Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy Schumer vs Sarah Silverman.
2.5k words
4.67
5.9k
12

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

Welcome to the third installment of Celebrity Sexfights. Our first two matches were a huge success with some sexy reality TV stars going at it. Sassy brunette bitch Jerri Manthey of Survivor, and the curvaceous Brandi Passante from Storage Wars were both victorious, each claiming a prize of a whopping $100,000!

Tonight you're in for a treat. We turned it up a notch, landing a couple of mainstream celebrities, as sexy comediennes Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer have agreed to compete in a battle for sexual supremacy. A classic blonde/brunette confrontation that was sure to please. I'm confident these two potty-mouthed comics wouldn't disappoint.

The arena was packed for the third straight week, and buzzing with excitement. There was a group of rowdy guys in the corner chanting "AMY! AMY!" in support of the big beautiful blonde. They were answered with chants of "Sarah! Sarah! from dozens of fans throughout the audience, who were there to root for their favorite dark-haired Jewish-American Princess.

Cheers erupted when the first contestant made her appearance, with Amy Schumer prancing down the aisle with her arms raised, taking in the ovation from the raucous crowd. She was sporting a patriotic Stars and Stripes bikini, that revealed more of her thick body than we'd ever seen before. Her navy blue top had two white stars representing her nipples, to go along with her red and white striped bikini bottoms covering her gorgeous plump butt. Even with a hint of flab jiggling around her bare tummy and curvy hips, the big blue-eyed blonde looked incredible. Her rowdy cheering section changed its chant to "USA! USA!" in honor of her sexy red, white and blue ensemble. As Amy climbed into the ring in her revealing outfit, the incredibly funny 42-year-old had a determined scowl on her face, which was framed by a few stray strands of her free-flowing golden shoulder length hair. She was definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Sarah Silverman was the next sexfighter to enter the arena, greeted with another rousing ovation. The cute comic had her long jet black hair tied back in a ponytail and slowly strolled down the runway in her bright pink bikini, hamming it up along the way by stopping every few feet to turn to the crowd and shake her cute little tushy.

When she finally entered the ring, the smoking hot 52-year-old flaunted her body even more by taking off her pink bikini top and swinging it around above her head, exposing her gorgeous apple-sized breasts.

The audience roared with approval as Sarah pranced around the ring topless, flashing her titties, soaking up all the attention she could from the horny crowd.

Leaning back against the ropes in her corner, Amy was seething, watching her slutty rival work the crowd. You could almost see smoke coming from her ears. Her nostrils flared and her chest was heaving as she watched the attention getting whore parade around the ring, showing off her goodies. She wasn't about to let Sarah upstage her like this.

Amy stormed out from her corner, roughly pushing Sarah aside, and whipped off her own top, flashing her nice round boobs. Her pink silver dollar nipples were amazing, drawing yet another wild roar from the enthusiastic audience. She flung the navy top into the stands to her group of drunken fans in the corner, where they scrambled to come up with the souvenir. It looks like a topless battle was on between these two sexy comediennes.

Each contestant returned to their respective corner, wearing only their skimpy bikini bottoms. They wouldn't have had to do anything more. I'm sure everyone got their money's worth already, watching the two sassy comics show off their goodies.

But we were here for one reason. To find out who was the better woman when it came to sexfighting. At first glance this looked like a mismatch. Amy was the heavy favorite, and I do mean heavy. Not only did she outweigh Sarah by almost 40 pounds, she was also ten years younger than her fellow comedienne. Add in her reputation as an oversexed slut, and it made the blonde amazon look unbeatable.

If Sarah had anything going for her, it was her feistiness. She was never afraid of anyone before, there wasn't any reason to be fearful tonight. She appeared unfazed by her formidable opponent.

The opening bell sounded, and the two topless stars, met in the center of the ring, embracing with a long sloppy kiss to get their juices flowing. Their bare breasts mashed together as each of them had a firm grip on the back of the other's head with one hand, and tight hold of their opponent's ass with the other.

Amy took made good use of her advantage in size and strength, slowly pushing Sarah back up against the ropes. She reached down for Sarah's crotch, strumming her pink panties, trying to show her dominance right away.

Silverman was even more adventurous, slipping her left hand inside of Amy's waistband, probing for her pussy. She must have touched a nerve, because Amy broke away from their long passionate kiss, to moan in ecstasy from Sarah's intrusive attack. The big blonde was squirming while doing her best to massage Sarah in return.

The older dark-haired beauty took a surprising early lead, stopping the big beautiful blonde in her tracks with some intense fingering. She had Amy on the defensive and was about to let up. Sarah knew Amy was starting to lose control, and couldn't help but make fun of situation.

"Ooh! Somebody's getting wet!" she teased in her annoying baby voice.

Sarah reached up with her free hand and squeezed one of Amy's magnificent boobs, keeping the pressure on.

"Ooh! And such nice titties too!"

Amy winced, scrunching up her nose, trying to ignore the teasing and fight off Sarah's probing hands and fingers.

"Just let it go, Amy" Sarah whispered to the exasperated blonde, while continuing to finger her as well as pinching her tit. "Show everyone what a big slut you are."

Amy managed to find enough energy to fight back, grabbing Sarah's wrist and pulling it out of her damp striped panties. The brash blonde tried to retake control by spinning Sarah around and putting the sassy brunette in a tight headlock, forcing feeding her the breast that Sarah was fondling just a few seconds ago.

"You want my tits so bad? Well here they are" she sneered while pulling Sarah in tighter to her bosom.

As Sarah's arms and legs were thrashing, trying to break free, the two sexfighters fell to the mat, with Sarah flat on her back. Amy quickly scrambled around and planted her fat ass on Sarah's face, holding her down while facing her feet.

It was Amy's turn to taunt her opponent, as she wiggled her gorgeous round ass in Sarah's face, smothering the raven-haired beauty.

"What's that Sarah? I can't hear you."

Amy teached down with both hands, squeezing Sarah's luscious tits, causing the struggling brunette to pound her fists on Amy's rear end and thick powerful thighs.

Sarah swung her knees up hoping to get Amy to move her big butt, but it wasn't working. After three or four failed attempts, Amy grabbed ahold of Sarah's flailing legs and tucked them under her arms, practically folding Sarah in half.

Sarah's crotch was now inches from Amy's face, and the curvy comic took advantage. She leaned ahead, licking Sarah's pussy right through the flimsy pink bikini bottoms. Amy bit down on the wet panties, tugging on them with her teeth.

The audience was getting a glimpse of Sarah's thick black bush, and cheered wildly. Amy kept pulling with her teeth, stretching the pink bottoms all out of shape, before reaching up and yanking them off with her right hand, leaving Sarah completely exposed.

Amy had to give up her hold of Sarah's legs to get the panties off, but was still in control, sitting on her chest. She leaned ahead, clawing at Sarah's furry pussy, hoping to get her long fingers inside.

Amy found the slit she was looking for and slipped her middle finger inside Sarah's hairy wet pussy, causing the struggling black-haired babe to cry out in protest. Hearing Sarah scream only made Amy pick up the pace.

"No! Stop! No! Oh My God!"

Her squeaky baby voice took on a less playful tone, now that she was on the other end of some intense fingering. Her pleas for mercy trailed off, as she realized they only made things worse. It was apparent to Sarah that she was in deep trouble unless she could get Amy's big butt off of her.

Again kicked her legs up trying to distract her chubby blonde tormentor, and again Amy responded by grabbing them and tucking them under her arms, folding her like a pretzel once again.

Amy had another up close view of Sarah's messy wet bush and tight brown asshole. She leaned in, nibbling on Sarah's pink pussly lips, bringing another yelp from her troubled friend. Flicking her tongue across the hood before taking a long slow swipe deep between Sarah's juicy folds, she knew victory was near. Amy dove in even more, burying her pointy tongue deep inside Sarah's vagina, brushing her nose up against her tight anus.

Amy backed away briefly, with her eyes watering from Sarah's pungent aroma.

"Oh My! Someone has a smelly pussy" Amy barked, further humiliating her arch rival.

"Sarah Stinkerman is more like it!"

Amy may have complained about Sarah's musky scent, but that didn't stop her from trying to get Sarah off. She let go of Sarah's legs, reaching in to resume fingering her glistening twat.

Amy began rubbing Sarah's pussy, confident she could get her to submit. She started singing some Rick James to rub it in even more.

"She's a very stinky girl.🎵 From her head down to her toenails.🎵 The girls a stinky freak. 🎵

Amy leaned in again, thinking that sucking on Sarah's engorged clit would induce the clinching orgasm she was looking for.

When she moved in, the relentless brunette swung her legs up again, finally able to hook her ankles behind Amy's head. Sarah rocked forward, pulling Amy down with her legs, sending the cocky blonde face first into the mat.

Sarah had new life as she sat up with Amy's huge panty covered ass staring in her face. The feisty Milf still had her ankles around Amy's head, holding the blonde bully down.

Sarah yanked on Amy's red and white striped bikini bottoms, pulling them halfway down her thick thighs, unveiling her huge white ass.

Sarah gave her sassy foe a hard slap on the ass, leaving a big red handprint on Amy's buttocks. She spanked her again before reaching between Amy's legs and pinching her meaty pussy lips, causing Amy to howl in pain.

Sarah responded with another hard spanking, trying to get back at the hefty blonde for sitting on her face.

Amy's head was still held down, with her big booty up in the air taking abuse. She reached behind her neck, trying to unhook Sarah's foot. After a few tries she was successful and popped up on her knees.

Sarah was ready and scooted out from behind, grabbing a fistful of Amy's hair and forcing the gasping blonde onto her hands and knees again, this time controlling things from the side, on her knees.

Another loud crack echoed through the arena as Sarah delivered another hard spanking. Then another. Then another.

Amy's buttcheeks were bright red, but Sarah wasn't finished. She tugged on the fistful of hair, forcing Amy's head to pop up as Sarah stuck her other hand between the panting blonde's legs. She shoved two fingers in Amy's slick vagina, fucking her from behind, appearing to retake control of this grueling back and forth match.

Sarah was pumping her fingers fast and furious and add brought her thumb into play, rubbing it up against Amy's tight butthole, as the busty blonde shrieked and wiggled her big butt in defiance.

Sarah snickered at Amy's reaction, realizing the big bad blonde had a weakness. She scrambled over a bit, maintaining her grasp of Amy's hair, taking a spot directly behind her. Her tone was all business now. No more baby talk as teased her friend.

"You like having your butthole played with?"

Sarah didn't bother waiting for an answer. She gave Amy the same two fingers in her pussy, this time popping her thumb inside her tight pink asshole.

Amy let out a soft low moan as Sarah slowly fucked both of her tight holes. The brash blonde babe then suddenly fell silent as the sensation was sending waves of pleasure through her entire body.

Sarah pulled her right hand away, but still had ahold of Amy's hair with her left. She didn't want to take any chances on losing her edge. She leaned in dabbing her tongue across Amy's sensitive butthole, before poking it inside.

Sarah pulled away smiling, knowing she had tamed the beast. With a devilish smirk, she licked he forefinger before inserting in Amy's tight backdoor. Not a peep from the kinky blonde who seemed to absorb the anal invasion without putting up a fight.

Sarah pushed her long delicate finger deep inside until it was up to the knuckle. Once all the way in, she slowly started easing it in and out. In.....and out.

Amy was frozen as she gave up her ass for the first time. The combination of pain and pleasure was sending shivers up her spine.

She wanted to let herself go and just sit back and enjoy, but she couldn't give Sarah the satisfaction.

Amy saved all of energy for one more retaliatory move, bucking like a bronco, trying to get herself free.

It only made things worse. Sarah was ready for a counter attack and pistoned her finger faster in Amy's tight pooper, pinching her pussy with her thumb. This combination of dual stimulation was too much to overcome. The bucking bronco was tamed, as Amy quietly collapsed onto the mat, whimpering with a quivering orgasm.

Sarah had pulled off the huge upset, knocking the big blonde off with some dirty anal play. The exuberant star jumped to her feet with her arms raised, blowing kisses to the crowd who showed their appreciation with a rousing ovation.

While the proud winner took a victory lap, the loser just sat on the floor pouting.

"Not fair! Amy protested, pounding her fist on the mat. "Not fair! She cheated!"

Sarah wasn't having any of Amy's poor sportsmanship, and still wanted to get her back for all of her smack talk during the match.

"I won fair and square, Bitch!"

Sarah kicked the sore loser, forcing Amy onto her back, where she stood over her, scolding her even more.

"You lost, Schumer. Deal with it!" she growled while reaching down, massaging her pussy.

Sarah added the finishing touches to her shocking victory by providing one more surprise, dousing the loser with a long wet golden shower. Sarah giggled as she peed on her blonde friend, splattering Amy's face and fleshy tits with the long, warm stream.

When the kinky pissing queen was finished, she bent over, squeezing Amy's drenched cheek, before slapping her and strutting off.

"Who's the stinky bitch now?"

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers