Celebrity Author

Story Info
Wife is enchanted by a famous man.
1.9k words
2.79
28.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Nancy works for a national charity and she recently was able to attract a big-time author (who will remain anonymous) to attend a charity event in our city. The author has written dozens of novels that appeal mostly to women, mysteries with romance involved. My wife likes his books and was really excited over the opportunity to meet him. The author, who I'll call Robert, agreed to attend a charity book signing and auction that Nancy arranged, to be followed by a small reception at our house afterwards. Nancy was really enthused about the events and was almost gushing over how famous and accomplished this guy was.

Her conversations with him and his agent went well and when he got in town, she and a few others had lunch with him the day before and then Nancy and her boss went to dinner with him, the night before the charity auction. They had dinner in the hotel that he was staying at downtown. When Nancy finally got home at 10:00 she was exhausted, but was very excited. She clearly was taken with the charm of Robert and went on and on about him and his writings and charitable activities. I got the impression that he might've copped a few feels from my willing wife and was going to say, "If you like this dude that much, it sounds like you'd want to fuck him", but I didn't. I learned later that Robert had been coming on to my wife during dinner and had her stay for a drink in the lounge afterward. She said she felt like he was undressing her with his eyes and was flattered by the attention of such an impressive man.

The next day, charity auction and book signing went well. Robert had written a lot of best-sellers and was very well known so the event was very crowded with a lot of admiring women. After the auction, which was in the evening, we had Robert and four other people to our house for drinks and socializing. In addition to helping out, my wife gave me the added task of taking photos with my phone. She wanted some pics of her with this famous author and I took a number of shots at the auction and then in our home. Everyone had a good time and they went on their ways by 11:30. The only ones left were Nancy, me and Robert.

Nancy and Robert were involved in a conversation about his travels among the people of South America and Nancy was fascinated. He was truly a very interesting man. I went to the bathroom, then got myself a drink and returned, sitting on the end of our couch with Nancy in the middle. Robert was a 'handsy' fellow. He would put his hand on people's shoulders or arms while talking. He was warm and friendly and he had charmed the women throughout the night. He had his hand on Nancy's forearm while they talked. She was listening to his every word.

Then, Robert took a chance and leaned in a gave Nancy a light kiss on the lips. She paused a moment and then responded by moving closer to him and kissing him back, but for a longer time and with more than friendship implied. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. At this point, Nancy pulled away and turned to me. She leaned forward and gave me a passionate kiss and looked into my eyes. I'm not sure what she thought was conveyed by our eye contact, but she turned and kissed Robert again. Robert looked at me as he was kissing my wife and when I just sat there nursing my drink, he continued.

They kissed with increasing passion and soon he had his hand on her blouse, over her breast. He was fondling her and she was responding with her kisses. Robert became bolder, and unbuttoned the top button of my wife's blouse. She was wearing a white, sleeveless buttoned blouse and a skirt, with no stockings. After undoing the button, Robert had access and reached inside Nancy's blouse and put his hand under her bra and held her breast in his hand. If I was going to stop him, now was the time, but I let him continue.

Nancy and I had some experience with swapping and swinging, so seeing another man feel-her-up was not new. I liked watching her flirt with other guys or make love to someone. I remembered that we'd had a swingers' party at our house a few months earlier with three other couples. Nancy had been serving snacks wearing just an apron at her waist. She looked gorgeous with her tits jiggling as she moved about. I was engaged with one of the wives when our friend Jacob went into the kitchen and bent her over the kitchen counter and then took her from behind. Since then, every time I see her in the kitchen, I remember seeing her get screwed wearing nothing but the skimpy apron. After Jacob screwed her, another man, Walter, took a turn when she came into the living room. He got her on the same couch we were now sitting on and fucked her front of everyone. To complete the cycle of everyone fucking my wife, the third husband, Greg, did her doggy style on the living room rug. Our group had usually paired off and gone into one of the bedrooms, so when Walter and Greg fucked her in front of everyone, it was exciting for the rest of us who were watching. The men all used condoms, so Nancy was a bit dry when I finally had my turn. The whole crowd wanted to see me screw my wife in front of them. With the help of some KY, I was the fourth guy to do her that night. I laid her on the floor and looked in her eyes as we gave everyone a show. I came inside her, no condom for me. We followed that night with a few swaps where a wife would take a different husband to bed with her for the night.

Back to the evening with Robert.

Watching Robert put his hand in my wife's blouse aroused my cock, which started to get hard. While kneading her tit, Robert reached behind her with his other hand and unhooked her bra through her blouse. Now her boob was more accessible and he continued to play with it. He nudged the strap of her bra off of her shoulder. Nancy pulled her arm out of the strap while Robert unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. He pulled her blouse and the other bra strap off the shoulder next to him and she was topless except for her blouse hanging loosely from one shoulder. Robert fondled both of her breasts while they continued to kiss. I got up and moved to a chair near the couch.

Then, Robert's hand moved up under my wife's skirt. He was rubbing her thighs and worked his way up to her crotch. He began to rub her pussy through her panties and Nancy moved her hips in response. Nancy was busy too. She had reached into Robert's pants to grab his dick and she unbuttoned his pants to set it free. Then, she climbed onto his lap, with her legs straddling him. Her blouse was gone and she rubbed her breasts on his face and he licked and nibbled at her pretty pink nipples. My wife has nice tits and seeing Robert's face against them was erotic. I was rubbing my dick through my pants and was thinking of getting it out.

Nancy reached under her skirt and I could tell she was pulling her panties to the side and aiming his cock at her entrance. I heard her sigh and Robert grunt when his cock slipped in to my wife's pussy. I was enthralled watching them and remembered that I was to take photos of Nancy with this celebrity. I was getting my phone ready while they were fucking on our couch when Nancy pulled away and stood up. She undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor and then took off her panties too. Now naked, she remounted Robert. I happened to notice his hard prick when she was getting back on it. It wasn't anything special, but my wife was enjoying having it inside her because of who was on the other end of it. Nancy was now riding Robert's cock, pumping her hips to match his upward thrusts. I took a photo of them and then asked them to smile for another. It is a classic photo, good enough to be published. My wife is completely naked while Robert is fully clothed except for his cock, which is hidden inside my wife's snatch. She looked beautiful with her soft pretty skin exposed. Her breasts were pushed against Robert's face and her ass was moving back and forth. I'll never forget the scene and I have the photo to remember it. I took another.

Robert asked Nancy if she was on birth control because he was not wearing a condom; they were doing it 'bareback'. Nancy just told him, "Come inside of me." I watched as Robert thrust upward and held himself there. He was ejaculating into my wife's vagina. She was gasping as she came when she felt his seed pouring into her. I took a photo at that exact moment.

She moved to sit beside him on the couch. Our guest redid his trousers, stood up, thanked me for the hospitality and gathered his things. Nancy, still nude, walked with him to the door. I asked them to pose for one more shot. Robert stood looking all proper in his blazer while Nancy was naked at his side. The color of her nipples, her pussy hair, and her pink vulva contrasted with her pale pink skin. She gave him a peck on the lips.

When she came back and we went to bed, she kissed me and told me that she loved me. She thanked me for letting her fuck Robert right in front of me. "He's someone I never thought I would meet."

She giggled and said, "Robert told me at dinner that he patterns some of the characters in his books after people he has met. I wonder if I'll show up in his next novel."

As I slid my cock into my wife's used pussy, I said, "You could've just asked for his autograph."

Postscript:

Six months later, my wife came to meet me when I came home from work.

She said, "Honey, you won't believe it. I bought Robert's new book today and read most of it."

I said, "Wow. He puts out a new book every six months or so. What's it about?"

She said, "Me!"

"What?"

She explained, "It's about me. There is a scene where a woman was sitting naked on a man's lap screwing him while another guy sat next to them. It describes how it felt for the guy to put his penis in the woman. I know he was describing how it felt to screw me that night he was here. He was describing what my pussy was like. I don't know whether to be embarrassed or flattered." She continued "Can you imagine millions of people reading about what it was light for a guy to fuck me."

I asked to look at the part she was describing. After I read it, I said, "You're right, that does sound like your pussy."

She looked at me and said, "Well the major plot is that the woman kills her husband because he is and asshole."