Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 18

Story Info
Natalie Gulbis vs Danica Patrick.
2.3k words
4.71
2.9k
8

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

We pride ourselves on having exciting, competitive matches here at Celebrity Sexfights. We've gone beyond securing just mainstream actresses, recruiting singers, comedians, sports figures and reality tv stars.

Two of those sports figures are race car driver Danica Patrick, and professional golfer Natalie Gulbis. Always considered to be two of the most beautiful women in sports, we figured this would be an ideal matchup.

Once again it was standing room only for the event with several NASCAR drivers and LPGA members on hand to support their colleagues.

Kevin Harvick, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Joey Logano were a few celebs from the racing world on hand to see their friend Danica. In the audience to support Natalie was a handful of golfers as well. Cristie Kerr, Morgan Pressel and Paula Creamer were up in one of the luxury suites, along with Ricky Fowler and Jordan Spieth from the men's tour.

Natalie Gulbis was golf's pinup girl, and she showed why when she made her entrance, She came out wearing a hot pink bikini that showcased her amazing figure. She always seemed to flaunt her titties when she was on the golf course, but after seeing her in a revealing bikini, it may have just have been unintentional. She just happened to have gravity defying breasts. Her 36-24-36 body was on display as she paraded down the aisle, with her trademark blonde ponytail bobbing back and forth, as she made her way into the ring, to a nice round of applause.

We usually didn't get to see a whole lot of Danica Patrick's body. It was usually hidden beneath her flame retardant race driving suit. It turns out she had a tight little body as well. She entered the arena showing more skin than we've ever seen before, traipsing down the runway in a bright yellow string bikini. Her dark shoulder length hair was flowing freely, and her cute little behind was shaking, as the smoking hot race car driver climbed into the ring.

Danica had a quite a different body than her counterpart. She had small firm breasts and a flatter, more boyish looking butt than Natalie. She also was about a half foot shorter than the tall blonde golfer. Her legs were well toned, but nowhere near the long lean gams on Natalie.

It was an interesting matchup. There's no doubt in my mind that Danica Patrick has what it takes to compete and win in this type of event. She's athletic, very good looking, highly competitive, and has just the right amount of sassiness.

With Natalie Gulbis, I'm not so sure. Yes she's athletic and very good looking, but I don't know if being competitive on the golf course is quite the same as being competitive in the Sexfight arena.

I never realized how tall Natalie was until she faced off with Danica in the center of the ring. She was at least a half foot taller than the feisty race car driver. She stood toe to toe with the gorgeous brunette, staring her down, trying to intimidate her smaller opponent.

Danica Patrick didn't back down a bit. She was used to being the underdog, usually being the only woman competing against a field of men on the racing circuit. She had a look of determination, staring back at the tall, busty blonde, ready to do battle, showing that she was superior physically and sexually.

The feisty racecar driver didn't bother waiting for a whistle to start the match. She grabbed the tall blonde golfer, throwing her down on the mat, where she quickly pounced on her, sitting on Natalie's stomach, holding her arms down in a schoolgirl pin.

It may not have been very sportsmanlike, but Danica got the edge she was looking for, using her aggressive attitude to get on top. She didn't just sit there either. The feisty brunette went right for Natalie's top, ripping it away from the gorgeous blonde, exposing her amazing tits.

Natalie loved flaunting her curvaceous body when she was on the tour, always wearing tight-fitting tops that showed off her gravity defying breasts. The world finally got to see the real deal tonight as she laid on her back topless.

They were possibly the most luscious, perfect breasts I've ever seen. Nice and firm with puffy pink silver dollar nipples to match her pink outfit.

Danica must have loved them too. She reached down, clamping her fingers around the magnificent boobs, squeezing them as she took control.

Natalie started to fight back, reaching out for Danica's breasts also, grabbing ahold of her yellow top and tugging on it. She stretched out the flimsy bikini top, until Danica's dark brown nipple popped out, giving the crowd another free peek. It didn't go any further as the race car driver swatted Natalie's hands away, and scooted up, wrapping her thighs around the blonde's head, trapping her outstretched arms alongside.

