Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they played with each other's bodies, they could feel their cocks getting hard and their pussies getting wet. Their assholes tingled with excitement. The three girls were ready to fuck.

Valerie then proceeded to go underwater, took Bria's cock in her hand and then began sucking it. She could tell that Bria was enjoying the pleasure.

Meanwhile Bria watched as Anna climbed out of the pool and pointed at her own cock. Bria nodded in agreement and then proceeded to suck Anna off.

Anna moaned as she stroked Bria's head. The moment was so intense. The three girls headed to the showers where they proceeded to fuck each other's holes. They each fucked and got fucked orally, vaginally, and anally. By the end of the intense three way session, each girl had a combination of the other two girls' spunk inside their mouths, pussies, and asses.

Currently Valerie was balls deep inside Bria's ass, and Anna was fucking Bria's face. The girls rotated around and took turns fucking and being fucked by each other. Finally, the three girls got into a human centipede where the three girls knelt on the ground in a line and gave each other mouth-to-anal stimulation.

They then went on to shoving their cocks deep inside each other's asses. Valerie sodomized Bria, who was sodomizing Anna. The three girls were just as slutty as their foster parents. They hunched over each other's bodies as they assfucked each other hard and deep. The sounds of moans and whimpers of pleasure as well as thighs slapping against buttcheeks echoed throughout the room.

Valerie had her hands on Bria's hips as she was dishing out the backdoor pounding of her life. She couldn't believe how good it felt to be deep inside Bria's ass. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby, your ass feels so good," she said, grunting into Bria's ear.

Bria moaned in the same way as she was assfucking Anna. "Your cock feels so good inside my ass, baby," she said. Her hips pistoned back and forth, sheathing her cock in Anna's ass with one thrust and impaling herself on Valerie's member with another. "I love you two so much. Oh yeah baby, take my cock deep in your ass." She moaned as Valerie was pulling her close. "Holy shit, you're so deep inside my ass. I'm yours to use as you please."

Anna grunted. This told the other two girls that she was going to cum soon. Valerie, Bria, and Anna all plowed the wonderful young teen ass in front of their eyes.

Unable to stop themselves from cumming, the three young girls screamed as they came together, spurting their respective futa spunks. Anna was the only one who didn't have a young ass to fill with her spunk. She spurted her spunk all over the floor.

The three girls then pulled away, got dressed and headed back to their respective classrooms.

Back at CCPD precinct...........................

Hailey was taking a shower when she was joined by an equally nude Andy. The two women then began to kiss each other's lips and cupped their breasts together. Hailey and Andy both moaned as they rubbed their dicks together.

Andy then went on to sucking and licking Hailey's neck. The detective moaned as she felt the officer's tongue and lips on her neck and their hands on each other's dicks. Hailey and Andy were both rubbing their dicks against each other's dicks and neither of them was stopping for a second or a moment.

Without any warning or explanation, they both came together, spurting their respective cumshots all over each other's hands and their own. Even as they came, they kept stroking each other's dicks. After a while, Andy dropped to her knees and was drained of cum. "That was amazing," she said. "I can see why dickgirls like us would enjoy that kind of stuff."

Hailey smiled and nodded. "I'm far from being done and I don't think you want to stop now either," she said. "Why don't you crawl on over here and suck me off?"

Andy nodded and crawled over to Hailey's cock. She wrapped her hand around the flaccid member. After their combined orgasm, Hailey's cock was sticky with both their spunk. Andy opened her mouth and licked the tip of the detective's cock.

Hailey moaned and smiled as she watched Andy play with her cock. The pleasure of having her cock sucked on was incredible. Without any hesitation, she felt Andy take her cock into her own mouth. It was just the tip, but it still felt so good.

Andy encircled the tip of Hailey's cock with her tongue, gradually coating it in her saliva. "Oh Hailey, you taste so good," she said. "I bet you're enjoying this as much as I am."

Hailey smiled and nodded as she patted Andy on the head. "Oh Andy, that's so good," she said. "You're the best cocksucking slut I've ever seen. Why don't you try to go a little bit deeper?" Andy nodded and began to deepthroat Hailey's cock. Hailey moaned as she felt Andy's lips and throat on her member. "Oh Andy, you are definitely learning. You're going to make a great little cocksucker."

