All Comments on 'CEO Slut: A New Slave'

by Oldbroad76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will there be a side story of this where we get it from Kim’s POV?

zcraft5zcraft5over 1 year ago

Continue this story line much needed your fantastic at this i want so mch more to read i am wet yet again thank you for all of it great story send any others like this so will not miss them

zcraft5zcraft5over 1 year ago

yes like to hear more about kim

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read all chapters back to back, loved it! Great writing and story and details. Hope you continue

mosatammmmmosatammmmabout 1 year ago

We are still waiting your new

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, hopefully there is a NDA at the club that prevents the people from disclosing the names of the people that are played with. Nick has broken his word that he would take care of Marcia. Oh, he took care of her alright. He made her cum very hard but he also outted her out with announcing her name and where she works. Nick promised that he would not out Kim but he made no such promise to Marcia. Let's see how Marcia is going to handle getting home to her husband and kids. Nick did tell Marcia that when she was happy with herself, everything else will fall into place. Really? Not convinced that Nick is going to keep his word.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Much better instalment although having taken Marcia that far and making her reveal her true name and work he should have provided aftercare rather than simply walking away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldbroad76@Oldbroad76
I am still very much an amateur at this, but I find it flattering to have others take an interest or note my efforts. I write what interests me, and I assume if I find a story interesting, then likely at least a few others will, also. If you share my interests, come along f...