The beautiful golf pro now had her face buried, smothered by Danica. She flailed her long legs in an attempt to break loose, but wasn't getting anywhere. Danica reached back, boldly digging her fingers into Natalie's crotch, hoping to tame the bucking bronco.

With her hand firmly squeezing the struggling golfer's luscious mound, Danica began to grind her own crotch up against Natalie's face. Danica slipped her fingers inside of the pink bikini bottom, trying to get at Natalie's tight pussy. She was attacking the hot blonde from both ends, fingering her juicy slit while smothering her with her panty covered crotch.

Natalie continued to thrash her legs around, rocking back and forth, trying to buck the dominant race car driver off of her. She succeeded in tipping Danica off to one side and quickly scrambled around, tackling the feisty brunette.

Natalie grabbed Danica's arms, pinning her onto her back, as she slithered up, pressing her tanned topless body against her foe's. Her amazing boobs were dangling right above Danica's face. Natalie swayed back and forth, slapping them across the sexy brunette's cheeks.

Danica wasn't too thrilled with getting a face full of the blonde golfer's terrific titties. She ducked her head and tried to push the hot blonde away. The short Nascar beauty may have been small, but she was very strong. She managed to tilt her topless opponent, rolling through until she wound up on top again.

Danica wheeled around, straddling Natalie's chest while facing her feet. She sat up, with her opponent under control, running her hands across Natalie's flat stomach, down to her skimpy pink bikini bottom. She rubbed the light material, touching a nerve with the skittish blonde. Natalie thrashed her legs around, trying to avoid Danica's probing fingers.

With Natalie kicking her legs wildly, Danica tried to reach in and untie the strings of the golfer's hot pink bikini. She managed to untie the side, with the skimpy bottom falling away as Natalie continued to flail her legs.

Danica was careful to avoid being kicked by the long-legged blonde, and ducked in, snagging the other string and tearing away what was left of Natalies swimsuit. She was sitting on the naked blonde, enjoying her position of power, reaching out trying to rub Natalie's cleanly shaved pink pussy. It wasn't going to be easy with Natalie flopping around trying to buck Danica off of her perch.

As Natalie tried to kick herself free, Danica grabbed her by the ankles, tucking both of her legs under her arms, folding the naked blonde in half, with her bare ass staring her in the face. The aggressive brunette began running her fingers over Natalie's exposed pussy, completely dominating her trapped foe.

Natalie may have been stuck on the bottom, but she wasn't totally out of it. Her hands were free, and even though she was folded up like a pretzel, she was able to undo the strings of Danica's yellow bikini bottom, exposing her nice firm butt cheeks.

The beautiful blonde wasn't satisfied with just getting Danica's panties off, she needed a counterattack. She showed her naughty side by squeezing Danica's cute butt, and poking her index finger inside the feisty brunette's tiny pink asshole.

The dirty move caught Danica completely by surprise, coaxing a loud shriek from the racecar driver.

"NO! AHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"NO FAIR!!! SHE'S FINGERING MY BUTT!!"

Danica screamed in protest, arching her back and wiggling her little tushy, trying to avoid the anal intrusion. She gave up her hold, dropping Natalie's legs, and scrambling away, as her yellow bikini bottom fell to the floor.

The short dark-haired beauty took refuge in her corner, trying to catch her breath. She was slightly bent over, trying to cover her neatly trimmed bush, staring back at Natalie with a nasty scowl.

Her naked opponent got to her feet, leering back with her hands on her hips, ready to continue. She slowly walked over toward Danica looking to get her hands on the little slut. She wasn't going to fall for any quick moves by her feisty opponent this time.

"You wanna play dirty? I can play dirty too!"

Danica looked back at the crazed blonde, staring daggers at her. She thought anal play was forbidden.

"You fucking freak! Keep your damn fingers out of my ass!"

Natalie stalked her shorter opponent, trapping Danica in the corner. She reached out trying to put her in a headlock. Danica slipped out of the wild takedown attempt, grabbing the tall blonde from behind. With her arms wrapped around Natalie's waist, Danica tripped her foe, with both girls falling to the canvas.

