Celebrity Juices: Holly & Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to play a second finger joined in, gliding through and into the rectal cavity. The first knuckle, the second then both digits were engulfed in the hot spasming hole. Slowly at first the fingers were pushed in and out, gently sodomising the gasping blonde.

'Oh my god,' Holly gasped as her torturer began to crook the fucking digits as they moved back and forth.

'You like that, huh?' Kelly asked. After a minute she said, 'How about this?'

With that a third finger was pushed up Holly's Willoughby's arse, a smiling Kelly Brook watching them disappear. Little resistance met the triple penetration. Kelly stirred the three digits around, touching every part of the open sphincter. It felt amazing to her, and from experience she knew what Holly's was feeling. But her eyes widened in surprise at Holly's next words:

'I want your entire hand Kelly! Shove your whole hand up there! Please!'

Frozen in shock the brunette model looked closely at her hand and the other woman's anus. Already it had been clear she was no anal virgin, but to anally fist fuck Holly? Yes!

Four fingers pressed together they were poised at the gaping entrance to the wonderful Willoughby bum. 'Are you sure?' Kelly asked. Before a reply could come Kelly pushed, overcome by her own excitement in the moment. With a slow and easy glide the four fingers entered Holly, passing through the twitching ring and into the warm dark. Extended by the penetration into a line, the slack sphincter encircled and gripped the manicured hand. Only when her thumb came to rest between the quivering buttocks did Kelly stop.

Wanting to tease both herself and the woman in front, Kelly moved her arm back and forth, butt fucking the panting blonde with her hand, four fingers deep. Only a slight resistance met the intrusion. Picking up her pace, the hand moved steadily faster, plunging harder.

Without warning Kelly suddenly tucked her thumb into her palm. Bunched knuckles pressing against the wanton arsehole, she pushed. An experienced player of anal games, orifice relaxed and ready Holly accepted the invader with a keening screech of pleasure.

'Yes! Oh, thank you Kelly. Fist fuck my arse!'

'Oh Christ! That's...wow!' exclaimed the Kentish attraction, eyes focused on her arm terminating between Holly's bum cheeks, arsehole a stretched pink ring clasping her wrist. Within the clutching rectal walls were wrapped around the closed fist, hot, soft, seeming to flutter around it. A puzzled expression briefly crossed her face. I'm sure I can feel vibrations. God she's hot.

Pulling back the hole distended, just as reluctant to release the fist as it had the bottle. A little more force and Kelly's knuckles reappeared, though it felt like they were being gently crushed. A shove and the hand drove back in, a gasp sounding from the buggered blonde.

Thus encouraged the sumptuous Brook began to fist Holly up the arse in earnest. Her own tits jiggling with the effort, she moved her hand around the filled bowels, circling through the sphincters. Back and forth she pushed and pulled, eyes glued to the sight. No thought was given to opening her hand. The entire time Kelly Brook fisted Holly Willoughby her hand remained a closed fist, forcing its way fully in and out of the up-raised bum.

Holly was in heaven, feeling a huge orgasm approaching. Everything that had happened tonight had kept her on a plateau of bliss. She'd lost count of how many times she'd cum already but knew this next one would be something else. As her friend continued to fist her arse, the egg stuffed up her snatch still buzzed.

Suddenly Kelly gasped as she felt Holly start to cum. Sphincter clamping down around her wrist, the hot rectum sucked at her fist as if trying to draw it deeper. A howl rose from Holly's throat, high pitched and keening. Shudders swept through the hot gyrating body. Hips pumping backwards and a couple inches of Kelly's arm disappeared. The deeper intrusion sent Holly into another climax. But this time her entire body seemed to vibrate. Heat rose from her skin before a series of convulsions rolled through her pelvis.

'Yes! Oh fuck yes!' Holly cried out. Between her legs her pussy lips spread open and a torrent of girl cum jetted out to splash on the floor. Spurt after spurt of rich viscous fluid erupted from Holly as she squirted. Another strong convulsion and the vibrating love egg popped out, smacking against the ground.

Watching her friend experience such a strong climax was mind blowing for Ms Brook. Without even touching herself she felt her own, if somewhat smaller, orgasm pass through her, ripples of pleasure pulsing from her empty twat and throbbing clit. Evil glint in her eye, the brunette yanked her closed fist from the blonde's rectum.

Holly screeched as her violated hole was vacated so roughly. Pulses of sensation came from the gaping hole, pounded through her pussy canal and spiked her clit. Tingles ran up her spine to explode in her head. Scrapping against the floor her nipples throbbed, her tits felt swollen and heavy. Heat suffused her flushed skin and her breath came hard.

Spent, Holly fell to the floor and curled into a shivering foetal ball. Judders rocked her body as aftershocks shook her. Eyes closed, mouth open she gasped for air, arms crossed she held herself as she savoured the moment.

After what felt like hours had passed again in seconds, Holly turned over and sat up...gingerly. Beneath her she could feel her smashed backdoor; twitching still it felt bloated, enormous and wadding her bum crack. Under her thighs she sat in the cooling puddle of squirt deposited in her throes of ecstasy. Turning a satisfied smile on her guest she beamed at Kelly.

'Thank you Kelly. That felt...just amazing. Thank you.'

Leaning over Kelly wrapped her arms around the other woman, her bra-encased boobs pressed against Holly's naked ones. She kissed her hard, tongue pressing between into her mouth, their full lips smacking together. Breaking the kiss she pulled back, a string of saliva connecting them.

'Mm, you're welcome Holly. Perhaps...perhaps we could do this again sometime? I'd...I'd really like to try being fisted like that. You came so hard!'

'I think we could arrange something,' Holly replied, a bright smile and look of supreme satisfaction on her beautiful face.

Having kissed her visitor goodbye Holly spent a little while cleaning up herself and her dressing room. From the sofa she retrieved her dirty knickers, saw the thick layers of crusty secretions she'd marked them with. Taking a quick sniff confirmed they reeked of her essence, strong and tangy.

Rummaging around her bag sitting on the floor Holly pulled out a freezer bag. Opening it she deposited her used underwear inside before sealing them within. Using her phone she logged into a website secretly setup by the SF Talent Agency, one specialising in the selling of dirty knickers and other undergarments. Checking the buy orders she wrote out an address on a padded envelope also taken from her bag. Wrapped up in the freezer bag her panties were added to the envelope.

Come the morning the satisfied woman would anonymously post her dirty crusty stinky knickers to some lucky punter. A few days later someone somewhere would be enjoying the red silk panties, unaware they were experiencing the feminine fragrance and flavour of TV's Holly Willoughby.

End of story.