant. In Helmut's rooms, the police found capsules at various stages of assembly, and containers holding the components yet to be used.

*****

Helmut only worked part-time on the assembly line.

His salary helped pay for his University fees. He was an Electrical Engineering student majoring in electronics and medical instruments, and as such his personality and situation exactly matched those described by the Police Profiler.

When asked what his motive was, he said, "He wanted to punish those deviant western ladies who used the devil's device; the tampon."

Apparently, he had once dated Angelique on many occasions, each time progressing to a heavier form of petting.

On the first date he received just a brief kiss good-night.

At the end of the second date, they kissed for a longer time, even licking each other's lips, while he caressed the camel-toe in her panty.

After their next date, she actually allowed him to put his fingers under her panty as they kissed; a very passionate tongues-and-all kiss. She became very aroused and began to question her desire to remain a virgin until she was married.

She was a good Christian girl. However, her animal instincts to mate; become pregnant; and have a child; became very strong. She reached for his pants; unzipped his fly, and released his rampant cock.

She rested her head on his shoulder as she squeezed and stroked his cock; her long fingers could barely reach around its circumference. She could not believe how hard it was; like a rock.

She stood on her toes and pulled his dick toward her cunt: but: but; she couldn't do it; she pulled away; and after a brief kiss, said, "Sorry Helmut, I'm just not ready yet."

On their fourth date they went to the movies. It was a double-bill.

During the screening of the first feature, "The Notebook", his hand moved slowly from her waist, up under her skirt to finally massage her clit; she showed no sign of objecting; rather, just before the interval, she spread her legs to allow him a better access.

After the interval the film was "The Summer of 42".

Helmut very quickly re-established the previous position of his fingers between her labia.

When she began to rock her hips against his fingers, he pulled at her panties; first one side, then the other; until he had worked them down close to her knees. She put her legs together and her panties slid down onto her shoes, from where he retrieved them.

Now Helmut fingered her just deep enough to tickle her G-spot; she reacted by sliding her hips back and forth rapidly.

Her orgasm was triggered by the scene in which the awkward teenage boy Hermie was seduced by the beautiful young lady, Dorothy. Helmut knew she had cum, because he felt her cunt spasm as her legs and hips shook wildly.

Helmut continued lightly stroking her clit throughout the remainder of the movie.

Angelique wanted to please him just as he had pleased her: she reached for his pants and released his enflamed cock; it almost glowed in the darkness. She bent over and lightly kissed its tip before sucking up the pre-cum. It tasted salty. This was the first time she had attempted to give a blow-job; however, her enthusiasm made up for her lack of experience. She kissed the tip and licked its entire length with all of her love, occasionally looking up at his face and being happy at his obvious enjoyment. She knew some of her friends had been practicing all of their teenage years, and could probably have done a better blow-job, but that didn't matter.

As the titles appeared, Helmut made himself decent; however, he had forgotten her panty, which now hung out of his back pocket in such a way that it was obvious what they were.

In the car park, their love-making continued. Helmut opened the rear door and Angelique knew what he wanted; she climbed in and lay on her back with her legs spread, the redness of her pussy and its surrounds said she was ready.

Helmut climbed on top, laying his penis between her enlarged labia. He kissed her as he thrust his cock back and forth in the crease of her pussy. With each stroke, the head of his dick move down until it found her cunt. Initially just his dick-head entered her, then he pushed forward until its tip reached her G-spot. A jolt of pleasure shot from her cunt all through her body. Suddenly she realised she was no-longer a virgin; but worse, she remembered her period and the tampon.

With all of her strength she pushed him off.

Seeing the removal of the bloodied tampon from her pussy was too off-putting for poor Helmut. She tried to console him: she smothered his now limp cock with kisses; licking its length as she looked encouragingly into his eyes. She even sucked its entire length into her mouth, but it was no use; she could not relight the fire of desire within him.

And so it was that he sought revenge: revenge on those girls who used the evil tampon.

After numerous prototypes, he eventually perfected the vibrating capsules. His intent was to cause the user to be aroused to the point of embarrassment, hopefully while they were in public. To increase the likelihood of this, he only triggered the capsules during meal times.

To facilitate this, he required the phone number of the user. So, he put the fake contest note in those packets of tampons where he had placed the capsules. That way he could telephone each respondent and use their phone to broadcast the signal necessary to turn on the capsule, or capsules if there were many ladies within the area.

*****

Senior Detective Gunn and his assistant Detective Stone held a news conference to notify the public that the perpetrator had been caught, and therefore there should be no further problems with the use of tampons in future. They did however give details of the fake competition note and suggested that any packet of tampons containing such a note should not be used.

What the detectives didn't know was that the capsules, either separately or inside tampons, were already being sold with an appropriate on/off app via the internet.