Celebrity Strip Pt. 02

Story Info
The second installment of Celebrity Strip who will bare all?
3.3k words
4.45
12.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winglime
Winglime
15 Followers

Part 2 -- This story is a complete work of fiction, any similarities with people or names of people living or dead are purely coincidental. It's just a bit of harmless fun!

Celebrity Strip Episode 3

After a record-breaking response to Davina's appearance on the show, excitement was building for just who would make it on to the sofa the following Friday.

Social media was running wild with speculation about who had been approached and agents were trying to get their fifteen minutes of fame by talking about how their clients had been contacted etc. Would be celebrity socialites were in the headlines claiming they were next or even the following week or month, but in truth, it was a closely guarded secret that no one outside of the inside circle knew.

And those people were sworn to secrecy and all under an NDA threatening legal action and compensation should they be the ones to let the secret out.

Ben felt that if people did not know who would be walking down the stairs live on the show that excitement would build, and the anticipation would ensure more publicity and greater viewing figures.

In turn, that brought in greater advertising revenue and more success for the show. That in turn meant more success and wealth for Ben. But from nowhere, Ben was already on his way to being a very rich man.

Whilst he was very happy with the money, Ben's main driver was to see these celebrities without clothes. He was gaining in his reputation of being a sex symbol and he craved the chance to get inside some of these famous ladies' underwear.

Plans were finalized and Ben knew that the sheer weight of the name of the lady who had agreed to appear on Episode 3 would bring shockwaves. He was delighted to get her so early; he had had a crush on her for years and regularly searched for fake nudes of her and masturbated over her fantastic body and wonderful tits. Her lisp was enough to make any man quiver.

The photoshoot was to take place on Friday morning ready to air that night after editing, he wanted to make sure he was there to get a first glimpse of her and not to let the cameraman, who was hinting at some behind the scenes fun with both Davina McCall and Helen Mirren, have all the fun.

Ben arrived at the photoshoot after sitting in traffic and could see it was already in full swing, lots of laughter was coming from both the cameraman and the celebrity and there was lingerie everywhere. Ben couldn't believe what he was seeing.

On to the live TV show and interview.

The crowd was even more raucous after last weeks show and names were being shouted out from the audience: "Loraine Kelly," Kelly Brook," someone even shouted Madonna!

Ben controlled the audience and was ready to welcome the guest.

"Good evening everyone, a very excitable bunch in here to night to see a famous celebrity lose some clothing. Who is it going to be I hear you ask?"

Ben pointed the microphone at the audience to enable them to ask the question, and more recommendations were shouted at him: "Susanna Reid," Jordan," Kylie Minogue." All food for thought, thought Ben.

"Ok, it is time to reveal this week's celebrity and invite her down on to the sofa. And of course, she needs no real introduction. A household name who has been on our screens for over 20 years. And in that time, I have yet to meet a man who didn't have a crush on her.

Please, be upstanding and welcome to the sofa, the clever, the sexy, the absolutely drop dead gorgeous: Kate Garraway."

The crowd were raucous and cheered for minutes on end as Kate slowly made her way down the stairs and on to the set.

As instructed, Kate was to wear something 'sexy' on to the show, she also had to agree to the photoshoot where she should reveal at least one item of underwear, and to remove at least one item of clothing during the interview as part of the rules for appearing on the show.

She was wearing a long white dress, with a large V down the neck, which was showing a lot of cleavage. It looked like she was not wearing a bra.

As the dress was long all the way to the floor there was no clue about her panties.

But there was something different about Kate.

Back in the early days she was known for having a fantastic rack. She would regularly be seen out with low cut dresses and her huge breasts struggling to get out of her bra and dress.

But recently, in her fight to keep the weight down, her breasts had shrunk, and the buxom busty Kate was replaced by a slim lithe, equally gorgeous long-legged version. The beautiful pretty face and the cock swelling lisp were all still in place however.

So what had happened? It was clear that while Kate was tall and thin, her breasts seemed to have returned. They were bloody huge!

"Kate, welcome to the show, I can't tell you what an absolute pleasure it is to have you with us tonight. I am so excited." Ben gushed across at Kate as he watched her sit next to him, clearly transfixed by this unmissable cleavage.

"Well thank you Ben, I'm genuinely excited to be here." Kate replied, looking comfortable and at ease.

"Before we get into the reasons you have agreed to come on, and what we will be looking forward to seeing tonight, do you mind if I point out that there seems something very different about you?" It was obvious what Ben was referring to.

Kate leaned back and laughed, then sat forward and with a look of mischief on her face she responded, "Do you mean these?" As she said the words, she put one hand around each breast and slightly pointed them at Ben.

"Well yes, I do mean those." Responded Ben, slightly taken aback at how it had all started.

"What's the story Kate, don't get me wrong, they look absolutely wonderful, don't they guys?"

Ben pointed his question at the audience who cheered and yelled in agreement. The cheers of "Get them off" had started, and Ben had to take control and ask them to keep the noise down so that he could continue with the interview.

"OK guys, I know you are all excited, I am too, but let's try and get as much time with Kate as we can eh?" T

he audience applauded his suggestion and quietened down so that Kate could respond and tell them all about her magnificent new tits.

"Well Ben, I'm not getting any younger and I've always enjoyed my persona as the sexy breakfast TV girl, but I noticed that the younger generation as always was coming through, and I have resisted doing any sexy pictures or photos before and I thought now is the time. But I was also conscious that my boobs have somewhat disappeared or were certainly not as big as they used to be. So I had them done. I had implants." Kate said, very proud of her new huge boobs.

"Well you certainly went for it Kate, do you mind if I ask you what size they are?" Ben responded.

"You know Ben, I thought if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it properly, not just get back to my old size but go even bigger. I used to be a 36C, but these babies are 38D and I love 'em." Kate said, and as she said it, she stood and walked over to the audience. She put one hand around each breast and gave them a squeeze and a shake. She then walked back to the sofa and sat down next to Ben laughing and clearly enjoying herself and the crowd's reaction.

Nonstop cheering and whistling and cries of "Get them off, "Show us your tits Kate" echoed around the audience.

"Do you want to see them?" Asked Kate, not Ben. He was becoming redundant as Kate controlled and teased the audience with the thought of her unleashing her huge boobs.

"Yes," "Get them off, "Show us your tits Kate" continued to echo around the audience in response to Kate's outrageous behaviour.

Time to get these boobies out in the open thought Ben.

"Wow, you have them eating out of your hand Kate, let's get back to the interview though before you treat us to whatever you have instore for us. Kate, you mentioned not doing sexy pictures before, here on the backdrop the audience and viewers at home can now see some pictures of photoshoots that you have done before, there are some beautiful pictures there but as you say, everything is covered up and although they are sexy, they are also quite wholesome, which has always been your image as the face of morning TV here in the UK. Can I take it that that all ends tonight, Kate?" Ben asks.

"Yes, I think so." Kate responds, quite matter of fact like.

"Well, let's get on with the show I think we can all agree." Says Ben.

"Kate, you know the rules, you are to take off one item of clothing before we play your photoshoot. Before we do that, how was the photoshoot?"

"It was surprising shall we say, liberating and a lot of fun. I'm a little nervous about it going out live and on TV, but also excited and yes, I'm ready to go for it as they say." Kate responded.

"Music to our ears Kate, music to our ears. So, what item of clothing are you going to remove for us as we cue the sexy striptease music for you Kate?" Ben asks, with as much anticipation as the rest of the audience.

The clock counts down from 10 to 1 and the audience counts down with it. 9,8,7,6...

At 1 the lights focus on Kate...

"I am going to remove my dress Ben." Kate says, to "Oohs and gasps" from the audience.

As the sexy music plays, Ben says, "Over to you Kate."

Kate stands and slowly makes her way to the front of the stage. She dances slowly and smiles at various parts of the audience as she soaks up their attention and radiates her smile across the room.

She takes a strap from her left shoulder and slowly rolls it down her left arm, she repeats the process with her right arm. Her shoulders and sexy neck are now naked and look incredible, her dress is barely covering her enormous breasts, all 38D of them.

To the complete surprise of the audience any ideas of teasing vanish as Kate slowly pulls the dress down, revealing first her left nipple, then her right and the dress continues to fall until it is around her waist.

The crowd are transfixed be her enormous breasts, her huge areolas and massive nipples standing on end. She looks like a pornstar with huge tits and she gently sways on the stage letting her breasts wobble as she moves in time with the music. Pointing in each direction of the crowd so that they get a good glimpse of her boobs.

Her breasts are amazing. Large areolas, gorgeous little lumps all over their surface, topped off by a large protruding nipple in the middle. What a sight. Kate Garraway with her huge swaying tits finally revealed, and Kate enjoying her public nudity.

She then continues to pull her dress down and steps out of it. As she stands up straight, the crowd are treated to the site of Kate Garraway, standing topless, wearing stockings and suspenders and a pair of silky black panties. Wonderful, what a site.

Kate returns to her seat and makes no attempt to cover her breasts as she sits next to Ben, even closer than they were, with her breasts sticking out at him.

"Are you OK there Ben?" Kate asks as she notices his slight discomfort, or maybe shock at how Kate has embraced going topless for the nation.

"I'm just a little stunned by your utter beauty if I'm honest Kate." Says Ben, honestly.

"Aah, says Kate." and puts her arms around Ben and gives him a cuddle. Her breasts are on his chest, and he puts his hands up and palms out to make a gesture that he will give them a squeeze, but of course he is only joking.

"Do you want to give them a squeeze?" Kate asks.

Before Ben can answer the crowd do it for him.

"Grab her tits, "Give them a squeeze" shout the audience.

"Do you mind?" asks Ben.

"No, I don't mind, give them a little squeeze." Responds Kate.

"Are we ready?" Ben asks the audience, then counts down "3,2,1...the audience counts with him.

As he reaches the number one, he grabs Kate's breasts slowly and softly, one in each hand, gently squeezing a number of times. Kate simply smiles at him, making no attempt to stop him, just enjoying the moment.

