Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grunts, whimpers, moans, and screams of pleasure echoed through the apartment; from the three different rooms. Finally all twelve women screamed in their final moments as they all came together.

Several hours later...................................................

Stella took great care in reapplying her makeup. The official part of the evening was over, including a formal dinner, and supposedly everyone had gone home or gone to bed for the night, depending on whether they lived in town or not. But now the real festivities were about to start. The girls were going to bed for the night, but not to sleep, and not in their own beds. They could sleep in Erin's apartment tomorrow, before they go on the way back to their own houses.

The women gathered in Erin's room. All of them were present, including Hailey. They didn't congregate in the hall because they didn't want the guys to find out about the after-hours activities. It wasn't that they were ashamed, as orgies were part of the lifestyle at the mansion, including all-girl orgies. But they didn't want to rub the boys' noses in the fact that they weren't invited to Natalie's party.

At the designated time, the women took off their shoes and silently padded through the hall to the elevator. They had been in Natalie's living area before, so they didn't need a guide to find it again.

Natalie, Sarah, and Monique were serenely waiting for them in Natalie's living room, still in the evening gowns from earlier. Stella was astonished to find that Ava was there as well. In the earlier festivities, she had worn her costume and mask. But now she was wearing a sexy dress like the others and her face was visible.

All groups greeted each other with hugs and kisses, then spread out to get better acquainted. Natalie had all kinds of dance music playing, so couples regularly got up to dance. Gaby was still the least experienced dancer, so the adults got a kick out of teaching her.

Monique was talking with Erin and Leslie. While she enjoyed the conversation, and enjoyed trading stories with them, she got an impression that Erin was disappointed about something. Finally she just outright asked about it. "Erin, is something wrong?"

"No, no, what gave you that idea?"

"I don't know, just a feeling I'm getting."

Erin averted her eyes. "It's nothing, really. I was just a little disappointed that you aren't tougher tonight."

"But why? She's not good for sex. It's almost impossible to be gentle and delicate when you're that big and strong, and even if the partner wants rough sex it's a little too rough. The idea is to have fun, not get bunged up."

Erin sighed. "It wasn't sex in general I was referring to, just one certain sex act."

Monique's eyebrows went up. "Intriguing. What did you have in mind?"

Erin looked embarrassed. "No one ever lets me fuck them in the ass. They say it's too big. I figure that you are the one woman who can take it."

Monique looked startled, then laughed. "All right, I'll see what I can do. At some point during the evening I'll toughen up and you can try it."

"Damn, Ava," Stella said as they slow-danced. "I wasn't expecting you to be here tonight. At least not without your mask."

Ava smiled at her. "It makes me nervous, but I think I can handle it, as long as it's just my face. Call me Avaday when people can hear. You're the only one who knows the tie-in to my real name."

"No problem. I told a couple of the girls about what we did at your house, and about your sexy mom, but I left your name out of it."

"Thanks, Stella. I knew I was right trusting you." Her hands were already on Stella's ass, so she gave it a squeeze as she kissed the smaller girl.

At the same time, Kim danced with Sarah. She had been able to dance all along, ever since her powers had manifested while dancing with Cody, but she had ever been able to touch her partner since then.

"Hey, everybody," Natalie said. "I suspect that most of us have figured out how to use our powers for sex. If not all of us. For fun, let's see what each girl can do."

"I'll have to bow out on the demo," Monique said. "All I can do is smash."

"Same here," Gaby said, "except it's slice."

"I really can't do anything either," Kim said. "I can absorb somebody and do what they do, but it isn't pleasant for the person I absorb." She held out her bracelet. "And my power is turned off right now anyway."

"Most of our group can't do anything fun for sex," Hailey said. "Really, only Erin, Stella, Leslie, and Sylvie can do sex tricks."

"That's okay," Natalie said. "The rest of you can be receivers." Everyone else appeared to be game. "Sylvie, you start."

"Okay. Stella, I need the underwear gone."

Stella strolled through the group, snatching bras and panties through the clothes as if she was picking daisies, giggling at the startled exclamations. Then she dumped the pile of lingerie on a chair.

Sylvie morphed into werewolf mode. She passed through all the girls, fondling each of them with her furry paws, reaching into the dresses with low-cut fronts to handle the tits. If the tops could be pulled down she did so. Then she pulled hers down as well and pressed her furry tits against their normal ones. She reached under the dress and rubbed her hands on the ass cheeks.

