Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the fact that they were both firing pistols while the drug traffickers were using assault rifles, Chen and Hart killed them all. Hart then proceeded to kiss Chen passionately.

Wanting to finish this up later, the two police members drove over towards the direction of the precinct.

Back at District 21 precinct............................................................

Katherine Brennan is a former Deputy Superintendent for the Chicago Police Department, later at Central City Police Department. She was portrayed by Anne Heche. Kate Brennan had white skin, cropped blonde hair, blue eyes, a banana body, natural 32A breasts, was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 115 lbs, and had a 16 inch long cock. Kate carried a Glock 17, but was seen often switching between a shoulder holster and a standard belt holster; since Season 6, she has stuck with a shoulder holster. Kate's badge number was 91554. According to Captain Andersen, Kate was going to be in the Olympics for gymnastics prior to the series. This is further implemented into her character in how she owns a training gym. It is unknown what has happened to it, but it can be assumed Kate sold her gym prior to moving out of Chicago and to Central City. Her first patrol car was a Cadillac Seville STS. He would later switch this out for a Dodge Ram 1500, a Ford Fusion Titanium, a GMC Acadia, and a slightly modified Ford Taurus Police Interceptor. Kate is friends with Matthew Casey, who was briefly her best friend. Kate's radio code was 5021 Frank, but she currently uses 5021 Baker. Kate holds a great hatred for child murderers and pedophiles, due to being a mother and when a case involves one she beats them viciously. When her daughter was a victim of an assault, Kate beat the man but in a fit of rage killed him by accident. Her Class A uniform displays the Department Commendation Award, Crime Reduction Award 2009, Crime Reduction Award 2004, NATO Summit Service Award, and Presidential Election Deployment Award. She was currently kneeling in front of Trudy, blowing the desk sergeant.

Trudy Platt is the Desk Sergeant at District 21 at Chicago Police Department, later at Central City Police Department. She was the immediate superior of Kim Burgess and Kevin Atwater before their promotion to Intelligence. She was married to Randy McHolland, and later Kate Brennan. Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 143 lbs, natural 38B breasts, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, banana figure, caucasian skin, and a 15.5 inch long cock. Platt's badge number is 31116. Her radio code is 2101, and later 5021 Baker. She is known for her harsh yet caring behavior. She is one of Hank's closest friends, due to their time in the academy. She is a district prairie. She has what is called "an iron fist here a velvet glove there". Trudy carried a Glock 17, and a Webley Revolver, but was seen often switching between a shoulder holster and a standard belt holster; since Season 6, she has stuck with a shoulder holster. According to Captain Andersen, Trudy was going to be in the Olympics for boxing prior to the series. This is further implemented into her character in how she owns a training gym. It is unknown what has happened to it, but it can be assumed Trudy sold her gym prior to moving out of Chicago. Her first patrol car was a Cadillac Seville STS. She would later switch this out for a Dodge Ram 1500, a Ford Fusion Titanium, a GMC Acadia, and a slightly modified Ford Taurus Police Interceptor. Trudy is friends with Matthew Casey, who was briefly her best friend. Trudy holds a great hatred for women murderers and haters of women, due to being a woman and when a case involves one she beats them viciously. When her sister was a victim of an attack, Trudy beat the man but in a fit of rage killed him by accident. Her Class A uniform displays the Department Commendation Award, Crime Reduction Award 2009, Crime Reduction Award 2004, NATO Summit Service Award, and Presidential Election Deployment Award.

Trudy smiled and moaned as she stroked Kate's head while the deputy superintendent was sucking her off. Trudy pushed her entire cock balls deep inside Kate's mouth and throat, pumping her shaft in and out of the Deputy Superintendent's throat.

Kate moaned. As Trudy was fucking her face, she had her hand down her pants and was masturbating furiously, stroking her cock.

While Kate did this, Trudy was unable to stop herself from reaching down and stroking the pretty little blonde hair in front of her and telling her Deputy Superintendent, "Good girl, that's exactly what I wanted. Mmmmm yes, suck my cock good. Clean it of your anal juices you dirty little ATM whore! Ooooooh fuck yeah, take it down your throat! Take it down your throat so you can get every drop of your ass cream you perverted little bitch! Oh Kate, I've taught you so well. Oh yeahhhhhh, I was great at teaching you how to suck cock, even after it's been up your butt, mmmmm, and how to eat pussy, ohhhhhh, and fuck, oh yes, and just to be an amazing little sub. The perfect sub. Or, mmmmm, as you prefer, a Super Sub. Oh Kate, I'm so proud of you. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk."