Seizing the opportunity, Ben, continues to squeeze, now more provocatively, then rubs her nipples with his thumbs and squeezes each nipple in turn.

Still no movement from Kate who is now looking down at her breasts as Ben fondles and gropes her. The smile never leaves her face as she enjoys being manhandled.

Ben, now emboldened takes her left breast and covers it with his mouth, sucking on her nipple. Kate looks to the crowd and opens her mouth wide in a shocked look, but still no mention of stopping Ben.

Instead, she offers him her right breasts and Ben obliges by slowly sucking that one too.

"Amazing, let's roll the photoshoot video before I make a mess in my pants up here." Says Ben laughing and enjoying himself a little too much.

The lights dim and the photoshoot video plays.

Kate is wearing an orange bikini and has her back to the cameraman who is giving Kate some instructions on how to pose.

Kate then starts to apply sun cream to her arms and shoulders. She applies it under her bra straps until the photographer tells her to undo them so that she can access her skin better. The top unties around the back of her neck and as it falls, Kate needs to keep her breasts covered by holding her bikini top over her tits.

The photographer has a better idea. "You hold the top in place where you want it and I'll apply the cream." he says, as if it was an obvious direction.

"Ok," says Kate, assuming he was correct!

The photographer slowly and seductively applies the cream across her bare stomach, his hands are getting very close to her bikini top as he purposely pushes his luck.

"Are you going to do my back as well?" Kate asks, smiling, knowing what he is up to.

But the photographer is experienced and can read the signs and has no problem pushing his luck.

"Not yet." He says and continues to rub Kate's tummy, straying down to the very top and just beneath the top of her bikini panties and right up to below her huge breasts which are now leaning on his hands.

The photographer says "The weight of your breasts on my hands is feeling very sensual, no? Can you also feel that?"

"I think I know what you mean." Kate responds, feeling slightly manipulated but in a way that she still feels comfortable.

"It is natural that you will sunbathe topless, so in order to keep your breasts covered I will apply the cream beneath your bikini top." He said before going right ahead.

Kate wasn't quite sure what he meant so she just responded, "Yes OK."

The photographer moved his sun cream covered hands inside her bikini top and began applying the cream directly over Kate's breasts, spending time to rub the cream right into the nipple area.

This took Kate by surprise, but she never stopped him, she simply relaxed then closed her eyes. He continued to apply the cream and was now visibly tweaking Kate's nipples under her bra.

"Kate opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Would it be easier if I took it off?" she asked

"Of course, take it off, here I will help you." Said the photographer and whipped her bikini top off

Kate turned around and with her front now facing the camera, the photographer behind her, she closed her eyes as he applied more cream all over her naked breasts.

It was a masturbation dream and an image that would fill the screens of many a man for weeks to come.

The scene faded to a close and as the lights returned to the sofa the audience broke into cheers and loud applause. They simply could not believe what Kate Garraway had done for them.

Kate had replaced her dress when the lights came back on, and the show was out of time.

"Goodnight, thank you to Kate Garraway, we return next Friday with another guest, but will she...

"Get them off, get them off" the audience sang as the credits rolled and the camera stopped.

Ben walked back to the green room with Kate.

"Wow Kate thank you so much for coming on to the show, that was really something. You really seemed to enjoy the photoshoot too, I'm so chuffed with how this has gone tonight, it has really been a dream come true." Ben told Kate as they walked to wards the green room.

"I've really enjoyed it, it's been naughty but so much fun, I'm glad I did it." Kate said as she opened the door and walked into the room. Ben followed her in, then realised she probably wanted to be alone.

But Kate walked behind him and closed the door, they were both now in the green room.

Kate put her hands on Ben's shoulder and pulled her dress down, once again revealing her breasts to him. She pulled his head down towards them. "Where were we?" she asked.

Ben did not need a second invitation and once again sucked greedily on her massive boobs. Kate climbed out of her dress and held Ben's head and rubbed his back and tummy as he sucked greedily on her.

Once out of her dress, Ben slid his hand down the front of her panties and felt her short haired pussy. Kate moaned as his hands made contact with her moist lips and without wanting to risk it all ending early, he inserted his finger inside her. Kate was now on fire, moaning and leaning against Ben as he finger fucked her, hoping to bring her to an orgasm if he could.

"Fuck me." Kate demanded and lay back on the sofa.

Ben freed himself from his clothes and climbing on top of her, his rock hard cock entered her. He licked and sucked her breasts as he continued to pump her and within no time his cum was boiling up his cock.

Again, he couldn't risk her changing her mind, so he let the orgasm run through him and in no time was pumping Kate Garraway full of cum. She moaned as she came in unison with him, and they both slumped on to the sofa in an exhausted heap as their mutual arousal waned.

"Jesus, I better be getting home, my husband wants to fuck me senseless tonight after this show." She said, and fixing her clothes got up and left.

Ben got straight to work, assorting through his files to ensure next weeks' show was another blockbuster.

Find out soon...

Winglime
Winglime
15 Followers