They ended up face to face, with their naked bodies entangled in an intimate embrace. The two smokin' hot athletes rolled around on the mat, trying to get the upper hand.

Natalie used her size advantage to finally end up on top. She immediately grabbed Danica's leg, lifting it up over her shoulder, grinding her bald pink pussy up against the short brunette's luscious little hairpie.

It was a legitimate sexfight, with the women grinding their crotches together in a sexual duel. The scissoring went on with each sports star unwilling to give in.

Natalie had both arms tightly wrapped around Danica's thigh, humping her like there was no tomorrow. She was obviously in ecstasy, moaning as she thrust her pelvis up against the smaller brunette. I'm not sure if she realized the object was to make your opponent cum first. She looked as if she was all about self-gratification.

The gorgeous blonde's magnificent breasts were bouncing freely as she pulled on Danica's wrist, forcing her to feel her engorged clit rubbing up against her pussy.

Natalie slapped Danica's nice firm butt as she continued with the tribbing, trying to force her will on the quiet, determined brunette. The cute racecar driver seemed unaffected by the grinding of their pussies, while it appeared to stir up some special feelings throughout Natalie's body.

Natalie tried to act as if she was in control, but that wasn't the case. She was at the brink of cumming, and she knew it. But somehow she couldn't stop with tribbing. She rolled her eyes, trying to fight off her orgasm, slowing down a bit to regain her senses.

Danica could tell that her opponent was losing it, she pushed Natalie onto her back, hoping to win this match right then and there. The feisty brunette put her naked body across the panting blonde's curvy body, holding her down by clutching Natalie's throat with one hand and rubbing her wet pussy with the other.

Natalie was rocking back and forth, arching her back, trying to avoid caving in to Danica's probing fingers. She tried to turn away, but the fiery competitor wouldn't let her.

Danica crawled up, sitting on the blonde golfer's stomach, holding her down. She reached back and continued to massage Natalie's bare pussy, causing her opponent to let out another long defeated moan.

Natalie Gulbis couldn't hold on any longer, giving in to her sexual desires, stiffening up and tapping the mat as she came pretty hard from the intense fingering. She screamed in ecstasy as she slapped the mat, losing control of her luscious body, giving the match to Danica.

The lovely golfer wanted to win badly, proving to everyone that she was more than just a pretty face, but Danica's fiery determination and the excitement of fighting in the nude in front of thousands of screaming fans turned out to be too much for her.

Danica raised her arms, pumping her fists in celebration of her relatively quick victory. The thrill of performing naked in front of a bunch of horny spectators was getting to her also. She was caught up in the moment and wanted to rub it in to her beautiful opponent. The sexy winner slithered up, spreading her pussy lips and sitting on Natalie's face.

She planted her juicy pink pussy directly over the defeated blonde, forcing her to lick it. As the winner, she felt as if she deserved some sexual satisfaction.

Natalie was no stranger eating pussy, having had several lesbian relationships with other bisexuals from the tour, including Cristie Kerr, who was up in the luxury suite watching her friend get beat.

Cristie has been on the receiving end of Natalie's amazing oral skills many times and knew Danica was in for a treat. She and the other golfers upstairs watched intently, as Natalie reluctantly gave in to the feisty Nascar driver, offering up her tongue, brushing it up against Danica's hairy pussy.

Danica purred with delight, enjoying the spoils of her victory, gently rocking back and forth on Natalie's face. She could feel the probing tongue hitting all of her sensitive spots in her warm wet vagina.

After several minutes of having her tight pussy eaten by the gorgeous golfer, Danica came with a shivering orgasm. Her body shook with several spastic convulsions as her dominant night came to a kinky end.

The cute little brunette got to her feet, raising her arms victoriously once more as the crowd cheered her on. She strutted off to the locker room, shaking her tushy, leaving her beleaguered opponent in a daze on the mat.

Chalk up a victory for Danica Patrick.

Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers