CEO Slut: A New Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia froze again. She was chained up, her tits hanging out and her dress bunched up at her waist, naked for all to see. Up till this moment, she had harbored a sense of anonymity. She could be humiliated in the dungeon under the guise of fun and games and then go back to her normal life and no one would be the wiser.

Suddenly, she understood what her Master was talking about when he said some people came here to escape their lives and pretend to be someone else for a while. To admit her real name was to surrender her anonymity, to potentially merge her submissive self with her normal life. Anyone here who taught her real name could do an internet search for her and access her social media accounts. Then again, her Master surely already knew her real name since he already knew everything else about her, so she could not lie in this situation.

This was a step beyond anything Marcia imagined herself doing, and the safe word for the site ran through her mind. In the background, she saw one of the Dungeon Monitors looking on, making sure nothing was being done against her will.

"I'm still waiting," her Master impatiently reminded her.

Marcia closed her eyes and made a split-second decision. "My name is Marcia Caden," she finally admitted. As she opened her eyes, she saw the Dungeon Monitor moving on, satisfied she was acting under her own free will.

"And what do you do for a living, Marcia Caden?

"I'm a manager at Geneco." Marcia figured once she admitted her real name, there was no point in hiding any other personal details.

Kim stood to the side, thankful she wasn't being forced to divulge her own personal information in this manner, although she marveled all over again how devious and manipulative Master Nick could truly be.

"Very good. A corporate professional. I can only imagine what your workplace would think if they could see you now. And are you married, Marcia Caden?"

"I am."

"And does your husband know you are here?"

Marcia shook her head in shame.

"Tsk, tsk Mrs. Marcia Caden. I take it he would not approve then."

Marcia silently shook her head again.

"Why are you here then?"

"Because my husband doesn't find me attractive since I had kids. He won't have sex with me."

"Does being tied up naked in front of others make you feel sexy?"

"I'd do anything to feel desirable," Marcia admitted, tears welling up in her eyes.

Nick felt a lump in his throat. Her responses were more raw and honest than he expected, and he found himself feeling sympathetic for his manager. He chose his next words carefully.

"What is it you wish your husband would do?"

"I wish you'd take off the mask and you were him. I know you're not. I don't know who you are, but you care. Even if you make me do strange and perverse things, you are interested in me. My husband doesn't seem to take any interest. I have young kids; I can't divorce him. But maybe I can find other ways to fulfill my needs without having to leave him. That's why I'm here."

"You understand, I'm not a teddy bear. I'm no hero," her Master promised her. "I will humiliate and degrade you. I will have you doing things that make you very uncomfortable, and I will take pleasure in watching you become embarrassed and frightened. You like to dress up nicely in your business suits, your skirts and blouses. Everyone sees a respectable consummate professional, but that won't be how I see you. I see the slut hiding underneath your business attire, the sex fiend lurking, and I will expose you for who you are. I will bring that side of you to the surface for all to see. Is that understood?"

"I understand," Marcia answered softly. "This is what I want."

"Very well, then," her Master said.

He nodded at Mistress Penelope, and then she turned the flogger around in her hand. Marcia noticed that the handle was actually a dildo. Her Master gave a nod of his head, and then Mistress Penelope slowly penetrated the dildo into Marcia's pussy.

"Now when was the last time you had an orgasm?" her Master asked.

"It was a few days ago. I laid in bed and fingered myself while my husband lay snoring next to me."

"Were you thinking of him?"

"No, Master."

"Who then?"

Marcia closed her eyes for a second before answering. "I was thinking of the young worker I met with when I was secretly bottomless earlier that day."

Nick tried to subdue his reaction to learning that his manager fantasized about him.

"So, you imagined this young man fucking you like a whore," her Master surmised.

"Yes, Master."

Mistress Penelope was slowly running the dildo in and out of her pussy. When the dildo was fully inserted, there was a little nub that projected out and rubbed against her clitoris, sending an extra shot of pleasure through Marcia's body.

"So, Marcia Caden, you are a married, corporate manager at Geneco and a horny slut," her Master announced, loud enough for all within earshot to hear clearly. "You crave attention. And you want sex. I imagine when you fingered yourself to an orgasm the other day, you had to subdue yourself to keep from waking your husband, didn't you?"

Marcia laughed lightly, thinking back to how she had to bite her lip to keep from screaming while her husband lay snoring next to her. "Yes, Master," she admitted.

"You will orgasm here in front of everyone. You will show all of us what a slut you are. You will put on display that side of you that you normally keep subdued. You will not hide your orgasm like you did from your limp dicked husband while you laid next to him in bed. I want to see the real Marcia Caden. The sex crazed vixen desperate to break free. You see, the first step to self-improvement is to stop worrying about what everyone else may think of you. Your shame, your pride, those are just chains you wear in a self-imposed prison. Earlier, I was trying to teach you restraint, and we will work on that again another time, but right now, I want you to surrender to your carnal desires. I want to hear your orgasm. I want to feel your orgasm echo throughout this room."

Marcia felt all of the eyes in the room on her as the dildo pulled in and out. She tried to spread her legs even wider, but the bar holding her feet apart restricted her movement.

Marcia became lost in her own arousal. She knew all the eyes were still watching, but she didn't care. Her legs began to weaken and turned to jelly as she bucked and thrust her hips on the dildo, trying to ride it faster and deeper. The only thing keeping her upright were the restraints on her arms as she thrashed about while Mistress Penelope kept the dildo in her pussy, only now she was almost held the dildo in place as Marcia rode on it.

Her Master approached her while holding two items. One looked almost like a feather duster, and the other was a second dildo.

The feathers he started brushing against her nipples. They were already swollen and hypersensitive to the slightest touch, and the feathery touch made her involuntarily squeal in delight.

"Open wide, slut," he told her as he shoved the dildo into her mouth.

She almost gagged as the phallic device reached to the back of her throat. Marcia closed her and eyes and imagined she was fucking two men at the same time as the dildos violated her body. Both of the toys were large in girth, certainly larger than any cock Marcia had ever taken before into her body, and she loved how they felt inside her.

"That's it. Embrace your slutty side," her Master encouraged her. "You wish they were real cocks, don't you? But don't worry, soon enough they will be. Consider this a warm-up. You want to be a slut, I'll turn you into a slut," he promised her.

Marcia helplessly thrashed about, wanting desperately to wrap her legs around the cock she imagined fucking her pussy, wishing she could reach around to the ass she imagined fucking her face. She threw her head back, but her Master pulled the dildo back down, forcing her to face forward. Then he pulled it away from her, forcing her to stretch her neck forward to keep the member in her mouth.

Her Master laughed cruelly at her desperation to keep her mouth full of cock, but she didn't care. Her pussy was throbbing as she continually thrust downward, trying to force the dildo ever deeper into her body, only to be thwarted by the restraints on her arms as she bottomed out on it. As she hung there helplessly, Mistress Penelope dug the nub on the dildo against her clit, now so swollen and sensitive, and Marcia cried out in pleasure, tears streaming down the side of her face.

Her Master violently throat fucked her with the dildo. He rammed it into her mouth as she opened her lips ever wider to take it in. She briefly opened her eyes to see her Master smiling in cruel satisfaction at her behavior, and she couldn't help but feel a small sense of pride in pleasing him.

Marcia was on edge from an impending orgasm. She wanted her reward, to feel the orgasm course through her body. She remembered how her Master prevented her from climaxing earlier, and she was bound and determined to climax before he tried to stop her again.

Her Master was still running the feather over her body with light brushes over her arms, against her cheeks, and then across her tits, every light touch just increasing her arousal. Her body was covered in sweat, beads flying off as she thrashed about.

Her pussy throbbed as she ground herself into the dildo, and then Mistress Penelope ground the nub against her clit one last time, and it sent her over the edge. She clamped her labial lips around the dildo and held it in place. She imagined her lovers cumming in her mouth and pussy at the same time as her body tensed up and the orgasm pulsed through her like shockwaves quaking through her body. Finally, she let go of the dildo in her mouth and released a primal scream that echoed across the whole dungeon.

As she slowly opened her eyes, Marcia was reminded she was far from alone. A small crowd of onlookers had gathered and watched her climax, and they began to disperse as she tried to comprehend what she had just experienced.

Marcia was breathing heavily, exhausted by the intensity of her orgasm. She was slumped against the wall for support, her legs still too weak to stand, the restraints on her arms the only reason her body wasn't collapsed on the floor. She hung her head down, her hair a sweaty, stringy mess as she tried to catch her breath. She saw shadows on the ground approach her and looked up. Mistress Penelope removed the bar and shackles on her feet while her Master removed the restraints on her wrists as she weakly fell onto the floor.

"Clean yourself off before you leave," her Master instructed her as he threw a white towel on her head. "It's getting late. Marcia Caden, your husband and kids are waiting for you at home. Why don't you take the weekend to think about what you've done? This week has just been a taste of what's to come. I'll be in touch. Monday morning, we start again on your training. Congratulations. You've taken some major steps into embracing your inner slut, but there's still so much farther to go. "

Marcia grabbed the towel off her face as she watched her Master, Slave K, and Mistress Penelope walk away, wondering what the hell she had gotten herself into and scared to admit how much she had actually enjoyed that night.

*****

To be continued....