Trudy then pushed Kate's head firmly against her thighs and came hard, spurting her futa spunk all down Kate's throat. The Deputy Superintendent just swallowed up every single drop of cum.

In the Central City Court...........................

In the DA's office.....................................

ADA Anne Frasier and DA Claire Kincaid were both making out with each other. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Anne Frasier is the current assistant district attorney with the Organized Crime Control Bureau, replacing Maria Delgado, at the New York Police Department, later at Central City Police Department. She was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 119 lbs, had natural 34DD breasts, tanned skin, an slim body, brown eyes, shoulder length dark brown hair, and a 16 inch long dick. Like most police personnel, Frasier carried a Glock 17. Unlike most police personnel, she holstered her gun in the "12 O'Clock" position, rather than by the hip. She also carried a Smith & Wesson 36 in an ankle holster as a backup. Frasier is so far the only Intelligence Unit member to not have changed her service vehicle, having consistently driven a 2005 Dodge Magnum throughout her time in the series. Her badge number was 50037. Frasier's radio code was 5021 Charlie, but she normally went by just 5021. This may suggest she shared radio codes with Adam Ruzek, because she has used the same code before. Her favorite type of cookie was peanut butter, same as Michelle. Similar to Hank, Frasier has lost a child to murder. Claire Kincaid was an Assistant District Attorney at the New York Police Department, later at Central City Police Department. She was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 119 lbs, had 34DD breasts, tanned skin, a slim body, black eyes, shoulder length dark brown hair, and a 16 inch long dick. In one episode, 'Corpus Delicti', Kincaid was played by Jill Hennessy's identical twin sister, Jacqueline Hennessy. This was because Jill was filming in Baltimore for the crossover episode of Homicide: Life on the Street which was broadcast a few weeks later. Jacqueline Hennessy's performance was uncredited. She is the first female A.D.A. in the series. Like most police personnel, Kincaid carried a Glock 17. Unlike most police personnel, she holstered her gun in the "12 O'Clock" position, rather than by the hip. She also carried a Smith & Wesson 36 in an ankle holster as a backup. Kincaid is so far the only Intelligence Unit member to not have changed her service vehicle, having consistently driven a 2005 Dodge Magnum throughout her time in the series. Her badge number was 37150. Kincaid's radio code was 5021 Charlie, but she normally went by just 5021. This may suggest she shared radio codes with Adam Ruzek, because she has used the same code before. Her favorite type of cookie was peanut butter, same as Michelle. Similar to Hank, Kincaid has lost a child to murder.

Frasier and Kincaid were dry humping each other. Anne was wearing a white buttoned up shirt, a navy blue blazer, and navy blue pants. Claire was wearing a lavender buttoned up shirt, a grey blazer and grey pants. Claire moaned as she hastily removed Anne's navy blue blazer. She then proceeded to hastily remove Anne's white buttoned up shirt, popping some buttons in the process. Finally, Claire removed Anne's navy blue pants. Anne was wearing a Rich floral Lightly Lined Sleek Back Bra and matching colored Microfiber Sleek Back Bikini Panties.

Claire kissed her way down to between Anne's legs and began to feast on the DA's delicious cunt. Claire kissed, licked and sucked on Anne's pussy, using her tongue to lap Anne's pussy juices.

Anne moaned in pleasure as she played with Claire's hair. Finally, the DA climaxed, squirting her juices all over Claire's face and lips. Not wanting to get caught having sexual intercourse with each other, the two women got dressed and headed to the courtroom.

Back at District 21 precinct..........................

Captain Olivia "Liv" Margaret Benson (born February 7, 1968) is the commanding officer of the Manhattan Special Victims Unit, later at Central City Police Department. Before taking over SVU, Benson worked as an SVU detective and was partnered with Elliot Stabler for over twelve years. After Elliot's resignation, Benson partnered primarily with Nick Amaro before she became a sergeant and took over the SVU unit from Captain Donald Cragen. When she was a detective, her badge number was 4015. When she was a sergeant, her badge number was 01139 and as a lieutenant, she no longer has a badge number. In 2019, she was promoted to Captain by Deputy Chief William Dodds. She was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 143 lbs, had natural 42C breasts, shoulder length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, caucasian skin, a 18 inch long dick, and a average body. As of Amaro's One-Eighty, Benson is the last remaining main character from the first season of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. However, Cragen, Munch, and Stabler have made guest appearances. Benson became a detective with SVU in May 1998 ('Stalked'). Benson and Stabler were partners for 13 years, not 12 as commonly referred to ('Swing'). Benson's blood type is A positive ('Choreographed'). Benson's cell phone number is (212) 555-0105 ('Zebras'). Benson's driver's license number is 71-401-561 ('Pure'). As of Season 23, Benson has never been shot in the line of duty. She has, however, been stabbed off-duty in Season 9 while investigating a case and has been assaulted several times, as well as been stalked, kidnapped, and nearly raped and murdered while undercover. In a deleted scene in Season 2, it was shown that Serena Benson was never raped. In another deleted scene, Benson had met her father, a psychiatrist by the name of Robert Spencer. Benson is the longest-running character in the franchise. Benson is one of two main characters in the franchise who are products of rape. Benson has been assaulted more than any other main character in the franchise, with her getting assaulted at least once every season she has been in. Benson has the highest episode count of any main character in the franchise, excluding Munch's appearances in Homicide: Life on the Street. Benson has had more promotions than any other main character in the franchise. Benson is fluent in several languages, such as Italian, Spanish, Russian, and French. Alongside that, she can read the Miranda Rights in two different languages. Benson is the only main character in the series who has dated a fellow member of the Special Victims Unit, that being Zoe Andersen. Benson is the only main character whose parents and siblings are all deceased. Alongside that, she is the only character in the series who has lost a parent and a sibling during their time on the series, excluding Peter Stone, Alexandra Cabot and Elliot Stabler. Stone lost his father before his first appearance. When Cabot came back from witness protection, she stated that her mother had died. Stabler's wife Kathy was killed in a car bombing. Benson is the first main character to speak in the entire series as well as the first female to speak in the series. She was born on February 7, 1968, which would make her 53 as of 2021. Benson has arrested all three of Noah's biological relatives (his parents and grandmother). With the death of Simon, her only known living biological relative is her niece Olivia Marsden. There were plans for Benson to leave the series halfway during the thirteenth season, but those plans were scrapped. Benson was voted Law & Order's second greatest detective on the Hallmark Channel poll in 2010; She was beaten by Robert Goren (who won the poll) and Lennie Briscoe (who came in third). Benson has the second-highest episode count in both the franchise and non-franchise shows. John Munch holds both records, appearing on SVU, Homicide: Life on the Street, and several other shows. Benson used a Glock 17 as her sidearm from Seasons 1-5. In Season 6, she switches this out for a Springfield Champion Lightweight. Her radio code is 5021 David. Her Class A uniform displays the Department Emblem of Recognition + Fitness Bar, Department Commendation Award, Presidential Election Deployment Award, and Unit Meritorious Performance Award. During Season 4, Benson started using a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat as a police car. As a patrol officer, she has previously driven a Ford Crown Victoria and Chevrolet Impala and uses both occasionally as unmarked vehicles on sting operations. Before the Hellcat, she has used Dawson's Dodge Ram 1500 following her departure from Intelligence, wrecking it only once. She was currently on her knees, sucking off Captain Andersen.

Zoe Andersen was the Captain of the Central City Police Department. Andersen's badge number was 898. She was portrayed by Mercedes Mason. Captain Andersen had brown eyes, shoulder length dark brown hair, natural 34B breasts, an average body, tanned skin, and a 19.5 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 9 inches tall and 126 lbs. Zoe used a Glock 17 as her sidearm from Seasons 1-5. In Season 6, she switches this out for a Springfield Champion Lightweight. Her radio code is 5021 David. Her Class A uniform displays the Department Emblem of Recognition + Fitness Bar, Department Commendation Award, Presidential Election Deployment Award, and Unit Meritorious Performance Award. During Season 4, Zoe started using a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat as a police car. As a patrol officer, she has previously driven a Ford Crown Victoria and Chevrolet Impala and uses both occasionally as unmarked vehicles on sting operations. Before the Hellcat, she has used Dawson's Dodge Ram 1500 following her departure from Intelligence, wrecking it only once.

Andersen was currently going through the forms that Benson went over. They had a rule: 1 extra hour of cocksucking per incorrect form. Benson already had 6 hours of cocksucking, leaving only one hour left of workday. "Oh dear, Liv," Andersen said as she stroked Benson's head. "Looks like you're going to be here, on your knees, sucking my cock past the workday. Which," Zoe pushed Olivia's head firmly against her thighs. "I don't mind. You're such a good little cocksucker aren't you? Oh god yeah. Oh baby, you're doing so good. Suck my cock, you dirty little girl. Oh fuck. I'm getting close. I'm gonna come. Oh, Olivia, you dirty little cocksucking slut, I'm gonna, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkk."

Andersen came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Olivia's throat.

In one of the unoccupied interrogation rooms..................................

Officer Kim Burgess and Detective Hailey Upton were both making out with each other.

Officer Kim Burgess is a police officer in the Intelligence Unit at Central City Police Department. Officer Kim Burgess was 6 feet 7 inches tall, 130 lbs, had pale skin, long dark brown hair, brown eyes, a banana figure, natural 34B breasts, and a 15.5 inch long cock. Like most officers, Kim carries a Glock 17. Burgess is one of the two female members of intelligence not to have met Platt before becoming a cop, the other being Vanessa Rojas; Erin Lindsay met her when Voight took her in, and Hailey Upton met her as a young girl after a robbery at her father's restaurant. On-screen, Kim has served 4 years as a patrol officer. She is fluent in Spanish (Night In Chicago). Her badge number is 59686. Her Radio code is 5021 Eddie. She has so far driven three cars on-duty; a Ford Police Interceptor Utility, and daws Fusion Titanium, and Dawson's Ford Police Interceptor. Privately, she has been shown driving a 1998 Honda Civic, a 2018 Toyota Camry SE, a 2017 Toyota Corolla L, a 2011 Mercedes-Benz C250, and a 2012 Lexus LS600h. Kim was born in 1988 while her actress was actually born four years earlier. Marina Squerciati, the actress who plays Kim, loves Chicago. And she loves doing crossovers with Taylor Kinney who plays Kelly Severide on Chicago Fire. Burgess's Class A uniform displays the Honorable Mention Ribbon Award, Department Commendation Award, and Joint Operations Award. She received the Lambert Tree Medal after being shot during a routine call (Called in Dead). Her adoptive daughter Makayla Ward Burgess was born on September 25, 2014 in Chicago.

Detective Hailey Upton is a member of the Chicago Police Intelligence Unit, later at Central City Police Department. She is also the ex-fiancé and ex-partner of detective Jay Halstead. Detective Hailey Upton was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 123 lbs, had natural 34B breasts, a banana figure, blue eyes, pale skin, long blonde hair, and a 15.5 inch long cock. Hailey is left-handed. She uses a Glock 19 as her sidearm. Hailey has so far driven a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and a Ford Taurus Police Interceptor; since Season 7, she started using a low-profile black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. She is Greek-American. Her actress, Tracy Spiridakos, says she listens to metal and is a dirt bike rider. Her Radio code is 5021 Eddie. Her badge number is 55055. Her father wanted her to be a lawyer. She has a handle of speaking Spanish. Like Jay, she has issues with her father. Her Class A uniform displays the Superintendent's Award of Valor, Police Medal Award, Special Commendation Award, Arnold Mireles Special Partnership Award, and Police Blue Shield Award.

Kim and Hailey were both wearing their full police uniform including; a police hat, a navy blue blazer, blue buttoned up long sleeve shirt, a navy blue tie, and black pants. Underneath their respective shirts and pants, Hailey and Kim had the same pair of bras and panties on; a Black Lightly Lined Sleek Back Bra and a Black Embroidered Mesh Cheeky Panty.

Kim pressed her lips against Hailey's, the two CCPD precinct members swapping spit and saliva between their respective mouths. Kim then removed Hailey's hat. Kim kissed Hailey's neck, fondling the detective's beautiful blonde hair.

Hailey whimpered softly in pleasure as she felt Kim's hands on her body. "Oh Burgess," she said. "You really know what to do. I want you to make love to me."

Kim smiled and nodded. She proceeded to remove Hailey's uniform piece by piece, until the CCPD detective was wearing only her bra and panties. Kim then pulled down her own pants and panties, and then got between Hailey's legs. Kim then pushed Hailey's panties aside, and plunged her entire cock balls deep inside the CCPD detective's cunt.

Hailey moaned in pleasure as Kim entered her cunt. She wrapped her arms and legs around the CCPD officer's body, and proceeded to grind against Kim.

Kim smiled and, taking the cue, proceeded to fuck the CCPD detective's cunt hard and deep. Kim pressed her lips to Hailey's lips and they kissed each other as they fucked.

Hailey moaned in pleasure as she felt her own orgasm approaching. "Kim," she moaned. "I'm so close baby. Keep going. Keep fucking me. Fuck your little detective whore."