Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Natalie Manning (née Conte) is an attending emergency medicine physician specializing in pediatrics at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center, later at Gaffney Central City Medical Center. Nurse Natalie Manning was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 119 lbs, had natural 38A breasts, shoulder length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, caucasian skin, an average body, and a 16 inches long cock. She was wearing a white Eyelet & Lace Trim Cotton Blend Dress.

Dr. Ava Bekker was a fellow, and later Attending Physician in cardiothoracic surgery at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center, later at Gaffney Central City Medical Center. Nurse Ava Bekker was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 128 lbs, had natural 38B breasts, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, an average body, caucasian skin, and a 15 inch long cock. She was wearing a navy blue Zoey Lace Mermaid Dress.

Monique Lawson is a former Emergency Department nurse at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center, later at Gaffney Central City Medical Center. Nurse Monique was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 128 lbs, short red hair, grey eyes, an athletic body, enhanced 34CC breasts, caucasian skin, no tattoos or piercings, and a 17 inch long cock. She was wearing a silver Long Sleeve Sequin Midi Dress.

The twelve women all hugged each other and greeted each other with a smile. "Sorry if we were late, Erin," Natalie said. "I couldn't get a good parking spot. This is a beautiful place. I would love a little tour of your apartment."

Erin smiled and nodded. She gave a little tour of her apartment to her friends and coworkers. After the tour, the women were sitting in the living room together, talking about their lives and how much they loved their girlfriends.

After a couple of minutes, the women began to feel more and more comfortable and they started grinding against their lovers. Erin snuck her hand up and under Andy's dress and started to rub the officer's dick.

Erin smiled as she milked Andy without anyone noticing. She smiled. "Guys I have an idea," she said. "Let's play Never Have I Ever."

The other women agreed with the idea. The order of the asking questions was the following; Andy, Ava, Erin, Gaby, Hailey, Kim, Leslie, Monique, Natalie, Sarah, Stella, and finally Sylvie. The Never Have I Ever rules were fairly self-explanatory. Everyone sits around in a circle, taking it in turns to say "Never have I ever..." (usually something they haven't done). If you've done the thing, you drink - and prepare for an onslaught of questions from your mates.

Andy went first. She had a list of questions that she had sent to the others. "Okay then," she said. "Never Have I Ever got a tattoo?" None of the women drank.

Ava was next. "This is going to get all of you," she said. "Never Have I Ever had a dick in my butt?" All twelve women drank a sip of their drinks.

Erin smiled. "Well if we're going to be discussing naughty things like that," she said. "Never Have I Ever touched myself at work?" All twelve women drank a sip.

Gaby smiled. "Never Have I Ever had a bj from a person of the opposite gender?" The twelve women all drank a sip.

The game continued until the women were all drunk enough that they were all moaning in pleasure to be fucked hard. Hailey leaned over, pulled Kim's dick out, and began sucking the officer off.

Erin had an even better idea. "Let's head to my bedroom and have some fun together," she said. The other women agreed to the idea. The twelve women then walked into Erin's bedroom. There were ten folding chairs placed around the bed. Hailey and Kim got into the bed while the other women sat on the chairs.

Kim and Hailey then went on and kissed each other while the other women watched. Hailey then resumed her blowjob session.

Kim, wanting to get some action, pulled Hailey's hips up and down onto her face. She then pulled Hailey's dick out and began sucking it.

Andy was so turned on by the view of her friends blowing each other. She reached down to stroke her dick but she saw Erin kneeling in front of her.

Erin then lowered her head and began to suck Andy off.

The other women joined in; Sylvie blew Gaby, Leslie blew Stella, Monique blew Ava, and Sarah blew Natalie.

Meanwhile Hailey and Kim had moved into the cowgirl position. Hailey was ready to be fucked by Kim in front of their friends and coworkers. The detective lowered herself down and plunged Kim's dick deep into her cunt. The other women then went on and did the same thing with their own lovers. They all fucked for about twelve minutes before they all came together.

The intense pleasure was so much better than anything the women had ever experienced before in their lives. After resting for a few minutes, some of the women left the room to eat, take a break, use the bathroom, or other tasks. The room was empty except for Hailey, Sylvie, and Natalie. Hailey crooked her finger, beckoning the two women to join her on the bed. Sylvie and Natalie nodded and joined the detective on the bed. The three of them started talking about their relationship with their coworkers and their sex lives.

Hailey went first. "The sex has been so good," she said. "I love it when a person takes me from behind and, you know, pins me down and then ravages me like an animal in heat. The way Kim does it makes me so wet. One time, when I was 20 years old, her and I were in a hotel room and we tried to enjoy the day together without fucking, so we did the fingering and blowjobs, stuff like that. But very soon, I couldn't take it anymore, I was like 'no I can't take it anymore. I just need you to fuck me hard', and she did it."

Sylvie nodded. "So, how long have you two been dating?" She asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

Hailey smiled. "When did we start dating, or when did we start fucking?" She inquired. The three women giggled at the idea. "We started dating when I first started working at the district, so when I was 18. About three years later, we had our first kiss and then started dating. Kim and I have been fucking each other since then. How about you guys?" Sylvie and Natalie smiled. They each explained their own stories about their relationship with their coworkers; how they met, their first kiss, and their dating life leading up to sexual intimacy. "My first kiss with Kim was during a hostage situation. We had responded to a call from Dispatch about a mother who had been held hostage by her own daughters. After we had settled the matter, Kim told me that she was worried about what could happen if it wasn't resolved. I told her that I was fine, and then she pressed her lips against mine."

Sylvie nodded. "My first kiss with Gaby was in the fire department, in the bathroom," she said. "I had just finished my shower and I was heading out of the bathroom. Suddenly Gaby popped out of another shower and saw me there; both of us naked. She walked over to me, and kissed me on the lips before she wrapped her hand around my dick and began jerking me off. Next thing I knew, she was kneeling in front of me, sucking me off while she was jerking herself off. It was pretty good for my first blowjob."

Natalie and Hailey gasped. "That was your first ever blowjob," Hailey said. "Wow, that's awesome. So did you spunk down her throat?" Sylvie nodded, putting three fingers up. "She made you cum three times in her mouth. I'm very impressed." She then turned to Natalie. "What about you? I bet you love sucking cock just like us."

Natalie sighed deeply and looked down. She had gotten blowjobs from different people; young, old, men, women, but she had never sucked a cock herself. She shook her head. "Never," she said. "I've never sucked a cock."

The detective and paramedic were surprised by the fact. They then looked at each other and began to form a plan. Still on the bed, they both crawled closer to Natalie and began to caress her body. She was still unsure about this, but she was still very horny. She moaned as Sylvie and Hailey were both rubbing their hands together on her thighs.

Natalie then looked up and saw Sylvie. Sylvie nonchalantly leaned in and gently kissed Natalie on her mouth and even though Natalie didn't resist or respond she looked very startled. Sylvie then gently brushed her thumbs over Natalie's lips and very softly held her face, (all done in extreme close up) kissing her again on her top lip and then on her bottom lip. The two girls remained silent, their open mouths barley an inch apart. Then Natalie lightly touched the tip of Sylvie's tongue with the tip of hers. Sylvie responded to this by slowly licking Natalie's tongue twice full on and kissing her once again (extreme close up ends). Sylvie layed on her back while Natalie was briefly left in a stunned state. After a moment's hesitation, Natalie lay on top of Sylvie and kissed her passionately. The two girls put their tongues in each others mouths, caressed each other and moaned with pleasure, especially Sylvie. As Sylvie began to take off Natalie's dress, Natalie broke their moment of passion and freaked out (also saying the f word for the first time, much to Sylvie's and Hailey's amusement).

Natalie then enjoyed the moment. She lifted her arms and allowed Sylvie and Hailey to remove her dress. The doctor was wearing a pair of black Push-up Plunge Demi Bra and matching coloured Lace and Mesh Brazilian Panties.

"You look so stunning, Nat," Hailey said. Sylvie nodded in agreement. "You've got to tell me where you got that set from."

Natalie smiled. "I'm glad you like it," she said. "I think it's time you two showed me your sets."

Hailey smiled and nodded. "I was just thinking of you undressing us yourself," she said. "You get to choose; dirty detective or paramedic pussy?"

Natalie picked Haley first, and removed the detective's dress, revealing Hailey's black Lightly Lined Balconette Flexible Bra and matching coloured Lace and Mesh Thong Panties. Sylvie was next, revealing her green Lightly Lined Wireless Bra and matching coloured Microfiber Sleek Back Bikini Panties. Their dresses removed from their bodies, the three women resumed their make out session with each other.

After a few minutes of kissing and licking, Hailey and Sylvie tackled Natalie onto the bed. As Hailey and Natalie were kissing each other's lips, Sylvie was kissing and licking Natalie's neck. After a long time of 30 minutes, Sylvie and Hailey swapped places and continued to kiss Natalie's lips and neck.

Natalie squirmed in pleasure. Her pussy was wet and her dick was rock hard. She was getting close to eruption. Sylvie and Hailey then pulled her up and the three women started to make out with each other.

The three women then proceeded to remove each other's bras, revealing their respective breasts to each other. Hailey and Sylvie began kissing Natalie on her lips and neck respectively. Hailey ran her fingers over Natalie's tits, giving the mounds a little squeeze. Sylvie was behind the doctor, and rubbed her own breasts against Natalie's back.

Natalie pulled away and sighed deeply. "I've never done anything like this before," she said. "I've only had one encounter with another woman."

Sylvie and Hailey giggled in joy and happiness. "You're so cute," Hailey said as she brushed her fingers against Natalie's lips. "We'll be glad to teach you the ropes and tricks of cocksucking. We've been enjoying the art of giving head for many years now and we can teach you some tricks. Why don't you pull your panties down so we can get started?"

Natalie nodded in agreement. She removed her panties. Her dick was hard. Sylvie and Hailey were both very happy with her involvement in this fun. Sylvie traced her fingers up and down Natalie's dick, from the balls to the tip. Natalie moaned in response to the touch.

Hailey smiled. "Sylvie, why don't you go ahead and start the fun?" She asked. "I'll talk about the whole thing with Natalie."

Sylvie nodded. She proceeded to use her hands to rub Natalie's dick and nutsack at the same time. Natalie's dick twitched in her hands as she did this. "I think she's ready now," she said. Hailey nodded. Sylvie nodded back before lowering her head down and engulfed Natalie's dick.

Natalie let out a loud moan of pleasure as she felt Sylvie's mouth on her cock. The paramedic's mouth felt so good. Hailey smiled and told her that blowjobs were both enjoyable for the giver and the receiver. Natalie believed that. She reached down and started stroking Sylvie's head as the blonde paramedic sucked her off.

Sylvie then stopped for a moment to remove her own panties before she resumed her cocksucking. As she suckled Natalie off, Sylvie was jerking herself off.

The doctor had closed her eyes as she enjoyed the paramedic's sucking, but at the sound of the detective's laughter she slowly pried them open.

The detective knelt in front of her with her hands on her hips. She'd stripped out of her panties as well, and stood naked in front of her two friends. Between her legs swung an enormous, rigid cock, even larger than Natalie's friends.

"Like what you see, Dr?" she asked, with more than a hint of cruelty in her voice. She grabbed Natalie by the hair and sank to her knees, plunging her swollen cock into the dark haired girl's gaping mouth.

Natalie whimpered weakly in protest, but soon gave in to the detective's dominance, sucking desperately on her impressive shaft. The fat head of the detective's cock stabbed into the back of her throat, but she took it all in as best she could, gagging on every thrust and coating the length of it in a thick layer of saliva.

Sylvie, meanwhile, seemed oblivious to the invasion of the doctor's throat. Her eyes were focused instead on her own mouth where it disappeared again and again up and down Natalie's dick. Every suck gave it a new sheen of glistening dick cream, and the doctor's dick felt like warm, smooth velvet.

The blonde paramedic gripped the doctor's ass, squeezing the flesh tightly as she sucked Natalie off without mercy. The skin rippled along Natalie's butt cheeks as she slammed back against Sylvie's face over and over again.

Natalie's dick was on fire as Sylvie's loving mouth sucked her off. She let out muffled whimpers around the detective's pulsing girth. Being pinned between the two women as they fucked her had her on fire. Her body humped back and forth desperately, and sweat dripped from her glistening flesh.

"Ooooooo, Nat..." Sylvie rasped as she rubbed her hands on Natalie's dick. Her breathing had grown laboured, and curls of blonde hair were hanging tangled in her face. Her brow was damp with perspiration, and she licked her dry lips as she pumped her head up and down on the doctor's cock. "I love your hot... f-f-fucking... cock!!"

Sylvie leaned forward, pressing her perky tits into the doctor's thighs from the front. She reached underneath Natalie's chest and started to pull and twist the doctor's nipples.

The sensation made Natalie squeal, and a gob of spit dribbled from her chin. She was slurping eagerly on the detective's cock now, finding she loved the taste and feel of it in her throat - almost as much as she loved having Sylvie's lips slurping on her cock.

Sylvie's hands massaged the doctor's hanging breasts. She loved the feel of them... the feel of Natalie's whole sexy, feminine body, in fact. As she fucked the willing doctor, she decided that sex with women was the only kind she would ever want to have again.

Natalie had reached a similar conclusion. She had never gotten excited by any of the boys in her life, but Sylvie and Hailey both had her pussy creaming with desire. She found herself incredibly excited by their sweet, feminine curves, even as their hard shafts pummelled themselves inside her. The feel of Sylvie's breasts pressing firmly into her thighs, though, made the hard sex feel even better. It was the perfect combination!

The detective had been laughing cruelly as she slammed her cock into Natalie's mouth, but now she had grown quiet. Her pleasure was steadily building, and she was giving herself over completely to the sensation. Her large breasts bounced on her chest as she pushed her cock into Natalie's sweet little mouth over and over again.

She was surprised by the skill the young brunette was showing. Her tongue seemed to be running all over her sensitive member, and she could feel her legs quivering beneath her. The detective had been sure she would be the last to give out, but it looked as if she would be the first.

Sure enough, the detective felt her orgasm quickly beginning to build. She grunted, her fingers digging tightly in Natalie's tangled hair as the first rope of semen shot through her searing shaft.

Natalie gagged in surprise as the hot liquid splashed against the back of her throat, but the taste made her suck all the harder. The detective groaned, prying her cock forcibly out of the girl's hungry lips so she could fire the rest of her seed all over her sweet, innocent face.

Natalie shuddered, basking in the spray of her captor's cum. It coated her face and clung to her hair until there was so much it dripped from her supple skin. She ran her tongue slowly over her lips and groaned as she enjoyed the salty flavour.

At the same time, Sylvie was pounding her head faster up Natalie's throbbing boner. The two women were pumping wildly now, their damp skin smacking with every desperate thrust.

The detective sat back on her heels, gasping for breath as she watched the women erupt simultaneously, both of them bucking with shocking ferocity as their orgasms exploded.

Sylvie clung to her friend, pressing her body hard down on top of Natalie's as she convulsed in unbridled ecstasy. Her cock spewed generous ropes of cum on the bed.

Natalie, for her part, felt her dick contract deep inside Sylvie's still wet mouth. She gripped Sylvie's head tightly in her sweat slick hands as her cunt juice splattered around it, soaking both of them from the waist down.

"SUCK ME!! YES, SYLVIE!! SUCK MY FUCKING COCK!!" she wailed.

Sylvie squealed in response, biting down on Natalie's boner as she slammed herself onto the doctor with blazing ferocity.

Once their fluids had been expelled and their pleasure began to fade, Sylvie eased herself back, falling on her knees and pulling her mouth from Natalie's still stiff cock.

The doctor let out a shuddering sigh and sank onto the bed. Her legs twitched and her pussy radiated heat as it gaped open between them.

By now, the detective had recovered from her own mind blowing climax. She leaned forward, taking Natalie by the chin and lifting her gently from the bed. She tilted it up and grinned down at the panting brunette.

With a shuffle of bodies, Sylvie and Hailey switched places. Hailey sucked Natalie's dick, while Natalie blew Sylvie. The brunette doctor didn't harden quite as fast, given she had already fired off one load a short time earlier, but she soon had a boner as well. Natalie's tits weren't very big, but Hailey gave them plenty of attention, fingering the doctor's asshole at the same time. She bumped the balls gently with her forearm as it went under. "Ummmmmmm," Natalie moaned, placing her hand on Hailey's head, while Sylvie made similar noises above her.

Sylvie rotated herself vertically, without pulling her dick out of Natalie's mouth, until she was in a head down position. She stretched out her arm and cupped Hailey's jaw in her hand. Then she gently pulled upward. Hailey popped Natalie's dick out of her mouth and tilted her head backward in response. She and Sylvie kissed, while Sylvie used her other hand to help Hailey stroke the neglected dick. After some deep kisses, Hailey returned to her cocksucking while Sylvie just stroked her cheek, still upside-down. The three women again came together.

They were exhausted and they rested for a few minutes. After a while, they noticed that their dicks were rock hard again. Wanting more, Sylvie and Hailey placed Natalie on her hands and knees between their bodies. It was time to fuck the doctor hard.

123456...9