Celeste Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh I can't," Celeste trembled with a sigh. His legs felt like jelly and his pussy squeezed weakly. Connor stood with a smirk, enjoying the show.

Lawrence pulled off just enough to whisper, "A little more," then resumed his suction. He moaned softly as he indulged for a while longer. When he heard Celeste give a tortured little yelp he released him, knowing he was overstimulating him. He looked up, around Celeste's cock that had begun to reawaken and smiled at his brother, "I'm sorry, it's just so...unique," he rolled his tongue out and laved around the tip a few times before he finally reluctantly ended his exploration. As he stood he saw Celeste run his fingers through his raven hair and huff out a breath. He looked so pretty Lawrence thought, but when he reached down to touch him he found that Celeste had reverted back to his usual self. Lawrence let out a sad little sigh that made Celeste chuckle even as he felt his brother gently squeeze his balls once.

Connor turned the water back on and soon the three of them were bathing in earnest, washing away all the fluids they had swapped between one another. Out of the shower they dried off, stopping every now and again to kiss each other, sometimes a quick playful peck, sometimes a long make out session that had one of them pinned against a wall. Finally they left, all three of them wrapped in plush robes. Celeste and Connor running back to the human's room laughing and ribbing each other along the way. Lawrence took his time, but was smirking as he watched them disappear around the corner. It was so nice to have his brother awake once more.