Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was literally in the Twilight Zone; reality had almost ceased to exist. Her knees buckled under her weight as her legs trembled uncontrollably. Her heart pumped with the ferocity of a NASCAR engine piston; her lungs strained to the point of agony to find air. All that she was, and all that she may ever be was shouting at her to run away; but she couldn't move. She was utterly mesmerized; the two most alluring and sexual women in the world to her, Kim and Hailey, were in the midst of unspeakable taboo and wondrous lesbian love with each other right before her eyes. She wasn't going anywhere!

Hailey was moaning sensually and gasping for air as Kim rose up just slightly on her knees, slowly and oh so very tenderly, kissing and licking her way up Hailey's seething body. It was then Andy and Erin noticed that Hailey was blindfolded; and she had a large submissive collar around her neck. Andy's heart nearly exploded out of her chest as she and Erin then watched Hailey take one of Kim's plump and protruding nipples into her mouth. Kim hissed as she sucked in a slight gasp while Hailey passionately suckled on her. Kim combed her fingers through Hailey's hair as Hailey made love to both Kim's breasts and then guided the detective slowly up to her face where Andy and Erin watched Kim's and Hailey's mouths sear together in one of the deepest and most carnal kisses of unbridled passion they've ever seen. Their bodies literally melted together as Kim engulfed Hailey in an intimate embrace; locking her arms around Kim's shoulders and her legs around Kim's waist.

They fell virtually silent to Andy's and Erin's hearing now; whispering softly to each other as Hailey pelted Kim's face with soft and adoring kisses. Kim sensually stroked Hailey's body atop her; grazing her palms and fingernails gently over the detective's gorgeous creamy flesh. By now Erin's and Andy's body were completely numb; they had no sense of their surroundings or what their outer extremities were up to. They knew they were nibbling on their respective left index fingers, but they could not honestly locate their respective right hands.

Suddenly, Kim sat up and gently guided Hailey off on to the floor, positioning her on her knees with her back to Erin and Andy. Hailey rested on her knees while that perfectly proportioned and symmetrical back of hers with the sexiest line of spine was absolutely straight up and down. Hailey's ass was breathtaking in that position; so magnificently round and taut. Her head was lowered and her hands rested palms up on her thighs as Kim gently stroked Hailey's hair like a dog.

"Such a good little girl." Kim said. "Would you like your reward now?"

"Yes, my Mistress." Hailey replied.

That's when Erin and Andy noticed that the collar Hailey wore around her neck had a leather leash attached to it and Kim held the other end in her right hand; and it was then that Erin and Andy became aware that their own respective right hands were each down the front of their own jeans and frantically stimulating their own clits. This was the hottest and most intensely arousing spectacle they'd ever witnessed; not only were Hailey and Kim engaged in lesbian sexual passion, but Kim was now playing dominatrix to the submissive detective.

"Come with me, my pet." Kim said.

"Yes, my Mistress." Hailey replied as Kim tugged on the leash slightly and proceeded to stroll seductively across the room to the chest of drawers against the far wall with Hailey crawling on her hands and knees behind her.

They were in shadow for a moment and then they returned to the center of the room in front of Hailey's locker; Kim pulling the leash with Hailey crawling on all fours behind her. Kim instructed Hailey to return to her "neutral position", and Hailey resumed her original place on her knees with her back once again to Erin and Andy. They couldn't take their eyes off Hailey; the way the fluttering glow of the room's light mystically illuminated her milky white skin and causing the shadows to dance over every perfect curve, nook, line and cranny of her statuesque body. They were so transfixed by Hailey that they didn't even notice what Kim was doing until she turned to look down at her submissive and Erin and Andy discovered that she was adorned with a cock and was sensually stroking the massive bulbous with her hand. The cock itself was flesh color; anatomically perfect from their vantage point, laced with veins, a thick head and was glistening with lubrication in the room light.

Kim placed her hands on Hailey's shoulders and bent her lover over so that Hailey's head rested on the soft bench with her arms lying prostrate beside her. Hailey's knees were still planted on the floor, only now her ass was pointed straight at the ceiling, giving Erin and Andy a perfect view of the most coveted prize in the universe to them; Hailey's gorgeous pussy. Hailey was intensely aroused; her fleshy folds were beet red, swollen and saturated with her nectar that glistened in the soft glow of the locker room's light. Erin and Andy nearly had to swallow their respective fists to keep from crying out in salacious bliss as an orgasm tore through their respective bodies.

Kim then turned suddenly, facing in Erin's and Andy's direction; their hearts skipped a beat and they practically swallowed their Adams' Apples for fear of being discovered. But Kim was far too preoccupied as she straddled the detective's body; standing directly over Hailey's protruding ass and then bending over at the waist, Kim spanked the perfectly spherical globes of Hailey's gorgeous ass with both hands before spreading the firm, fleshy masses apart and plunging her face into the detective's crack; lathering Hailey's sphincter with her tongue. The air soon filled with the orgasmic moans and hissing gasps of the beautiful detective as the officer lathered her sphincter and devoured her pussy. Then Kim stood up straight, swung her legs and body around so that she was facing away from Erin and Andy. Again straddling the detective's ass, Kim slowly lowered her body down, balancing herself with one hand on Hailey's ass while she guided her massive cock toward the detective's drooling vaginal opening with the other.

Erin and Andy dared not even blink! They didn't want to miss an instant of this; the most exhilarating example of lesbian taboo their eyes had ever witnessed. They leaned out as far as they dared and stared forth in utter astonishment and primal heat as Kim's enormous bulbous slid slowly through the glistening, swollen folds of Hailey's immaculate womanhood and finally, disappeared completely into her body. Kim placed her hands gently on the sides of Hailey's torso and began to fuck the detective; slowly and rhythmically forward as she steadily increased the power of her pelvic thrusts into Hailey. It wasn't long before Hailey was howling like a feral beast as Kim violated her faster and deeper with every skewer. Hailey was soon up on all fours, her body rocking with the rhythm of Kim's powerful thrusts of lesbian and violent penetration inside her. Kim herself began to howl and groan as she wildly violated her detective; even going so far as to seize a handful of Hailey's hair and yank her head back, bowing Hailey's back downward. Their combined howls, grunts, groans and moans of pure unadulterated lesbian bliss were bouncing off the walls and reverberating off the ceiling; Erin's and Andy's own fingers were pumping furiously inside their respective cunts. And then, as if in a horrible nightmare:

Their radio communicators rang!

Still in the pocket of their respective jeans that were now practically around their calves, the signature ring sounded with the sound of the dispatch; piercing the air like a nuclear fallout siren. Erin and Andy tumbled back, swung around and nearly tumbled to the floor as they each tugged at their own jeans, reached for their respective communicators and tried to run all in one single movement. The orgasmic howls of Hailey and groans of Kim instantly fell silent. Erin and Andy tripped and tumbled forward, smashing into the locker room door that they had left ajar and it cracked like a gunshot as their combined body weight caused it to slam shut. Then they heard another terrifying sound:

"Erin? Andy?" It was Kim and Hailey.

With tears spilling out of their eyes, their hearts exploding and their respective stomachs climbing into their throats, their hands smacked in desperation at the door handle, cracking at least two of their fingernails in the effort. Erin and Andy were finally able to yank open the door and tumble out into the hallway. They had to keep moving; they couldn't deal with being caught so red handed. Somehow managing to keep their footing, they yanked their jeans up around their respective waists and raced down the hallway, their feet thumping louder and faster than a stampede of cattle as they each raced for the safety of an interrogation room.

"Erin, Andy!" They heard again; only now, the voice was low and distorted, as if heard from underwater.

Their chests ached and throbbed as they practically vaulted like a gymnast into two separate rooms, stubbing their big toes on the foot of the door as they kicked it shut. Rolling their bodies, they leapt up on their knees, secured the lock and then slid down the door, crumpling into an emotionally exhausted pile on the carpet. Their hearts were knocking so hard that they almost didn't hear the sudden and rapid knocking on the doors.

"Erin! Andy, is that you?" Kim and Hailey demanded.

"Go away!" Erin and Andy pleaded.

"Erin, Andy, please open the door." Kim and Hailey pleaded in reply. "Please, I think we need to..."

"I said go away! Leave me alone!" Erin and Andy screamed. "Just leave me alone!"

"Erin, Andy, please..." the officer and detective practically sobbed.

"Go away!" Erin and Andy shrieked at the top of their lungs.

By now their minds were so overloaded that they just couldn't accept anymore. They had never felt more physically or emotionally drained; and within seconds, they slipped into a dark and dreamless sleep.

*************************************************************************************************************

A beam of bright sunlight slowly baking Erin's eyelids ultimately stirred her awake on the following morning; Monday. Still lying in a ball on the floor in front of the interrogation room door, she was more than a little disoriented to say the least as she roused. Fluttering her eyes and feeling a slight throb in her toe, the CCPD detective sat up slowly and rubbed her sticky eyes.What the hell am I doing on the floor? she wondered to herself. Rolling her tongue over and around inside her dry mouth, she stretched out her arms over her head and then slowly got to her feet. That's when she noticed that her jeans were undone and soaking wet; and all at once, everything came back to her. And she meant everything; in the minutest detail, and Erin nearly tumbled to the floor again as her legs went rubbery.

She had caught Hailey and Kim in the throes of salacious and lesbian passion with each other; and then they had caught her watching them.

OH MY GOD!!!

Still, her mind was too weak and too tired to even begin to process what she had witnessed. This just couldn't be happening! No, it didn't happen. It was a dream! It had to have been a dream. There was just no possible way that she saw what she saw yesterday.

Erin headed to the bathroom, stripped out of her clothes, dumped them in the hamper and then stood under a blistering hot shower for nearly half an hour. She dried off and slipped on a fresh pair of blue jeans and a dark green T-shirt before heading downstairs. Believe it or not, she had totally convinced herself that everything she'd seen last night had all been a dream and she now found herself on the verge of chuckling over it. That is until she walked into the kitchen and found Hailey sitting solemnly at the table with a cup of coffee in front of her. Dressed in a bulky old sweatshirt and faded jeans, the CCPD detective looked up at Erin; and the expression on her face, combined with the look in her eyes instantly confirmed that everything Erin had seen the night before had been no dream at all!

"Hi Erin..." Hailey whispered after an interminable moment of awkward silence and staring at each other.

"Hi." Erin replied meekly.

"We need to talk." Hailey said as she gazed into her coffee mug.

"Yeah, I suppose we do." Erin replied.

"Are you hungry?" Hailey asked.

"No." Erin said.

"Would you like some coffee then?" Hailey asked.

"No." Erin replied.

"Then would you at least sit down please?" Hailey asked.

It took a moment for Erin's brain to transmit the message to her legs and feet, but she finally stepped over to the table and sat down across from Hailey.

"So, where is Kim?" Erin asked; half expecting for Kim to sneak up behind her and say "right here."

"She had to fly back east this morning for an emergency meeting." Hailey told her. "She'll be back tomorrow or the next day."

"Emergency meeting? How convenient." Erin said, sheepishly.

"That's what she told me this morning before she left, Erin!" Hailey practically snapped. "Kim is a grown woman and can do whatever she wants."

"Okay Hailey!" Erin snapped back.

There was another long and uncomfortable moment of silence as Hailey and Erin stared at each other. Erin still couldn't get over this was really happening. Finally, she sighed deeply and ran her hands through her hair.

"Look, why don't we just cut through the bullshit and confront the big pink elephant sitting in the living room head on, huh?" Erin said.

"Fine with me." Hailey replied calmly.

"I saw you and Kim having sex last night!" Erin barked.

"Yes, you did." Hailey said coolly.

Her response left Erin totally flabbergasted; Erin had to check to be sure her jaw wasn't lying on the floor. Though she had witnessed Hailey and Kim having sex; it still wasn't real to her. And now to hear Hailey admit it so casually, without the slightest hesitation or the tiniest inkling of regret completely floored her. Hailey sighed deeply and then took another sip of her coffee.

"Erin, Kim and I have had an intimate, sexual relationship since I was eighteen years old." Hailey stated matter-of-factly.

"What?" Erin snapped; not knowing what else to say. This has been going on for sixteen years? Now she was certain she was in the Twilight Zone.

"Erin, I'm going to try and explain this to you in a way that I can only hope and pray that you'll understand." Hailey began. "But before I do that, I first want to tell you that regardless of anything, nothing has changed in the way Kim and I love you."

"Okay." Erin said.

"I also want to tell you how terribly sorry I am for having kept this from you." Hailey said. "You're my coworker; you're also my best friend and the dearest thing in the world to me, Erin. And we've always had a very strict policy about not keeping secrets from each other. And here I've been keeping this one from you all these years."

"Well, you have to admit...It's a pretty big one." Erin said with a smile.

"It all goes back to my father, Erin. My father was a monster. He was a heartless, cruel, vicious and wicked man. He was extremely violent and very abusive toward me and my mother." Hailey swallowed hard. "From my earliest recollection, my father did nothing but hate and terrorize my mother. He was so very jealous of her in every respect."

"Did he drink?" Erin asked softly; wanting desperately to reach out and take Hailey's hand.

"No..." Hailey said definitely. "He was just an evil man; and my mother and I lived in constant fear of him. He very often treated us like slaves. He'd beat us physically and emotionally; he'd also rape my mother."

"Did he ever...." Erin trailed off, unable to put the words together.

"He tried..." Hailey said. "On several occasions; but my mother would never let him do that to me. She took to sleeping in my room; and in my bed from the time I was very young just to protect me from him."

Now Erin did reach out and take Hailey's hand and she smiled warmly as their fingers laced in a solid bond of affection.

"Outwardly, we were the ideal family; but inwardly, my mother and I were prisoners. And this went on for many years! Even with my mother's success and her high profile public life, we could still do nothing about what went on in private. We couldn't find a way out; so my mother and I just held on desperately to each other until finally, by the grace of God, my father was involved in an accident which left him a quadriplegic and with brain damage."

"Oh my God..." Erin said.

"And of course by then, after enduring that living hell since I was old enough to walk, your mother and I were extremely close."

"I can imagine." Erin said.

"So, even after my father was put into an assisted living home where he died a few years later, my mother and I remained inseparable; especially at night. Neither one of us could sleep without the other. Of course, it was all still extremely innocent; just a brave woman and her frightened child holding on to each other and now trying to recover. Being together so intimately was a way of life for us; perfectly natural, comfortable and normal."

"Why have you never told me any of this?" Erin pleaded.

"I don't know, Erin. I honestly don't know." Hailey replied. "But I'm telling you now because I want so desperately for you to understand how I feel about Kim."

"I know." Erin said.

"Kim saved my life so many times; she is my hero! She's everything I've ever wanted to be as a woman. Yes, I still love her as a friend loves a coworker; just as she loves me like a friend loves her coworker. But we're also very much in love with each other! Our years of torment and trial bonded us in a way that nature probably never intended; so I suppose it was no accident that we fell in love. True, it's not natural to fall in love with one's friend or with one's coworker, but it does happen; and neither I nor Kim regrets our love for a moment."

"Is she your soulmate?" Erin asked; her heart ramming and her belly spasming.

"Yes!" Hailey declared.

Erin could feel her entire life growing dark and gloomy all around her as she listened to Hailey's words. The woman she loved more than life itself; Hailey, was already in love with somebody else; Kim.

Hailey spoke so softly, so gently; she seemingly got lost in her recollections of a most poignant and magical love story. It wasn't long before both of the detectives had tears in their eyes; but they were hardly for the same reason. Hailey's tears were clearly that of a woman hopelessly in love, while Erin's were those of a woman who was losing the love of her life. Her dream was dying a slow and sorrowful death right there at the kitchen table. Hailey then began to tell Erin about Kim's own father; she told Erin that Kim had fallen madly in love with him and despite their deep love and passion for each other Kim would happily allow Hailey to flourish as she so chose. What woman wouldn't? But then, just a couple of months before Erin's birth, Kim's father rose the specters of his daughter's troubled past; he had been drinking heavily, and in a rage, he'd beaten her up. And that, as they say, was that! Kim returned home to Hailey, took refuge in their passion and never saw her father again; and learned just days before Erin was born that he had been killed in a drunken bar room brawl.

Hailey and Erin sat at the kitchen table for nearly three hours that day as Hailey bore her heart and soul to Erin; she held nothing back. In one of the lighter moments of their discussion, Erin point blank asked her about the collar and blindfold she had seen Hailey wearing the night before. Hailey explained without the slightest shame that BDSM was one of the many sexual games that she and Kim played in order to enjoy each other's bodies to the fullest. Even with so much violence in their past, they thoroughly enjoy bondage, domination and submission; it demonstrates to both of them their level of love and trust in each other.

1...56789...14