Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 26

Story Info
Pink vs Ronda Rousey.
2.3k words
3.85
2.5k
6

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

I think I've shared with everyone that Ronda Rousey has been itching to be a part of our kinky competition here at Celebrity Sexfights. The problem was, we couldn't find anyone willing to take her on. Everyone was afraid of getting beat up by the muscular mixed martial arts fighter. We finally found someone that was more than willing to take on the former UFC champion.

Popular singer P!nk agreed to take on the intimidating blonde, eager to show off her own athletic body, and competitive fire. She figured that Ronda may have the edge in fighting skills, but thought that she could hold her own with the sexual nature of our contests.

The crowd on hand for the unique pairing was different than our usual audience. It looked like a sea of pink, as the crowd seemed to be about 3 to 1 in favor of the popular singer. It would be interesting to see how Ronda Rousey reacted. She's used to being a crowd favorite.

Ronda entered the arena, playing the role of the villain. Dressed in a black bikini, she marched down the aisle to a chorus of boos. I've never seen anyone receive receive such a rude welcome before. Ronda didn't seem to care. She looked focused on the task at hand, climbing into the ring with a determined scowl on her face. Never mind the fact that she had an amazing thick body. This blonde bully looked like she was ready to kill.

The crowd went from booing to cheering as P!nk made her entrance. Looking absolutely ripped in her hot pink bikini, the famous singer had a surprisingly muscular physique that more than matched her well built opponent. She had hair that mirrored her name, with a short, spiked pink hairstyle that was her trademark. With her thick, powerful thighs and bulging muscular biceps, P!nk looked more like a bodybuilder than a famous pop singer. She had the body and sexuality to compete with Ronda, but did she have the necessary competitive fire.

P!nk and Ronda weren't the only athletic, muscular women in the arena. Chiseled Ultimate Surrender legend Ariel X was also on hand to officiate the sexfight. She looked smokin' hot as well, sporting a form fitting black and white striped leotard as her referee's uniform.

Ariel gathered the two strong-willed women together in the center of the ring. They stood toe to toe, trying to intimidate the other. Neither one was about to back down.

It was an intense atmosphere, as it was obvious these two sexfighters didn't like each other. Ronda stared down the sexy singer with her legendary scowl, expecting P!nk to cave in to her athletic prowess.

There would be no backing down from the charismatic, well-built music star. P!nk never batted an eye at her opponent's pregame tactics.

"You don't scare me, Bitch. You're all show and no go."

Ronda didn't care for her enemy's sassy attitude, gritting her teeth with nostrils flaring. She couldn't wait to put this colorful rock star in her place. Ronda didn't bother to answer her opponent. She decided to let her actions speak for themselves.

Ariel had enough of the gamesmanship and told the two muscular beauties to get on with the show. She blew the whistle to get things started, and it was game on.

P!nk didn't waste any time, quickly reaching around Ronda's neck for her top, pulling the strings of the black bikini. She succeeded in exposing Ronda's small firm tits in just a matter of seconds, catching the MMA fighter off guard.

The wrestling champ was stunned to be left topless right off the bat, but wasn't going to let it slow her down. She grabbed P!nk, spinning her around, putting her in a bear

hug. She was squeezing the pop star so hard that P!nk could barely breathe. While the colorful sexfighter struggled, Ronda evened things up by removing P!nk's top.

The crowd was on it's feet watching these two sexy topless warriors go at it. P!nk's nice apple-sized breasts were a sharp contrast to Ronda's surprisingly flat chest. The athletic singer managed to break free, turning and facing her muscular opponent, hoping to make it more of a sexual match.

P!nk teasingly licked her lips, fondling her bare breasts, as she leered back at Ronda. There was no way this brash singer was going to show the powerful professional fighter how much she was hurting. She defiantly walked up to Ronda, looking for more. The pink beauty flashed a coy smile as she reached out, gently caressing the muscular babe's rock hard body, starting with her small firm tits. P!nk rubbed Ronda's dark brown areola, causing the silver dollar nipples to become excited.

Ronda Rousey knew it was a sexual game and responded accordingly, feeling up P!nk's hot body. The fierce competitor let her inner sexual beast show itself, as she fondled her pink rival's luscious breasts.

The crowd was buzzing as they were treated to the sight of these two topless muscular women in skimpy bikini bottoms, feeling each other up. The predominantly pro-Pink audience cheered wildly when their favorite singer grabbed Ronda's head with both hands, initiating a passionate kiss directly on her surprised opponent's mouth. With her pert nipples rubbing up against Ronda's breasts, P!nk was trying to neutralize her muscular opponent with her sexual charm It seemed to be working. They were both enjoying the benefits of the sexual contest.

It was the first time that Ronda Rousey ever showed compassion inside the ropes. The amazon fighter returned the sensual kiss while sliding her hands down and caressing P!nk's nice firm butt. She dug her fingers in, slowly pulling her opponent's bright pink bikini bottom down, giving the crowd a good look at P!nk's amazing ass crack.

The two Amazon beauties collapsed to the floor in a tight embrace. Ronda kept tugging on her rival's pink bottoms, pulling them completely off. She exposed P!nk's rock hard ass and tight pussy. The outgoing singer had a special treat for everyone, dying her small patch of pubic hair pink, to keep in line with her theme. You could say the carpet matched the drapes.

Ronda was so fascinated by her opponent's colorful muff, that she went right after it, rubbing her silky pink fur in an attempt to get the rock star off.

P!nk felt her muscular partner's invasive fingers probing her warm wet warm vagina, taking a big gulp as she tried not to let the sexual attack bother her. It was no easy task. Ronda had her manly fingers deep inside of her tight slit, looking for a quick submission, much like most of her UFC fights.

The feisty singer squirmed out of trouble, grabbing Ronda's wrist and pushing her onto her back. Taking advantage of her sudden reversal, P!nk laid on top of her aggressive foe, trying to slow her down. Her small firm breasts were rubbing up against Rousey's flat chest, causing the topless blonde to let out a loud sigh. Ronda had never been in this kind of fight before. She was being aroused, and it showed with her puffy nipples firming up from the erotic tit-to-tit battle.

P!nk added to her sexual move by crawling up and planting her naked pink pussy on Ronda's face. Now the big blonde bully was really in trouble. She struggled to breathe with P!nk clamping her powerful thighs around her head. The seductive singer reached down, rubbing her naked pussy, urging Ronda to eat her out.

"Lick it, Bitch! You know you can't resist."

The crowd came alive as their pink heroine was off to an amazing start. P!nk surprised everybody by seizing control of Ronda, grinding her pussy on the overwhelming favorite's face. Even the referee was impressed. Ariel raised her eyebrows with an envious leer, as she watched the flamboyant singer wiggle her crotch on the MMA fighter's face.

In a matter of a few minutes, the match had turned completely around. Ronda found herself in trouble with her head buried beneath her nude counterpart. P!nk was quickly gaining confidence, and enjoying her perch on the blonde amazon. She reached back, sliding her fingers inside Ronda's black bikini bottoms, rubbing her pussy. The gorgeous singer was looking for complete control.

Of course Ronda Rousey wasn't going to give in that easily. The UFC champion bucked her back and kicked her legs, using her strength to push the cocky singer backwards.

P!nk fell back, grabbing Ronda's skimpy bikini bottom, yanking them down the wrestler's muscular thighs as they scrambled around on the floor.

Ronda managed to regain control, but lost her black panties in the process. Her bald pussy was completely exposed as both beautiful contestants were now battling it out in the nude.

The athletic blonde wiped her face as she scrambled around, looking for payback after getting a face full of P!nk. She went right after her rival's bright pink pussy, roughly rubbing it, hoping to stir up an orgasmic reaction.

P!nk was sitting alongside Ronda, doing the same, reaching between her legs. Her foe had an enormous clit, sticking out like a little cock. The adventurous singer began rubbing the stubby hood and clitoris, causing Ronda to wail in ecstasy. She was surprised that this type of sexfighting was having such an effect on her.

P!nk was enamored with Ronda's freakish clit, playing with it like it was a little toy. She flicked it, pinched it, pushed and pulled it, all while trying to slide a finger ir two inside her slick cleanly shaved pussy.

Her own tight little love box was getting attention as well, with the out of breath fighter massaging it. P!nk's meaty pussy lips and swollen clit were also abnormally large, making an easy target for Ronda.

Both sexy fighters were locked in a finger fucking duel, trying to make the other one cum. They were panting and moaning while trying to outlast the other.

Ronda was squirming around looking as if she was about to give in. The muscular blonde used her strength advantage to push her opponent away and avoid the sexual stimulation. She held P!nk down, and straddled the sexy singer, planting her meaty pussy firmly on her face.

It was a Ronda's turn for facesitting, and she seized the opportunity, grinding her stiff clit up against P!nk's mouth, forcing her to have a taste.

The brash pink-haired beauty didn't back away at all, eagerly sucking on Ronda's incredible clit. The bisexual singer was no stranger to eating pussy, and reached up, digging her fingers into Ronda's firm butt cheeks, holding her in place while she feasted on her tight wet pussy. She wasn't afraid to show her oral skills, and jumped at the chance to push Ronda over the edge.

P!nk tickled Ronda's inner folds with her active tongue, flicking it over and around her meaty pussy. Her goal was to make the muscle goddess cum, and by the painful look on Ronda's face, she was getting close.

Her enthusiasm might have been for naught, not taking into effect the "Queening" rule. If you cum while sitting on your opponent's face, you're considered the winner. I'm not sure if she was aware of the rule. For that matter, I don't think Ronda was aware of it either. She appeared to be fighting off P!nk's oral assault.

Fortunately the referee was fully aware of queening, and how this sexual contest works. Ariel was narrating the action and reminded both sexfighters how the game was played.

"Ooh! It looks like Ronda is close to an orgasm! She seems to like having her pussy licked."

"P!nk's masterful clit licking could backfire on her. If Ronda cums, she could become the winner by Queening her opponent."

The outgoing singer froze as she realized she wasn't helping herself. She stopped giving Ronda pleasure with her tongue and was looking for a way out from the bottom.

Getting away wouldn't be easy. Suddenly Ronda Rousey had a whole new outlook. She clamped her powerful thighs around P!nk's head, reaching down to finger herself, hoping to add to her enjoyment, and finish this thing. As her opponent struggled beneath her, Ronda massaged her engorged clit, while grinding her meaty pussy on P!nk's face.

Her body twitched, as she diddled herself to a shivering orgasm. She slid her sticky fingers in her creamy slit, adding to her pleasure while rubbing her juices all over her shocked opponent's face.

With the surprising victory already in hand, Ronda looked for icing on the cake, in the form of more self-pleasure. The muscular beauty continued to masturbate over her victim, coating P!nk with her creamy love juices.

Ariel X raised her arms as if signaling a touchdown, declaring Ronda Rousey the victor.

"WE HAVE A WINNER!!"

"By way of a Queening orgasm, tonight's champion is RONDA ROUSEY!!"

The excited naked winner jumped to her feet, celebrating her victory, while P!nk sat up, wiping the remnants of Ronda's orgasm from her face.

"THIS ISN'T FAIR!!" P!nk screamed as she stood up, staring daggers at Ronda and the ref.

"I thought the object was to make your opponent cum? That's exactly what I did!"

Her protest was ignored as Ariel raised Ronda's arm, declaring her the winner.

The disappointed loser stood a few feet away, snarling at Ronda, who was grinning ear to ear after being awarded the win. P!nk flipped them both off, giving them both the finger, unwilling to take the loss gracefully.

The crowd began to boo in support of their idol, as the referee told Ronda to take her prize. The feisty MMA fighter was no stranger to the negative feedback, and ignored the frustrated legion of pink fans.

Ronda cracked a wicked smile as she walked over toward her pissed off rival, looking to claim her prize. She lifted the bitching pink-haired loser up over her shoulder, with P!nk kicking and screaming.

Ronda claimed her prize, carrying her naked opponent out of the ring.

Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers