All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 14'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockabout 14 years ago
Wow

That was an interesting twist to the story. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You need to remove these from the site. You skip all the sex scenes and have nothing but half baked ideas. Make a little sense for once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Don't listen to the people that complain about the story content. you're a damned good writer and I'd happily buy this, were it available for purchase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

your work is good. believe that and not the people who bitch and whine about it. your stories have a storyline,integrity andthey are interesting, and the include sex. if you put all of the series together in a book, i would read that book and it would be the best book i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love how other people are saying your stories are bad. But they've gotten to chapter 14. HAHA! Shows how much they actually dislike it.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

dude there's like no rhyme or reason to your plot..its all like a set of random occurrences put together. you keep jumping from on thing to another and we never even know why its happening in the first place. all your characters are like bipolar or something, i can see no logic to their behavior at all.

all this is not to say that i'm not enjoying your stories. they are still pretty good but i would suggest you revise the series and get rid of the weird jumps in the characters' behavior.

cheers,

Thorne.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Alina and Dalaria

I was thinking about it and the thing with Alina could have made sense if it hadn't just felt like the ball was dropped...oh well. It almost fits better with the thing with Sam. In Galloglaich's defense he did bring up and explain the thing with Alina. In two lines yes, but it was there.

This new turn of events though doesn't make sense. Everything thus far has indicated that this, in general, is something that's done all the time. The thing with Delaria really feels like 'machina' for conflict and drama. It risks loosing me altogether but we'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES