Cesar, a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, well that was a mood smasher. We decided it was time to go and kissed and said catch you later.

4

Another week or ten days passed with us just yakking to one another constantly in texts. Roma was getting more chatty, open, free in her messaging. I thought maybe she was happy? I was basing my opinion on the tone of her messages; light and fun.

I was going to ride my motorcycle and said so to Roma and she told me she was having a couple of guys she worked with over for a BBQ by her pool if I wanted to come by. Sure!

When I arrived I just went to the back yard and Roma and her guests were under the gazebo on the lanai with a king's banquet spread on the table! The aroma of searing beef wisped from the grill and the one guy was doing the honors of preparing the vittles. They were Douglas and, as it turned-out, his partner Boon-nam, a Thai. Boon-nam was also a professional cook and thus had the chow duty.

It was an agreeable get-together and we enjoyed each other's company, though Boon-nam was generally detached and quiet. Roma and Douglas spoke of old times and events and acquaintances and laughed at inside jokes. I enjoyed being there with them and very much enjoyed seeing how happy Roma was entertaining her friends. She was radiant.

I had to get along and the guys were spending the night and returning to The City in the morning by train, so I took leave with hugs and kisses with Roma and was gone. She told me she was very pleased I came and joined them and got along well. Made me feel good.

A couple of days later Roma and I got together and did some joint errands and then had lunch in a local diner that was quite good. We were getting very comfortable and relaxed together, like an old couple. I loved being with her, and she seemed to like me! Our embraces and kisses began to have serious fire and meaning. It was the 70's again!

There came a hot July weekend when Roma and I got together for our first outing to a fairly near tourist haunt that way back when in the Woodstock days she and I had gone to for the very first time. The place was nothing like it was in the seventies when it was an enclave of peace, love and Hippie culture. It was remodeled, larger, gentrified, and all the small shops and booths were now eateries or junk shops. But we enjoyed the nostalgic walk-thru and ate in a very old tavern that served terrific burgers! Sitting there across the table from Roma I could readily see a wonderful change in her. She was bright, light, cheery, looked like she'd shed ten or more years of stress and shadows from her face and eyes. She was regressing to the Roma I'd left that fateful evening. I was very much in love and from Roma's eyes I saw that she too felt the love. That night when I took her home, and for the first time in a long long time, I spent the night sharing a bed with a terrific woman whom I loved.

We lay in bed naked and explored one another thoroughly, enjoying everything. I couldn't perform, of course, but it didn't prevent me from kissing and licking Roma forehead to toenails and stopping in the center of her to consume her womanhood and pierce her with my tongue, licking and kissing her. She trembled through a couple of orgasms, but as she had told me, she wasn't a 'screamer' and just quietly gasped as she came.

I was never much into having a girl go down on me. It never worked, I was insensitive to that stimulation. It often became part of lovemaking but initiated by the girl as part of her technique. However!! On this night Roma was returning the loving to me and she devoured my manhood and I can only describe what happened as I lost my mind! NEVER in the times I had been blown did I ever feel what I felt in Roma's mouth as she touched and caressed my body. She very literally swallowed my cock and I could feel her throat muscles massaging and working on the head of my dick! Every nerve in my body rang and my entire body spasmed and jumped around as she sucked me. I never got a hard-on, so she could keep my rod in her throat and drive me mad! I could see her face, she was enjoying the results of her ministrations! At last I had to have her stop, it was getting to much and I was exhausted, and of course I didn't cum. But it was an outstanding success! I kissed and hugged Roma almost to death, thanking her for the most marvelous experience of my life! She didn't believe me when I told her this never happened before, but I think I finally convinced her. I told her I wasn't into 'head,' but after tonight, I now know what other men are so into it for! Wow!!

We lay there in the afterglow of sex and held each other, quietly talking. I told her that from being out of practice we were both re-energizing long dormant nerves and muscles, and even skills. I told her she was a master fellatress though! We talked of likes and dislikes in lovemaking and sex. She really wasn't all that experienced with only a small number of lovers, and many of them more into the sex for them than Roma. It was a very common and unfortunate situation with the guy getting his and the girl is left unsatisfied. After marriage there were some good times loving with her husband, but they were short-lived and then ceased when his life began to unravel. Like me, she was "beached" since then and even lost the desire for sex, sinking deep into her career instead, almost working herself to death and leaving little time for anything but the job.

