Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positioned Kim face down, just above her, with the dong bumping her right about the waistline. Then she lightly jerked it, waiting to see how far it would shoot. She placed her other hand on Kim's cheek. "C'mon baby, let me see how far you can cum." Then she diddled herself while she jerked Kim, trying to cum with the girl.

Given the state Kim was in, the cum shot did not take long. "Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhh." Kim's dick throbbed and fired a huge streamer of cum along the length of Natalie's body and into her face. Pulse after pulse followed, leaving white trails parallel to the first one. Natalie's face was hit at least five times before the pressure dropped enough that the deluge just coated her body. She was amazed at the display, but managed to keep diddling herself and her awe allowed her to have a powerful orgasm of her own. "Rrrrraaaaggggggggg." Her love canal churned as cum continued to rain on the outside.

After the two of them ran down, Erin lowered them to the bed. Kim was barely conscious, and it was several minutes before Natalie could talk. The other girls retrieved washcloths from the bathroom and cleaned up the wiped-out players.

"Are you okay, Kim?" Leslie asked.

"Huh? Oh, I'm okay. I think. But I don't know if I'll ever be able to get up. Uhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Don't worry," Natalie said, "you can just sleep it off here. I'll make sure you get downstairs when you are supposed to, for the trip home."

"God damn," Gaby said. "The only time I've seen anyone cum harder than that was when Erin tortured Stella at the Open House. Stella made cum stick on the wall behind her head."

"Too bad I missed that," Natalie said. "But this was pretty impressive."

The group prepared to adjourn to the living room, as Kim was already out.

"She forgot to take off her bracelet," Sylvie said. "Didn't you say it would burn her if she left it on too long?" She reached to remove it.

"Be careful taking it off," Natalie warned. "Once it's out of contact with her body, you can get zapped by her power, just like always."

"No problem," Erin said. She used her power to remove the bracelet from Kim's wrist with no physical contact, then laid it on the dresser.

The girls sat around the living room and chatted while they waited for Natalie to regain her strength for the gang bang.

An hour or so later, Stella touched Natalie's hand. "Are you ready for your payback?"

Natalie smiled. "Of course. Though I would call it a payoff rather than a payback. Playing with all of you in the lecture hall was the best investment I ever made."

Stella went to kiss Natalie, but her target disappeared, as did all of the other girls. Stella looked around to find herself apparently alone. She heard Natalie's teasing voice. "Hey, where'd everybody go?"

"That's my line," Stella said dazedly.

Natalie had turned everyone invisible, including herself. Stella held up her hands and could not see them any more than she could see the other girls. She was in an empty room without a body.

"Let's play Blind Girl's Bluff," Natalie went on, "in honor of Ben's girlfriend Alicia. Feel around for whatever goodies you can find. Everybody keep quiet and change back to a pussy to avoid giving away who is who. When everybody has grabbed something soft, I'll turn the lights back on and we'll see who is feeling up who. Make slow movements to avoid poking each other in a sensitive place. Don't follow my voice because I'm going to move. Everyone back away from the center then approach from a different direction. Try not to look down at the bed. The depressions will give away everyone's location. It's more fun to find them with your fingers. Don't touch the hair, that's too easy. Those of you with long hair, put it in back."

Stella followed directions, backing off the bed all the way to the wall. Then she shifted a third of the way around to the left, and slowly moved toward the bed again, coming from a completely different direction. Her arm brushed against someone else's and she slid a few inches over, again in the clear. She managed to reach the bed without colliding with someone, then climbed onto it and slowly crawled forward, reaching out her arms to probe for girlstuff. Her right arm bumped into something warm.

The something turned out to be a back, and Stella felt around the unknown girl's body for the tits, the easiest way to identify her. The tits were even smaller than hers. Leslie's were about the same size, while Erin's and Hailey's and Natalie's were way bigger, so this had to be Sylvie or Gaby or Andy. After fondling the mystery tits a little more, she decided they were really small and belonged to Gaby.

Her other hand found a body with a pair that were much larger than hers, but not large enough to be Erin's. And Kim was in the other room. So it was Hailey or Natalie. She felt underneath the left tit for a tiny mole that she knew Hailey had, but didn't find it. Natalie. After a few squeezes and nipple flicks, she slid her hand down to Natalie's pussy and slipped a finger inside. "Uhhhhhhhhh," was the response. She tried to do the same with Gaby's pussy, but someone else had already plugged it up. So she switched to the asshole instead.

In the meantime, her own body was being discovered and analyzed by unseen hands. The other girls had also decided that tits were the best method of identification, since she felt hands there first. Then she felt fingers in her own orifices as the girls checking her apparently made their own decisions.

Everyone suddenly reappeared and Stella confirmed that she was correct. She had fingers in Natalie's pussy and in Gaby's ass.

"Did everyone get it right?" Natalie asked. All of the girls nodded. "Wow, you doknow each other well. I got Stella mixed up with Leslie."

Sylvie laughed. "In the UK, the game is called Blind Man's Buff. That's more accurate for our version since we did it in the buff."

All of the girls gathered around Natalie and touched her in whatever place was accessible through the other bodies, while Natalie felt up whatever she could reach. Everyone was preparing for the gang bang.

Once the dicks were available, Natalie randomly grabbed a couple, which happened to belong to Hailey and Gaby. Their owners repositioned themselves so that the dicks were in the vicinity of Natalie's mouth. The other girls paired off to bring each other on line.

While Stella and Andy sucked each other's dicks, Stella fingered Natalie's pussy. Since the remainder were an odd number, Sylvie and Leslie took turns blowing Erin, while she serviced both of them simultaneously, rubbing the cocks against each other to speed things up.

The hardons did not appear as quickly as they had earlier in the evening, but they did arrive.

Erin lifted everyone into the air, giving them three-dimensional access to the target. They shuffled positions, preparing to enter Natalie. Erin took the pussy, Sylvie entered the ass, and Leslie crammed her dick into Natalie's mouth. The woman latched onto Stella and Andy, jerking them off. This left two, so Hailey assfucked Erin and Gaby crammed her dick into Leslie's ass, forming a second layer.

Once everyone was connected and had a rhythm started, they reached around for something to fondle, either on Natalie or each other. Natalie went to finger Leslie's asshole, but found it plugged, so she reached farther and poked her finger into Gaby's instead. With her other hand, she squeezed Erin's tit. Everyone else found girlstuff targets for their hands as well.

After a little while, Erin rotated the positions and players, rolling Natalie over from face up to face down. Now Gaby was in Natalie's front door, Sylvie in the back, and Erin got an upside-down titty fuck. Natalie had to turn her head to the side so that she could blow Andy. This time Leslie and Hailey got jerked. Since Natalie's hands were occupied, Erin used her telekinesis to hold the woman's tits together to capture the dick. Stella was in the second tier this time, so she plowed her dick into Sylvie's bunghole.

Erin rolled over the group several more times, giving every girl a chance at every position. The lone exception was herself in anyone's ass, as usual. She-Hulk was gone, taking anal opportunities with her.

The experience left Natalie in a state of amazement. She had been gangbanged before, but not by girls. The presence of tits and other soft and squeezy girlstuff added a whole new dimension to it.

Without Kim in the picture, everyone moved toward orgasm at roughly the same rate. And after all the cum already pumped this evening, no one was in danger of premature ejac anyway. Still, further on even the veterans had to have brief backoffs, including Natalie. Finally, the consensus was that everyone needed to cum.

For the final push, Natalie asked that Stella be inside her. "I started with you, at least the real sex. I want to finish with you."

After Erin shuffled everyone around again, Stella hammered Natalie's pussy. Gaby fucked her ass. Andy and Erin received the blowjobs. Hailey and Leslie were the jerkees. Since Natalie was flanked by the blowjob recipients, she had to do the handjobs above her head. Sylvie was on the outside this time, assfucking Andy.

Everyone fucked feverishly, but tried to coordinate their orgasms. In just a few minutes, Stella felt a familiar churning in her balls. She tried to hold it, but she realized it was a lost cause. Just as she resigned herself to the fact that she was going to cum first, Natalie beat her to it. "Eeeeeyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh." Natalie's orgasm was a catalyst that forced Stella to let go as well, and the other girls followed immediately after. As Stella squirted cum deep into Natalie, Gaby unloaded into the woman's ass. As Andy started to spurt, Natalie opened her mouth wide to capture all the cum from both Andy and Erin. Hailey and Leslie sprayed a quantity of cum into her face and hair. Sylvie pulled out of Andy and sidestepped, so to speak, to bequeath her load on Natalie's neck. "Nnnnngggggghhhh."

It took several spurts for everyone to lose steam, transferring a substantial amount of cum into and onto Natalie. Much more flowed in various directions before the girls wound down. Then Erin lowered everyone to the floor, making sure none of the cum dribbled onto it.

Everyone laid there, trembling.

"God damn," Natalie said. "I'll have to make a point to visit the apartment sometime. I don't think I can wait until the next all girls orgy."

Sarah, Monique, Kim and Ava returned to the room and the twelve women all climbed into the bed together. The women got into a nice long line; The other women agreed with the idea. The order of the line was the following; Andy, Ava, Erin, Gaby, Hailey, Kim, Leslie, Monique, Natalie, Sarah, Stella, and finally Sylvie. They all then turned the long line into a full circle of love. They all did the following sex; Blowjobs, Cunniligus, Rimjob, and finally Assfucking.

Their orgasms melted into each other's orgasms as they fucked each other's assholes relentlessly and without any mercy or hesitation. As they were fucking each other's assholes, they were being assfucked. The sound of balls pounding against clits, and thighs slamming against buttcheeks caused the pleasure to grow in intensity. The twelve women were grunting and screaming as they pounded and were pounded at the same time. They all reached the same conclusion; if the woman they were fucking was going to cum, then they were going to cum as well. Hands moved up from hips to shoulders as the twelve women hunched over each other. Ears were nibbled and sucked on and moans of pure pleasure as well as words of encouragement were heard being whispered into each other's ears. After a few seconds of pounding each other's asses, the right hands traveled down to the nutsack of the woman who was in front of them. The combination of the moaning, the pounding, and the feeling of the nutsack fondling was too much for the twelve women to handle.

Andy, Ava, Erin, Gaby, Hailey, Kim, Leslie, Monique, Natalie, Sarah, Stella, and finally Sylvie all screamed in pleasure and excitement as they came hard, spurting their futa spunk deep into the nice ass in front of them. Even as they came, the twelve women continued to fuck relentlessly and with no regard to the state of the women. Slowly but surely, the women couldn't cum anymore for now.

Now fully drained of spunk, the twelve women laid down on Erin's bed and fell asleep.

The next morning..............................................

Erin was in the shower, rubbing her hands on her body. She couldn't believe how much fun she was having with her new friends and coworkers. Her pussy and ass were full of spunk. The twelve women had taken turns in pumping their own loads of spunk deep inside each other's cunts and asses. The detective had all eleven cumshots deep in her womb and bowels. She rubbed her belly and smiled. Her dick was flaccid. She headed back to her bedroom. Before she could leave the shower, she was joined by Gaby and Ava. The three women then kissed each other on the lips. Erin felt Gaby's hand on her dick and then moaned as the multiracial paramedic squeezed it lightly. Erin whimpered in pleasure as Gaby then proceeded to suck on the detective's nipples.

Ava was on her knees, sucking both Erin and Gaby off. She couldn't decide which one tasted better; detective dick or paramedic dick.

Meanwhile, Gaby and Erin were both kissing and fondling each other's bodies as the doctor was blowing them. Erin moaned as her pleasure grew more intense. Just as she was about to cum, Gaby and Ava sunk their teeth into her neck, turning her into a vampire.

The three women then headed back to Erin's bedroom. The twelve women had sex with each other all day long. During the sexual intimacy, the members of the CCPD were all turned into vampires by their friends.

The time had come for the groups to head home. They all kissed each other's lips as they groped each other's cocks. They all headed home, leaving Erin and Andy alone.

At Hailey's and Kim's house.................................................

Valarie Gilchrist was a white caucasian female that was 5 feet 5 inches tall, 55 kg, had natural 32B breasts, an hourglass figure, shoulder length brown hair, and brown eyes. She also had a 10 inch long dick. Valerie was wearing black pants, a blue denim jacket, and a black and white striped t-shirt.

Suddenly she heard the sound of the door opening. She hopped off her bed and, on her hands and knees, crawled down the stairs towards the door. Hailey and Kim entered the house.

"What a good girl you are, sweetheart," Hailey said. "You knew that we were coming home and you didn't even want to wait. And did you climb down all those stairs by yourself. I'm so proud of you. Now I think you are ready for your gift, aren't you my pet?"

"Yes, my mistress," Valerie said. Hailey was currently wearing a white sweater and black jeans. Kim was wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. The detective and officer then placed a collar and leash around Valerie's neck and led her upstairs into her bedroom.

Once there, they began to rub their bodies against each other's bodies. Kim and Hailey were both in love with each other and they both loved their pet. Kim smiled. "I think I would like a little bj," she said. "Do your job, pet."

"Yes, Mistress Kim," Valerie said as she dropped to her knees. She then unbuttoned Kim's pants and pulled them down along with Kim's panties, and then proceeded to stroke the officer's cock.

Back at the CCPD............................

Trudy was sitting in her office when Kate walked in. "You're going to tell me exactly what you did," Kate said. "We have multiple people trafficked out of the city; women, mothers, daughters, sisters; and the scumbag who has info about it all is sitting in our interrogation room."

Trudy sighed deeply. "I don't like it anymore than you do, but we can't do anything about it," she said. "We've got to be careful, Kate. The only way we can find those people is by using Baxter as a leverage."

Kate sighed and nodded. "Just make sure you get the girls safely," she said.

Back in Kim's and Hailey's house.................................................

Valerie was now sucking Kim's cock and stroking Hailey's cock. She deepthroated both the detective and the officer. Hailey then proceeded to take Valerie's pants and panties off, and pushed her down onto her hands and knees. Hailey proceeded to kiss and lick Valerie's pussy. The young teen moaned in pleasure and excitement.

Hailey then went forward and plunged her entire cock deep inside Valerie's cunt. Valerie moaned and whimpered. "Oh yeah baby, you're such a good girl aren't you?" Hailey said. She stroked Valerie's head as she pumped her dick in and out of Valerie's cunt. Hailey smiled as she watched Valerie sucking Kim's cock. "That's it baby, suck it all the way down your throat. Kim's got a big load of spunk for you, but you need to work for it. Keep sucking on that nice cock."

Kim then pulled away and began to jerk herself off. "I'm gonna cum all over your face, baby," she said.

Hailey was getting close to her orgasm. She could feel Valerie was going to cum soon too.

Valerie cursed as she climaxed, squirting her juices all over Hailey's cock.

Hailey followed suit, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Valerie's cunt.

As they come, Hailey and Valerie kissed each other's lips as continued to fuck. Kim then came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over both women's faces.

A couple of hours later...........

Hailey and Kim drove Valerie to her school; Slut School also known as Dickgirl High School. She gave them each a kiss on the lips before she went into the building. She walked down the hallway. She could hear the sounds of students and teachers screaming in pure pleasure. It was a mandatory rule that the teachers could fuck the students as they pleased.

Valerie reached her locker and opened it to collect her books and other supplies. Suddenly another student came to her. She smiled. "I've been waiting for you, Bria," she said.

Bria nodded. Bria Jameson was a troubled teenager and temporary foster child of Casey and Dawson in Central City. After Casey passed away, Dawson, Brett and Shay welcomed Bria as their foster daughter. Bria was a 18 year old caucasian girl that was 5 feet and 0 inches tall, 96 lbs, had natural 36B breasts, hazel eyes, long brown hair, a banana body, and a 10 inch long dick. Bria was currently wearing a tanned jacket, grey t-shirt and black pants. "Any chance we could head to the pool and play some games in the pool together?" The girl asked.

Valerie smiled and nodded. She and Bria headed towards the pool area. There, they stripped naked and jumped into the pool together. Once they got into the pool, they began to kiss each other and fondle each other's breasts. After a few minutes, they were joined by their friend Anna. Anna Charles was the daughter of Daniel Charles and his ex-wife Susan Charles. She is portrayed by Hannah Riley. After her father died, Natalie Manning and Sarah Reese welcomed her as their foster daughter. It is unknown whether she was conceived during her father's second or third marriage. It is unlikely that she was conceived during her father's first marriage to CeCe, as she is not mixed-race. This makes her Robin Charles' paternal half-sister. Anna was an 18 year old caucasian girl that was 155 cm tall, 48 kg, had natural 30B breasts, brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair tied back in a ponytail, an average body, and a 10 inch long dick. She was currently wearing a pair of blue jeans, a grey hooded sweatshirt, and a red flannel jacket. Anna stripped naked, got into the pool and joined her friends.

The three of them had been in a throuple since Gaby's house orgy. Valerie, Bria, and Anna all were in love with each other. They kissed each other and fondled each other's breasts. Their moans and whimpers of pleasure were so soft that they were almost impossible to hear from the rest of the school.

1...456789