Celebrity Dream Came True

Story Info
His favourite celebrity Neha Sharma met him.
2.5k words
3.73
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is pure fiction.

Sharma sisters are among the most famous celebrities in India at this point, Neha Sharma and Ayasha Sharma. They are everywhere on social media. Both of them are fitness ideals. Their vacations are most talked about with vacay pics all over Insta.

Aysha is a little taller than Neha but Neha has more sharp features. They both possess the body of the goddess. Their workout sessions provided them all the required curves at the right places.

Ayesha is 5 feet 6 inches, while Neha is 5 feet 4 inches. They both have features to die for. Their boobs are perfect for their sizes. They know how to showcase every asset.

Lets talk about Neha first, we will come back to Ayesha later in the story. Neha is the younger sister among both of them. Beautiful eyes, dusky skin, long hairs, and a killing smile. She is the perfect girl next door.

With her regular exercise routines, she is able to maintain a very good physique. She is a perfect goddess. Long neck, perfect tonned abs, long legs with amazing butt and perfect rounded boobs to add to her ultimate goddess image.

Our hero is a simple boy named Shaan. He works as a software engineer in the city of Bangalore. He loves bollywood movies and is an unknown fan of the Sharma sisters.

-----------------------------------------------

Let the story begin.

For his lunch Shaan decided to go out to a new food junction next to his office building. That place is a buzzing mall with all amenities.

Shaan ordered his food and took a seat in the open food court. He was enjoying his food when he heard the sound of people gathering in one specific area of the mall. After finishing his lunch he moved to the area where everyone was gathering.

There was an ad shooting going on. Cameras and lights were all around the area. He was about to turn back when he saw Neha Sharma on the sets. All his attention now turned towards Neha and the actions happening on the set.

He was enjoying the sight in front of him. Neha was wearing Indian attire. She was weaning a saree. Shaan was fully engrossed looking at Neha. He came out of that when someone tapped on his shoulders.

Someone from the shooting team was asking Shaan to come forward. He realized that by a mic & headphones. That member asked Shaan, "We need some help can you please come with me." At first it was confusing but Shaan accompanied her towards the sets. She took Shaan, close to the place where Neha and probably the director was sitting.

Neha came forward and extended her hand for a handshake. Shaan extended his hand for a firm handshake. He was still not able to believe, seeing Neha for the first time and here he is able to shake hands with her. She said, "I am Neha Sharma." Shaan responded, "I am Shaan and I am your big fan." He was unable to hide his excitement meeting Neha in person.

Neha continued, "We need some help. Our actor for today's shoot has backed out at last min. We need to finish this shoot today by any means." Neha paused for a moment. She asked, "Is it possible for you to take that role?" It was like a dream come true for Shaan. He jumped and said "Yes" without asking anything.

Neha turned to the director and announced proudly, "Look, what I said." She turned to Shaan and said "Thank you" with a hug. Shaan was thinking about being in a dream about all that was happening in real. Neha spoke again,"Shaan, when I saw you in the crowd I knew you were the one for the job." She started explaining about what we need to do in the ad. It was a household food product ad. It was an ad where the wife waits for the husband with some homemade food, which makes the husband happy.

They started with a basic set up first, where Shaan was explained about what he has to say. Some quick makeup and they were ready to shoot. No dress change required as he was already wearing typical office attire.

In the ad, the husband returns from the office. On the door, the wife welcomed him with a hug. Then they moved towards the dining table, a lot of different types of food items were served, which both husband & wife enjoyed. Some simple exchanges of words in between about food and brand, happened. They both loved the food. Finally, husband thanked wife for amazing food.

The most important part came at the end when Neha was supposed to hug Shaan and was supposed to kiss on the cheeks. He was waiting for that last part. Time arrived, with few rehearsals they were ready to shoot.

The director announced "action". Neha came close to him. She put her arms around him. She hugged him tightly. In the very next movement she was kissing his cheeks. It was a very electrifying movement. Getting a kiss from his favorite celebrity was an amazing feeling. The director shouted "Cut". Shooting finished.

Neha and Shaan were standing at the same place for a few moments. He was feeling that the end of his amazing time had come and he would return to his old life soon. But it looks like it was an extra lucky day. He turned towards Neha to say goodbye, when...

Neha held Shaan's hand and thanked him for the help. She was happy that they were able to complete all the required shooting in a single day. Even after having the issue with the actor.

She moved forward and hugged him one more time. It was a tight hug. It felt way more than just thank you. He showed some courage and put his hands around her, on her back. His hands touched her bare skin. He enjoyed the touch of her skin. He did not realise that she noticed his hand. She smiled at his situation.

She moved out of the hug, which felt like eternity for him. He came back to his senses. It felt like she understood his condition and the effect of that. She turned around to leave. But from that position she asked him to follow her. He followed her without asking anything. He wanted to spend a few more moments with her by any means.

In route she asked few things about his personal life like work and others. She explained the reason for their walk, she wanted to give him a souvenir for today's success. After a few floors in the elevator they reached a room allotted to her as a changing room.

It was a big hotel room converted to a green room. It had a large mirror with some chairs around it. On another corner it was a large double bed, a sofa and a table.

She moved aside to let him enter the room. She closed the door behind him. He was facing her standing in the center of the room. She came closer to him and one more time put her arms around him. Shaan too put his arms around her, being brave after their last adventure. She stayed like that for a long few mins.

She moved her hands and held his face. They were looking in each other's eyes. She took the first step and brought her lips close to his. Within a few moments they were kissing each other. Shaan's hands held her tightly and his lips enjoyed the taste of her lips. His lips were exploring every part of her month. He was kissing his favourite celebrity. His hands were roaming around her bare back.

That kiss was an amazing wet feeling. Her soft lips, her tongue, her mouth, he was exploring every part slowly and softly. She was responding to every move. Her hands were holding Shaan's face all the time. After, what liked hours of kissing, they stopped. He was feeling like a teenager kissing, someone for the first time. His excitement was on different heights.

He was turning red because of this feeling. She was smiling. She told him, this was the souvenir she wanted to give him for all the help he provided. He was dreaming of pulling her close and kissing her again. Not sure how, but Neha was able to understand what he was thinking.

She opened her arms once again and they were kissing each other again. His hands again touched her bare skin. Her hands were also roaming on his back. She moved her hand on Shaan's ass. She squeezed his ass. He took this as an indication for his freedom to be bold.

Shaan was touching his bare skin from her dress. Her dress was not providing any resistance. His hand moved lower towards her sexy butt. First he touched her over the dress. Her butt was amazingly soft to touch. He was grabbing, squeezing her butt in all the possible ways. They did not break the kiss while all that happened.

In the heat of the moment, they both were becoming wilder and wilder. They were squeezing, scratching, grabbing each other on all the possible ways.

Shaan took the next step this time. He moved his one hand from back to front of Neha. He put his hand on Neha's big boob. He was touching her boob from over her clothes. She moved a bit and allowed him to put his hand properly. He put his palm exactly on the center of her boob. Her boobs are way bigger than his palm.

Her dress was made of very soft material. He was able to feel skin under his hand. It felt like she was not wearing a bra under. She pushed Shaan towards the bed. She made him sit on the bed. This was the time when their kiss broke.

Neha took a step back. He was looking her in the eyes. She held him one more time and hugged him. This time his face was on her chest, between her soft mountains. They stayed in that position for sometime.

What was coming next was out of Shaan's wildest dreams. Neha took a step back. While he was watching her, she moved her hands back to unhook her top. With a sudden movement her top came loose. She held the sides and slowly removed the top. He was awestruck with that move.

She was standing topless in front of him. Her boobs were a few inches from his face. There was not a small hint of sagging on her large boobs. They were staring straight at his eyes. Her nipples were covered with pasties. She removed those, to free up her majestic breasts. Her brown nipples looked amazing on those huge boobs. Her nipples were as hard as possible, they were not visible because of those pasties.

She moved a bit, which brought her already hard nipple even closer to Shaan. He moved his lips over her hard nipples. He used his tongue over her right nipple. She moaned on that movement. He moved his tongue all around her nipple and areola. He was moving very slowly making it more sensus. He was trying to savor every moment and sensation.

He was moving from one hard nipple to another hard nipple. Her hand nipples mixed with wetness from his tongue was creating an amazing sensation for both of them. He was displaying a great sense of control. The sensation was overwhelming for both of them. He was holding her by wrapping his arms around her. His hands were moving slowly on her back. He was using the tips of his fingers to feel her bare skin.

She was responding to her sensation by holding the back of his head. She was moving her fingers in his hair. They both continued with what's like an eternity. He replaced tongue with lips and sucked her hard. Her boobs were so soft, they felt like touching marshmallows. He sucked every part of her boobs. Side of boobs, bottom of boobs, cleavage, upper portion of boobs. He sucked every inch of her boobs.

Wetness of the tongue and touch of lips brought her to the height of the pleasure. It felt like she reached close to her orgasm just by simulation of her boobs. She held his head tightly to overcome the feeling of sexual pleasure. She orgasmed very strongly. She stepped back to regain her breath.

They both came to senses. She held his face and pulled him for a kiss. They kissed each other like they were kissing for the first time. Shaan's hands were roaming on every inch of her bare skin. They broke the kiss, and the moment had come for the next level.

She stepped back and dropped her bottom by loosening the hooks holding the same. She was standing in black colour thongs, which were not doing a good job of covering her. She came close to him and started removing his shirt. She pushed him back and unbuckled his pants. He was soon down to his underpants.

Shaan moved closer to her. He pulled her towards the bed. This time she was sitting on the bed. He pulled the very last piece of clothing on her body. She was naked. Her pussy was clean shaved without a trace of a hair. Her pussy lips were perfectly pink. Those lips were like the second set of lips on her. He moved between her legs on the corner of the bed.

He moved his face between her legs. She spread her legs a bit more. His tongue moved close to her pussy. His tongue was touching her upper lips. She moaned on the touch. He started moving his tongue around her pussy skin. He was moving his tongue from top to bottom of her pussy touching every inch of it. She was moaning loudly. She arched her back and pushed her pussy towards his face.

He moved his tongue deeper inside her pussy lips. He was sucking on her clitoris. She was moaning continuously. Her clits became hard and swollen with all the attention. He was moving his tongue over her hard clits which is sending her over. She is holding his head tightly.

She pulled his head towards her pussy, which was an indication of her reaching towards her orgasm again. He increased his speed of sucking. Within a few moments she reached the peak. Her orgasm hits very hard. Her body started shaking with the force. She was moaning louder. Her orgasm lasted for long. Shaan continued sucking her. Sending her into multiple orgasms.

He rose from his position. He gently sucked her tender boobs. The wet touch of his lips made her shiver. She tightly hugged him. His face was buried in her now very tender and soft boobs. They stayed like that for a few moments. She was holding him tightly. She was at a very high level of satisfaction. He was physically not satisfied but the satisfaction of providing his favorite celebrity was providing him required happiness.

They broke from their embrace after a long moment. They rose from bed. She kissed him again. Another amazing kiss. They both dressed to say good bye. It felt like the end of an amazing time together. They shared contact details to meet again someday. But who knew it was just the start of one amazing journey together.