I took my turn revealing my history. Married three times, a few kids in the mix. Two of my wives were "hot" in our early years and we shared some sexual adventures with adding another man to our sex on occasion, which was fun and made me extraordinarily horny. I was basically a voyeur, I suppose. I loved to watch. I loved to see my wives pleasured and enjoying being fucked by a good lover. Their sounds, the sex sounds, the visual of their pussies swallowing a hard shaft glistening with their oils. The guys' moans and grunts as they would shoot cum deep into my wives and I could see it backwash from their swollen pussy lips as he thrust his last couple of times. Then I was up. He moved off my wife to flop on the bed to recover, or go for water in the john, and I moved in between her still spread and perspiration wet thighs, wet also with their combined juices, the unmistakable and heady aroma of mixed man cum and woman oils, and I licked and kissed them all over down there until reaching her gaping, cum-drooling open pussy where I went down on her and began to clean her of all the cum, hers and his. Her lips and clit so sensitive she would spasm on the bed and yell as she came again, pushing more of their combined oils out to be devoured. I couldn't adequately describe how intoxicating and mind-crazing this was. I learned some time after that there was a term for what I loved to do with my wives, "cuckold." It wasn't the kind where I was shamed or ridiculed for having a small dick, which is classic cuckoldry, but submissive in that I shared my wife with another man, maybe one with a larger cock, and allowed them to empty their balls into my wives. Sometimes I would be so aroused I'd dive in and eat all of their mixed sauces. Back then when I could, my cock hard as rebar, I'd mount my wives and enjoy the sublime sensation of plunging my cock slowly into a very used and hot pussy full of another man's cum that lubricated my fucking and I'd only last a short number of strokes before I blew my load into my wife to add to the creampie. Then, I'd go clean her again. There is no other equal experience in sex.

Roma lay quietly listening to me and watching my face as I divulged my secrets. "I'm not sure what you did was disgusting or arousing. I never imagined such a thing being done between people who supposedly love each other. It's crazy! But I can see how turned-on it makes you. I got a little tingle myself, but I think it was from watching your face. I don't think I could ever do that. I'm not into sex that much, especially now at our age. That time is passed," she said.

I was disheartened, of course, but a little embarrassed to for having revealed maybe too much to Roma and perhaps making her back away from me. Well, I let it fly, it was all out and no getting it back. Roma rolled onto her left side and I spooned behind her and was very quickly out solid in slumber.

All during the times we were apart Roma kept me abreast of things happening with her, unfortunately some disagreeable as the house kept presenting headaches. But Roma was a very smart gal and took care of business contacting the appropriate pro's to address each issue, chief among them the pool. And Cesar was always around to help out when he wasn't using the pool or with his kids there. He was a good looking, strong Dominican guy that I will admit I was a little jealous over as he had been around Roma before me and frequently more than me now. I began to wonder.

Roma and I had been out to a home goods show at a local venue and when we returned to her home we sat in her big TV room and had cooling drinks and put the TV on. We were totally relaxed and had enjoyed being together and the show. We were both a bit tired and stiff from all the walking on the hard cement floors.

We were stretched-out sitting alongside each other on the couch and caressing and kissing and then Roma sat back and looked at her glass of juice.

"I want to tell you something," she said, with a look of concern on her face.

Uh oh, I thought. "What Babe? What's bothering you?"

"Cesar. I wasn't sure I should or would tell you but I think I should."

"What!? Has he done something bad or wrong? Hurt you? Stole something?" My neck hair was on end.

"We had sex," she said. "Only once and he couldn't get it in because I was so tight and he's so big." So he asked me to blow him instead.

My insides bubbled with an old lava! "Really!? Holy shit! I knew it! He's been around here so often I figured there had to be a time you guys got together. You're a gal, him a younger guy, Spanish to boot and hot blooded.!"

I grabbed Roma in a bear hug and kissed her hard. "You sly Hottie you! Wow! That's hot!! Don't worry, I'm fine with it. I told you how I roll and I already had images in my mind of you two doing it. Where did you do it?"

"In my bed," Roma answered.

"Wow! Cool! And I slept there!" I said.

"You're crazy, Deck!" she said with a big smile and I began kissing her passionately and worked my way down her torso to her thighs and lifted the pretty dress she wore and began kissing her thighs between her stocking tops and laced undies, licking her mons through her panties, stroking it, massaging the cleft and clit through them. Then I put the fingers of both hands under the leg bands of the underwear and began massaging her entire pussy area until I got my left forefinger to her spot and began to rub it rhythmically and I could feel her body responding as she closed her eyes and breathed deeper. It didn't take long before she had an orgasm. Not a wall-shaker, but a good one for Roma with a gasp climax. We kissed more and she said that it felt nice, like heat starting at my finger and spreading up through her body. She was happy.

"Full disclosure," Roma said, "It was twice. We tried twice but he still couldn't get it in and he deflated."

Poor guy is all I could think.

5

The middle of the following week after the home show I got a text in the late afternoon from Roma that rocked my world!

"Hi Babe. Whatcha doin'?" it began. "I was in the pool earlier and then laid in the sun to tan a while. Then Cesar came over and snuck up on me and began kissing my legs and thighs like you do and then pulled my bathing suit aside and began licking my kitty. He's got me hot and wet. I decided to see if you really like another man to fill your woman with his dick and cum. We're going inside. Text you when we're finished, if I can. Don't jerk-off! I love you."

I couldn't breathe. My heart was hammering my sternum to dust. I began to sweat. My cock, though not able to stand tall, began to throb and immediately leak pre-cum. I got light-headed. I felt super-horny and aroused, and jealous at the same time. I also had a big concern whether Cesar might somehow hurt Roma. She said he had a big cock and was a bit impatient, and she was still almost like a kid down there, tight, delicate. We'd been playing and experimenting with toys and all, but I had no idea if she was ready for "the real thing." My mind filled with images of Roma's sweet pussy being impaled on Cesar's telephone pole. Damn I wished I could be there!!

Three hours later my cell phone chimed Roma's tune. "Oh my God, Deck! Cesar fucked me so good! We went and went and went and I orgasmed a bunch of times and he came twice... in me," it said. "So, Mr Clean, get your ass over here now and do your job... clean me up! I'm waiting. Come in the back door, Cesar left the gate open for you. I'm in the TV room on the couch." The line went dead.

The only way I could have gotten to Roma's quicker would have been if my old unmarked police car still had lights and siren! I made it there in record time, even in evening traffic. I fairly jumped out of the car and almost ran up the path to the gate, which as promised was unlocked. I went through and locked the gate behind me and entered Roma's home, locked the door, and made my way to the TV room not far inside. I had that overstuffed head feeling again, was trembling with excitement and arousal, and that sound of rushing wind was in my ears again as I got to the TV room.

The room was dimly lit by several of its ceiling and wall lamps. More light also shone in from the pool lights outside the big windows to the pool area. On the couch under a blanket lay Roma, evidently asleep, her right leg planted on the floor with only the foot showing, hair damp with the perspiration from fucking, her curls all tangled. It seemed as if she herself was giving off light into the room. All about her glowed. I stood still in the door drinking in the vision, my heart pounding with love and the thrill of the moment. I could smell the scent of sex still hanging in the air of the room. My cock throbbed, my mouth went dry.

"Are you going to just stand there sightseeing?" Roma's low, tired-sounding voice came through my fog. She adjusted herself slightly and turned her head further to look at me.

I stepped forward and forgot the step and nearly fell on my face. Roma laughed, "Easy boy!"

I approached the couch and looked down upon her under the blanket, her pearl white painted toes visible in the near darkness on the floor. Her face was lit with the after sex glow women have, eyes sparkling, cheeks flushed, slightly damp with perspiration and saliva. I almost felt the heat emanating from her covered body. That mating scent was now a bit stronger. I was shaking and again just frozen there, admiring Roma's beauty and "that look."

"Come down here and give me a kiss, Lover," she commanded, as she stretched out her arms to me.

I dropped to my knees beside her on the couch and she wrapped her strong arms around me and pulled me in for a very wet, hot and tongue-filled passionate kiss. This was most unusual because Roma disliked "wet kisses" and only rarely would use her tongue tip when we kissed. She was still burning hotly with sexual arousal. Right now she was swallowing my lips and had her tongue jammed into my mouth licking my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Electricity zapped everywhere in my body and my brain short-circuited. I felt like prey being consumed by a hungry predator.

Roma stopped eating my face and let me up to kneel again.

"Here. Do you want to see what Cesar left for you?" and she whipped-off the blanket onto the floor between us.

Roma was naked. A blast of heat hit me as the blanket fell, and that heat was full of the bleachy scent of sex and cum. Her flesh shiny with perspiration, particularly her massive breasts, and her very tan lower stomach and pussy area was wet with a combination of sweat, her cum and Cesar's milky cum tracks. The bouquet was like a snort of amyl nitrate and I got instantly insanely aroused! I was dead and just entered Heaven! I could now also smell her personal scent of arousal; she was still on fire!

Roma pulled me down to her again to kiss me hungrily and lick my face. She got a big shit-eating grin and sung to me, "If you want it, here it is, come and get it..." from the old seventies tune. She then pushed my head down toward her breasts and guided me to her nipples that were still quite hard and erect, and damp. Evidence of having been sucked was plain in the love bites around their mass and the reddened nipples themselves. I throbbed.

Roma spoke. " After I sent you my text Cesar and I came into the house and he first sat in that chair by the TV and I sat on his lap. He was only wearing his shorts and sneakers, shirtless. We began to kiss hotly. He has such a nice chest and body. I ran my hands over him feeling his big arm muscles, nipples, pinching them a little, bending down to suck them a bit. He moaned. We smooched and felt each other all over for a while. I could feel his big cock get hard in his jeans and I began to leak a lot. Cesar pulled the top of my bathing suit down and began kissing, sucking and licking my breasts and nipples. His mouth was so hot! His tongue felt nice on my nipples. He nibbled on them some and I leaked even more! His big hands held them and squeezed them as he alternated sucking each nipple. He was making me nuts! I began squeezing his hard dick through his jeans where his crotch area was red hot.

As Roma recounted the events that had just occurred here with Cesar, I re-enacted them with her body. As I kissed and licked and nibbled on her big boobs she moaned a little between words, gasped, writhed just a bit pushing a tit harder into my mouth. The scent of saliva and cum, another man's cum, was making me like a drunken man.

Roma went on, "I stood up and faced Cesar and he reached up and pulled my bathing suit all the way down and off, and there it is still on the table by the TV. He began kissing me again, pushing his tongue into my mouth trying to suck mine into his, and I let him. He ran his hands all over my body, up and down my sides, my thighs and legs, by ass. He pulled me closer so he could lick and kiss my tummy, put his tongue in my belly button. Then I felt his right hand come up the inside of my right leg and go right to my pussy. I was already dripping wet and his touch set-off an electric shock and fireworks in my insides. He got some of me on his fingers and began rubbing my pussy lips and clit, poking the end of one finger inside. I almost fell when I suddenly orgasmed hard!

I was doing what Roma was describing and at this point I had my fingers, coated in Cesar's cum, rubbing her pussy and she came with a loud gasp and groan. I nearly came with her!

"Oh God. That's so nice," Roma said. "Then I backed up and pulled Cesar to his feet and we embraced and kissed some more and I undid his belt and jeans button and zipper and pushed his pants down. He wasn't wearing any underwear! His big cock was hard and sprang up and pointed right at me. It was moving up and down with his pulse, pre-cum oozing from the hole into long drips stringing down to the floor. Oh my God, what a nice dick! Eight inches maybe and just the right thickness. And he has big balls hanging down. He's Puerto Rican, so very little hair. I wanted him in my mouth and I sat on the couch here and motioned him to get his jeans off and come over. When he did I grabbed his cock and put my fingers around it and stroked it up and down a few times which made a big drip of pre-cum start to drop off the head. I leaned in and licked it off. It was sweet and slippery. I put my arms around Cesar's hips and hands onto his ass and pulled him toward me and his dick went right into my mouth all the way back to my throat. I ran my tongue all around it and over the head and closed my lips around it and bobbed my head back and forth fucking my face with his big cock!" she gasped here as she had another shuddering orgasm as I stroked her clit and G spot.