Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim then pushed hard and deep inside and came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Hailey's cunt. Hailey moaned as she climaxed, squirting her juices all over Kim's cock. Kim continued to fuck Hailey over and over again as the detective climaxed all over her cock. Kim then pulled out and sucked Hailey's cockhead, licking and sucking the detective's cock. Hailey moaned as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Kim's throat. Kim gulped down all of Hailey's spunk.

After drinking down each other's cumshots, the officer and detective kissed each other and cupped their breasts. Kim wanted more, she wanted Hailey to fuck her hard and deep. Realizing that they were in public, they quickly got dressed in their respective uniforms and left. Outside the interrogation room, Hailey and Kim kissed each other one last time before they left different directions.

On the streets of Central City...............................

Officers Noelle and Nadia were driving down the street. Nadia was giving her TO some road head. A tough and capable police officer, Noelle is not only great at her job, but is also an invaluable mentor for the rookies in her division at Metropolitan Law Enforcement, later at Central City Police Department. Officer Noelle Williams was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 175 lbs, had dark brown skin, natural 48C breasts, cropped caramel brown hair, brown eyes, an average body, and a 16.5 inch long cock. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19. Her radio code was 5021 Frank. Her Badge number was 6579. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

Nadia Decotis was a 18-year-old prostitute and drug addict whom Erin Lindsay arrests for prostitution. Lindsay fails twice to help Nadia get clean. It isn't until the third time that Nadia successfully becomes clean and starts working with the Intelligence Unit as an Administrative Assistant at Chicago Police Department, later at Central City Police Department. Officer Nadia Decotis was 5 feet 3 inches tall, 117 lbs, had tanned skin, brown eyes, an average body, shoulder length dark brown hair, natural 32B breasts, and a 16.5 inch long cock. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19. Her radio code was 5021 Frank. Her Badge number was 01546. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

Noelle smiled. She had her left hand on the steering wheel and her right hand down, stroking Nadia's head as the young officer sucked her off.

Noelle smiled and then came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nadia's mouth and throat.

Elsewhere in Central City..................................

Traci and Isabella were both sitting at a pizza store. They both ordered a XXL works pizza and beer. Meet Traci Nash, Andy's best friend from childhood. The calm in the eye of the storm and the consummate confidant, Traci is the anchor for her fellow rookies at 15 Division at Metropolitan Law Enforcement, later at Central City Police Department. Detective Traci Nash was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 132 lbs, had natural 34B breasts, a slim body, shoulder length black hair, brown skin, black eyes, and a 17.5 inch long cock. Traci served in the 3rd Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment. Traci has switched her service weapon three times; Season 1 showed her using a Glock 17, In seasons 2-5, Traci used a standard Glock 19. After Confidential, she uses a modified version of the latter with a nickel-finished and serrated slide, called 'The Spartan' created by ZEV Technologies, In season 7, her duty gun becomes an OZ9, also created by ZEV Technologies. After '[riding] shotgun since day 1 with no complaint' alongside Erin Lindsay (and occasionally using her Chrysler 300C), Jay drives a 2017 GMC Sierra AT4 from Season 4 to Season 6, after which it is switched out for a 2019 RAM 1500 Limited. She has mentioned the former as being her 'dream rig.' The latter is likely a nod back to the Dodge Ram 1500 previously used by Antonio Dawson, especially with its matte-gray repainting since Descent. Traci can ride a motorbike, as seen in a crossover with Central City Fire. Whether she actually owns the motorbike in question, a Ducati Monster 797, is unknown, as it is not seen again afterwards. Her radio code is 5021 George, her badge number 8715. Her Class A uniform displays the Lifesaving Award, Traffic Stop of the Month Award, Special Service Award, Police Blue Star Award, Superintendent's Award of Merit, and Democratic Convention Service Award. According to a doctor, Traci has a large injury list; She has had six broken fingers, One broken wrist, Five broken ribs, Lacerated skull, and Over 100 stitches. Traci (aside from Hank) is the only original detective since the pilot. She has the most appearances on Central City Med with 28 episodes (as of August 2021). She had the second most appearance of Central City Fire with 18 episodes (Antonio has the most.)

Isabel Bradford is a recurring character. She is the ex-wife of Officer Tim Bradford. She used to work as a detective in the Gangs & Narcotics Division at Los Angeles Police Department, later at Central City Police Department. Detective Isabel Bradford was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 112 lbs, had natural 40C breasts, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, caucasian skin, an average body, and a 16.8 inch long cock. Isabel served in the 3rd Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment. Isabel has switched her service weapon three times; Season 1 showed her using a Glock 17. In seasons 2-5, Isabel used a standard Glock 19. After Confidential, she uses a modified version of the latter with a nickel-finished and serrated slide, called 'The Spartan' created by ZEV Technologies. In season 7, her duty gun becomes an OZ9, also created by ZEV Technologies. After '[riding] shotgun since day 1 with no complaint' alongside Erin Lindsay (and occasionally using her Chrysler 300C), Isabel drives a 2017 GMC Sierra AT4 from Season 4 to Season 6, after which it is switched out for a 2019 RAM 1500 Limited. She has mentioned the former as being her 'dream rig.' The latter is likely a nod back to the Dodge Ram 1500 previously used by Antonio Dawson, especially with its matte-gray repainting since Descent. Isabel can ride a motorbike, as seen in a crossover with Central City Fire. Whether she actually owns the motorbike in question, a Ducati Monster 797, is unknown, as it is not seen again afterwards. Her radio code is 5021 George, her badge number 35957. Her Class A uniform displays the Lifesaving Award, Traffic Stop of the Month Award, Special Service Award, Police Blue Star Award, Superintendent's Award of Merit, and Democratic Convention Service Award. According to a doctor, Isabel has a large injury list; She has had six broken fingers, One broken wrist, Five broken ribs, Lacerated skull, and Over 100 stitches. Isabel (aside from Hank) is the only original detective since the pilot. She has the most appearances on Central City Med with 28 episodes (as of August 2021). She had the second most appearance of Central City Fire with 18 episodes (Antonio has the most.)

The two officers finished their drinks and then headed back to the precinct.

At District 21 precinct.........................................

Trudy was talking to Commander Chase and Constable Peck. Commander Cory Chase was a commander chief at Central City Police Department. Commander Cory Chase had caucasian skin, shoulder length blonde hair, brown eyes, an athletic body, enhanced 34D breasts, no tattoos or piercings and a 19.8 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 5 inches tall and 120 lbs. Cory is left-handed, a trait shared with her actress, Cory Chase. In Season 1, Cory was seen using a Beretta 92G Elite, although this was for only one episode. Her duty-issue sidearm up until Payback then became a Glock 17. Since then, she has switched to a SIG-Sauer 1911 Max, only temporarily switching back to the former during the OID investigation. In Season 7 post-reinstatement, she uses a Springfield XDM 9mm. Uniquely, she holds her gun using the Center Axis Relock stance. Her knowledge of button-operated locks comes from her aunt, who is a realtor. She has used numerous unmarked standard-issue police cars, including a dark blue Chevrolet Impala 9C1, a Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, and a Ford Police Interceptor Utility. For the rest of Season 5 since Payback, she used a Pontiac G8, but has switched this out in Season 6 for another Impala 9C1. In Season 7, Cory temporarily uses Olinsky's Dodge Magnum in a sting operation. Since the Season 8 episode Tender Care, she starts using a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Cory's badge number is 59054. Cory has used multiple radio codes during her time in Intelligence; 5021 Donald (used by Kevin Atwater), 5021 Smith (used by Alvin Olinsky), 5021 Ida (since season 1). She has been engaged three times: her school sweetheart Nicole, Wendy, and Kim Burgess. She is called Cor by Jay Halstead, Antonio Dawson, Kevin Atwater, Hailey Upton, Hank Voight, and the other members of CCPD. Cory's Class A uniform displays the Unit Meritorious Performance Award, Joint Operations Award, and Special Service Award. Cory was first in line to become a detective. However, due to her talking to Denny Woods to get dirty on Hank Voight. Voight tells her that Kevin is next in line. It is unsure who is next in line, as Kim was talking about taking courses to become a detective. Since Kevin hasn't talked about it often. Cory has the least amount of time being a patrol officer. She was pulled directly from the police Academy and put right into intelligence.

Gail appears cold and isolated from the rest of the rookies, but she put up a cruel demeanor due to pressure from her family expectations "Pecktations". At first, the other rookies assumed that Gail was going to use her connections in the force to climb the career ladder, however, Gail just wants to be a police officer at Metropolitan Law Enforcement, later at Central City Police Department. Constatable Gail Peck was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 146 lbs, had natural 42C breasts, cropped blonde hair, dark brown eyes, caucasian skin, an average body, and a 17.5 inch long cock. Gail is left-handed, a trait shared with her actress, Charlotte Sullivan. In Season 1, Gail was seen using a Beretta 92G Elite, although this was for only one episode. Her duty-issue sidearm up until Payback then became a Glock 17. Since then, she has switched to a SIG-Sauer 1911 Max, only temporarily switching back to the former during the OID investigation. In Season 7 post-reinstatement, she uses a Springfield XDM 9mm. Uniquely, she holds her gun using the Center Axis Relock stance. Her knowledge of button-operated locks comes from her aunt, who is a realtor. She has used numerous unmarked standard-issue police cars, including a dark blue Chevrolet Impala 9C1, a Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, and a Ford Police Interceptor Utility. For the rest of Season 5 since Payback, she used a Pontiac G8, but has switched this out in Season 6 for another Impala 9C1. In Season 7, Gail temporarily uses Olinsky's Dodge Magnum in a sting operation. Since the Season 8 episode Tender Care, she starts using a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Gail's badge number is 8727. Gail has used multiple radio codes during her time in Intelligence; 5021 Donald (used by Kevin Atwater), 5021 Smith (used by Alvin Olinsky), and 5021 Ida (since season 1). She has been engaged three times: her school sweetheart Nicole, Wendy, and Kim Burgess. She is called Gay Gail by Jay Halstead, Antonio Dawson, Kevin Atwater, Hailey Upton, Hank Voight and the other members of CCPD. Gail's Class A uniform displays the Unit Meritorious Performance Award, Joint Operations Award, and Special Service Award. Gail was first in line to become a detective. However due to her talking to Denny Woods to get dirty on Hank Voight. Voight tells her that Kevin is next in line. It is unsure who is next in line, as Kim was talking about taking courses to become a detective. Since Kevin hasn't talked about it often. Gail has the least amount of time being a patrol officer. She was pulled directly from the police Academy and put right into intelligence.

"Anything going on in Central City?" Trudy asked.

Commander Chase and Constable Peck shook their heads. "There is a squad out there now," Commander Chase said. "Ummmmmmm, let me check." She checked her paper. "5021 Lincoln."

Trudy smiled. "That would be Detective Lindsay and Officer McNally," she said. "I'm sure they'll be fine."

Elsewhere in Central City...................................

Lindsay and McNally were driving around the streets of Central City. They were on patrol. Detective Erin Lindsay is a former member of the CPD Intelligence Unit, later at Central City Police Department and was partnered with Detective Jay Halstead. Detective Erin Lindsay had hazel eyes, pale skin, shoulder length dark brown hair, natural 32C breasts, and a 15.7 inch long cock. She was 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighed 121 lbs and had an athletic body. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19. Her Badge number was 61317. Her radio code was 5021 Lincoln. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

Meet Andy McNally, who is empathetic (almost to a fault) and a born rescuer, is the star player in 15 Division's finest batch of rookies at Metropolitan Law Enforcement, later at Central City Police Department. Officer Andy McNally was 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighed 121.2 pounds, had natural 32C breasts, a hourglass figure, tanned skin, shoulder length golden-brown hair, light brown eyes, and a 19.5 inch long cock. For the time she was in Intelligence, she carried a Glock 19. Her Badge number was 8722/616. Her radio code was 5021 Lincoln. The only police car she has driven was a Chrysler 300C. Her personal car is a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.

"So, Upton and Burgess are in love with each other?" McNally said. "That's great news. I'm sure they will make each other feel really good."

Erin nodded. Suddenly she heard a scream for help. "Helpppppppp," the person screamed. Erin saw a young girl running over to the car. Her clothes were torn and covered in blood.

Erin and Andy stopped the car and rushed to help the distraught teen. Erin pulled out her own communicator and spoke. "Dispatch, this is Detective Lindsay, 5021 Lincoln," she said. "We've got a injured civilian on the scene. Requesting an Ambo to the corner of Wabesh and Gravel."

"Copy that Lincoln 5021," the response said. "We're en route to your location."

At the 21 precinct several months ago....

Kim Burgess was sitting in a chair. Officer Kim Burgess is a police officer in the Intelligence Unit at Central City Police Department. Officer Kim Burgess was 6 feet 7 inches tall, 130 lbs, had pale skin, long dark brown hair, brown eyes, a banana figure, natural 34B breasts, and a 15.5 inch long cock. Like most officers, Kim carries a Glock 17. Burgess is one of the two female members of intelligence not to have met Platt before becoming a cop, the other being Vanessa Rojas; Erin Lindsay met her when Voight took her in, and Hailey Upton met her as a young girl after a robbery at her father's restaurant. On-screen, Kim has served 4 years as a patrol officer. She is fluent in Spanish (Night In Chicago). Her badge number is 59686. Her Radio code is 5021 Eddie. As a patrol officer, her vehicle of choice was a Ford Police Interceptor Utility. As an Intelligence officer, she has shared a Ford Fusion Titanium and a Ford Police Interceptor with Dawson, keeping the latter after his resignation. Privately, she has been shown driving a 1998 Honda Civic, a 2018 Toyota Camry SE, a 2017 Toyota Corolla L, a 2011 Mercedes-Benz C250, a 2012 Lexus LS600h, a 2017 Lexus LS500, and a 2018 Lexus ES350. Kim was born in 1988 while her actress was actually born four years earlier. Marina Squerciati, the actress who plays Kim, loves Chicago. And she loves doing crossovers with Taylor Kinney who plays Kelly Severide on Chicago Fire. Burgess's Class A uniform displays the Honorable Mention Ribbon Award, Department Commendation Award, and Joint Operations Award. She received the Lambert Tree Medal after being shot during a routine call (Called in Dead). Her adoptive daughter Makayla Ward Burgess was born on September 25, 2014 in Chicago.

"Burgess," a voice said. Kim turned around and saw Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt walk over. Trudy Platt is the Desk Sergeant at District 21 at Chicago Police Department, later at Central City Police Department. She was the immediate superior of Kim Burgess and Kevin Atwater before their promotion to Intelligence. She is married to Randy McHolland. Desk Sergeant Trudy Platt was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 143 lbs, natural 38B breasts, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, banana figure, caucasian skin, and a 15.5 inch long cock.

Kim smiled. "What's up, Sergeant?" Kim asked.

Trudy sighed deeply. She handed over a file. "We've got a new recruit in the district," she said. "I want you to teach her everything you know."

Kim smiled and nodded. "So, where is the recruit?" Kim asked.

Trudy sighed deeply. "Probably in the locker room," she said. "Good luck with her, you're going to need it."

Kim smiled and headed towards the direction of the CCPD precinct locker room.

In the CCPD precinct locker room....

Detective Hailey Upton is a member of the Chicago Police Intelligence Unit, later at Central City Police Department. She is also the ex-fiancé and ex-partner of detective Jay Halstead. Detective Hailey Upton was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 123 lbs, had natural 34B breasts, a banana figure, blue eyes, pale skin, long blonde hair, and a 15.5 inch long cock. Hailey is left-handed. She uses a Glock 19 as her sidearm. Hailey has so far driven a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and a Ford Taurus Police Interceptor; since Season 7, she started using a low-profile black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. She is Greek-American. Her actress, Tracy Spiridakos, says she listens to metal and is a dirt bike rider. Her radio code is 5021 Henry. Her badge number is 55055. Her father wanted her to be a lawyer. She has a handle of speaking Spanish. Like Jay, she has issues with her father. Her Class A uniform displays the Superintendent's Award of Valor, Police Medal Award, Special Commendation Award, Arnold Mireles Special Partnership Award, and Police Blue Shield Award. The team celebrates her 10 year anniversary as a cop.

Hailey sighed deeply. She was facing her own locker when Kim entered. "Hi, Hailey Upton," Kim said. Hailey nodded. Kim smiled and shook hands. "I'm Kim Burgess."

Hailey sighed deeply. "I still can't believe this is happening," she said. "I've been wanting to be a CCPD member since I was a little girl."

Kim smiled. "Let's test your driving skills, then weapons training, moving on to hand-to-hand combat, and finally breaching," she said.

Hailey nodded. Kim led the young CCPD detective to the parking lot. They got into the Ford Police Interceptor, Hailey in the driver's seat and Kim next to her. "Okay, I can do this," she said.

Kim smiled. "It's okay if you don't get it the first time," she said. Hailey nodded. She started the vehicle and reversed out of the parking lot. Kim smiled. "Okay, the speed limit is 45 km, what speed should you go at?"

"40 km," Hailey said. "That way you are traveling fast, but still within the law."

Kim smiled and nodded. Hailey smiled and drove the car at 40 km. "So, how long have you been working in Intelligence at District 21?" Hailey asked.

Kim smiled. "Since I was 18 years old," she said. "I joined the Intelligence unit. One day, I caught Sergeant Platt assfucking Deputy Superintendent Brenan on her desk. She ordered me to keep it a secret, but it came with a price. She wouldn't fire me, as long as I gave her daily blowjobs before and after work. She fucked my face deep and slow until she came down my throat."