Centaur Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mathew reached over and took her hand half bowed over it and kissed it, "Mrs. Duncan, the pleasure is all mine." Then looked up into her blue eyes.

"Please call me Jocelynn, Master Mage Lindrose."

Mathew smiled, "Then please, just Mathew."

Jocelynn smiled and touched his cheek, "Were eyes, does that mean you were trained in western magic's?"

"Actually Western and eastern magic's, but my Masters rating is from the Elven mage society. I left the western mage academy before I attained any ranking."

"So you are now training our Felicia to be a cantrip mage?"

"No, not a cantrip mage but a true mage. She has the ability to access her own mana, or klatha if you prefer the western name for magic's power, and through testing she has the rare ability to grow her klatha reserves."

Jocelynn drew in her breath, "You mean she will be the first, real, centaur mage?"

"Yes."

Jocelynn turned to look at Felicia, "Oh my gosh Felicia! That is exciting news. I never thought I would see the day that our people would produce a mage." Then she laughed looking between Felicia and Mathew. "I can't wait for the news to reach the Herd Masters." Then she smiled, "This is going to raddle their archaic thinking."

Then she lost her smile in thought. "First with their draconian rules about those with your small condition Felicia..., and your choice of mate. I suspect John has talked to you Mathew about claiming your own status as Herd Master?"

"Some," Mathew said, "He didn't go into a lot of details."

Jocelynn laughed, "That is Johnathon for you. He knows how to plan for a battle. However, he lacks the skill for playing politics." She turned to the other women soaking, "Lorain, Abby, and Doreen we need to cut our soak short, and we need to do a little planning before tonight's gather."

Turning back to Mathew and Felicia, "You two need to come up with something, magically for Felicia to do at the gather that would leave no doubts in anyone's mind she is a mage."

Mathew looked at Felicia, not sure what the gather was. Felicia winked at Mathew, "I could call several fire balls and light the fire with magic."

"That should get Benton's attention," She said, "He most likely was already informed that John arrived this afternoon. So he will make it a point to show up tonight, wanting to make sure John will agree with his plans."

"They most likely will change once he finds out the Elves want to form an alliance to rid the west of the hobgoblins, Aunt Jocelynn," Felicia said.

"Has the Eldar of the Elven Nation already agreed to this?"

Felicia nodded yes, "We were there three days ago when Eldar ReLanna agreed to father's plan on joining the two nation's armies and attack the Hobgoblin hoard."

"That might put Benton in a dire situation, he has been advocating we shore up the passes defenses and let the high King deal with them."

Mathew was shaking his head, "The High King is currently on the northern continent fighting a war with the ogres, and even if he can break away from that, he has his own hoard of Hobgoblins on the central plains moving north towards his capitol."

"Well Benton's carefully thought out defensive plan was relying on the High King coming to our rescue. I guess that is not going to happen. He might try to bolster the passes defenses and argue to just wait them out."

"There is just one problem Aunt Jocelynn," Felicia said. "The hobgoblins sent a scouting party south from Woodshome and found a way down to Oak Valley and now know that a road leads directly to Midvale from Oak Valley."

"And John left Perth and Rullis at the farm in harm's way?"

"Mother wanted to stay, and Rullis said a Fellis had to remain to watch over the farm."

"Then John has to change Benton's and the Herd Masters minds. Midvale is not as safe as they led us to believe. Well we have a lot to do, but you two worry about tonight and Felicia's demonstration. She is going to have to impress everyone, especially Clan Master Benton. You need to leave no doubts in thier mind that you are a mage darling and that your mate is one too."

Felicia chanted a small spell, picking up a small rock off the shoreline and with a flick of her wrist threw it into the river. "Like that Aunt Jocelynn?"

Jocelynn stared, and then smiled. "Yes just like that. Now after dinner come see me before we head out to the gather."

Both nodded yes, "Good, now I have some plotting to do." She turned and waded over to her friends, and then all of them headed towards the shoreline.

Mathew turned to Felicia, "We need to go as well. If you are going to attempt a fire ball spell we need to go over it."

"Do you think I have enough reserves for it?"

"If not, you can do a fire lance, it is not as flashy, but it would leave no one doubting you're a mage."

Felicia smiled and picked up her shampoo bottle, Mathew grabbed the washrag and the bar of soap as they headed to the shore. Once dry, Felicia pulled Mathew up to their little bunkhouse, where they dressed and spent an hour going over the fireball spell.

Felicia had just enough in reserves to throw a single ball or run a fire lance for several minutes. The fire lance spell allowed the mage to throw a low powered, small mini fireball that did not cause a lot of damage per hit, but could be, thrown continuously without stopping, or without having to recast the spell like a fireball. Mathew always used the fire lance spell to light the stove in the mornings. The spell did not splash fire everywhere and he could control where the spell hit each time, so he could light multiple spots on the kindling allowing the stove to heat up more evenly.

Someone rang the dinner bell, as they, were going over the spell several times, so they headed up to the big long house to eat. The main long house had nearly three dozen sleeping stalls along two walls. One side had four ovens and three large farm type sinks. In the center of the long house, there were three rows of high narrow centaur tables. That could accommodate twice the thirty odd Centaurs here tonight. On the last sidewall, a long serving board, that held several stacks of Centaur bowls and large pots of five-grain mixes. Mathew was happy to see a few of the pots held pasta dishes with meat. They were making their way to the kiddy tables when Mathew noticed several tall camp type chairs were set next to one of the shorter tables.

Mathew commented on it, "I sometimes find it difficult eating at your parents place because the lack of chairs. This was very thoughtful of someone."

"Most likely Aunt Jocelynn," Felicia said. "Or one or one of the lady's from her group. We do not get many human or elven visitors here, and I rather doubt many long houses have accommodations for human type visitors. However, Aunt Jocelynn has always insisted that chairs and stuff be ready just in case." Ponting at the fork in his hand, "Did you notice that they had a fork available for your use?"

Mathew looked down. The fork was not the one he kept in his pouch for dining at Sir Fellis's place. He just saw it and picked it up not thinking. Grinning at Felicia and scooped up some pasta and beef, "I didn't even notice."

"So why can't humans lock their knees like horses and centaurs can?"

"Don't know, but I guess most bipedal types don't have that stay apparatus because balancing on two feet takes active, conscious thought. Never seen a human that could sleep standing up. Even you go into deep sleep laying down Love, but after a few hours you stand to sleep the rest of the night."

"More like dozing or napping love. I notice that you can sit for hours reading your spell books, but when you stand to read, you always pace, and walk around. Have you ever tried to stand in one place to read?"

Mathew laughed, "Yes but if feels awkward and after a while my legs hurt from standing in one place for so long."

Felicia looked at him, "Really? Because you can sit for hours without moving your legs."

"What you watching me read now?"

Felicia smiled and touched his cheek, "Yes but that is because you were sitting naked, and I was hoping a certain body part would...,"

Mathew felt that certain body part start to twinge with a little blood flow. He smiled at Felicia, "you know we need to talk about the differences in human relationships and centaur types. In human relations, it is ok for the woman to instigate, or start a romantic interlude."

"It is just the opposite in centaur relation," Felicia said. "Mares who demand too much of her stallion's time, for that, are considered too needy."

Mathew nodded, "But let's just say I am unfamiliar with your daily requirements, and maybe need a gentle reminder."

Felicia took his hand, "Some mares likes it three or four times a day. However, most stallions can do it once, three or four times a day. With you being human, and part were, you last longer and satisfy me more times each time we make love."

"Well we can...,"

"You two make a beautiful couple," Jocelynn said as she walked up. "If you two are done, Felicia will you help the mares with the dishes. Mathew you need to go out with the stallions. I had several chairs brought out for you and your elven friend tonight. I informed the stallions, to leave the fire pit duties to Tarn and Eric. He knows what to do." She gave Mathew a look, "And stay away from the dark beers, they are a bit too much for human and elf."

Mathew stood, "Yes Mam."

Mathew walked out to the veranda. He looked around there were a few centaurs he did not recognize. Zane was standing near a Centaur he did not know and Sir Fellis. When they saw him, they called him over. Mathew studied the older centaur as he walked up. He looked about fiftyish in human years. He was bigger in the ribs and withers. Mathew had never seen an overweight centaur before.

"Master Mage Lindrose," Sir Fellis said as he walked up, "I like to introduce you to Clan Master Callen Benton, Clan Master this is my neighbor and current owner of the Oak Grove, Master Mage Mathew Lindrose."

Mathew nodded to Callen Benton, while he kneeled slightly, "Master mage Lindrose, do you represent the Mage council?"

"No Clan Master Benton, I received my Masters rating from the Elven Society."

"Actually Clan Master Benton," Zane said. "Master Lindrose here can claim Grand Masters rank and second seat to the council of mages, since he defeated second seat Grand Master Morrison in single combat."

"In single combat, and you defeated a second council seat Grand Master, that is quite remarkable for a young mage."

Mathew nodded, "Four Grand Master came to my farm the other day. The first and second seat and their aids. At first, they tried to appropriate my crop of Dragon Claw, when they found the grove was protected by magic's, the second seat tried to use an assassin's wand to kill me. I put two klatha bolts through his chest. He was dying, but the first seat, Grand Master Dorthan pleaded for his life. So I gave him a super heal to save the second seats life. I don't know if the potion worked, I walked away in discuss."

"It is disturbing news that they tried to take your Dragon Claw crop, yet remarkable that you defeated a Grand Master of the council with what I believe was called a death wand."

Sir Fellis nodded yes, "I wouldn't have believe it as well Clan Master if I wasn't there to witness it."

"You saw this battle Herd Master Fellis?"

"Yes, Ambassador Goldenroot had been staying with Master Mage Lindrose for a couple of days to refresh himself on centaur protocols and customs, that morning my daughter and Ambassador Goldenroot were at my place discussing household customs with us, when my daughter received Master Lindrose's magical message that the council was coming. We three galloped up to his place to see the council representatives arrive. What started out as a productive meeting turn bad when the son of the second seat tried to bypass the groves magic's and got a nasty magical surprise."

Zane picked up the story, "He triggered a latent shock spell and was stunned. That is when the second seat, Grand Master Morrison pulled this death wand. Then Mathew here threw on a shield to protect his mate. They fought but Mathews shield were too strong and his spell overcame Morrison's defenses."

"That is just remarkable, what triggered there aggressive behavior about appropriating your 'Dragon Claw'?"

Mathew shrugged his shoulders, "I usually sell twenty or so quart jars to the human potion makers, ten to the elves, and five each to the dwarves and centaur potion makers. Everyone has enough for six months until my next crop is ready, but this year the High King has wars on the Northern continent and southern. The council in its infinite wisdom sought to control all the various healing potions crops to show there were making an effort towards this war."

"And what about the other nations, that are at war at this time, they also rely on your healing potions ingredients?"

"Either the council didn't know, or didn't care, Clan Master. I did not ask. I only was concerned to protect my own crop from being seized."

Clan Master Benton nodded in thought. Mathew looked at Sir Fellis, and then Zane as Clan Master Benton was thinking. "Clan Master Fellis, Ambassador Goldenroot, and Master Mage Lindrose, you all have given much to think about, and several problems that the council of Herd Masters should have a say in. Some decisions are best, argued out in...,

"Hey Mathew come light this for me!"

Mathew turned and saw Tarn and Eric a younger centaur stallion of Mr Bigge's get, stacking wood next to the fire pit. They had already built a small square of logs with enough kindling in the center.

"I got this love!" Felicia called out, and walked up and pushed Tarn out of the way. She quietly chanted and motioned, calling a huge fireball, then she casually tossed it into the center of the logs. Then she turned and patted Tarns arm, "that's ok Tarn your little sister can handle it." Then walked away.

Mathew turned back to Clan Master Benton. He was just staring at the fire pit. With a look of astonishment, not believing his eyes. "How did she do, do that?"

Mathew chanted a light spell and put the little glowing globe in to his hand. "With magic Clan Master Benton, didn't anyone mention it to you? Felicia is not only my mate, but she is also my apprentice."

Clan Master Benton looked at the little light in his hands, then up at Mathew, "Apprentice? You mean like a real mage, not a cantrip user?"

Zane nodded yes, "A full mage. The scholars at the magic society have been scouring the ancient texts to find a reference of another centaur mage. They have been hypothesizing that with her condition she has enough human type genes that she not only learned how to separate mana and use it for her spells, but she has steadily been growing her personal reserves. They theorize that she will meet her journeyman level sometime this year, and in four to five reach her Masters ranking."

Clan Master shook his head, "There has never been a real centaur mage before."

< Good job love you got the fat centaur all flabbergasted. >

Zane smiled at Mathew, and then turned back to Benton, "It probably has something to do with her condition, do you know if there is any more centaurs with her condition? Have they been tested?"

< Be careful love, he might be a an overweight pompous fool, but he holds a lot of power being Clan Master >

"I..., I don't know?"

< I know love, I am being careful with him. >

"You were talking asset management Clan Master, Mages and potential mages are a serious asset when it comes to wars."

< When you can get free, come over and meet Aunt Jocelynn's other Matriarchs. >

Clan Master Benton nodded yes.

"If you excuse me gentlemen," Mathew said, "My mate has some people she wants me to meet. Clan Master Benton, it is been a pleasure. Ambassador, Herd Master Sir Fellis." Mathew caught the slight pinched look around Clan Master Benton's eyes when he called Johnathon Sir Fellis, he wondered what that was about when he nodded and turned around heading over to Felicia. He heard Benton asked, "They can talk to each other magically?"

"Yes," Zane replied, "They share a clairvoyance spell, like all Elves of Woodshome, but we call it elven heritage...,"

Mathew walked over to Felicia and nodded to Tarn along the way. Felicia was standing next to Jocelynn. She quickly introduced Lorain, Abby, and Doreen. Who were unofficially called the Herd Mistress's council. He was also introduced to, DeAnna Benton, Clan Master Callen Benton's mate. He was listening to the latest plots and intrigues of the Herd Master council, when Felicia yawned.

< Yawn, yawn. >

So Callen thinks we might negotiate a...,

< Yawn, Yawn. >

Mathew looked over at Felicia. She gave him a discreet smile and eyebrow wiggle.

"The elves make so many wonder things. I have seen...,

Mathew yawned and saw he caught Jocelynn's eye, "I am sorry are we boring you dear?"

Mathew smiled, "No, no, I am sorry, but Felicia and I had late watch this morning, then all day in the saddle for me or a long trot for Felicia. I am just tired. So if you would forgive me, I think I will turn in for the night."

"No, dear we understand. Especially if you had early morning watch."

Mathew bowed, "Ladies," then turned to Felicia and held out his hand, "Are you coming my dear? Or do you wish to socialize some more?"

Felicia smiled, "Yes. It has been a day, Aunt Jocelynn, Lorain, Abby, Doreen, and Deanna thank you for the words of encouragement. I will see you all in the morning."

All five women said they understood and wished both of them a goodnight.

Mathew took Felicia's hand and they slowly walked to their longhouse. Once inside Mathew called a ball of light as they went around looking for the lanterns. Then they had to search for a jug of oil. He only filled one and lit it. Felicia looked at the unpacked paniers, Mathew shook his head, "We will unload them in the morning." Then walked over to Felicia and started unbuttoning her top.

Once he had it unbutton it, he looked into her eyes as he eased her top off, of her shoulders along with her mage over robe. "Unless you're too tired...,"

"Yawn, yawn," she said grinning at him, "nope!"

Mathew smiled and touched her forehead reminding her to shut down her Heritage link and farms clairvoyance link. He unclipped her chest wrap and slowly started to unwind it. She reached up to help but he slapped her hand. "Huh unn. No Hands!" He leaned in and nibbled her ear, "And keep them out my little cum slut, or I will take my belt to your back and you'll go to breakfast with welts on your hide."

Just those words made Felicia groan with pleasure. "Yes Master."

Mathew continued to unwrap her chest freeing her massive 'D' breasts. Setting the shirt, robe and wrap on the stall rail he walked around her. Smacking her ass, "Lift you tail slut. Any time I am near your ass. Your tail, better be up for my viewing pleasure. You are never allowed to hide your sex from me."

"Yes sir."

Mathew ran his fingers through her sex. She was already wet. Her vagina was already winking at him, ready for him. He ran his fingernails down her dock, over her rump, down to her hock. Then slowly he ran them up her gaskin, and around her stifle joint, leaving small trails in her horsehair. He slowly ran his nails across her lower flank, near her groin web, and then trailed them along her second ribs towards her second shoulder.

The only sign Felicia showed was a non-compulsory flick of her withers. Mathew continued to drag his nails through her horsehair over her second shoulder to her lower chest plate, then slowly up wards to her transition line. When his nails met skin, he flatted his hand and rubbed her right under her breasts.