Andy was bobbing her head up and down Hailey's cock. She was so happy to suck dick, especially Hailey's. She was able to take the detective's cock all the way down her throat without any problems.

Hailey was getting close to cumming. She placed one hand on Andy's head and the other on Andy's lower jaw. She couldn't believe how good it felt. Andy's mouth was so good that she was going to cum down the officer's throat. As she was fucking Andy's face, the officer was jerking off. Hailey and Andy then both came together, spurting their respective cumshots.

Hailey held Andy's head tight and pumped load after load of delicious spunk straight down to Andy's tummy. Every little thing that the officer did felt incredibly good for her.

Andy was in pure unadulterated love. Her cock spurted all over the floor and her body. She loved the taste of Hailey's spunk. She tightened her grip on the detective's cock and sucked even harder than before.

Hailey had never had a blowjob quite like this. Maybe Andy didn't need teaching? She tightened her grip on Andy's head and pumped more spunk down the officer's throat. Finally, her orgasm began to fade away and she released her grip on Andy's head. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Andy, that was amazing," she said. She dropped to her knees.

Andy smiled and nodded. The detective and officer then kissed each other, swapping Hailey's spunk between their respective mouths. They were both very horny and dying to fuck each other's brains out.

Suddenly they were joined by a naked Erin and a naked Kim. They all got into a circle of love and proceeded to sodomize each other. Kim sodomized Hailey, Hailey sodomized Andy, Andy sodomized Erin, and Erin sodomized Kim. They all were moaning and whimpering in pure pleasure and joy as they relentlessly fucked and got fucked in the ass. After a few more thrusts, the four women came together, spurting their respective futa spunk deep inside each other's asses.

The four women then got into a heated foursome fuckfest where they all had a turn to play with each other. Several minutes and loads of futa spunk later, the four women were completely drained of spunk. Despite all of them being drained of spunk, the detectives and the officers were still very horny for each other.

Hailey suddenly tackled Andy to the ground and began to dryhump the officer's leg with her pussy.

Andy wasn't sure if she should do this, what would Erin say about her fooling around with other women. Andy looked at her girlfriend and she saw that Erin was not concerned about it because she herself was being eaten out by Kim.

Erin whimpered in pleasure as Kim was eating her out, doggy style. Erin bowed her head down and squirmed. Kim's tongue was deep inside her cunt.

Meanwhile, Andy was doing the exact same thing to Hailey. She licked Hailey's cuntlips and then sucked them into her mouth.

Hailey and Erin were both moaning and crying in pleasure as they had their cunts licked, and sucked on. They were so close to orgasm. Without any hesitation or warning, they screamed as they climaxed, squirting their respective juices all over each other's girlfriends' faces.

Erin and Hailey then turned around and pushed the two police officers onto the floor. They each grabbed a hold of each other's girlfriends' cocks.

"What if me and Erin suck you two off?" Hailey asked.

The two police officers, who were moaning, suddenly stopped at the sound of that request.

"Yeah," Erin said seductively, standing up and sitting on Kim's lap. "Hailey and I have a thing for strong, polite police officers and their secret work, and you gals must be so lonely. I can't imagine your jobs let you get out much to date."

"Well..." Kim said.

"I'm sorry, girls, but it's not only going to get us to stop, we could get in serious trouble," Andy said, hitting her partner in the back of the head.

"We won't tell," Hailey said, just as seductively, as she climbed into Andy's lap. "We're good at keeping secrets."

The police officers now looked very nervous as they both weighed the obvious benefits against the equally obvious repercussions of nailing the two detectives.

But the detectives, who planned this beforehand, knew exactly what to do. They dismounted the officers and made the decision for them before they could react. By the time they knew what was going on, their long, thick dicks stood rigid at attention only an inch from one of the detectives' mouths.

"You're so big," Hailey said as she grabbed Andy's rod, stroking it lightly as her fellow detective did the same to Kim.

"Oh, how I'd love your thick, hard cock in my wet pussy. Please say yes, Kim, I want to ride you hard and feel your cum shoot into my slutty little cunt." Erin knew those instructional videos on dirty talking would come in handy.

The officers were red in the face as the girls jacked them off slowly. How could they say no when they were tempted like that?

