All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 10'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just don't get too far off track

I really like your story so far, I'm just afraid it is going to go too far off track with each chapter bringing in new developments instead of explaining anything. Also, this chapter made the character of Naif a lot less likable, but then my taste is a little less toward the total unrepentant whore type. Would love to see a happy-ish type ending for this story, at least in so far as it is possible when dealing with demons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good stuff

i know you said its hard to keep coming up with new chapters, but for the next one could you try to move the story a little bit more forward because while the sex is nice, it seems like you couldnt thin of much to add so you just wrote a lot of sex scenes. otherwise, its a great story and i cant wait till the next one. haha, i check everyday to see if the next installment came out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like the back story

I like the back story it give your Story more depth. you doing a grate job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am in love with these sets of stories can't wait

keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

keep up the good work. very interesting writing.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Damnit!

You really need to lock down the Naif/Fain names. You keep using them improperly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the eyes they burn, Aahhhhh.......

enyhoo there eyes change as well fain somehow turns blue in the shower, and I think one of the two end up with different eyes for some reason (cant remember when but it dose happen) gr8 story, ;-]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES