Central City P.D. Season 01 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim smiled. She was sitting on another couch next to Hailey. She was wearing a Ivory Beig Off the Shoulder Lace Midi Sheath Dress. "She's doing great," she said. "I can see why people don't want to babysit teenagers, they are a handful. Me and Hailey told her that we would be out of home for a few minutes." Hailey nodded, wearing a berry blush Whisper Ruffle Minidress. "We told her not to do anything without us knowing, and we weren't even halfway down the street when we got a call from her saying that she had a cucumber stuck in her ass."

Erin was drinking tequila and spat it out at the comment. "What the fuck," she said. "A cucumber in her ass?"

Hailey nodded. "She wanted to try out anal and she didn't have any other items to put in her backdoor. So we helped her get it out and then we took turns giving her some proper anal sex."

Andy was stunned. "Have you guys ever had anal with anything that crazy?" She asked. The other women shook their heads in response.

Erin sighed deeply and smiled. "Let's play a game," she said. "I suggest Truth or Dare."

The other women agreed with the detective.

Hailey laughed. "I vote truth or dare. That way Lindsay can just do a million dares and the rest of us can ask her to do crazy stuff because we know she's not going to choose truth."

"How do you even make truth or dare a drinking game? I've only ever played the dry version."

Kim sat and thought for a second. "Well, maybe if you decide not to do a dare or tell the truth, you have to take a shot of vodka. When the person completes the dare or question everyone else has to take a bit gulp of wine. So big punishment if you renege, but we will still get progressively drunker."

"Done." Hailey drained the rest of her glass of red and reaches into her backpack for the bottle of vodka she had brought along while Kim does the same.

"I'm cool with all of that. Except I have taste and style, so I'll be reneging with whiskey." Erin grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the side cabinet and placed it in the middle of the table.

Hailey nodded her head at the choices of alcohol. "If you refuse two dares or questions in a row, you have to take two shots in a row -- one vodka, one whiskey. Let's make it painful to be a coward."

Andy jumped up and filled a jug with water while everyone else shook their heads at her. "Hey, you bring an officer to a party, you end up being told to drink water while you irresponsibly drink alcohol. Plus, it will make the hangovers less severe in the morning."

"Seriously, why did you invite the nerd, Erin?" Hailey said.

"I had no choice. We won't tell her next time, okay?" Erin replied.

Kim took a big mouthful of water. "Okay, who wants to go first?"

The table went silent for a couple of seconds while they all started thinking of what their first dares or questions could be. Eventually Andy broke the silence. "Alright. I'll start. Kim -- truth or dare?"

"Dare," Kim said.

Andy noticed that the brunette had pulled all the chilli from her own dish. "I want you to eat all those chillies."

"Oh damn, you're evil," Kim said.

"Come on, they're not actually going to hurt you." Andy said.

"I like a little bit of heat -- not a furnace like the rest of you masochists." Kim looked at the chili, she really didn't want to have to do a shot on her first round because she couldn't handle a bit of heat. Kim picked the chili up between two fingers and stared it down for a couple of seconds before she shoved it in her mouth and swallowed it down, the burning started and her eyes began to water.

"Oh man, you are sensitive to chili aren't you?" Hailey laughed at her friend, while passing her a glass of water.

Kim downed the whole glass of water, not stopping for breath once. Her face was bright red and the whites of her eyes looked particularly angry, but she'd completed the dare and turned around to choose who she was going to ask the next question to.

"Andy, truth or dare?" She asked.

Andy pondered that for a second. "Like that's even a consideration. Dare."

"Your dare is to eat two raw eggs." Kim stood up and headed to the fridge, pulling out the carton of eggs that she'd brought with her.

"Easy. That's nothing." Andy replied.

Erin groaned. "We are going to be more adventurous than just eat this or drink that, right? Like we are grown-ups -- we can come up with better dares than this."

"Calm down, missy." Kim was laughing as she was addressing Erin. "I'm sure that everyone's evil natures will come out eventually."

Hailey passed Kim a glass and two eggs, and the officer single handedly cracked the eggs into a glass before downing them like she did it every morning. "Easy. Erin, truth or dare?"

Erin rolled her eyes. "Dare."

"I want you to play the rest of truth or dare topless." Kim said.

Erin choked on the wine she was drinking and looked at Kim in disbelief. "What are you? A teenaged boy?"

Kim smirked. "Nope. Bisexual pervert. Now either take it off or take some whiskey. You said you wanted this to get more difficult."

Erin looked at the bottle of whiskey sitting on the middle of the table. It would be easy to just take a shot, but she didn't want to turn down a dare. The fire in the living room made it warm enough that she could be shirtless without freezing.

Hailey laughed. "Come on! Off with it."

"You're no better than Kim!" Erin replied.

Erin started untying her dress before pulling it off her body and sitting proudly, she knew her body was in the best shape it had been for a long time, and she'd worn one of her nicer bras -- a black lacy number -- that day as well as a pair of matching panties.

"Okay then. Kim. Considering you're so excited to be involved -- Truth or dare?"

Kim noticed the hard glint in Erin's eyes and realized that her turn was not going to be easy. "Uh... truth?" She said.

"Are you sure?" Erin said.

"Yes. I'm sure." Kim replied.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" Erin asked.

Kim paused for a second, trying to decide if this is worth answering or not. "Uh, yeah. I have had a threesome."

Hailey laughed delightedly. "Damn! Officer you've been holdin' out on us. Who with? When? How was it?"

Kim blushed slightly and looked at the table top. She knew that she can simply just say that she's answered the truth part of the game, but at the same time, knew this is an opportunity to share and bond with this group of women. She needs more friends, and things.

"Well, it was when I was in my last year of rookie school. We had just finished our mid-year exams and we were all getting drunk together, and well, I ended up in one of my friends' bed. It was interesting and different -- but kind of awkward. One of the girls was really self-conscious and it was hard to make her feel comfortable."

Erin held up her hand. "Hold up!... one of the girls was self-conscious? You had a lesbian threesome with two other girls?!"

Kim nodded. "I've always picked men to have long term relationships with, but when it comes to the physical uh... side of sex... I'm not so picky."

Erin laughed. "That's awesome. Does Adam know?"

"I've told him before that I'm bisexual and have been with women before, but he just shrugs it off or asks if we can have a threesome with another girl."

"So now we both have been outed, out here in the Wisconsin woods." Hailey turned her attention to Erin. "How about you, Detective. Ever been interested in the fairer sex?"

Erin shrugged. "I've been with a woman or two in my time. It's fun. Girls know how to get you off way better than guys do. Best headjob I ever got was from a woman when I was in my early twenties."

Everyone's eyes swiveled around to Upton. "How about you, princess?"

Hailey gently laughed. "Uh. No. Like it's not something I've even considered before. But it's not like, something bad or anything. I wouldn't rule any experience out."

The four women continued to drink their drinks and talk. Hailey was next. "Okay, Andy," she said. "Truth or Dare?"

Andy smiled. "Dare," she said.

Hailey smiled. "I dare you to get on your knees and bark like a dog," she said.

Andy blushed at the idea. "I guess I'll have to drink," she said. She sipped her drink before she turned to look at Erin. "Okay, Erin, truth or dare?"

Erin sighed and turned to face her friends. "I choose truth," she said. "I have nothing to hide."

Andy smiled. "We'll see about that," she said. "What is one thing that you've always wanted to say to Upton but you've never got the chance?"

Erin smiled and nodded. "This was when I first met Upton and we actually had sex with each other, munching on each other's cunts," she said. "And I forgot to mention that she had the tastiest pussy I've ever feasted on."

Hailey blushed at the compliment. "Thank you for the compliment, Lindsay," she said. "Kim, Truth or Dare?"

Kim smiled. "I pick Truth," she said.

"I want you to tell us about your first masturbation session," Hailey said.

Kim blushed and shook her head. She decided to take a sip of her drink. "Okay, Erin, Truth or Dare?"

Erin smiled. "I pick Dare," she said with a grin.

Kim paused to think of a good dare. She locked eyes with Hailey and then smiled. "I dare you to tickle Hailey mercilessly for 30 seconds straight," she said.

Erin smiled. "That sounds like a great idea," she said.

Hailey was not as confident as the others. Before she could even respond, she was tackled to the ground by Andy and Kim. While the two officers were holding her arms and legs tightly, Erin crawled over to her. "Please don't be mean or anything," she said.

Erin smiled and then proceeded to tickle the blonde detective. Hailey was very ticklish. Erin was not stopping until she was done. "I've been wanting to do this since the day I met you," she said.

