Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie was being pounded at both ends. Sylvie was hammering her from behind, while Hailey fucked her face.

After a moment, Natalie pushed Hailey away.

The detective was concerned. "Was I being too rough?"

"Not rough enough. I want you to jam it in there hard. As far in as you can get."

Hailey looked at her nervously. "Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you or make you choke."

"Let me have it. Don't pay attention to any noises I make. If I need you to back off, I'll slap your leg."

Hailey reluctantly followed directions, forcing her dick into Natalie's mouth, firmly placing her hands on the back of the woman's head for leverage.

"Glllrrrrrfff," was the response. But no leg slap. Hailey found Natalie's hands on her ass, urging her to thrust harder. She crammed her dick in with a little more force, hard enough that it was actually hurting her a little.

"Mmmmmffffff." But still no stop signal.

Hailey hadn't had a blow job like this before. It felt as if she was going to drive her dick through the back of Natalie's head. But still the doctor didn't stop her. It was different, but it was kind of exciting too.

In the meantime, Sylvie was still fucking Natalie's pussy, though she was watching the drama on the other end. Sylvie was also jerking the doctor off.

Hailey didn't know what Natalie was getting out of the hard face fucking, but it was doing a number on her. She felt her orgasm approaching. "Nat, I'm gonna cum."

Instead of slapping her leg, Natalie pulled harder on her ass, so Hailey nervously let herself go with her dick jammed so hard into the woman's mouth. There were more gurgling noises, but Natalie didn't seem to be in any distress, gulping down the cum with no problem. In the meantime, Sylvie unloaded into the other end, and could feel Natalie cumming as well.

Finally, after Hailey was drained of cum, Natalie lightly slapped her leg. The woman hung there gasping after the dong was removed. "Whoa, that was intense."

"Are you all right?"

"Sure."

The three women then cuddled together on the bed. Slowly they were getting horny again and soon we're fucking each other in every single position.

After all that, Natalie was so happy. She was beaming with joy and happiness. "I've definitely got to visit you two more often," she said. Hailey and Sylvie nodded in agreement.

Hailey and Sylvie then began to kiss each other. Natalie then watched as the two blondes got into a 69 position and began to suck each other's dicks; paramedic on top of detective. The view and the sound were so hot that Natalie couldn't help herself to jerk off. From her vantage point, she could see Sylvie's ass. The doctor then crawled over and rubbed her cock between the paramedic's buttcheeks. After hearing a grunt of approval from Sylvie, Natalie plunged her dick balls deep inside the paramedic's ass.

Sylvie moaned as Natalie entered her ass. She took Hailey's dick further down her throat.

Hailey loved sucking dick, but having Sylvie's dick to suck was the best. She looked up and saw Natalie was balls deep in Sylvie's ass. Hailey then reached up and began to fondle Natalie's nutsack.

The sensation was Sylvie's ass and Hailey's hand was too much for Natalie to handle. "Oh fuck," she said. "I'm gonna cum."

Hailey and Sylvie didn't even say anything. They were both too busy sucking each other's dicks. They were now involved in the sexual game. And it slowly reached the final peak. The First one who was drove into a hard and lovely climax was Hailey who creamed down the throat of the paramedic. Then Natalie reached her climax pumping her sperm, with moaning sounds, into the backdoor love channel of the paramedic. And Finally Sylvie climbed her orgasm as she could feel the hot sperm of the doctor deep in her ass.

Hailey, Sylvie, and Natalie then proceeded to make out with each other and cuddled together on the bed. Their pussies wept in excitement and pleasure, their dicks throbbing in pleasure and horniness.

Hailey smiled. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said. "It is so wrong, but it feels so right." Sylvie and Natalie nodded in agreement. "I'm so hot right now and I can't stop thinking about dping you both."

"Ditto," Sylvie said.

"Mmmmhmmmm," Natalie said.

Hailey was already so excited that she couldn't stop herself from stroking her cock. The three women then planned on dping each other's holes. Since Hailey had hardened so fast, she was the first to reach the double penetration stage. Sylvie pounded Hailey's pussy, while Natalie reamed the detective's asshole. "Uhhhhhhhhh," Hailey groaned. "I've never had anyone in both holes before. Definitely not girls."

"Double penetrations are new for me, too," Sylvie said. "It's fucking awesome. I can feel both of you." Since she didn't have to hold herself up in Erin's bed, she used one hand to squeeze one of Hailey's tits and placed the other against her lover's neck. Hailey actually performed the humping action, by pulling Sylvie into her. Natalie thrust into Hailey's ass by holding onto the detective's thighs.

Sylvie had to fuck Hailey in stages. She pulled out each time she felt herself getting too close to orgasm. Meanwhile, the younger but more experienced Natalie kept hammering away in the other orifice. Ironically, she had garnered all that experience in a comparatively short time, having had even less than Sylvie only a matter of months before. Such was life in the Central City.

As Sylvie waited for her balls to subside, she lightly touched the other two in non-sexual areas, Hailey on the stomach, Natalie in the small of the back, tracking the movement of the detective.

After a few minutes, Natalie reinserted herself into Hailey's now-normal-sized asshole. "I think this is going to be it for me. I'm gonna cum this time no matter what."

"It's okay, Natalie," Hailey gasped. "I'm not going to last much longer either. You girls are just too exciting." She placed a reassuring hand on Natalie's thigh. "You gave us all a good run."

Reassured, Natalie stopped trying so hard to hold back, just let things happen. She didn't cum right away, but found herself again on the path toward orgasm. "Huhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Similar noises from the other two indicated that they were on the path with her. Finally her balls delivered their ultimatim and she let go. "Nnnnggggggghhhhhhhh," she groaned as she pumped cum into Hailey's ass. Right after, Sylvie squealed against Hailey's neck and filled up the other cavity, while Hailey's body was wracked from her own orgasm. The three women cried out in pleasure as they reached the end of the line and pumped their loads deep inside.

The doctor and the paramedic then swapped places. Natalie was now pumping her dick deep inside Hailey's cunt. The doctor thrusted deep into the detective's young snatch. The pleasure was so intense that she was not going last very long.

Meanwhile, Sylvie was sodomizing Hailey, drilling the detective's ass like an oil rig drilling for oil. The sensation was intense and gave her a sense of pure pleasure and joy.

Finally the three women went off like little rockets and came together. Hailey came first, convulsing with her orgasm as the doctor and paramedic were pounding her hard.

Next Natalie came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Hailey's pussy,

The third one was Sylvie, pumping her spunk deep inside Hailey's ass.

Next the three women rotated. Sylvie had hardened so fast, her turn was the first to reach the double penetration stage. Hailey pounded Sylvie's pussy, while Natalie reamed the asshole. "Uhhhhhhhhh," Sylvie groaned. "I've never had anyone in both holes before. Definitely not girls."

"Double penetrations are new for me, too," Hailey said. "It's fucking awesome. I can feel both of you." Since she didn't have to hold herself up on the bed, she used one hand to squeeze one of Sylvie's tits and placed the other against her lover's neck. Sylvie actually performed the humping action, by pulling Hailey into her. Natalie thrust into Sylvie's ass by holding onto the paramedic's thighs.

Natalie had to fuck Sylvie in stages. She pulled out each time she felt herself getting too close to orgasm. Meanwhile, the younger but more experienced Hailey kept hammering away in the other orifice. Ironically, she had garnered all that experience in a comparatively short time, having had even less than Natalie only a matter of months before. Such was life in the Central City.

As Natalie waited for her balls to subside, she lightly touched the other two in non-sexual areas, Sylvie on the stomach, Hailey in the small of the back, tracking the movement of the smaller girl.

After a few minutes, Natalie reinserted herself into Sylvie's now-normal-sized asshole. "I think this is going to be it for me. I'm gonna cum this time no matter what."

"It's okay, Natalie," Sylvie gasped. "I'm not going to last much longer either. You girls are just too exciting." She placed a reassuring hand on Natalie's thigh. "You gave us all a good run."

Reassured, Natalie stopped trying so hard to hold back, just let things happen. She didn't cum right away, but found herself again on the path toward orgasm. "Huhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Similar noises from the other two indicated that they were on the path with her. Finally her balls delivered their ultimatim and she let go. "Nnnnggggggghhhhhhhh," she groaned as she pumped cum into Sylvie's ass. Right after, Hailey squealed against Sylvie's neck and filled up the other cavity, while Sylvie's body was wracked from her own orgasm.

The doctor and the detective then swapped places. Natalie was now pumping her dick deep inside Sylvie's cunt. The doctor thrusted deep into the paramedic's young snatch. The pleasure was so intense that she was not going to last very long.

Meanwhile, Hailey was sodomizing Sylvie, drilling the paramedic's ass like an oil rig drilling for oil. The sensation was intense and gave her a sense of pure pleasure and joy.

