Center of Attention - Female

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penalty for males who come prematurely remains in effect. The penalty for refusing task increases to 30 strokes on pussy or cock and balls with the tip of a riding crop and 30 strokes on ass with a cane.

No one removes any clothing in this round except on a roll of 10 or (if male) 11.

2 Kneel in front of Special Guest and lick her pussy or clit, 30 licks. Then recruit partner to assist. First player will stand behind Special Guest and whip her pussy from between her legs with heavy flogger; second player will stand in front of her and strike her pussy with tip of riding crop. Alternate strokes, 25 from each player.

3 Kneel in front of Special Guest and lick her pussy or clit, 20 licks. Then stand behind her and whip her pussy from between her legs. 10 strokes with a light, stingy flogger and 10 strokes with a heavy flogger.

4 Suck on Special Guest's nipples if necessary to make them erect. Place Abacus Vise or similar clamps on each nipple. Tighten them as tight as she can stand and then just a little bit more. Whip Special Guest's back, 10 strokes with a single-tail whip. Leave clamps on nipples until the end of the round, or until someone rolls a 6, an 8, or a 12.

5 Stroke Special Guest's clit 10 times with your finger, then hit her ass 10 times with a wooden paddle.

6 Remove any clamps that might be in the way. Suck each of Special Guest's nipples 5 times, then whip her boobs, 15 strokes with a light, stingy flogger.

7 French kiss Special Guest 5 times while fondling her pussy. Then whip her ass, 10 strokes with a heavy flogger.

8 Remove any clamps that might be in the way. Suck each of Special Guest's nipples 5 times, then strike each nipple 10 times with the tip of a riding crop.

9 Stroke Special Guest's clit 10 times with your finger, then strike her ass 15 times with a cane.

10 If still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. Unhook Special Guest and take her to the bed. Sit on the edge of the bed and lay her over your knees, face down. Fondle her pussy, 10 strokes. Then spank her ass with your hand, 20 strokes on each butt cheek. Unless you are her partner, going last, return Special Guest to vertical restraints.

11 If male and still clothed, stand in center of group and remove all clothing; remain nude for the rest of the evening. If female and still clothed, remain clothed. Unhook Special Guest and take her to the bed. Recruit your partner to assist. Male player licks Special Guest's clit 30 times, then lies on back on bed. Special Guest kneels astride player and takes cock in pussy; they slowly fuck with her on top, 30 strokes, while female player whips Special Guest's ass, 30 matching strokes, 15 with a heavy flogger and 15 with a light, stingy flogger. Unless you are her partner, going last, return Special Guest to vertical restraints.

12 Recruit your partner to assist. Partner kneels in front of Special Guest and continuously licks her clit while first player strikes each nipple 15 times with the tip of a riding crop, each butt cheek 15 times with a leather slapper, and the back of each thigh 15 times with a cane.

E. Interlude

If anyone is still clothed at this point, stand in center of group and remove all clothing. Remain nude for the rest of the evening, and submit to your penalty for staying dressed so long.

If male, lubricate your cock, lie on bed, and masturbate for the group. 20 strokes; do not come. Then get restrained vertically like Special Guest in Round Three, and receive 15 strokes on ass with wooden paddle or a cane. Female from next couple in order administers the strokes with her choice of instrument; if that female is Special Guest, female from Couple One should substitute. The penalty for coming remains in effect. If you come while masturbating, you get both the 15 strokes for remaining dressed and the 50 strokes (25 and 25) for coming prematurely.

If female, your choice: Lie on bed, spread legs wide with ankle cuffs and spreader bar, and masturbate to climax. Or masturbate 20 strokes of clit and then get restrained vertically like Special Guest in Round Three, and receive 15 strokes on ass with wooden paddle or a cane. Male from next couple in order to administer the strokes with his choice of instrument.

F. Round Four: Combinations

This round continues until someone rolls a 12, or through two complete rounds if no one rolls a 12. The penalty for males who come remains in effect. The penalty for refusing task increases to 40 strokes on pussy or on cock and balls (30 on cock, 10 on balls) with a leather slapper and 40 strokes on ass with a single tail whip.

In this round the dice are rolled on behalf of couples, not individuals. Each task requires at least two people. When a third person is required, recruit the partner of the needed sex from the next couple in order. Special Guest's partner should use the female member of Couple One as his (or her) partner.

Unhook Special Guest and return her to the bed.

2 This task requires three males. If only two are available, substitute a female with a strap on. One male lies on back on bed. Special Guest gets astride him on all fours and lowers pussy onto his cock. Second male kneels behind and inserts cock into her ass. Third male kneels in front of her face and inserts cock into her mouth. 25 strokes in each opening while triple penetrated.

3 This task requires an extra male. Special Guest kneels over him and bends down to suck his cock, her own ass and pussy in the air. Second male puts his cock in her ass from behind. Special Guest gives 25 sucks on the bottom cock while receiving 25 cock strokes in the ass, while female player reaches in from the side and continuously strokes Special Guest's clit. Special Guest says thank you by licking female player's clit 25 times.

4 Male and female players sit on edge of bed. Special Guest lies across their knees, face down. Female player fondles Special Guest's pussy and strokes her clit while male player spanks her, 20 times on each butt cheek, with a spiked glove.

5 This task requires an extra male. First male lies on back on bed. Special Guest kneels over him and bends down to suck his cock, her own ass and pussy in the air. Second male puts his cock in her pussy from behind. Special Guest gives 30 sucks on the bottom cock while receiving 30 cock strokes in the pussy, while female player reaches in from side and continuously pinches both nipples. Special Guest says thank you by licking female player's clit 30 times.

6 Male player lies on back on bed. Special Guest inserts his cock deep into her pussy, then lies flat on top of him. Special Guest and male player French kiss while female player spreads Special Guest's butt cheeks and licks her asshole 20 times. Special Guest rises to her knees and slides up and down male player's cock, 20 strokes. Special Guest shows her gratitude to female player by stroking her clit 20 times and French kissing her.

7 Female player lies on back on bed, legs spread. Special Guest kneels between female player's legs and licks clit, leaving her own ass and pussy high in air. Male player puts cock in pussy from behind. Special Guest gives 25 licks of clit while receiving 25 strokes of cock.

8 Male player lies on back on bed. Special Guest inserts his cock deep into her pussy, then lies flat on top of him and raises her legs from the knee. Female player sucks each of her toes, and licks between each pair of toes, while male player French kisses special guest. Then Special Guest rises to her knees and slides up and down male player's cock, 20 strokes. Special Guest shows her gratitude to female player by licking her clit 20 times.

9 Male player sits on edge of recliner or easy chair. Special Guest sits astride him, her back to his chest, inserts his cock into her pussy, and slides all the way down on it. Both lean back for maximum exposure of cock and pussy. She rides him up and down for 25 strokes while female player applies vibrator (Hitachi Magic Wand recommended) directly to Special Guest's clit. Special Guest thanks female player by applying vibrator to female player's clit until she comes.

10 This task requires a third player, who can be of either sex. Female player lies on back on floor. Special Guest kneels over her and lowers pussy to her face. Male player stands in front of Special Guest and offers cock to her mouth. While female player gives inside of Special Guest's pussy 25 licks, and Special Guest gives cock 25 sucks, third player gives Special Guest's ass 25 strokes with cane.

11 Special Guest lies on back on bed with legs spread. Female player lies between her legs and licks her to climax. Male player kneels astride her face and offers cock to her mouth. She sucks him until she comes; he cannot come. Penalty for coming is still in effect.

12 Round over. Move to Finale.

G. Round Five: Finale

Special Guest rolls the dice one more time. Even number: go to Finale Version One. Odd number: go to Finale Version Two. Females who were just observing can now participate.

Finale Version One: Each couple, in order, has sex to mutual climax, in the center of the bed, in any position they choose, while the others watch. Special Guest and her partner go last. Revealing positions very much encouraged.

Finale Version Two: Special Guest's partner pairs with female from Couple One, male from Couple One with female from Couple Two, and so on until last remaining male pairs with Special Guest. Pairs proceed in that order, while others watch. If there is a same-sex couple in the group, then someone will get a same-sex pairing. If that is wholly unacceptable to someone, negotiate a trade.

Female in each pair lies on back with legs spread and male licks her clit to climax. Keep licking clit as and after she comes; make her squirm. Then male lies on back and female sucks him to climax. She takes all come in mouth but does not swallow. She dribbles his come on his cock and her hand and uses it as lube to rub the head of his cock; make him squirm.

H. Post Mortem

Everyone remains nude for dessert and coffee or a final drink. Cocktail party resumes, but now everyone is naked.

Special Guest and her partner leave first. Each player should give her a tight hug and a good-bye kiss, and stroke her clit with their finger three times. She should get dressed as late as possible, just inside or outside the door, on the front porch, or in the car if that is not too risky. If Special Guest was chosen in advance, then in no event should she be clothed inside the housing unit for more than one minute total as she enters and leaves.

Each player should give a tight hug and a good-bye kiss to each member of the opposite sex. Until next time.

If you play this game, please let me know how it went.

12