"Oooooooh," Natalie said when it was her turn. "That feels nice."

Sylvie gave each of the girls the treatment, even her schoolmates, who had received it before. Everyone except Kim, anyway. Like everything else Kim had experienced in the last couple of days, it blew her away.

Sylvie finished up with Erin, the last. "Okay, everybody hold your skirt up to your waist and spread your legs." Her speech was difficult to understand, because the wolflike mouth was not as flexible.

"Now that sounds promising," Ava said.

Sylvie converted to full wolf mode, then went through all the girls again. This time she licked the pussy of each. Needless to say, no one except the girls had experienced that before. Natalie was amazed at how intense the sensation was, due to the coarse wolf's tongue. "Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Stella performed her internal fingering trick. Like Ava and her mom, the women couldn't believe what it felt like. Sarah had an orgasm just from that.

Then it was Leslie's turn. "For this I need to have a dick." She performed a genital morph to acquire one. As the only two who had not yet seen one of the mutant girlcocks, Monique and Sarah paid close attention, kneeling in front of Leslie for a good look at it.

"And I need somebody to get it hard for me," Leslie continued with a smile.

There was no shortage of volunteers. Monique and Sarah took turns sucking it, while Natalie licked Leslie's asshole and Ava kissed her and fondled her tits. The others touched what they could reach in the crowd of people around her.

Soon Leslie had a hardon. "What now?" Natalie asked.

"More of the same. The show is what happens when I get off. Bring me close, but I'll have to finish it."

The women continued their assault on Leslie's sensitive areas. "Uhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Sarah blew her, while Monique sucked the balls. Natalie stroked her ass and fingered the asshole. Stella squeezed her tits, while Ava sucked them. As before, everyone else touched whatever they could reach. Erin had the advantage, in that she could levitate herself over the group, kissing Leslie while upside-down. Monique and Sarah traded off on the dick, Sarah licking the balls while jerking into Monique's mouth.

Under that kind of stimulation, it was not long before Leslie was nearing orgasm. "Everybody stand back. I have to do the rest myself. Erin, levitate me up a few inches. I don't wanna leave scorch marks on the floor."

The women had seen Leslie's flaming orgasms before, though not in recent weeks. Originally they had been involuntary, but she had finally learned how to suppress them to avoid harming her sex partners. This time the show was the point, so she let herself go. As before, the flame patterns raced over her body, moving from one area to another as she jerked herself off, but at much lower intensity than a deliberate burn.

Stella and the others knew that Leslie's orgasm was approaching from the speed that the patterns moved across her. Finally, Leslie groaned and a lance of flame four feet long shot out the end of her dick.

Natalie and the others gasped, eyes open wide. "Wow! You didn't do that with Johnny!"

"Actually, I did," Leslie said after she caught her breath. "You just couldn't see it because it was buried in all the other flame. You might have seen it if I'd had the dick because it directs the cumflame away from my body." She grinned. "Girls can't piss against the wall. Without the dick, I can't cum flame against the wall."

"Good point," Natalie acknowledged. "In any case, it was a great show." She turned to Sarah. "Your turn."

Sarah asked everyone to make their sensitive areas accessible, as Sylvie had earlier. Then she shrunk to Wasp size and of course the wings appeared. Then she flew to each girl and fluttered the tiny wings against the fun bits, nipples, clit, whatever was reachable.

"Oh!" Erin exclaimed. "That feels different."

As a change of pace, she also crawled into the pussies and used her hands in the inner walls, but she asked the girls to warn her if they were cumming, to avoid getting mashed by vaginal muscles.

The reaction from the other girls was similar to Erin's. Three had orgasms, while Kim came twice. Sarah had to rest a couple of times between girls, as holding herself stationary for minutes at a time was tiring.

"Does that work with a dick?" Stella asked when it was her turn.

"Sure," Sarah said. She had to fly close to Stella's ear and yell in order for her tiny voice to be heard. "I just have to change the flight pattern."

Stella performed a genital morph, then Sarah buzzed around the dick, fluttering against the shaft, the head, the balls, pretty much every millimeter of the surface. She used her hands as well, even performing a reverse fuck by shoving her whole arm into the piss hole. "Ohhhhhhhh," Stella moaned.

Stella wasn't expecting to get off entirely from Sarah's actions. She thought she would have to jerk herself off in order to cum. The different nature of the stimulation, not to mention the fact that Sarah was buzzing the wings right on her most sensitive area, caused the pressure to build up faster than usual and her orgasm took her by surprise. She screamed and fired a huge load of cum, knocking Sarah out of the air.

Sticky goo on the doctor's wings, several gallons worth at her scale, did not contribute toward aerodynamics. Sarah fell toward the floor, several stories down at her size, but both Natalie and Erin put up soft barriers to prevent her from hitting it. The barriers were at different levels, so Erin actually caught her and Natalie collapsed her shield. Erin lowered the miniature woman to the floor.

Rather than try to clean the wings, Sarah simply enlarged to normal size, making the wings go away. Since the cum did not enlarge with her, the quantity was reduced, relatively speaking, and she could just wipe it off rather than try to unbury herself.

"I'm really sorry, Sarah," Stella said when she recovered her senses. "I didn't mean to do that. It just felt so good."

"It's all right, Stella. I know you didn't intend to. At least it's obvious you enjoyed what I was doing."

Erin and Natalie were the only ones remaining with powers to demonstrate sexually. Since the effect Erin's telekinesis was so similar to that of Natalie's force field, they decided to combine and do everyone simultaneously.

After a little coordination, Erin levitated all 12 players into the air, while Natalie stuffed all of them with invisible dildos, in both orifices. In addition, Erin used her telekinisis to stroke the clits and nipples.

Stella had been on the receiving end of Erin's telekinesis many times, including once against her will, but the addition of Natalie changed the experience drastically. The bulk of the sensation was being provided by the blonde, while Erin was more additional stimulation. But the two very different feelings together were awesome. The invisible dildos matched her orifices perfectly, filling her up completely but not stretching her. The sensation was very strong.

Stella tried to reach out to those closest to her, not wanting this to be a solo experience. By stretching, she could just touch Monique's luscious ass. The only person within reach of the other hand was Kim. She was able to wrap her fingers around the girl's neck. While Kim of course had no aversion to being touched, she was somewhat distracted by what was happening elsewhere in her body. Due to her lesser experience, the phantom fucking was more overwhelming for her than for the others. Still, she did realize Stella was there, and put her own hand over that of the smaller girl.

Leslie pressed herself up behind Sarah, kissing the doctor's neck. At the same time, she reached around to squeeze the woman's tits. Catching the nipples between her fingers, she could feel Erin's manipulation of them. Of course, her own involvement with the nipples provided even more stimulation, causing Sarah to moan uncontrollably. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Ava was the only person present who hadn't felt either Erin's or Natalie's insubstantial diddling. She was totally amazed at how different it felt from normal sex. She hung there gasping, as both of her holes were stuffed. It was like being ravaged by an invisible tentacle monster.

Hailey was floating immediately below her, in a facing position with the head at the other end. She grasped Hailey's ankles and spread them wide, providing a good view of the mutant's nether regions. Since the dildo inside was invisible, she could see deep into Hailey's pussy as it was spread open. Because of the different angle, she couldn't see the interior of the shit chute as well, but the asshole was open wide enough that she could see a little of it. When Hailey realized what Ava was doing, she grabbed Ava's ankles in a similar fashion and took her own look at the teen's exposed love canal. The two of them stroked each other's legs as they watched each other get fucked by apparently nothing.

In contrast to all the others, Natalie allowed Erin to do her completely, as it was too much like masturbation to stimulate herself with her own invisible dildos. As always, it was pointless to play with yourself with other people present to do it for you. In addition to the telekinetic fucking and nipple stroking, four of the girls were touching her body in one place or another.

"Hey, Natalie," Erin said. "Why don't we just blend this into the orgy? I'll keep everyone in the air and they can just start playing with each other."

"Sure."

"Too bad there isn't room for a Pussy Ferris Wheel," Stella said. "But the ceiling isn't high enough."

"I agree that it's too bad," Natalie said. "I don't know what it is, but with a name like that I can guess. It sounds awesome."

Erin shrugged. "No problem. I'll just lay the PFW on its side, do it horizontally instead."

Leslie laughed. "That would be a PMGR. A Pussy Merry-Go-Round."

"Yeah," Stella said, "except that we would be riding each other instead of wooden horses."

"All right," Erin said. "There are 12 of us. I'll configure us as 4 threesomes. I'll make sure two real sluts are in each trio, so the rest of you can get all the girlcock action you want. And I'll keep shifting partners so you get to be with everybody."

Since there was agreement with the idea, Erin shuffled everyone around into threesomes, then started the merry-go-round. The initial groupings were Leslie and Gaby with Natalie, Sylvie and Erin with Monique, Kim and Andy with Ava, Stella and Hailey with Sarah. The trios kissed and fondled each other as they rotated around the room.

Stella was amazed. The last time that she had been in a PFW, Erin had directed it from the outside. But this time Erin was a participant, levitating everyone else while getting off herself. Once again Stella marveled at Erin's ability to concentrate on both at once.

Stella kissed Sarah. "I apologize again for burying you in cum."

The woman laughed. "Literally. And here I thought 'cum bath' was just an expression."

Stella and Hailey started off low-key, giving Sarah time to get used to circling around the room. They merely kissed her and handled her body. After a few revolutions, Sarah adjusted and responded to their lips and hands. Being more used to Erin's levitation, the two girls manipulated Sarah so that she was in a horizontal face down position. Then Stella sat on her back, straddling her, while Hailey did the same on her ass.

Stella giggled. "Wow, Hailey, we have the nicest horsie on the merry-go-round." She stroked Sarah's hair. "And she has such a beautiful mane."

Hailey got into the spirit of the play. "And the seat is so plush." She wriggled around, rubbing her ass against Sarah's. "I could ride it for hours."

"Only problem is," Stella said, "there's nothing to hold onto. No pommel or anything." She scrunched down on Sarah's back and reached around to grab the woman's tits. "That's better. Now I won't fall off."

Sarah laughed. "I do hope I'm at least getting a sugar cube out of this."

"Oh, if you want something to eat, I can take care of that." Stella walked herself up Sarah's back hand over hand past the woman's head, then turned around so that her crotch was in Sarah's face. "Bon appetit."

As Sarah licked Stella's pussy, Hailey eased herself backwards and down, positioning herself to eat Sarah's. "Ohhhhhhh," Sarah moaned. "I like firefighter pussy."

"Try some firefighter dick," Stella said.

Sarah was startled to find a cock in her face, but she quickly recovered and sucked Stella's newly-formed member, causing it to quickly harden. She took it in deeper, then tried to talk with her mouth full. "Thag bgg dih fuh smg gll."

"Huh?"

The doctor popped the dick out of her mouth and took a deep breath. "That's a big dick for a small girl."

Stella giggled. "Oh. Uh, thanks."

Sarah continued to blow Stella. By now Hailey had revealed her cock as well. Using Sarah as an anchor, she slung her body underneath the doctor in a horizontal position, while continuing to lick the pussy.

Sarah realized that there was another dick in the vicinity of her face, so she serviced that one too.

Once Erin had all of the girls spinning in the PMGR, and had ensured that there were no obstacles to drift into, she put the telekinesis in the back of her mind and concentrated on her sex partners. Especially Monique. "Uh, can we try that ass thing now?"

"Ass thing? Oh, right. Sure. Whip it out. I'll change after you have a hardon."

Erin produced her dick. Monique played with it, using both hands. "Let me have yours too, Sylvie. Can you have one while you are furry?"

"Sure. I can have either a human dick or a wolf dick, depending on which mode I am in. The dick itself isn't furry, though. Just the rest of me."

"Human, I guess. One new experience at a time."

Sylvie produced her dick, then transformed into a werewolf again. Erin positioned the smaller girl in front of herself, facing in the same direction, and reached around to squeeze the furry tits.

Monique rubbed the two girlcocks together while licking both, using them to get each other hard enough to suck. She tried to get both into her mouth at once, but Erin's pretty much filled it up. Monique grinned at the blonde. "Well, you wanted me to change. Might as well do it now." She concentrated and her body started enlarging, while the skin shifted color to the well-known green. The women were fascinated to see that her nipples were also green. When Monique reached full size, there was plenty of room in her mouth for both dicks. Once they were hard enough to suck hands free, she placed one hand on Sylvie's furry stomach and the other on Erin's ass.

123456...9