Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey smiled. "I bet she loved it," she said. "Have you ever been with a girl?"

Kim smiled and shook her head. Kim was straight, not a lesbian at all. She had however kissed a girl back in high school during a field trip. A few years later, she and Erin Lindsay had kissed each other in the District 21 precinct locker room.

Hailey, however, was a lesbian. She dated girls from age 18 to now. However, she could never meet the right one. She kept driving, looking at the road. She caught a glimpse of Kim's breasts pressed against the young officer's jacket. Kim looked beautiful and very sexy. Hailey smiled as she felt her own cock getting hard. Hailey also had kissed Erin Lindsay.

Though Hailey and Kim weren't shown to have that deep of a relationship, they were friends and have been through a lot together. They were kidnapped, during which they helped each other through it. They've also shared drinks and hung out multiple times. Hailey was shown to have great sympathy for Kim after the latter had a miscarriage. She was also worried and respectful of Kim's feelings around Hailey's relationship with Kim's ex, Adam Ruzek.

"Hey, Kim. Do you wanna grab some dinner or something this weekend?" Hailey asked.

"Yeah, that...sounds good." Kim replied.

" 'Kay, cool." Hailey said.

"Wait-- How about tonight?" Kim asked.

And that's how Kim and Hailey ended up going out together after shift. They dined and got a few drinks at a new bar they'd seen on Instagram, trading stories and getting to know each other, the tension between them dissipating through the night, giving way to a different kind of tension. The bar was a gay bar where most lesbians and gays would go to hook up.

Kim couldn't explain how it happened. One moment they were two co-workers going out together as a form of truce after being at odds during their last case, and the next they were laughing together, occasionally touching the other's arms or hair, while their casual conversation became borderline flirting.

She wasn't blind, Hailey was beautiful, even under her tough exterior and slightly tomboyish fashion sense, Kim could see her attractiveness. Hailey was smart and assertive, she knew her worth but didn't act conceited, she had a charming smile and cool personality, a nice body too...there was no reason to not like her.

Kim just wasn't expecting to suddenly feel that attracted to the woman herself, and especially not in the physical way. As far as she was concerned, she had only been attracted to men. But then her mind began to imagine all the possibilities, wondering how it would feel to kiss Hailey, what she hid underneath her usual work clothes.

"Upton..." Kim traced the tips of her fingers over the hand Hailey had on the table, drawing a random pattern before she lifted her gaze again, "Is it crazy that I want you to come with me back to my place?"

Her voice sounded steady but her heart was fluttering in her chest. What if Hailey took offence? What if she had misread everything and her co-worker --now friend-- didn't want the same thing?

Kim held her breath for a few seconds while keeping her gaze on the other woman's face. Hailey's lips lifted in a dangerous smirk, and perhaps it was the two beers she had, or maybe she had been blind to her own desires before, but Kim swore she had never found another woman so attractive.

"Didn't know we were on the friends-that-sleep-over stage already." Hailey said teasingly while flipping the hand Kim was touching and intertwining their fingers.

"I never said it was to sleep," Kim said, lacing her words with as much suggestion as her nervousness would allow.

Kim caught a glimpse of Hailey's tongue darting quickly to lick her lower lip before she spoke, making her mind go places, "I like how you think, Burgess." She said, as her eyes twinkled under the dim lights of the bar.

*************************************************************************************************************

They drove their own police car, Hailey driving with Kim next to her, until they reached the latter apartment's complex. Neither woman said a word as they made their way upstairs, as if it would break some sort of spell cast at the bar to make them want to go home together, instead letting their wandering eyes and hands do the talking.

Their arms brushed while they walked side by side, and while one of Hailey's hands found one of Kim's once they stepped into the elevator, the other played with the collar of the taller woman's coat. Kim's fingers danced over the thick grey coat Hailey was wearing, grabbing a handful of the fabric and letting out a frustrated huff when she tugged on it to pull her closer.

It was too much fabric, too much time wasted on the damn elevator, too much out-of-nowhere tension between the two women that needed release.

Sky blue eyes roamed Kim's face and stopped to stare at her lips, the hand on the lapel of the coat moved to touch the side of her face, and there was a brief moment where Kim thought Hailey might lean in for a kiss then and there.

But then the elevator opened its doors and Hailey moved a step back, breaking the contact, too quickly for Kim's liking.

There was a hint of fear in the detective's eyes as she discreetly checked their surroundings, perhaps thinking other people might have seen them. But the fear was gone as quickly as it appeared, when she confirmed there was no one around but them. The detective gave Kim a smile, almost a relieved one, before stepping out of the elevator and motioning with her head towards the row of apartments in the hall.

Kim was fumbling with the keys to open her door when Hailey placed her chin over one of her shoulders, her thin arms circled her waist and Kim giggled as Hailey's lips left a peck on her cheek.

It took Kim's shaky hands a few tries to put the key on the lock and twist it to open, mainly because she could still feel Hailey's breath on her neck, and her hands splayed on her torso over the coat. Once inside the flat, they helped each other take off their coats and boots, laughing whenever one of them tripped over themselves while unlacing shoes.

They moved towards the living room and Hailey said, "Cute apartment," briefly surveying the place before her eyes landed on Kim.

Kim knew they both were aware of the real reason she had invited her over, and if the heated look Hailey was giving her could be any indication to how much her friend desired her, then there was no time to be wasted on drinks.

Still, Kim asked, because the manners drilled into her brain since she was a child plus the year of being a flight attendant were hard to shake off, "Thanks, want a beer?"

Hailey pretended to think about it for a couple seconds, eyes turned skyward and lips pursed in concentration, then shook her head and placed her hands on Kim's hips, moving her backwards until she had Kim pinned to the hallway wall.

"Not really," She murmured, and Kim could feel her warm breath on her face.

"Yeah, me neither..." Hailey said.

The height difference between them wasn't huge, but it was enough that Hailey had to tilt her head up a bit to reach Kim's face. Kim felt her cheeks getting warmer as Hailey's body pressed into her own, softer than a man's and smaller than hers, but at the same time strong enough that she was able to hold her there.

She felt for a moment like a teenager again, nervous about her first time with a cute but immature guy, the thrill of sneaking out the house after curfew to have make-out sessions on hidden and dirty places, tongues tasting like cheap beer, not knowing what to do with their hands the whole time.

In a sudden burst of courage, Kim gently grabbed the sides of Hailey's face while her long fingers tangled in the golden locks that framed it. Tilting her head to the side, her eyes fluttered close as she moved forward to let her lips meet Hailey's in a sparkling kiss.

She heard a soft hum before the feeling of Hailey kissing back overwhelmed her, soft lips dragging slowly and firm over her own. Kim let her fingers take a hold on a handful of blonde locks while Hailey's hot tongue peeked out to trace her bottom lip, shoulders hunching up at the sensation.

Kim had kissed other women before.

The first time it was because of a drunken spin-the-bottle game she played as a freshman in college, a small peck given to a sorority girl she couldn't even remember the name of. The second time, happened on a night she and Erin had too many tequila shots, and Kim justified it as both her and Erin being single and lonely at the time. They made out for a hot but short minute, and it was never discussed again.

But this time it was different, it felt different. It wasn't the result of a dare or a drunken night, no. This was a very conscious and, almost completely sober, decision. Kim was a grown woman that knew what she wanted, and right now what she wanted was to learn the feeling of another woman's naked body against her.

Distracted by how good the kiss felt, Kim almost didn't notice when Hailey sneaked her hands under her shirt, caressing the skin of her sides softly. Soon her thumbs reached the edge of the bra, and the unexpected feel of her cold hands so close to her breasts made Kim jump slightly. Hailey broke the kiss and lowered her hands, placing them on Kim's hips again.

Her blue eyes bore into hers and gently asked, "You really want to do this?" Hailey asked.

Kim nodded quickly and moved her thumbs over Hailey's cheeks, "Yeah, sorry, it's just--" she let out a nervous laugh, "I've never gone beyond kissing with a woman before."

She almost felt embarrassed of confessing it, seeing as she was the one that made the first move after all. But Kim wasn't even sure what she was supposed to do or how to touch what. She knew her own body well and had spent a good amount of time exploring it, she watched lesbian porn produced by women on occasion and educated herself on the matter, but that didn't mean she knew what to do with a female body that wasn't her own.

Hailey gently rubbed her hands on Kim's hips in an encouraging manner, the fire on her eyes gone for a moment to give way to a concerned look, "That's ok Kim, we don't have to do anything that you don't want to. I won't ever get mad if you don't want to do anything at all."

Kim groaned softly in frustration and buried her face in Hailey's neck, "I do want to do this Hailey. I'm just--"

She felt Hailey nod against her head as she completed her thought in a whisper, "Nervous?"

"You too?" Kim asked with disbelief in her voice, moving her head again to look into her friend's eyes. Hailey just chuckled and shrugged.

"Yeah, I mean-- I've done this before, but not with you, so it's still new to me."

If Kim was surprised at Hailey's admission of having experience, she didn't show it, more worried about her own lack of it instead. Doubt swirled in her mind before she asked, "Then-- How do we do this...?"

Hailey tilted her head, her dimples showing as she gave her a slightly teasing smile, and Kim was again taken aback by how cute and sexy she managed to look at the same time, "We take it slow. And we stop whenever one of us says to stop. Are you good with that?"

Kim nodded and bit her lip before smiling back, "Yeah, I'm good."

As if flipping a switch, the mood instantly shifted again, and any worries Kim might have had of ruining things with her hesitance, were put aside the moment Hailey's grip on her hips tightened, pressing her body flat against the wall and capturing Kim's lips with her own again.

The second kiss was different.

It was more passionate and needier, without it being necessarily rough. Kim felt Hailey's warm chest flushed against her own as the kiss deepened, lips parting to give way for their tongues to meet and tangle with each other.

Kim felt emboldened by the other woman's reassurance, and deciding to leave fears aside, she moved her hands towards Hailey's jean shirt and started undoing the buttons. The moment she reached the last one and slipped the shirt off her shoulders, she felt Hailey's smirk growing against her lips.

She let herself explore the skin of Hailey's toned torso and chest, the soft swell of her breasts only covered now by a simple black bra. Hesitantly molding a hand over each one, she gave the breasts a tentative squeeze over thin fabric, "Wow Upton, there's sure a lot hiding under those flannels of yours." Kim said.

Hailey let out a mix of a chuckle and a soft whimper at the touch and comment, and Kim took that as a sign to keep going. She felt the weight of the breasts, their softness, as she let her hands explore them a bit.

Hailey leaned up again to graze her teeth against Kim's jaw at the same time her hands grabbed fistfuls of the thin sweater she had on, dragging it up her torso. She mumbled against the skin of her neck, "Kim. This. Off." Hailey said.

Kim lifted her arms as Hailey took the sweater off her in a quick motion before it landed on the floor, their teeth clashing together in a hurried kiss as soon as Kim's head was freed of the stretchy fabric.

The hands that Kim had over breasts, now moved tentatively lower and towards Hailey's back, trying to get familiar with the feel of her skin. Meanwhile, Hailey's lips left a trail of kisses over Kim's long neck, soon enough finding a spot in her collarbone that made her gasp of pleasure. She left her mouth in the sensitive spot a sweet minute, giving small bites and soothing licks with her tongue after.

Then she moved lower, her lips ghosting over Kim's breasts while she unhooked the bra that held them in place with deft hands. Her gaze found Kim's for a moment and she nodded, encouraging Hailey to take off the garment, leaving her torso completely exposed. Her mouth moved towards her sternum, leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses before stopping on one of Kim's breasts to bite on the tender skin. She let out a moan in surprise at the feeling, arching slightly her back and pushing her chest closer to the other woman's mouth. Hailey took the chance to bite on one of Kim's nipples while massaging the other breast, changing sides after a few torturous seconds.

"Your hands are cold..." Kim had managed to say in between gasps.

Hailey peeled her face off her breasts for a second to throw Kim a wink, a cheeky smile present on her face, "Soon they won't be." Hailey reassured.

By the time Hailey had moved up and back to let her lips linger on Kim's neck again, Kim felt beyond wet, her core aching for some kind of release. She hooked her fingers on Hailey's belt loops, pulling her closer as one of her hands sneaked up her back, undoing the clasps on Hailey's bra with not as much grace as her friend managed with her own.

"I think...we should be even." Kim said, almost breathless.

At this the detective looked up, her hungry gaze focused on Kim's eyes before she lowered the straps of her bra herself, tossing the item on the floor behind her.

Hailey then reached up to tug on Kim's hair tie, chestnut hair falling down in loose waves around her shoulders as she pulled it off with care, her lips curving in a smirk, "Now we are." Hailey said.

Lowering her hands, Kim sneaked them inside the back pockets of Hailey's jeans, getting a feel of her ass through them, "You got a really nice ass too Hailey, not fair." Kim said.

Hailey let out a silent gasp at the feeling of Kim groping her, her body leaning forward in response, making their naked chests drag against each other. She extended her arms around Kim to steady herself on the wall, nails scratching on it as their sensitive nipples brushed, their hot skin sticking together as Hailey's mouth dragged on Kim's neck to keep from making sounds, and she moved one of her legs in between the other woman's thighs to press against her center.

Kim let out an overwhelmed loud gasp at the feeling, her hips moving lower on their own to grind on Hailey's leg, desperate for the friction to help herself get off.

She let go of Hailey's ass with a final squeeze, her hands moving to the back of her neck, pulling into her hair enough to make Hailey lift her face and claim her lips again in a languid, dirty kiss.

Hailey tugged on Kim's bottom lip before asking in a raspy voice, "Where's your room?"

Kim arched her hips against the other woman's thigh one last time before detaching herself reluctantly from the wall and from Hailey's warm body. On shaky legs she led the way to her room while tugging on Hailey's --now warmer-- hand.

*************************************************************************************************************

They tripped into the bed together, their laughter filling the room as if they were drunk in the feeling of a new experience. Hailey climbed on top of Kim, legs straddling her hips as she bent down to kiss her, a short and sweet one before her lips moved lower, leaving a scorching path with her mouth starting from Kim's neck, between her breasts and across her stomach, to end up on her hip bones.

When she reached the spot just above the waistline of Kim's jeans, Hailey looked up to meet her brown eyes just as she undid the button and her fingers curled inside the fabric, tugging slightly. Kim gave a short nod and lifted her hips from the bed an inch, giving the permission Hailey needed to tug down harder on the hem of the jean and her underwear, successfully taking the last of her clothes off.

Kim observed through hooded eyes as Hailey stopped to look at her --now completely naked-- body from her spot at the end of the bed, the blue in her eyes darkening before climbing over her again, their lips meeting for the hundredth time that night. Kim's legs parted to allow Hailey to slot her hips against hers, the metal of the button of Hailey's jeans pressing cold against her belly.

"You look gorgeous Kim," Hailey whispered against her kiss-swollen lips before one of her hands trailed down to the spot between Kim's legs, her breath hitching as the pads of Hailey's fingers started circling her clit, "Definitely hiding a lot under your work clothes too..."

She moved her hand a fraction lower over her entrance, "God, you're so wet," Hailey said lowly into Kim's ear. Kim mewled and arched her back, the feeling of Hailey's fingers on her new and unexpected, but pleasantly welcomed. She felt the gentle pressure of one of Hailey's fingers sliding inside her and gasped a "Yes, finally-- "

Hailey just let out a muffled laugh into Kim's hair, "Is this ok?" she asked, as another finger joined the first, moving in and out in a steady pace, driving Kim mad.

"More than ok, God-" Kim couldn't help the way she started to grind on Hailey's hand, her hips moving in sync with it as one of her arms circled the detective's back. As if she didn't want her to escape and she wouldn't allow it, not until she finished with her.

Hailey's fingers curled inside her, hitting Kim's sweet spot just right, "Right there-- quicker--".

She complied to Kim's pleas, quickening her pace while her thumb pressed over her hardened clit. She kept at it for a hot minute, while Kim felt something building up inside her gradually, the movements of Hailey's hand driving her closer to the release she craved so much for.

And then, just when she started to gasp more than breath, when she shut her eyes tight waiting to reach her peak, Hailey retrieved her fingers from her.

"Wait, no... don't stop--," Kim pleaded in a high pitched voice, her eyes opening wide while her free hand moved to grab onto Hailey's wrist, trying to keep her hand there close to her pulsing center.

The other woman just lifted her body off her, moving lower on the bed until she was kneeling in between Kim's parted legs. Kim raised herself a bit on her forearms, watching from her exposed position on the bed as Hailey lifted a hand to gather her messy hair over one shoulder, leaving her round breasts on full display, sweat making her skin glow as she shot Kim a devilish smile, "Don't worry, I'm not done yet."