Finally the three women went off like little rockets and came together. Sylvie came first, convulsing with her orgasm as the doctor and detective were pounding her hard.

Next Natalie came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Sylvie's pussy,

The third one was Hailey, pumping her spunk deep inside Sylvie's ass.

Next the three women rotated. The final one was Natalie. Her trio was the final to reach the double penetration stage. Hailey pounded Natalie's pussy, while Sylvie reamed the asshole. "Uhhhhhhhhh," Natalie groaned. "I've never had anyone in both holes before. Definitely not girls."

"Double penetrations are new for me, too," Sylvie said. "It's fucking awesome. I can feel both of you." Since she didn't have to hold herself up in Erin's anti-gravity, she used one hand to squeeze one of Natalie's tits and placed the other against her lover's neck. Natalie actually performed the humping action, by pulling Sylvie into her. Hailey thrust into Natalie's ass by holding onto the older girl's thighs.

Hailey had to fuck Natalie in stages. She pulled out each time she felt herself getting too close to orgasm. Meanwhile, the younger but more experienced Sylvie kept hammering away in the other orifice. Ironically, she had garnered all that experience in a comparatively short time, having had even less than Hailey only a matter of months before. Such was life in the Central City.

As Hailey waited for her balls to subside, she lightly touched the other two in non-sexual areas, Natalie on the stomach, Sylvie in the small of the back, tracking the movement of the smaller girl.

After a few minutes, Hailey reinserted herself into Natalie's now-normal-sized asshole. "I think this is going to be it for me. I'm gonna cum this time no matter what."

"It's okay, Hailey," Natalie gasped. "I'm not going to last much longer either. You girls are just too exciting." She placed a reassuring hand on Hailey's thigh. "You gave us all a good run."

Reassured, Hailey stopped trying so hard to hold back, just let things happen. She didn't cum right away, but found herself again on the path toward orgasm. "Huhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Similar noises from the other two indicated that they were on the path with her. Finally her balls delivered their ultimatim and she let go. "Nnnnggggggghhhhhhhh," she groaned as she pumped cum into Natalie's ass. Right after, Sylvie squealed against Natalie's neck and filled up the other cavity, while Natalie's body was wracked from her own orgasm.

The paramedic and the detective then swapped places. Hailey was now pumping her dick deep inside Natalie's cunt. The detective thrusted deep into the doctor's young snatch. The pleasure was so intense that she was not going to last very long.

Meanwhile, Sylvie was sodomizing Natalie, drilling the doctor's ass like an oil rig drilling for oil. The sensation was intense and gave her a sense of pure pleasure and joy.

Finally the three women went off like little rockets and came together. Natalie came first, convulsing with her orgasm as the paramedic and detective were pounding her hard.

Next Hailey came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Natalie's pussy,

The third one was Sylvie, pumping her spunk deep inside Natalie's ass.

The detective and paramedic then laid the doctor down on the bed and pleasured her with their respective tongues. The doctor then watched as Sylvie and Hailey pressed their cocks together. "Don't forget about us, baby," Hailey said with a grin. "You haven't sucked our cocks together at the same time."

Sylvie nodded. "So, why don't you get your cute butt over here and get our two for one deal," she said. "Before it expires."

Natalie smiled as she crawled over to the detective's and paramedic's dicks. She couldn't believe how good it looked. "Wow, I've never taken two cocks at the same time before," she said. "But they look so good pressed together like that." The doctor then engulfed both cocks into her mouth at the same time. The detective and paramedic moaned and stroked the doctor's head as they pumped their cocks down her throat.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeah baby, her cheeks are making our dicks press together," Sylvie said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, her tongue is slipping between the tips," Hailey said.

Precum was dripping from Natalie's mouth as she sucked and slurped Sylvie and Hailey off. She then reached down between her legs and began to stroke her own cock.

Before long, Sylvie and Hailey were moaning and whimpering as they fucked Natalie's face deep. After a while, they came hard, spurting their respective futa spunk down Natalie's throat.

Natalie coughed up the cum. Sylvie smiled. "What a naughty little girl," she said. "Letting all that sweet cum go to waste."

Hailey smiled and nodded. "Wow Sylvie that was awesome," she said. "But she couldn't swallow all that cum."

Sylvie nodded. The paramedic then got behind the doctor and pushed Natalie on her hands and knees. Sylvie then proceeded to rub her dick against Natalie's buttcrack. "Since you wasted all that cum, I think you need a nice big thick protein shot straight right up your cute soft round butt," Sylvie said.