"Well..." Kim struggled to find the words.

"I guess, if you're so intent on it, we could make something up to tell the sarge."

The girls squealed with glee before returning their eyes to the prize. Again, they thanked the "instructional DVDs" they watched as they took to their task. Their hands still sliding up and down the mens' thick shafts, they leaned in and took their heads into their mouths, bobbing their heads as their tongues ran in circles. They continued to stroke them, their other hand joining underneath to cover more ground.

The officers' shame and nervousness faded under the girls' surprising experience as they enjoyed their first sexual experience in as long as they could remember. Their flushed faces returned to normal as they began to grunt and grumble under their touch.

Hailey and Erin had their hands, and mouths, full, literally. They practiced on very special robot replicas of Superintendent Brennan, but they never designed her so well hung, so the officers' size threw them off. Their hands didn't fit the whole way around and they wondered if they could physically even try deep throating them. Still, they did their hardest, taking in more and more of their dicks as they blew off the police officers. Their hands shifted, one still jacking them off as the other hand played with their balls.

More intently the detectives sucked as they pushed themselves further down, stuffing more dick into their mouths as they slobbered hungrily on their meat. They wanted more, and the more they got in, the more they wanted in. Finally, they got as much as they could fit in without unhinging their jaws (an ability they made a mental note of exploring at a later time). They had no need for their hands and focused all their attention on pleasing them with their mouths.

This was when the girls went in different directions. Hailey went with a slower approach, bobbing her head slowly and carefully, her tongue hitting all the right spots as she gave Andy a finesse-based approach. Erin was a lot more aggressive, moving her head quickly as her tongue waved and darted frantically.

Both approaches elicited moans from their respective partners, who ran hands through the girls' blonde hair as they knelt before them. No reprimand from the sergeant for not doing their job was severe enough to dissuade them from continuing. They thrust upward, pushing themselves further into the girls' mouths as they enjoyed their long-overdue blowjobs.

The girls continued their work, servicing the police officers as they began to forget what their plan was, losing themselves in their first real erotic experience. Their expert fellatio definitely took a toll on the officers, who punctuated their belabored breathing with grunts as they tried as hard as they could not to cum, desperately trying to make it last.

But the girls worked against them. Their skilled mouths pushed them to the brink, and they both groaned as the pushed the girls onto their dicks one last time, shooting their loads simultaneously.

The girls tried in vain to swallow as much cum as they could, with little success. The officers' veritable loads leaked out of their mouths as they tried to swallow in all. It dripped down their chins, onto their chests and even the officers' laps. Moaning, they fell back, leaning against a buzzing recorder that stored recordings of the audio for later listening. Cum continued to run down their faces and bodies as they sighed, trying to lick as much up as they could reach.

"Girls," Kim sighed, her mind blown, "That was incredible, thank you. We'll keep up our end of the deal now and-"

"No you won't!" Hailey said, rising to her feet. "You're not leaving until you fuck me! You have me all hot, and damnit, I'm going to get my share!"

Erin looked up in shock at her friend's tenacity and forward-ness, but she wasn't going to complain. She stood up as well. "That's right! Now get to fucking us!"

The officers didn't need to hear any more. The officers' limp lengths almost instantly re-hardened as they stood, returning to whichever girl sucked them off. Andy helped Hailey to the ground as the officer lay down. She sat on Andy's lap in the opposite direction as she lowered herself onto Andy, their lovemaking disappearing behind her back.

Kim, meanwhile, leaned Erin over a stool nearby. She grabbed her rod and slid it slowly into Erin's wet, cock-hungry entrance.

Both girls took a while to adjust to their size. Their cherries had long-since popped, again thanks to robotic Brennan replicas, but she wasn't nearly as big. They slowly got more and more cock into their warmths as they got their first feelings of pleasure from this encounter. With careful precision, their cautious inhales turned into pleasured moans. Soon, Hailey sat on Andy with Andy's dick buried in the whole way, and Kim drove her meat into Erin to the hilt. The detectives moaned as they adjusted to the girthy dicks resting still inside them before saying, "I'm ready," at the same time.

With that, Andy held steadfast onto Hailey's hips as she began to rock, moving away and up, then toward Andy and down, as Andy got a good view of her round little ass. Andy helped guide her as she enjoyed her first time, in the reverse cowgirl of all positions. Her tight pussy clenched down on Andy's thick meat perfectly as Andy enjoyed the tightest fuck of the officer's life.

Only inches away from Hailey, Erin moaned as she leaned on the stool, Kim doing all the work for her. Kim's cock slid in and out of her tight cunt rapidly, driving herself deeply and quickly into her with each thrust. Kim panted heavily as she nailed the beautiful detective, lying face-down on the stool. Erin's pussy was just as tight as Hailey's, but with the experienced officer taking initiative, she managed to get a bit more out of it.

Hailey applied the same ethic to coitus that she did to fellatio; slower is better. She rocked slowly on Andy's length, taking movements as her pussy lips slid against most of the officer's shaft. She moaned as she rode Andy, looking at her friend with a look of elation her fellow detective shared. She let out a shrill cry as Andy reached up, grabbing her breasts and playing with them, Andy's strong thumbs putting pressure on her nipples as they moved in small circles around them.

Erin continued to lie dormant, moving forward a bit as Kim's thrusts pushed her slightly. Her fellow detective's face was very close to hers now, and she could fell her hot breath against her face. In a move of pure passion, without knowing what she was doing, she reached out to her fellow detective, grabbing Hailey's head as she pulled her into a deep kiss.

Hailey, caught off guard, responded by reaching out and holding her friend's head and reciprocated. She rocked faster against Andy as she kissed her friend, lost in a flurry of passion as her tongue danced with her friend's.

Their moment together was brief, though, as the officers took control. Kim took hold on Erin's hair, pulling it as she pushed harder into the detective. The girl responded with a shriek as she let Andy ravage her so forcefully. She looked up at the bathroom ceiling as the passion overtook her. Everything before her swirled around as she lost herself in the ecstasy

Hailey was just as well-off. She and Andy changed positions, and now she pushed against the wall, her legs wrapped around the powerful officer as Andy pounded her for all it was worth. She shrieked as her hands found their way around Andy's shoulders, and she thrust into Andy's lap to complement Andy's movements.

Everyone was pushed to the brink as they felt their orgasms building up inside them. Faster they fucked, intent on ending with a great, collective climax. And they got what they wanted. The officers thrust into the detectives one last time, loosing their loads in the detectives' freshly deflowered pussies. The cum came hard and went deep, sending the detectives off as well. They screamed as their wet, warm pussies clenched down like vices on the officers, trying to milk a little more cum out of them.

The officers fell back this time as Erin remained on the stool and Hailey sank to the floor. Everyone was too pleasured to even consider moving and spoil the moment. For about ten minutes they remained in the afterglow before Hailey finally spoke. "I think this is one of the best plans we've ever had, Erin."

Both Kim and Andy then looked at their detectives in shock. "Plan," Kim said. "You two had planned this whole thing, for how long?"

Hailey smiled at her girlfriend and wife. "Since the orgy at Gaby's house," she said. "I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I saw Erin standing there, completely naked. One thing led to another, and next thing I knew, we were lying on the floor in a 69 position, with our cocks in each other's mouths. We were also fingerfucking each other's pussies and asses. The pleasure was so intense that we couldn't stop sucking each other off. Finally, we both came hard together, spurting our spunk down each other's throats. As we cuddled in bed together, we discussed how hot each other's girlfriends were and decided that we would find a way to have a foursome together."

The two police officers were still in shock, but they were also very horny. The detectives and the officers were all very horny and wet for each other; not just their own wives but also each other's wives.

Wanting to finish their foursome fuckfest in a more secluded place, the four women got dressed in their own police uniforms and headed to Erin's apartment.

At Erin's apartment..............................................................

Erin, Andy, Kim, and Hailey were all sitting in the living room together. Andy was wearing a LEMONGRASS MULTI Nicole Sequin Floral Embroidered Sheath Cocktail Dress. Her dress hugged her body very nicely and showed off her curves.

Next to her, on her left side was Erin who was wearing a black Catalina Fit & Flare Cocktail Dress. "I'm so glad that you two were able to come and spend time with us today, Kim," she said. "How is Valerie doing?"

1...456789