Hailey couldn't help herself from laughing and crying in pleasure. She squirmed in place as Erin tickled her all over. Her heart was pounding with excitement and joy. Soon the time was over. "Oh god, that was incredible," she said. "Phew, is it just me or is it getting hot in here?"

The other women nodded in agreement. Erin then watched as Hailey, Kim, and Andy removed their own dresses. Hailey's black Lightly Lined Balconette Flexible Bra and matching coloured Lace and Mesh Thong Panties, Andy's pink Unlined Embroidered Mesh Bra and a pair of pink Embroidered Mesh Thong panties, and Kim's red Unlined Embroidered Mesh Bra and a pair of red Embroidered Mesh Thong panties.

Since the four women were now in their lingerie, the truths and dares became more sexual. "Kim, I have a question for you; What's your favorite fantasy to pleasure yourself to?" Andy asked.

"Tag teaming a young virgin girl with a friend," Kim said. "Teaching her how to get fucked. Breaking in her tight little pussy."

Hailey smiled. "That sounds so hot," she said. "Fuck, I'm getting hard and wet just thinking about it." The other women were feeling the same way. "I think we should do something to help us."

The four of them nodded in agreement. They headed to Erin's bedroom and sat on the bed together. They pulled down their own panties and started to masturbate, fingerfucking themselves and jerking themselves off at the same time. As they were masturbating, they watched a pornographic film called THE ULTIMATE ORGY OF HOMOSEXUALITY. Instead of the original version that started with male characters fucking each other and leading into female characters fucking each other, it only had futanari versions of characters from various different movies, shows, games, etc, all sucking and fucking each other's brains out.

Andy, Erin, Hailey, and Kim all moaned in pleasure as they masturbated furiously and watched. Each of them rubbed their cocks and fingered their pussies, desperately trying to make themselves cum.

They each were jerking off in different ways. Andy was rubbing her cock in a circular jerking motion, from her balls up to the tip and then back down. The pleasure was getting more intense. The sound of her friends moaning around her was so hot that she couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt. She used her other hand and played with her tits. Precum was oozing out of the tip of Andy's penis. She spat on her hand and then resumed to stroke her cock.

Erin was rubbing her cock in a circular jerking motion, from her balls up to the tip and then back down. The pleasure was getting more intense. The sound of her friends moaning around her was so hot that she couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt. She used her other hand and played with her nutsack. Precum was oozing out of the tip of Erin's penis. She spat on her hand and then resumed to stroke her cock.

Hailey was rubbing her cock in a circular jerking motion, from her balls up to the tip and then back down. The pleasure was getting more intense. The sound of her friends moaning around her was so hot that she couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt. She used her other hand and played with her balls, squeezing them lightly in her hand. Precum was oozing out of the tip of Hailey's penis. She spat on her hand and then resumed to stroke her cock.

Kim was rubbing her cock in a circular jerking motion, from her balls up to the tip and then back down. The pleasure was getting more intense. The sound of her friends moaning around her was so hot that she couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt. She used her other hand and played with her tits, squeezing them. Precum was oozing out of the tip of Kim's penis. She spat on her hand and then resumed to stroke her cock.

The four women were moaning in pure unadulterated pleasure as they were jerking themselves off. The pleasure was building up in intensity and their bodies were getting more tense. The orgasmic pressure finally came and they all began to cum, spurting their respective cumshots all over their bodies and hands. Even as they were cumming, they continued to jerk themselves off.

After a few minutes, their respective orgasms began to fade and subside. The four women were exhausted and very happy with their pleasures. Erin looked over at Andy and smiled. The four women then proceeded to lick each other clean; starting with their bodies and fingers. After they had finished that, they were still very horny. Without any further hesitation or delay, they got into a daisy chain and started sucking each other off. The first arrangement was Andy sucking off Hailey, who was sucking off Erin, who was sucking off Kim, who was sucking off Andy.

The four women twisted onto their sides, wedging their faces tightly against one another's thighs. They sucked and slurped hungrily on each other, devouring the penis in front of them with unbridled passion.

As they sucked, they were sucked on, and their hips churned against each other's faces. Their dicks wept as they were stimulated by their friends' ravenous mouths.

The bed sagged beneath their weight as the four women crammed tightly on top of it. They writhed with pleasure, and the mattress groaned in protest under their energetic thrashing. The four women placed their hands on each other's heads as they sucked and slurped each other's penises.

"God... This is fucking wild!" Andy gasped, before immediately shoving her head back down on Hailey's penis.

"Shit, Andy! That feels so good! Please don't stop!" Hailey whimpered, feeling her orgasm coming fast. She swiped her tongue eagerly on Erin's cock and held the detective's thighs tightly in her grip.

"Oh, fuck!" Erin groaned, trembling against Hailey's slippery tongue. She gorged herself on Kim's cock, which covered her face in a thick layer of precum. Eager to make Kim cum, she wrapped two fingers around Kim's nutsack and clamped her lips hard around the officer's cock.

Kim shuddered and bucked her hips frantically against Erin's face. Erin's fingers fondled furiously on her nutsack, and she could feel herself climbing to a powerful climax.

Desperate to make Andy cum with her, Kim ran her tongue furiously along the officer's shaft. With long swipes, she licked from Andy's balls up to the tip, and circled the glands excitedly.

Andy bucked her hips as she felt Kim's tongue on her cock. Her penis was streaming, and her chest heaved as her orgasm quickly approached. She wrapped her lips around Hailey's cock and sucked hard as pleasure threatened to overwhelm her at any second.

Hailey let out a muffled wail. Her cock throbbed between Andy's teeth, and it was enough to send her thrashing into climax. She dug her fingers hard in Erin's balls and rubbed her tongue harder against Erin's cock.

Erin rocked her hips, feeling Hailey's fingers scrape against her balls. She joined her fellow coworker in orgasm, trembling violently in ecstasy. As she came, she pressed her face deep onto Kim's cock, swallowing the entire length.

With her friends bucking in orgasm and Erin's throat wrapped around her penis, Kim soon joined the others in bliss. She cried out in pleasure, her cock erupting with a powerful climax.

The four women devoured each other's penises as they came, their bodies thrashing on the mangled bed. Their skin shone with sweat, their hair tangled and wild as they buried their faces between one another's thighs.

The room filled with muffled screams as they rocked against each other's throbbing bodies. Pussy juice gushed from their cunts, drenching each other and the rumpled bed sheets.

When their climaxes finally began to subside, the four women slumped weakly onto the bed. Heat radiated from their tangled flesh, and they lay gasping for much needed oxygen. By now the rest of the apartment had fallen silent, and the only sounds in the room were those of heavy breathing.

After several minutes of recovery, Hailey struggled to pull herself up onto her elbows. She looked with amazement at her disheveled, cum soaked friends. "Holy fuck..." she breathed.

Erin sat up and moved closer to Hailey. "Yeah... Holy fuck." she sighed. She leaned in, kissing her friend sensually. The two of them ran their tongues through each other's mouths, tasting the spunk that coated their faces.

As they kissed, Andy sat up as well and snuggled up to her friends. "I could definitely get used to doing that..." she said. Kim followed suit.

Erin and Hailey both giggled, and pulled their friends in for a messy four way kiss. They wanted to continue, but were just too tired. Soon, exhaustion overwhelmed the foursome, and the four of them laid down together on the bed. Hailey pulled the sheets over their sticky bodies, and they cuddled tightly in each other's arms.

"Tomorrow's Saturday." she said with a yawn. "What do you guys want to do?"

"Sleep in, for sure." Andy replied. "Then spend the rest of the day fucking."

Erin and Hailey laughed. "Mmmm... Screw the rest of the day! Let's spend ALL WEEKEND sucking cock!" Erin countered.

"That sounds like a plan!" Hailey yawned again, and her friends soon followed suit. In minutes, all four were sound asleep, still wrapped up firmly in each other's arms.

The next day.......................................................................

Andy yawned and stretched her arms. She looked around and saw Erin and Hailey on their knees, sucking Kim off. The officers looked at each other and smiled. They had a plan for the two detectives. Andy then got dressed in her bra and panties before she left Erin's bedroom.

Kim just laid on her back and enjoyed the moment. Hailey and Erin were both sucking her off. The officer ran her fingers through the two detectives' hairs.

Hailey and Erin were taking turns in sucking Kim off. Erin was deepthroating Kim while Hailey was sucking on Kim's balls. In between sucking and licking Kim's cock and balls, the two detectives kissed each other on the lips. After a few kisses, they both resumed their normal routine of licking, sucking and kissing Kim's cock and balls. By this time, Kim was very horny and wanted to fuck the two detectives really good.

1...456789