Natalie whimpered in pleasure. Sylvie then felt Hailey's hand and Hailey pressed her cock between Sylvie's buttcrack. "You should take your vitamins too, Sylvie," she said. With that being said, Sylvie entered Natalie's ass, while Hailey entered Sylvie's ass.

Natalie moaned. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, I've never felt this good before," she said. "Please fuck me more."

"Oh yeah Hailey," Sylvie said. "Fuck my ass hard. Push me into her nice and soft asshole, Hailey. Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, being in the middle rocks."

Hailey was so excited. "Oh yeah baby," she said. "Sylvie, your butt is the best. It's squeezing my dick so hard."

Hailey, Sylvie, and Natalie all were moaning and whimpering in pleasure as they fucked/got fucked in the ass.

Their grunts and whimpers of pleasure were growing in intensity as they pounded each other's butts with passion and determination. Natalie, Sylvie, and Hailey all were pumping their dicks deep in each other's butts.

Sylvie leaned over and placed her arms around Natalie's waist as she buttfucked the doctor hard. "Oh god baby," she said. "You've got a great ass."

Hailey smiled as she pulled Sylvie to her and kissed the paramedic's lips. "So do you, baby," she said.

The three women were now on the path of overwhelming pleasure. Their orgasms were so close that they couldn't stop fucking. They then all came together, spurting their respective futa spunks. After cumming, the three women took a shower together and then got dressed.

After a few hours..............................................................................

The four women of the CCPD, CCFD, and the CCMC then had their own fun with each other. Each group was in a different room of Erin's apartment. The girls of the CCPD were in Erin's bedroom, CCFD were in Erin's living room, and the CCMC were in Erin's bathroom.

In Erin's bedroom..................................

Kim, Hailey, Erin, and Andy were all lying in the bed and kissing each other while they fondled each other's bodies. Kim and Andy then rolled their girlfriends over. Hailey was on her back and Erin was on her hands and knees.

Andy was feasting on Erin's clit from behind while Kim was feasting on Hailey's missionary style. After giving their girlfriends the best cunt lapping, Andy and Kim plunged their cocks deep inside their girlfriends' cunts. As they fucked, the two officers and the two detectives fondled each other's bodies and kissed each other's lips. Their grunts and moans of pure pleasure turned each other on as they pounded.

After a few minutes of pounding, the four women came together. After cumming, the two groups of women got into a heated 69 position with their partners and sucked each other off. They then formed a daisy chain and began to eat each other out. Andy ate Erin's pussy, Erin ate Hailey's pussy, Hailey ate Kim's pussy, and Kim ate Andy's pussy.

In Erin's living room..................................

Gaby, Stella, Sylvie, and Leslie were all naked and enjoying their time with each other. Gaby and Stella were both sitting on the couch watching as Sylvie and Leslie were blowing them respectively. As their girlfriends were sucking them off, Gaby and Stella were kissing each other's lips and stroking their girlfriends' heads.

After a few minutes, Gaby and Stella had switched places with their girlfriends and they were both now sucking them off. The four women then formed a daisy chain and sucked each other's dicks. Sylvie blew Gaby, Gaby blew Leslie, Leslie blew Stella, and Stella blew Sylvie.

In Erin's bathroom............................................................

Ava, Monique, Sarah, and Natalie were all going at it with each other. Natalie and Ava were both assfucking their own girlfriends. While Ava was sodomizing Monique missionary style, Natalie was sodomizing Sarah doggy style. Monique and Sarah were both able to pull each other close and suck each other's cocks. Ava and Natalie were both turned on by their girlfriends and they dished out the best ass sex the two women had ever had.

Being sodomized and having her own cock sucked on felt incredibly good for Monique. She was getting close to cumming. She sucked even harder on Sarah's cock.

Sarah felt the same way. She sucked on Monique's cock even harder as Natalie was sodomizing her.

Ava and Natalie were kissing each other as they sodomized their girlfriends. The grunts and whimpers of pure pleasure and joy spurred them on. Ava and Natalie placed their hands on their girlfriends' shoulders as they pounded them hard. They all then went off like rockets, spurting their respective cumshots.

Finally the four doctors got into a human centipede chain, kneeling on the ground in a line and giving each other mouth-to-anal stimulation and receiving. Ava ate Monique's ass, Monique ate Natalie's ass, Natalie ate Sarah's ass, and Sarah ate Ava's ass.

123456...9