Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 04

Story Info
Parker Posey vs Isla Fisher.
2.6k words
4.58
3.9k
9

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
56 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

Hello everybody! We're back for another exciting episode of Celebrity Sexfights, where you favorite stars will battle for sexual supremacy.

Last week we had a classic thriller, with Sarah Silverman outlasting Amy Schumer in a huge upset. Tonight we hope to have another exciting matchup, with chic Indy movie star Parker Posey set to take on cute Australian actress Isla Fisher.

When I first heard these two cuties were going to join us, I thought it would be great to have some younger girls competing. I was absolutely floored when I was told that Isla was 47 years old, and Parker, unbelievably, was 54. It's like a was watching her in PartyGirl just yesterday. How time flies.

We've spoken to both lovely ladies earlier backstage to get their thoughts on tonight's matchup.

Me: I'm here with Australian actress Isla Fisher, star of such hits as Wedding Crashers and Now You See Me, who's agreed take on a more controversial role, battling Parker Posey in a sexfight.

Tell me Isla, what made you decide to join us and compete in a format with such a sexual theme to it?

Isla: Well Anton, I've always been somewhat of a sexpot, and after watching a few sexfight videos on PornHub with my husband (Sasha Baron Cohen), we decided it would be fun. He encouraged me to give it a try.

Me: What is your strategy to come out on top in tonight's match?

Isla: I've watched the other fights, and the girls were all much bigger than Parker and myself. So being the sexpot that I am, I hope to make it more sexual and less physical than the previous matches.

Me: What will you do if you win? Do you have any special plans to celebrate your victory?

Isla: Well I can tell you one thing: I won't be peeing on anybody like Sarah did. I've talked to Parker, and we've agreed to strapon consequences. So WHEN I win, I look forward to pounding Parker's pussy with a big black cock!

Me: Ooh! Strapon sex! Sounds hot! Good Luck tonight.

We also spoke with Parker Posey earlier, and here's what she had to say.

Me: We're here with everybody's favorite indy movie star, Parker Posey from such classics as Dazed and Confused and Party Girl.

Let me ask you, Parker: What made you decide to compete in such a racy thing as a sexfight?

Parker: That's an easy one, Anton. $100,000 sealed the deal for me.

Me: What's your strategy in tonight's matchup that will give you the edge against your opponent, Isla Fisher?

Parker: I've been friends with Isla for a long time, and I know she's very climactic. If I can get her juices flowing early, I shouldn't have any problem coming out on top.

Me: You sound pretty confident. Isla informed us that this match will have strapon consequences. Do you plan on strapping it on if you win?

Parker: Absolutely! That was my idea! I'd like nothing more than to stick my big dong in her tight pink pussy. Or maybe her cute little tushy. It depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

Me: Wow! That sounds incredibly hot. Good luck in tonight's match.

There you have it, folks. a match with strapon consequences between two sexy stars. Can't wait! Another capacity crowd is on hand to witness what could possibly be our best match yet. Sexy redhead Isla Fisher will be putting her petite hot body on the line against America's favorite party girl, Parker Posey.

The sellout crowd was on its feet as our first sexfighter made her way down the runway. Bubbly little Aussie Isla Fisher was all smiles, waving to the appreciative fans, showing off her cute little bod in a revealing lime green string bikini. She blew more kisses to the crowd upon entering the ring.

Next up was dark-haired beauty Parker Posey, showing off her body as well. She was also wearing a string bikini, this one was jet black, matching her medium length hair that was tied back in a messy bun. Her ensemble contrasted with the pale white skin she was flaunting, with just a hint of flab on her hips, still pretty respectable for someone in their fifties.

As Parker entered the ring, she flashed her opponent a mischievous smile, knowing they were both going to be some naughty girls.

The bell sounded and the two beautiful stars slowly walked out smiling, meeting with a lovable embrace. If you were looking for a fight between two hated rivals, you weren't going to find it here.

The older, confident Posey softly cupped Isla's face in her hands, giving the cute redhead a softpeck on the cheek, before running her fingers through the Aussie's silky shoulder length hair.

Isla responded by wrapping her arms around the sexy comic actress, squeezing Parker's soft butt cheeks, pulling her in close, as their scantily clad bodies pressed together.

The crowd was more subdued than usual, watching a more intimate beginning than we were used to. The two beautiful actresses were feeling each other out In more ways than one. While Isla had a firm grasp of her butt, Parker let her hands wander down to the cuddly redhead's nice firm breasts. She ran her fingers over Isla's lime green bikini top, brushing up against the thin top, as her erect nipples started to poke through the flimsy material.

The kissing had stopped, and the two contestants just stared deeply at the other, letting their fingers do the talking. Parker was using Isla's pert breasts as her own little playground. She was pinching her nipples, causing Isla to giggle bashfully, as it was very obvious that the cute redhead was becoming aroused.

Isla kept digging her fingers into Parker's ass cheeks, pulling her closer, inviting the sassy brunette to do as she pleased. She was enjoying the attention Parker was giving to her perky breasts. Isla giggled with excitement, treating this more of a playful game than a competition.

Parker took advantage of the redhead, lowering her head, gently sucking on one of Isla's little pokies, with a high-pitched shriek of enjoyment coming from the sexy Aussie. Isla lavished the attention, softly moaning, simply letting Parker have her way.

This sexfight took on a much softer tone than the previous matches, void of any intensity. The crowd was as quiet as could be, expecting more confrontation. Especially with $100,000 and a strapon fuckingon the line.

Personally, I didn't mind the change of pace. I like all lesbian erotica, whether its soft and delicate or hard and raunchy. If these two brown-eyed beauties wanted to take it slow, that was fine by me, but the audience was getting restless.

The crowd seemed to come alive, when Parker spiced things up by reaching behind Isla's neck and slowly undoing the strings on her bikini top. The lime green bra fell harmlessly around her waist, unveiling her perfect round breasts.

Miss Posey didn't waste any time going after Isla's luscious tits, swirling her long flexible tongue over and around the lovely redhead's perky nipples. Isla was perfectly content to just stand there and let Parker's wandering tongue do its thing.

A soft breathy moan came oozing out of Isla as Parker continued to suck on her nice round boobs. The redhead was in a dreamlike trance, not bothering to do anything to stimulate her opponent. She just kept her firm grip on Parker's ass, pulling the more aggressive, older actress in close, to make sure she wouldn't stop.

There was no way Parker was going to stop. Isla had a delicious, curvy body and the sassy brunette was intent on tasting every inch of it. As she continued to play with Isla's succulent tits, her hands began to roam as well, slowly running down the petite Aussie's body until they settled on her cute, round ass. Parker mimicked her friend, by digging her fingers into her gorgeous backside, squeezing her soft butt cheeks through the bright lime green bikini bottoms.

The two sexy actresses embraced with a firm hold of the other's ass, in the middle of the ring. Parker was bent over, nibbling on the topless redhead's luscious titties, enjoying the strawberry scent of her diminutive friend. She became emboldened, wanting to sample more of her cute rivals curvaceous body, sliding her delicate fingers inside the back of Isla's panties. Parker massaged her friend's fleshy derrière, coaxing another light moan from the cute redhead.

Things were heating up, with Isla finally letting her own hands do some wandering, caressing Parker's pale white skin, roving her delicate fingers up and down her body. She pulled Parker's head in closer, encouraging her to keep sucking on her breasts. The horny brunette didn't disappoint, playfully biting down on Isla's gumdrops.

Parker got more aggressive, peeling off Isla's green bottoms, giving the audience a glimpse of her gorgeous white ass. She gave her partner a quick spank as the two hotties collapsed to the floor, rolling around in each other's arms.

Parker wound up on top of the naked redhead, in complete control. Her smooth white thigh was rubbing Isla's crotch, brushing up against her small tuft of silky red pubic hair. Isla's eyes were closed with her mouth agape, as the sensation was sending shivers through her entire body.

Parker loomed over her naked opponent, smirking as she stared down at her struggling friend, while she continued to hump her bare pussy. The one-sided sexfight continued with Parker having her way with the cute redhead.

The sassy brunette was getting turned on as well, as she was reminded of her first exploration into girl-girl sex years ago, back in college. Parker ran her hand down Isla's body, replacing her thigh with her left hand, rubbing the redhead's warm pussy with her probing fingers.

Isla let out a half shriek, half giggle as Parker's fingers found their way inside of her wet pink pussy. The cute Australian actress realized she better fight back if she had any chance of winning this sexfight. She reached up, tugging on the strings of Parker's black bikini bottoms, pulling them away, leaving the dark-haired beauty's round white ass and completely shaved pink pussy exposed.

Isla sat up, reaching for her opponent's crotch, as the two beauties sat side by side, fingering each other, much to the delight of the appreciative crowd.

