Celebrity Wrestling League Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc thrusted deeper and deeper into Pokimane, pushing more and more of his 10 inch cock into her tight hole. Poki could feel her orgasm coming back but this time she did not stop herself from cumming. After three more deep thrusts, Poki shouted out Marc's name and came all over his dick.

Seeing the shaking girl he had pinned against the corner, he took a moment and admired his work before removing his cock from within her and pushing her towards the center of the ring. Poki fell onto her hands and knees, body still shaking from one of the strongest orgasms she could remember, until her mind was brought back to earth by a strong slap on her ass. Marc had dropped to his knees behind Poki and was now on all fours above her body.

"Did I say you could cum?" asked Marc, clearly trying to break her mentally.

"No," replied Poki, still trying to catch her breath.

SMACK!

Marc spanked her again before placing his hand around her neck and raising her up closer to him. Feeling his pecs on her back and his dick nestled between her ass cheeks, he whispers in her ear.

"No what?"

"No, daddy, you didn't say I could cum," Poki replied, both filled with shame and burning arousal.

"You're a bad girl, kitten. And bad girls need to be punished."

SMACK!

"Then punish me, daddy."

Marc bit Poki's ear as she had done to him so many times but froze slightly as he felt her ass cheeks tighten around his dick. Looking down he saw his cock position within her ass like a hotdog in a bun before watching Poki begin to twerk on his dick, showcasing her skills to the world. This felt incredible for Marc but he knew he was close to cumming so many times and letting Poki take control would only make it harder for him to win, so he pulled his cock out from her tight ass cheeks and again positioned it within her pussy lips. Without another through, Marc pushed his dick into Poki's pussy again but this time he did not go for her neck and instead grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it back, raising her face to the crowd.

"I promised to pull your hair while I fucked you, kitten," Marc said, pulling back her hair further and causing her to arch backwards, "get ready for a ride."

Marc thrusted nearly his entire dick into Poki, making her wail and moan for him and causing her firm tits to bounce from the pounding. Marc pulled on her hair for a few more trusts before releasing her brown locks and cupping her plump tits with both hands. He pulled her up from her chest, leaving only her knees on the ground to support her as he slammed himself into her again and again. Feeling his balls slapping against her clit and the head of his cock poking at her G-spot, Poki again found her growing orgasm becoming imminent. Marc felt her walls begin to tighten and decided to slow his pace, Poki became nervous that he was going to bring her to the edge then stop her from cumming, instead he slammed himself in with one hard thrust, inserting all 10 inches of hard cock into the steamer's tight pussy. This finished her off, Poki came again for the second time during the match.

Marc flipped Poki onto her back and watched her chest heave up and down trying to grab hold of any air she could get. Her eyes fluttering trying to focus on something as her mind recovered from the brutality of Marc's massive cock opening her petite hole. Once she gained enough awareness, she saw Marc standing above her, holding up his arms and flexing his muscles for the crowd before dropping to a knee beside Poki.

"How are you feeling, kitten?" Marc asked playfully.

"You win," Poki replied, completely exhausted from her last orgasm, "I submi..."

Marc covered her mouth before she could finish her sentence, "you aren't done until I say so."

Marc moved himself between her legs again, placing them onto his shoulders in a missionary position. Before he moved his hand from her mouth, he took his speedo from the floor of the ring and shoved it into Poki's soft lips.

"That should keep you quiet."

With Poki silenced and too exhausted to fight back, Marc began to slide his cock back into her sensitive pussy, ready to begin taking his prize. Poki laid on the floor and let Marc use her body. All she could do was moan as he punished her body, ravaging her pussy with his powerful cock, groping her bouncing tits as he slammed their bodies together and grabbing at her ass. She just laid there and accepted her defeat, she accepted that he was going to dominate her and she would be nothing more than a play thing. She accepted what she always wanted. She accepted her master.

Removing his hand from her soft tits, Marc grabbed hold of one of Poki's ankles, bringing her foot into view of his face.

"You used these to jerk me off," he said, admiring them like a lion waiting for a kill, "it felt nice, but these belong to me now."

Marc began brutally slapping the soles of her foot causing Poki to wither in pain and scream out through the speedo lodged in her mouth. Regardless of her objection, Marc continued to assault her soft feet, bringing them closer to his face and biting on her toes earning him another scream from the young youtuber. Marc let go of the tortured foot and slid his hands down her legs again before spanking her ass on each cheek, then pulling them apart to find what they hid. With her sizable ass cheeks now separated, Marc used his thumb to massage Poki's asshole causing her to jerk up, making the speedo fly out of her mouth.

"I SUBMIT!" she screamed into the air causing the referee to ring the bell ending the match.

Marc completely let go of his opponent and pulled his cock from her throbbing pussy.

"Oh, kitten. Did you think that would help you?"

Poki laid confused until she heard the announcer thunder back onto the loud speaker.

"Ladies and gentleman, your winner by submission MARC FITT!" The crowd erupted with cheers and applause as Marc placed a foot on Pokimane's flat stomach and flexed his muscles in victory. Poki could not help but feel more aroused as she left Marc put more pressure on her midsection. "Lets get that 30 minute timer started. Marc, you claim your slave prize!"

Marc removed his foot from Poki's gut and winked down at her as he walked towards the edge of the ring. Three muscular men dressed in black lifted a large wooden box and a medium sized metal keg, placing them under the bottom rope and onto the mat. Marc leaned over the top rope and asked the men something that Poki could not hear. After seeing the men reply, Marc turned back and smiled at Poki before lifting the keg and walking towards her.

"Get on your knees," Marc says with a demonic grin on his face, "get on your fucking knees NOW!"

Marc was not joking around. He was the master. Pokimane was the slave. Marc was about to prove it. Right as Poki crawled onto her knees, Marc raised up the keg above her head, tensing up in fear assuming she would feel the pressure of the keg coming down on her, she shuttered when she felt cool oil pour all over her naked body. The slippery liquid made it hard for Poki to stay still, her knees began to slide from under her and when she tried to readjust herself, she felt Marc's hand press on her head and push her to the ground.Laying on the ground, looking up at her new master, Poki waited and watched as Marc opened the lid and reached inside.

After rustling for a few seconds, Marc pulled out a large black paddle. As he approached Poki, he began tapping the paddle on the palm of his hand, "bend over, kitten. I want you on all fours."

Poki did what she was told. She dropped her head and looked down at the mat, her body soaked from oil and her legs soaked from cum. Marc massaged the paddle on Poki's shapely ass, toying with the girl before pulling it away from her body.

WHAP!

Marc brought the paddle down hard on Poki causing her to scream out in pain.

WHAP!

Another.

WHAP!

Another.

Marc spanked Poki almost a dozen times until both of her ass cheeks glowed with a cherry pink color. Marc walked back towards the large box, leaving Poki in the middle of the ring on all fours, nearly in tears from the spanking she had just received. She could not bring herself to lift her head or look back at what Marc was doing, she just looked down at the floor beneath her. Suddenly, she felt leather wrapping around her neck.

"All good kittens will wear a collar," whispered Marc into Poki's ear. His voice was a mix of seductive and authoritative, "All good kittens will say thank you to their master."

"Thank you, daddy," replied Poki in a coy voice.

With her new collar attached, Marc made his way to the back of his new play thing, admiring Pokimane's shining and oily body as he moved. Once behind her Marc dropped to his knees and positioned himself between her glistening legs. He rubbed both of his hands up her legs and onto her battered and bruised ass cheeks. Poki shuttered at the feeling of her tender skin being played with so soon after being punished.

"Remember the promise I made you, kitten?" Marc asked as he pulls on Poki's hair, aiming her towards the crowd again, "I promised to pull your hair and fuck your ass silly. Time to make good on my promise."

Marc aimed his cock at the entrance of Pokimane's closed asshole. She shuddered at the feeling. She has never had anything bigger than a finger in her ass, trying to take Marc's monster cock would definitely be too much.

"I can't do it," Poki tried to plead to him, "please don't make me do it."

Marc spanked Poki again on her now swollen ass, "I am your master and you will do what I say!"

Poki closes her eyes and surrenders to him, knowing she could not overpower him if she wanted, she also knew that he had lost the match and did not have a choice. He was going to use her body however he wanted. Poki felt waves of pain shot through her body as Marc moved inch after inch of his thick rod into her nearly virgin ass. Screams of pain filled the stadium as Poki felt her own insides become filled. Once Marc was about half way in, filling her with nearly five inches of cock, she felt him slowly remove his length from within her, hoping that he was going to take mercy on the youtuber, she took in a sigh of relief. The small action of her calming down allowed Marc the opportunity he wanted, feeling the pressure in her ass loosen for a slight moment, Marc took this time to slam almost his entire cock into Poki's waiting ass.

Poki screamed bloody murder as Marc began brutally pounding her asshole. With a fist full of her hair in his hand, he began swinging her body around for all to see, using the once coveted streamer like a cheap sex doll. Tears flowed down her cheeks as Marc ravaged her ass and pulled her hair like an animal in heat. Reaching around her oiled body, he grabbed hold of one on Poki's tits and began teasing and pulling on her erect nipple. Poki could not take much more of the stimulation. Her body was being pulled in every direction. Marc was filling every fantasy she ever had. Her hair was being pulled like a game of tug-of-war. Her sensitive nipple was being pulled and toyed with sending shivers down her spine. Her once perfect ass was now being torn apart by a muscular god. Poki began to seize as the most powerful orgasm of her life began to overtake her.

"Are you cumming, kitten?" Marc asked jokingly, seeing the way her body shook in his grasp.

"YES!" shouted Poki.

"Then fucking cum you slut!"

"DADDY, I'M CUMMING!"

Poki's vision goes dark as her orgasm takes over her body.

Pokimane wakes up some time later, she is laying in the middle of the ring, the stadium around her is completely empty except for one person sitting in the ring on a metal chair. Poki wiped her lips and noticed that mixed with the oil still coating her whole body was streams of cum across her face and tits. Looking up, she noticed Marc is the man in the chair watching the smaller girl collect her thoughts.

"How are you feeling, kitten?" Marc asked, smiling down at her.

Poki looked dead into Marc's eyes and smiled, "I want a fucking rematch."

12