Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy didn't slow down or stop fucking Hailey. "What is it?" Trudy asked.

"The witness is ready. Antonio is with her now," Kim replied.

"Ok, go and bring up her rap sheet and I'll send Hailey as soon as we're done," Trudy said.

"Yes Ma'am," Kim said, returning to her desk.

Trudy grabbed a hold of Hailey's hips and thrusted into her hard. Hailey bit her lips as she felt Trudy hit her cervix. The Desk Sergeant established a rhythm and fucked her hard. Within moments, Trudy grunted as she came inside of Hailey. She continued to hump Hailey until her orgasm subsided. She then withdrew her cock and pulled up her pants.

A nice load of cum started to drip out of Hailey's pussy and down her legs.

"Go ahead, pull up your pants and get with Antonio and interview that witness," Trudy said.

"Yes Ma'am," Hailey said as she pulled up her pants and left Trudy's office.

Trudy smiled and smacked Hailey's buttcheeks, causing the young detective to yelp. "But, one little problem," she said. "And it will be my fist up your ass. Got it?"

Hailey smiled and nodded. "Yes Ma'am," she said. On her way to the interview room, she passed Kim.

"Sergeant Platt making a deposit?" she asked. Hailey nodded her head.

"Yeah, I had mine yesterday," Kim said. Hailey smiled at her and continued to walk to the interview room. Kim then asked to join the interview process. Hailey smiled and nodded. Antonio, however, had a parent teacher meeting. Kim and Hailey nodded and headed towards the interrogation room to interview the teen.

In the interrogation room.....................................

The young girl was there. She was the witness to the attack on the apartment building. After Erin and Andy helped her get to a hospital, they brought her here for questioning. Her name was Eva Elfie. She was a 22 year old caucasian girl with long blonde hair, hazel eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 99 lbs, had a slim body, natural 32C breasts, no tattoos or piercings, and a 12.5 inch long cock.

She was fidgeting and squirming on the chair. She was wearing a black t-shirt with 'New York' written on it, torn blue jeans and white shoes. She squirmed in her seat.

Suddenly, Kim and Hailey entered the room and closed the door behind them. "We've got a big problem, here," Kim said. "You're caught with a kilo of heroin in your purse. Now, you admit that it's not yours, then you're looking at a Class 4 felony, you'll do a year or two behind bars. You don't, you're looking at a Class 2 felony, you'll do 25 years to life in prison."

Eva sighed deeply and nodded. "It's my stepmom's," she said. "The apartment building on the corner of Wabesh and Gravel. There was a futanari women incestuous fuckfest going on, you know, mothers fucking daughters, sisters fucking each other, aunts fucking nieces, etc................ Oral, vaginal, anal etc........... My little sister and I were both getting fucked by our parents when we heard gunshots, coming from the bottom of the apartment building. Next thing I know, a cloth or something like that was pulled over my face. I felt something pressed against me, a knife or something. And, ummmmmmmmmm. I struck the person between the legs, and I took off running."

Kim nodded. Hailey sat down. "So, anything you can tell us about the figures?" Hailey asked. "Male? Female? White? Black?"

"8 figures," Eva said. "All female, 4 black and 4 white."

Hailey nodded and asked, "Anything else?"

Eva shook her head. "They were all wearing masks and dark black clothing," she said. "Are you going to find my little sister?"

Hailey smiled and nodded. "Yes," she said. "Hang tight and we'll talk to you as soon as we learn more."

Eva sighed and nodded. She just started sobbing. "I shouldn't have left her," she said. "

Elsewhere in Central City.............................

The 8 masked figures drove to a secluded area of the city. This was the same place where the masked figures had murdered two teenage girls; Kara Ertman and Arryn Peña.

Kara Ertman and Arryn Peña were two best friends from Houston, Texas who were kidnapped, gangbanged and murdered by a gang as an initiation ritual on a summer night in 1996.

Kara Louise Ertman was born on August 15, 1978 and Arryn Christine Peña was born on June 21, 1977. The girls became close friends as they grew up and attended Waltrip High School in Houston, Texas. The parents of the girls admired their friendship. Arryn's father even stated that Kara was such a great influence on Arryn.

On June 24, 1996, Kara's father Randy dropped her off at Arryn's home at around 4:15 P.M. Then at about 8 P.M. Arryn's mother Melissa dropped both Arryn and Kara at their friend Gina's house, whom was having a pool party. The girls agreed to come back by their 11:30 P.M. curfew.

The all girls pool party quickly turned into a lesbian orgy where pussies were sucked and licked.

After having fun and partying with friends, the girls realized that they would be late for their curfew, so they hurriedly left to make it on time. The girls chose to take a 10 minute shortcut to get back to Arryn's home faster. This is when they encountered danger.

As they were following along the shortcut, Arryn and Kara encountered a group of 8 women, 3 black and 3 white, with one of the white women being the youngest at 30 years old at the time. It was about 10:30 P.M. when the gang had finished initiating the youngest into their gang by fighting the other members. About 40 minutes after this, the girls encountered the women all drinking beers and talking. As the girls passed, one of the black women attempted to grope one of Arryn's breasts, to which she brushed it off. The black woman then exclaimed, "No baby! Where [are] you going?!", grabbing Arryn by her neck and dragging her down a gravel incline going towards the other members.

Instead of running away, Kara bravely went to go help her best friend. She was then thrown to the ground by other gang members.

The gang members then got both girls to remove their clothing. They were then fucked vaginally, anally, and orally by all the gang members. During this, the girls struggled against their attackers, with Kara biting them several times and Arryn kicking her legs. They often glanced at each other with concern and cried as this went on. For the next hour or so, these beautiful, innocent young girls were subjected to the most intense and sexual gangbangs that most of the investigating officers had ever encountered. The confessions of the gang members that were used at trial indicated that there was never less than 2 women on each of the girls at any one time and that the girls were repeatedly fucked orally, anally and vaginally for the entire hour. One of the gang members later said during the brag session that by the time she got to one of the girls, 'she was loose and sloppy.' One of the women boasted of having 'virgin blood' on her. The members were all taking turns, sodomizing Kara and Arryn.

After fucking and gangbanging the girls, the leader of the gang didn't want to risk the girls identifying them, so she ordered the other members to kill the girls. At this, one black woman yelled at Kara, "Get on your knees bitch!". Both she and another black woman then proceeded to strangle Kara with a red nylon belt until it broke, to which they then used a shoelace. They made Arryn watch as they strangled her best friend to death. Arryn pleaded with them not to kill her, offering to give them her phone number so that they could 'get together' if they let her go. When this didn't work, Arryn attempted to run once more, but was caught and repeatedly kicked in the face and body by the leader. This fractured several of her ribs and broke her teeth. The three black women then strangled Arryn to death with multiple shoelaces. They then proceeded to stomp both girls' necks to ensure they were dead. As the gang left the scene, the leader handed her fellow member a Goofy wristwatch that was taken from Kara's body, saying, "Take this, I don't want it."

All of the members except for the third member then met up at the leader's home, where she lived with her sister and her sister in law. The sister-in-law noticed that the members were bleeding and one had blood on her shirt and questioned the women on what happened.

The black woman responded that they 'had fun' and more details would be on the news later. She then went on to talk about the sexual acts done with the two girls. The leader later divided valuables that they stole from the girls among the members. This included a ring with an "E" on it that the black woman later gave to her girlfriend Esther. She and the other women continued to talk about the murders, stating that it would've been easier with a gun. Once the gang left the home, Christina convinced her wife that she needed to report her sister and the gang to the police.

On June 28, 1996, the girls remains were discovered in the park. Due to the hot weather conditions, the bodies were badly decomposed and they had to be identified through dental records. Their cause of deaths were determined to be strangulation. At the crime scene, Kara's father Randy had to be held back by multiple people as he was hysterical and trying to see if it was really his daughter they found. Unbeknownst to others, one of the killers, was at the crime scene with her younger sister and watched with a smile as the girls' bodies were being removed.

Right now, the masked figures were meeting with someone else to trade off the kidnapped family members; daughters, sisters, cousins, mothers, nieces, aunts, etc.........

That someone drove over in a black van. The van stopped. A drug lord named Mateo, the one who kidnapped Dawson's son Diego, stepped out of the van.

The masked figures then shaked hands with the man. "You got them all?" Mateo asked.

"67 women; milfs and teens," the leader said. "One escaped, probably being put through the cops."

Mateo smiled and nodded. "Let me see them," he said.

The figures nodded. Mateo smiled as he saw the kidnapped family members. They were all half naked, clothing torn apart. "We had a deal," the leader said. "50k for the girls."

Mateo smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'll get it to you as soon as possible," he said. He delivered a large duffel bag full of $50k.

Back at District 21 precinct...............................

In the locker room, Kim and Hailey were making out with each other and cupped their breasts. Kim kissed Hailey's neck and slipped her hand down the detective's blue jeans. Kim then pushed the detective back against the lockers. Kim then pulled her sweater off. Hailey was still fully dressed, while Kim was wearing blue jeans and a black bra. Hailey took off her own sweater, revealing her black bra.

Kim smiled and kissed Hailey's neck, fondling the detective's beautiful breasts as she did. Hailey moaned softly in pleasure as Kim's lips grazed her neck and collarbone.

Wanting to get inside Hailey's pants, Kim unbuttoned her own pants and Hailey's pants. She pulled them both down. Kim and Hailey now we're only wearing their respective bras and panties.

Kim kissed Hailey deeply and passionately as she pulled her cock out, pushed Hailey's panties aside and plunged her entire cock deep inside Hailey's cunt.

Hailey moaned in pleasure. Her legs and arms wrapped around Kim's body and Kim's balls slapped her thighs.

Kim then carried Hailey over to the bench, sat down, and began to fuck the detective's cunt hard and fast cowgirl position. Kim lied on her back and her legs were straight. The head was raised and legs were slightly widened. Hailey sat on top of the officer in the way so that both could see each other. Hailey's legs were bent in knees and her feet were stretched out along the officer's body. Kim fondled Hailey's breast when she was deep inside the detective. Kim loved watching Hailey on top and in action, of course. And needless to say, it is, that cowgirl made it possible when she could keep an eye on Hailey's every erotic gesture.

Hailey started to move, up and down. The feeling of this new sensation made Kim horny and she placed her hands on Hailey's hips. She moaned first and with the sign, Hailey started to move faster and rougher. In a fast steady rhythm, the detective moved up and down on Kim. She moaned too and her breath got harder and faster.

"Do.... Do you like it, big girl?" she asked Kim, now her voice was filled with growing lust.

Kim looked into Hailey's face, sweat ran down her own forehead and she only nodded her head. Then in her moaning she couldn't say anything that could be understood.

This was better than using her own hand, Kim thought and she slowly felt that in her testicles built up a hard feeling of pressure. It will only take some more movements of her fellow CCPD member who massaged her own member with her small and tight pussy.

"I.........I feel something is happen............." And before she could finish her words, she came hard in Hailey. Her hot and sticky sperm entered Hailey's inner parts and filled the detective up.This made Hailey moan too and she reached again a climax. She rock her head back and screamed as she reached her climax. After that, she laid down on Kim's chest. Kim followed Hailey after Kim spurted her last drop of sperm in Hailey. Kim kissed Hailey's chest and sucked on the detective's beautiful pink nipples. Hailey moaned in pleasure and cursed. Kim sucked and licked Hailey's nipples and fondled them. The officer had her hand down between the detective's legs, stroking Hailey's cock.

Kim then turned Hailey around and sat the detective's cunt on her own rigid cock. Kim kissed Hailey's neck and back as she fucked the detective Reverse Cowgirl position. Hailey's face was opposite to Kim in this pose but her fingers or anything else was at work to make her feel clitoral stimulation along with the penetration Kim does at the same time. It's a win-win situation for her. This pose gives plenty of scopes to derive pleasure out of penetration and the electronic device is there to add some more spice into it. Kim laid on the bench comfortably. Hailey came and sat on Kim's groin to get into the position. Although penetration is deeper but use of vibrator manifolds the pleasure. Kim then came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Hailey's cunt for the second time. Kim kissed Hailey's neck and then sucked on the detective's earlobe. Kim smiled and snuggled her face up against Hailey's neck and shoulders. "Fucking hell Hailey," she said. "I can't believe we have been fucking each other for so many years now."

Hailey smiled and kissed Kim's lips. The detective wanted even more. Kim smiled and prepared to fuck Hailey face to face position. A bench and their faces are on each other while Hailey is on top of Kim's thighs. Rest is all history as you all can imagine what a steamy encounter could be. So, stop imagining and start acting, it's high time you horny fellas. It is an amazing position in which the partners adjust to find the most comfortable position, and in the process, they enjoy the ride. Kim sat on the bench with legs open and bent in the knees. Hailey sat on the lap, facing Kim with her thighs overlapping Kim's thighs. Both held each other to see the pleasure in each other's eyes. Kim then came hard, spurting her third load of her futa spunk deep inside Hailey's cunt.

Not slowing down for even a minute, Kim and Hailey fucked each other in The Sitting Cat position. Wanna see Hailey purr? She will if Kim let her be on the top. Kim didn't have to do anything, whatever will happen, will happen out of her erotic moves. Just feel the heat and let Kim's desires dance on Hailey's raunchy rhythms. This excellent position will make her fall in love with the officer's tool. She will beg for Kim's special touches and powerful strokes. Kim laid on her back with open legs. Hailey sat on Kim's penis with both her legs on both sides of Kim's face. The detective kept one hand on Kim's knees and the other on the officer's chest for support. Hailey then climaxed, squirting her juices all over Kim's cock. Kim followed suit and came hard, spurting her fourth load of futa spunk deep inside Hailey's cunt.

Kim and Hailey then got into The Wave position. This wave, I tell you, can get you in a hurricane of erotica. It's slow and not that penetrative but the pleasure you'd derive out of it is just exemplary. Don't believe it? Just give it a shot and feel it. Sometimes moving not only up and down but also swaying the upper body from side to side makes the partners look like sports enthusiasts. Kim laid down comfortably, widening her legs. Hailey now kind of overlaps Kim, putting one leg between the officer's gap and another outside of it. Now the detective started swaying her upper body from side to side while the officer held her butt for more sensation down there. Kim then came hard, spurting her fifth load of futa spunk deep inside Hailey's cunt.

Finally Kim and Hailey got into their final sex position; Belly Dancer. How does it feel when Hailey's juicy boobies are in Kim's hands and Hailey is on the top of Kim's shaft and keeps thrusting. Hailey's hands on Kim's chest make the detective more stable in Hailey's up and down moves. When Hailey is on the top, the quality depends on her. But, If Kim can adjust properly, she can dominate with the depth of penetration. Kim laid on her back. Hailey sat on Kim's penis and facing the officer. Kim's hands are on Hailey's breasts and Hailey's hands are on Kim's chest. Already hearing Hailey's screams all around? Don't just imagine, let the detective enjoy the ride now. Yes, we're talking about the cowgirl and some of t's ultimate variations. Hope you get it all and ready to make your next session steamier.

Kim and Hailey kissed each other's lips as they fucked hard and fast.

Outside of District 21 precinct locker room..............................................

Detective Erin Lindsay and Officer Andy McNally were heading back from a long day of patrol work. "Fucking hell, I can't believe Platt is still so strict with me," Andy said. "Is that always how she is?"

Erin smiled, thinking about the day that Platt assfucked her hard and deep. "Sometimes, I'm sure she'll warm up to you soon," she said.

Andy smiled and nodded. Suddenly they both heard a sound of someone moaning. They both entered into the locker room. Erin and Andy then gasped at the sight before their eyes; Kim and Hailey fucking like rabbits.

Hailey was lying flat on her back on the bench, naked but for a pair of thigh-high black nylons on her legs and three inch, black spiked heels on her feet. Her body was trembling with orgasmic rapture; her back was arching toward the ceiling as her head was rolling in complete and utter ecstasy from side to side on the soft carpeting. And there, lying on her belly between Hailey's wide spread legs with her face buried deeply between Hailey's thighs, was Kim; who was entirely naked from head to toe. Both of their magnificent bodies were mystically luminescent; their flesh glistening softly with perspiration in the soft glow of the candle and firelight. Hailey's head continued to roll in euphoric bliss and Erin and Andy could see her eyes spinning wildly in their sockets as Kim pleasured her. Erin and Andy could hear the sinfully salacious sounds of sucking, slurping and squishing as Kim's mouth ravenously devoured Hailey's pussy. Hailey's body bucked and twitched as her hands combed through the silk of Kim's hair.

"Oh my baby..." Hailey moaned so tenderly. "Oh, you're making me feel so fucking good."

Erin and Andy then heard the most erotic growl from Kim's mouth as she seemed to intensify her passionate and lesbian feast on Hailey's sexual core. Hailey's body seized and bucked sharply, her legs tumbled and thrashed about and her back arched in a virtual horseshoe toward the ceiling as a cataclysmic orgasm ravaged her body. A howl of unbridled passion and orgasmic release catapulted from her mouth as she dug her fingernails deep into Kim's scalp. Hailey then collapsed in a spent heap; sprawling her now rubbery arms and legs out on the floor like Leonardo de Vinci's Vitruvian man as Kim licked her clean.

1...45678...14