Parker was being tested for the first time tonight, and she wasn't handling it very well. The innocent makeout session was making her horny earlier, and now the more aggressive physical duel, with Isla fighting back, was adding to the excitement.

This match was finally turning into the sexfight everyone was expecting. The two hot stars were vigorously rubbing each other's vagina, trying to get the other off, while hoping to avoid their own sexual excitement.

Panting and moaning, along with the sloshing sound of their juicy pussies, was starting to emanate in the ring. Isla's face was contorting, as she tried like hell to keep control of senses. Parker was fighting it too, closing her eyes and tilting her head back, while mustering up the strength to keep fingering her opponent.

Suddenly there was a loud howl as a winner appeared to emerge. Juices started to come bubbling out of Parker's bare pussy, coating Isla's wrist as she came with a shuddering climax.

Isla let out a high-pitched squeal as well, admiring her handiwork as she pulled her soaked fingers from Parker's dripping vagina.

The bell sounded, signaling the end of the match, with the tiny redhead springing to her feet, flashing a huge smile with her arms raised, victorious.

Parker got to her knees, still a bit bewildered from the raging orgasm that raced through her body.

"Wait....you mean I lost?" she asked, dumbfounded as Isla appeared to be celebrating her victory.

"But I was in control the whole time! She didn't even get my top off!"

Parker plopped back down, sitting on her heels pouting, as she realized the consequences she faced from losing the match.

Isla came over, holding a strapon dildo in her right hand, dangling it in Parker's face, rubbing it in to her defeated friend.

🎵 "Look what I found!" 🎵

The cute naked redhead teassed the bottomless brunette, reminding her of the strapon punishment that awaited the loser.

"Ready to get fucked, Parker?" Isla taunted, while strapping on the big black rubber cock.

Parker didn't even bother to answer, her head drooping in embarrassment.

As Isla finished strapping it on, she paraded around the ring, with her fake cock bouncing, as the raucous crowd roared with approval.

She circled Parker before stopping in front of the whimpering loser, who was sitting on her heels in the center of the ring. Isla bent over, grabbing Parker by the chin, lifting her head, getting right in the defeated brunette's face.

"Are you ready to pay the price for losing?" she asked before grabbing hold of her strapon cock and steering it towards Parker's mouth.

"Suck on my big black cock, loser!"

Isla fed the big black dildo to her friend, who reluctantly put it in her mouth. Isla patted Parker's head as she watched the loser suck on her cock.

The petite redhead flashed her huge grin as she rocked her hips, face fucking the dark-haired party girl.

The audience looked on in amazement as Parker was on her knees servicing Isla and her huge black cock. They cheered even louder when the smiling redhead pushed Parker onto her back, where she quickly joined her friend on the mat, lifting the brunette's legs up in the air, positioning herself to fuck her glistening shaved pussy.

"Oh My God!" Parker wailed, as she laid back massaging her meaty pink pussy lips, waiting to have her vagina filled with some big black cock. The fact that it was in front of a live audience added to the excitement.

Isla was grinning from ear to ear as she aimed her strapon at Parker's tight wet pussy, tapping it lightly on her stubby clit, before carefully inserting it.

🎵"Here it comes!" 🎵

Isla used her singing baby voice to tease her exasperated friend, as she slowly started fucking the sobbing brunette.

" Oh you fucking Bitch!" Parker screamed, as Isla hovered over her, fucking her juicy pussy.

The defiant loser pounded the mats with her fists, moaning in ecstasy as Isla drilled her slick pink slit.

The lovable Aussie was loving it, giggling like crazy while Parker was on her back staring up at her with a dirty scowl. She let up for a second, only to switch positions, ordering Parker to get on all fours.

The whimpering brunette did as she was told, assuming the position so Isla could fuck her doggy-style. As the giddy winner walked up behind her, she reached ahead, stripping Parker of top, leaving the brunette completely naked. Her small breasts hung down, jiggling slightly as Isla began fucking her from behind.

Isla spanked Parker's pale white ass as she ponded her pussy doggy-style. She reached ahead, grabbing a handful of hair, pulling on Parker's head as she began picking up the pace, roughly fucking the other movie star.

Another spanking followed as Isla took great satisfaction in humiliating her friend. She reached around, pinching Parker's tiny tit with her free hand, abusing the gasping brunette.

Isla was satisfied with her victory and pulled out, patting the slick cock on Parker's butt, before walking off, with her arms raised, leaving her defeated friend in a heap on the floor.

Anton79
Anton79
56 Followers