All Comments on 'Centaur Love Ch. 12'

by Sextus_Propertius

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weird additives in sentences

Not sure if this is something with the editing or not, but I've noticed these weird additives in sentences that are extremely out of place.

Ex: "< Master Sexitorius. >

< Yes, Master Lindrose. >

< Is there a possibility of purchasing two more Apprentice books? >

< What? You already have more apprentices lined up? >"

It's happened a few times in the past chapters, I figured the first time it was just a simple mistake and it wouldn't reappear, but low and behold it has.

Might want to double check either what you are submitting or what is going on in editing.

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusover 3 years agoAuthor

They are html code tags for less than, and greater than. I missed leaving a space after and before I believe, resubmitted with a note to lit for clarity. Sorry.

All faults are mine to make, and I will make them over and over for dumb reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
release dates

so was this a holiday gift or iis the story now ment to come out at the end of the month now instead of the beginning?

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

...In a most delightful way. The Disney reference was unexpected.

I wish I had the time to help with the bugaboos, but the story is charming as usual.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

Sextus_PropertiusSextus_Propertiusover 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, it was an early release, a short chapter due to the holidays and I was one a two week trail ride down south. So no computer, cell phone or tablets.

TJSkywind

Shhhh don't tell the mouse, might get in trouble, lol

All mistakes are mine, and just might be my style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I love this story. I eagerly await the next chapter. The pictures that you paint with words are easily passed to the reader. Please continue, awaiting the next treat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSextus_Propertius@Sextus_Propertius
It is hard to make a favorable first impression by just the written word, so here it goes. I am a machinist by trade, so English wasn't a strong suit in school. Math, Cad/Cam, and classes in Mechanical, engineering. I barley made it through English as a first language.(lol) I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES