Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie sucked Gaby's dick, while Gaby blew Leslie. The South American girl didn't harden quite as fast, given she had already fired off one load a short time earlier, but she soon had a boner as well. Gaby's tits weren't very big, but Natalie gave them plenty of attention, fingering the mutant girl's asshole at the same time. She bumped the balls gently with her forearm as it went under. "Ummmmmmm," Gaby moaned, placing her hand on Natalie's head, while Leslie made similar noises above her.

Leslie rotated herself vertically, without pulling her dick out of Gaby's mouth, until she was in a head down position. She stretched out her arm and cupped Natalie's jaw in her hand. Then she gently pulled upward. Natalie popped Gaby's dick out of her mouth and tilted her head backward in response. She and Leslie kissed, while Leslie used her other hand to help Natalie stroke the neglected dick. After some deep kisses, Natalie returned to her cocksucking while Leslie just stroked her cheek, still upside-down.

The dicks of Andy and Kim weren't as big as Erin's, so Ava had no problem sucking both at once. Since Kim was in front, Ava squeezed the pale tits and flicked the nipples with one hand, while she handled Andy's balls with the other. She had been told about Kim's earlier situation, so she handled the goth girl as much as possible, receiving a lot of moaning in response. Kim fondled her all over as well, happy to have a new female body to experience.

As she had been doing ever since receiving her bracelet, Kim hardened quickly, much faster than Andy, so Ava concentrated on sucking the smaller girl and just stroked Kim to keep her hard. As if there was any danger Kim would lose the boner.

Sarah was plenty wet by now, due to the ministrations of Hailey's expert tongue. Stella shifted down to that end and jammed herself into the doctor, who continued to blow Hailey. Stella soon established a rhythm, and slammed into Sarah nonstop. "Ohhhhhhhh," the woman moaned. "Stella, that feels so good. I was surprised enough that you had a dick, but you know how to use it too."

"Thanks," Stella said. "Practice makes perfect, ya know? We've prolly been using these things more than guys do, since the newness still hasn't worn off."

Hailey's head was still down on that end, so she jammed a finger into Stella's ass, tracking it as moved forward and back. With her other hand, she squeezed Sarah's tits.

Then the two of them changed places, swapping ends. Hailey entered Sarah's pussy, while Stella fucked her face. "Mmmmmffff," Sarah said, reacting to Hailey's much larger tool and her mouthful of Stellacock.

Erin went into Monique's pussy first, coating the dick with girlylube so that she would be able to enter the main target. She noted in passing that it was green on the inside as well. Monique just held Sylvie in her arms as she was humped, enjoying the feel of the fur. Given her size, and Sylvie's lack of it, it was almost like hugging a teddy bear. Or rather, teddy wolf. Sylvie couldn't kiss very well with the current shape of her face, but she rubbed her cheek against Monique's, providing her lover with still more contact with the fur.

After a while Erin shifted to Monique's asshole, and her dick went inside easily. "Finally," she said. "It's not that I was missing so much by not being able to do this, it's just that I wanted to try it at least once. Thanks, Monique."

Monique laughed. "Happy to help out."

"But what am I gonna do?" Sylvie asked. "My dick is really tiny now, relatively speaking."

"Gimme a few minutes," Erin said, "and then she can shrink back down again. I don't have to cum this way."

Natalie's group shuffled around. Gaby fucked her, while she took over sucking Leslie's dick.

"Go invisible," Leslie said impulsively. Natalie obliged and disappeared. Arama grinned at Gaby, who was apparently humping empty air. Gaby returned the grin and kept fucking. Leslie enjoyed the phantom cocksucking. She had gotten a hint about what a phantom lover was like in the lecture hall, but Stella had been the only one to receive a blowjob that way. Leslie looked down at her tits apparently moving on their own as Natalie played with them. "Okay, that's enough. You're too pretty to stay invisible for long."

In response to the compliment, Natalie popped the dick out of her mouth as she reappeared and adjusted her position to kiss Leslie. Then she returned to the blowjob as Gaby continued hammering her on the other end.

Since Kim had hardened so fast, her trio was the first to reach the double penetration stage. She pounded Ava's pussy, while Andy reamed the asshole. "Uhhhhhhhhh," Ava groaned. "I've never had anyone in both holes before. Definitely not girls."

"Double penetrations are new for me, too," Kim said. "It's fucking awesome. I can feel both of you." Since she didn't have to hold herself up in Erin's anti-gravity, she used one hand to squeeze one of Ava's tits and placed the other against her lover's neck. Ava actually performed the humping action, by pulling Kim into her. Andy thrust into Ava's ass by holding onto the older girl's thighs.

As she did with the Pussy Ferris Wheels, Erin swapped out the players in the PMGR, going through all the combinations so that everyone could be with everyone. The girls, with the exception of Kim, had been with each other many times, so the concentration was on those who had not done so. Primarily the adults and Kim. Monique had only been there for a minutes to accommodate Erin and was just herself the rest of the time.

The 12 players spun round and round, shifting partners on a regular basis. Everyone moved steadily toward orgasm. Kim had a much more difficult time holding her wad, given her inexperience, but even she managed to remain unpopped until everyone was on the final push. The last rotation of partners combined Stella and Erin with Ava, Leslie and Andy with Sarah, Sylvie and Hailey with Natalie, Gaby and Kim with Monique.

Kim had to fuck Monique in stages. She pulled out each time she felt herself getting too close to orgasm. Meanwhile, the younger but more experienced Gaby kept hammering away in the other orifice. Ironically, she had garnered all that experience in a comparatively short time, having had even less than Kim only a matter of months before. Such was life in the Central City.

As Kim waited for her balls to subside, she lightly touched the other two in non-sexual areas, Monique on the stomach, Gaby in the small of the back, tracking the movement of the smaller girl.

After a few minutes, Kim reinserted herself into Monique's now-normal-sized asshole. "I think this is going to be it for me. I'm gonna cum this time no matter what."

"It's okay, Kim," Monique gasped. "I'm not going to last much longer either. You girls are just too exciting." She placed a reassuring hand on Kim's thigh. "You gave us all a good run."

Reassured, Kim stopped trying so hard to hold back, just let things happen. She didn't cum right away, but found herself again on the path toward orgasm. "Huhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Similar noises from the other two indicated that they were on the path with her. Finally her balls delivered their ultimatim and she let go. "Nnnnggggggghhhhhhhh," she groaned as she pumped cum into Monique's ass. Right after, Gaby squealed against Monique's neck and filled up the other cavity, while Monique's body was wracked from her own orgasm. Erin noticed that the threesome had reached the end of the line and pulled them out of the PMGR, directing them to a soft landing on the floor.

When Ava's cluster neared orgasm, she asked the girls to pull out. "I want to see you shoot again, Stella. I loved that before and so did my mom. Let me have a good look. Do it in my face this time."

Stella and Erin pulled out and positioned the dicks in Ava's face. As they jerked, Ava squeezed Stella's ass with one hand and diddled herself with the other, trying to time her orgasm so that it would coincide with the expected deluge of cum. As it turned out, she managed to time it pretty well. As she reached orgasm, first Erin, then Stella cried out and poured an enormous quantity of cum into her face. Ava came hard, her insides churning as her face was bombarded by sticky goo. If any dicks had been inside her they would have been mashed to pulp. And the cum kept flowing. Ava was starting to think she was going to drown by the time the Erin and Stella ran down. She didn't have a mirror, but it felt like every square millimeter of her face was white, not a single flesh-colored patch anywhere.

Erin dropped her spent group out of the pattern. The two remaining trios orbited each other like a binary star.

Hailey and Sylvie hammered both of Natalie's apertures. Hailey had taken the front door because of her bigger dick. As Sylvie reamed Natalie's asshole, something occurred to her. "If you are invisible when we cum inside you, will we be able to see it?"

"Sure, for a few seconds. Then the cum will reorient with my body, becoming just another of my bodily fluids, and disappear with me."

"I'd like to see that."

Hailey nodded her head. "So would I, child."

So Natalie disappeared again. For the second time, girls were fucking something that apparently didn't exist. But the nonexistent something continued to stroke their tits and other sensitive areas, seeming rather affectionate for a void.

The unusual nature of this sex session excited the girls and brought them to orgasm a little quicker. Sylvie felt herself letting go. She involuntarily closed her eyes during the moment of orgasm, but managed to open them again to avoid missing the show. Her dick was apparently squirting cum into the open air, but the cum was not falling away from it as it normally would have. Instead it was pooling in front of the head in a more-or-less cylindrical shape, as if being squirted into a container of that shape. Which of course was exactly what was happening. The container itself could not be seen. Just as the cum started to fade, Sylvie saw the same effect at the end of Hailey's dick as the woman had her orgasm. Her cum was captured in another cylindrical container that was apparently not actually there. Then it also disappeared after a few seconds.

"That was cool," Sylvie said as the three of them floated downward to rest. "Did you get to cum?"

"No," Natalie admitted as she reappeared. "But it's no big deal. You know it doesn't matter as much to women." She thought about what she had said. "Er, those with pussies." The other two laughed at the adjustment.

"Don't worry," Sylvie said. "We'll make sure you cum later." She whispered in Natalie's ear, which was remarkably easier to locate now. "All of us want to gangbang you. After the others leave. You know, payback for the lecture hall. And Kim wants to do you by herself too, so she can thank you for the bracelet."

Natalie grinned and nodded.

Sarah's cluster was the only one remaining. Erin thought it look weird for the one group to circle around the room by themselves, so she stopped the PMGR and just suspended them there. It was a double penetration like the others, but not the same two holes. Sarah was being pounded at both ends. Leslie was hammering her from behind, while Andy fucked her face.

After a moment, Sarah pushed Andy away. The girl was concerned. "Was I being too rough?"

"Not rough enough. I want you to jam it in there hard. As far in as you can get."

Andy looked at her nervously. "Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you or make you choke."

"Let me have it. Don't pay attention to any noises I make. If I need you to back off, I'll slap your leg."

Andy reluctantly followed directions, forcing her dick into Sarah's mouth, firmly placing her hands on the back of the woman's head for leverage.

"Glllrrrrrfff," was the response. But no leg slap. Andy found Sarah's hands on her ass, urging her to thrust harder. She crammed her dick in with a little more force, hard enough that it was actually hurting her a little.

"Mmmmmffffff." But still no stop signal.

Andy hadn't had a blow job like this before. It felt as if she was going to drive her dick through the back of Sarah's head. But still the doctor didn't stop her. It was different, but it was kind of exciting too.

In the meantime, Leslie was still fucking Sarah's pussy, though she was watching the drama on the other end.

Andy didn't know what Sarah was getting out of the hard face fucking, but it was doing a number on her. She felt her orgasm approaching. "Sarah, I'm gonna cum."

Instead of slapping her leg, Sarah pulled harder on her ass, so Andy nervously let herself go with her dick jammed so hard into the woman's mouth. There were more gurgling noises, but Sarah didn't seem to be in any distress, gulping down the cum with no problem. In the meantime, Leslie unloaded into the other end, and could feel Sarah cumming as well.

Finally, after Andy was drained of cum, Sarah lightly slapped her leg. The woman hung there gasping after the dong was removed. "Whoa, that was intense."

"Are you all right?"

"Sure."

By now everyone was down for the count. They laid there chatting as they recovered. After a while, the non-residents were ready to call it a night. Since the conference was over and the girls would be leaving in the morning, Sarah, Monique, and Ava said their goodbyes and everyone exchanged invitations and contact information for future get togethers.

After they left and Natalie closed the door behind them, Stella looked at her with an evil grin. "Now you're gonna get it."

Natalie leaned forward to kiss Stella, but the mutant girl intercepted the lips with a finger. "Not yet. Kim gets you first. You gave her something. She wants to give you something."

Kim had taken off her ground while everyone was resting and socializing, allowing it to cool down. Now it was time for it to return to service. She put it on again, then pointed to it. "I have to let you know what this means to me. The other girls are going to let me have you to myself, more or less. If that's all right."

"Of course it is, Kim. I would love to be ravaged by you."

Kim produced one of her rare smiles, though perhaps they wouldn't be as rare from now on. She kissed Natalie, running her hands all over the woman's body. Natalie reciprocated, her hands finally winding up in a ass squeeze. "Uhhhhhhh," Kim moaned, reminding everyone how little was required to excite her in her current state.

Erin levitated the two players above the bed, while everyone else laid back on it and watched them, lightly touching each other at the same time.

Kim and Natalie fondled each other for a while longer, then Kim spun around so they were facing in opposite directions. After sucking each other's tits for several delicious moments, they slid farther down each other for a sixty-nine. "Ohhhhh," Kim said. "I love eating pussy. Until a coupla days ago, I didn't even know they tasted different."

"Yep," Leslie confirmed. "I was the only flavor she knew."

Kim poked Natalie's pussy as she licked, while Natalie did the same with hers, and the asshole as well.

As the two of them hung there suspended, the other girls would occasionally reach up for a touch, stroking a thigh, smacking an ass, whatever struck their fancy. But they still mostly stayed out of it and lightly played with each other instead. They were mostly spectators this time.

After a while, Natalie came up for air and placed her hand on her lover's ass. "What else do you have to eat?"

Kim smacked Natalie's pussy playfully. "Oh, I think I can whip up something."

Natalie watched the dick carefully, as this was the first one she had seen up close. All of the other times she had encountered the girlcocks they had either already been formed, such as Stella in the lecture hall, or she missed the changeover because of other things going on. This time she got to see the complete sequence, from just inches away. In fact, it almost poked her in the nose.

"Do it slow and easy, wouldya Natalie?" Kim asked. "I want to last as long as I can. For you."

"Of course, Kim."

Natalie very gently licked it along the entire length, but even that got an audible response out of Kim. "Ohhhhhhhh." After several long strokes Natalie put it in her mouth. She used slow, light sucking on the girlcock, but even so could feel it stiffening at a steady pace. Once it was hard enough for hands-free, she squeezed Kim's tits as she sucked. Kim's cunnilingus was already a little clumsy, and got more so as the teen was distracted by the sensation she was feeling, but of course Natalie didn't hold it against her. Everybody had to learn. She had absolutely no doubt that Kim's performance would be way better the next time they met, given the workout her teammates planned for her after they returned home.

In a short time, Kim had the consistency of a steel bar. Natalie tickled the mutant's ribs. "Are you ready to put me on your flagpole and see who salutes?"

"Damn right!"

Stella giggled. "Atench-hut! Present arms! Er, I mean present dong."

"Why don't you let me drive, Kim?" Natalie suggested. "You just supply the boner."

Kim nodded. "All right. There's no denying you have more experience. Everybody does."

"Just warn me if you are going to cum and I'll back off. Together we can have a hell of an experience. You cum for me and I'll cum for you."

"I can help," Erin said. "I can tell you if she's going to cum. It's not mind reading, just monitoring her excitement level. That way she doesn't even have to think, can just feel."

"Thanks, Erin," Kim said. "That would be awesome. But I want Natalie to have the enjoyment, not me. This is to thank her."

Natalie stroked Kim's hair. "Making you cum hard will be enjoyment for me." She sat on the mutant girl's dick, then started slowly moving up and down on it. Kim threw her head back, hands on Natalie's ass, tracking the movement.

Natalie leaned forward, pushing back on Kim's dick rather than downward. She squeezed a tit, capturing the nipple between her fingers.

Kim bit her lip, unknowingly gripping Natalie's ass a little harder. "Uhhhhhhhh."

Natalie continued driving Kim deep into herself, gradually picking up the pace. The mutant teen was totally lost in the sensation, not even sure where she was any more.

After just a few minutes, Erin reported that Kim was approaching orgasm. Natalie stopped immediately, pulling herself off of Kim and just holding her.

Kim stirred then. "I gotta cum."

"Shhhhh. No you don't. Rest there a second." She touched Kim in non-sexual areas, such as her hair, her arms, and her cheek. She lightly touched the dick periodically, not stroking it, to verify that it was still hard.

After an appropriate backoff period, Natalie started again. This time it was reverse cowgirl. After humping for a while sitting up, she laid back on top of Kim, her head to the side of her lover's. She turned Kim's head to the side for a kiss, then wriggled around to stimulate the girl's nipples with her back. At the same time, she continued grinding. Kim moaned again.

When Kim reached the edge again, Natalie stopped again. The girl asked to cum a second time, and was denied a second time. Kim almost whimpered as her balls ached, the cum yearning for freedom. After they subsided, Natalie tried a new position.

Natalie's ride of Kim continued for a while, in several different positions, in all three apertures plus a titty fuck. The pressure continued building and the backoffs became more unstable. Kim was moaning nonstop now, and it didn't subside much during the lulls.

"Natalie, I don't think she can hold it much longer," Erin said finally. But telepathy wasn't needed to know that. The other girls could see it too.

Natalie smiled. "All right. The cum is yearning to be free. It wants to see the light of day. Let's liberate it. But I wanna see."

1...34567...9