Cesar, a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roma turned slowly around now, knowing full well she was putting on a show for us guys. She herself had a big cat's grin on her face, eyes afire as she looked at Cesar and I, one to the other and back. Now, the lamp light was illuminating her body through the nightgown just enough to see her full breasts tipped with perky nipples erect and pushing the material out. It was like looking at her naked through Polaroid sunglasses in a shadowed area. Provocative. Hot. I think both Cesar and I had begun to drool. Roma smiled knowingly at us, knowing precisely the image she was presenting and how it was affecting Cesar and me. A carnivorous cat toying with its captive prey.

"See anything you like, Boys?" she cooed. Shades of Mae West!

"You know it, Baby," Cesar said.

"All I can say is magnificent," I said.

"Well how about a little thirst quenching before the party begins?" and Roma walked to the bar, her shapely hips swaying and her breasts as well, leaving a trail of vanilla scent, and from an icy and sweating pitcher she had prepared with her Vitamix a short time earlier, she poured us Frozen Daiquiris and we stood in the center of the room as we raised our glasses and Roma made a toast, "May the strength and skill of Eros be with my men tonight!" Clink! And we drank in the delicious Cuban brew.

Roma took the glasses to put on the bar and then she steered me backward to the wingback chair again and had me sit, then she turned and guided Cesar backward and plunked his ass down on the couch and stood before him and grasped him about the head with both her hands and slowly pulled him forward and buried his face in her deep cleavage.

It had begun!

My view was obstructed by Roma. I saw Cesar's arms wrap around her waist and Roma's head tilt back as she faced the ceiling. Cesar was assaulting her nipples right through the sheer material of her nightgown. Roma let out little moans and I could tell from her movements she was guiding Cesar's lips from one to the other nipple in turn.

After some moments of this I spoke-up, "Roma? Can I please move to the other end of the couch? I can't see a thing from here."

No verbal, just her left arm up and signaling me move to the couch. Yes! I crouch-walked over and sat down softly. Now I saw the action!

Roma was rubbing her hands in Cesar's hair, stroking his ears as he laved her tits and nipples through the gown.

Cesar sat up straight, " Move back a second, Babe," he instructed.

Roma dropped her arms and took a step backward and Cesar stood-up and wrapped his arms around my Roma and hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately, their mouths grinding together. Then he stood-up again and reached down to grasp the sides of Roma's nightie and lifted it slowly up and over her head as she raised her arms, revealing her beautiful still tan body slowly, inch by inch, her ass, her massive breasts, and then she was naked for Cesar and I to feast our greedy eyes upon. Cesar sat back down and Roma stepped forward that one step again and smiled down at him, then looked left at me, winking with that same smile, and I felt my insides quiver.

Roma once more grabbed Cesar on each side of his head and guided his mouth and tongue to her breasts and now I could watch as he licked, suckled and kissed Roma's massive orbs, her nipples rigid and jutting about half an inch out making sucking them easier. I watched Cesar's lips caress each nipple, his tongue bathe the areole and giving them little love bites and nibbling.

Cesar again guided Roma back a step as he rose from sitting and, holding her arms in his hands he guided her around and had her take his place sitting on the couch and laid her back against the couch back.

Cesar now took his polo shirt off over his head and tossed it on the chair I had vacated, then he undid his belt and fly and dropped his jeans, his very hard and drooling cock springing up as the jeans fell, and they joined the polo on the chair. He was also commando! His tan Puerto Rican skin was taught and smooth, a very tight thirty-something male body almost looking teenaged! And his big circumcised cock stood proudly at a forty-five degree angle from his sparsely haired groin, and it was drooling precum like mad.

Roma stared at her naked lover and licked her lips, then stretched-out just a bit and spread her legs apart as Cesar stepped between them and knelt down. He leaned forward and Roma put her hands on his face and drew him in for a long, wet tongue-filled kiss lasting a few minutes and Cesar probed her mouth with his tongue and squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples with his hands and fingers causing Roma to moan. His hard cock nuzzled Roma's wet pussy.

I was vibrating with sexual tension and excitement as I sat motionless, the lone voyeur of this porn scene playing before me. I opened my pants so I had access to my semi-stiff cock slicked in pre and I began to tug myself.

Cesar now was kissing and licking Roma's breasts again and then trailing his tongue down her body, kissing here and there along the route, until his face was at Roma's steaming hot pussy that was already filling the room with her mating scent. He kissed her mons and licked the creases where her thighs joined her body. Roma was breathing deeply and steadily and occasionally making light gasps as Cesar tongued her flesh. I couldn't quite catch a glimpse, but I knew Roma's pussy had to be soaked and drooling.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Roma," Cesar announced, and then bent down to commence licking her slit, clit and lips with long passes of his coarse tongue, like a dog licks. Roma inhaled deeply and loudly at the first contact of Cesar's warm tongue on her womanhood and then, as Cesar licked slowly she moaned and grabbed him by the sides of the head again.

"Ooohhhh fuuuucckkk! That feels soooo fucking goooooddd!" Roma groaned as she pulled Cesar into her gash and she began rocking her hips to increase the sensations.

Cesar had his arms on Roma's thighs like chair arms when he began and then he moved them under her thighs behind her knees and lifted her legs, draping them over his elbows, and then as he dove into her sex deeply he pulled her legs up and opened her further so he could access her inner pussy areas with his tongue. Roma was appreciative of this maneuver because she moaned again and then laid back giving herself to Cesar's oral attack, her arms falling to her sides. I watched as Cesar hungrily sucked, licked and tongue-fucked Roma, eating her alive. I could see his tongue caressing the inner folds of Roma's pussy and flicking her erect clit. Roma was pouring liquid out, her love wine. My balls ached.

It felt like my clothes were shrinking tight on my body! That was it, time to get free, and I stood and stripped naked and resettled in my spectator spot on the couch, now free to tug my semi-hard cock and lube it with my precum. My own nipples were stiff and I periodically stroked them lightly with my fingernails, or pinched them, sending a charge to my dick. A puddle of pre formed on that poor couch cover beneath the head of my cock. I saw Cesar glance at me over the top of Roma's thigh and he winked as he sucked her clit and then unwrapped his right arm from her thigh, which he then put on his right shoulder, and then he began to finger Roma's pussy's open mouth, rubbing her 'G spot' and eliciting a gasp and loud moan and slight bucking of her hips as the thrill hit her. I watched as his hand moved in and out and his tongue continued lapping Roma's clit.

"Hmmmmm arrrrrr ooohhh mmyyyy, I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!!!!" Roma moaned in just a normal voice, and then a loud intake of breath and a gasp and she began bucking hard on Cesar's tongue, finger and face as she had a very strong orgasm.

Holy shit, what a hot scene!! I watched as Roma quieted down and Cesar slowly eased his ministrations to her sex. I looked down and saw Cesar's impressive cock standing rigid as a flagpole with a steady flow of precum stretching to the floor beneath it. My mouth watered, my own cock pumping a lake of pre onto the couch.

"Okay, enough!" Roma said as she tugged Cesar's face out of her pussy by the ears. He knelt up and Roma sat up and grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him in for a kiss and hugs as she cleaned some of her own oils off his shiny face and mouth. She sat up, "I'm over sensitive now, I need a break. Stand-up Cesar."

Cesar did as told and then Roma struggled to her feet and directed Cesar to replace her on the couch and sit, which he did, his hard, hot, drooling fuckstick pointing at the ceiling and pulsing with his heartbeat. Roma and I both looked at Cesar's meat with admiration.

Roma took a folded blanket from the back of the couch and placed it on the floor to kneel on and then moved between Cesar's open legs, smiling at him and me alternately.

"Come closer, Babe," she told me. "I don't want you to miss a thing!"

I did as commanded and was now virtually sitting alongside Cesar, my left thigh touching his right.

"Oh, look at this!" Roma said. "Two cocks all for me!" and she giggled.

Roma took Cesar's massive hardon in her right hand and my softer stick in her left and she began slowly stroking both of us. Precum gushed from both of us, running over Roma's hands. Her grip was perfect and felt so good!!

Roma now released my stick and concentrated on Cesar's. She stroked his shaft with her right hand as she fondled and squeezed his big nuts with her left. Cesar leaned back on the couch with a groan, eyes closed and lost in his sexual high. Roma gazed at Cesar, then looked at me and as we made eye contact she smiled and winked again, and then she held Cesar's hard lance still and bent forward and buried it in her mouth as far as she could take it in one dive. Cesar moaned loudly as Roma's hot mouth enveloped him and said something in Spanish and grimaced as his meat was speared in Roma's hot throat. Seeing Cesar's tube pierce Roma's lips and disappear deeply in her gullet made my dick throb and eject a huge glob of precum.

Roma now focused on giving Cesar a masterful blow job. She took his meat deep in her mouth and throat and then pulled off to lick it like a lollipop from tip to balls and back again, and then kissing, licking and sucking his balls, taking one nut at a time into her mouth and rolling it around.

"Aieee, eres una perra caliente!" Cesar groaned as he laced his fingers into Roma's hair and guided her motions on his tool.

I watched in fascination as Cesar flesh pole, slick with Roma's saliva, appeared and disappeared in her mouth. I could see her take it into her throat and her muscles there working on the cock head that made her throat bulge out. Then she'd only insert it halfway and suck on it, running her tongue around the head and up and down the sensitive underside causing Cesar to yelp, moan, groan and spasm. She continued to play with Cesar's balls with her left hand as she stroked the shaft up and down with her right hand keeping pace with her mouth. The sounds of slurps and wet sliding flesh was tremendously horny! Roma had a steady rhythm and as minutes ticked away she was perceptively picking-up speed and Cesar was becoming more and more animated and vocal, latched onto Roma's head and face-fucking her.

"Ay Dios mio! Me estoy acabando!!" burst from Cesar's lips and I saw him thrust up into Roma's mouth forcefully a couple final times, his body going rigid, and watched his shaft swell and balls tighten as he shot a load of cum into Roma's sucking mouth and throat. It was quite a load too as some overflowed Roma's lips to run down Cesar's shaft onto his balls and down Roma's chin.

I was captivated and overcome with lust watching the show. I shot a load of cum all over my left thigh, some splattering on Cesar's right thigh. Roma then pulled off Cesar's still stiff dick and moved toward me, grabbed me behind the head with her left hand and pulled me to her where she locked lips with me and hotly kissed me and shared Cesar's cum with me. It was salty and thick but not unpleasant and all Roma gave me I swallowed.

"You said you wanted to know what a guy cumming in your mouth was like, now you know!" Roma exclaimed with a big grin.

Then, seeing my cum puddled on my thigh and Cesar's, she bent down and licked and slurped my jizz up and went the other way and locked lips with Cesar and injected my seed into his mouth.

"Now you're cum brothers!" Roma laughed hard. Cesar and I looked at each other and then we laughed too. This was worth whatever it took!

"I need to sit. You guys spread-out, let me in between you," Roma instructed.

Cesar and I made room and Roma got up and fell between us and we all took a short breather.

"I'm dry," I announced. "Water, anyone?" Both Roma and Cesar said yes, please. I got up and went to the bar and filled three glasses with ice and water and returned to give them their drinks and I sat back down. We were all parched from the sexual activity and the warmth in the room generated by us and the fireplace.

"That was sick!" Cesar said with a big grin.

"I'll say," I said. "Watching you guys is such a turn-on! You really enjoy yourselves."

"Well, Lover, I'm glad you're enjoying it because the show's far from over!" Roma stated. "Cesar here is good for at least four cums, so we have three left and I know where at least one of them is going!" and Roma smiled big and gave me a big kiss and then sat back again between me and Cesar.

Within minutes our sex boilers were coming back to full flame again. Sitting there with beautiful Roma between us, her gorgeous legs, tan body, big tits and nipples just inspired more action! Both Cesar and I began caressing Roma's body, face, head, legs, stroking her moist slit. We massaged those magnificent breasts and pinched and tugged on her nipples, rubbed her legs and thighs up and down, her hot torso. The flesh contact had us getting erect again. Then Roma began kissing us both in turn, deep hot kisses, as she returned our attention by stroking and squeezing our cocks and balls, kissing and biting our nipples. Cesar took turns sucking and biting Roma's tits and neck.

I slid off the couch and knelt on the floor between Roma's legs and buried my face in her pussy. It was red-hot and soaked with her wetness. Sticking my tongue inside her was like putting my tongue in a small oven! I worked on her lips and clit with my tongue and lips and then also added a finger to the play rubbing her 'G' spot as I licked her clit. It got her moaning and writhing on the couch.

Cesar now moved and got up on the couch and presented his hard again cock to Roma and she gobbled it into her mouth and began sucking him again, sliding on and off his rod with her mouth. Both Roma and Cesar were grunting and moaning now, drool running from Roma's mouth.

After Roma was hot and soaked good, I ceased my loving of her pudenda and got back on the couch and looked into Cesar's face, smiled, and nodded my head toward Roma's vacant spread legs. Cesar gave me a thumbs-up with both thumbs and then touched Roma on her face with both hands and withdrew his meat monster with a 'pop'. Roma tried to recapture Cesar's penis but he moved away and she had this pitiful lost look for a second until she realized what was happening and she smiled and laid back against the back of the couch in eager anticipation as she spread her legs further apart.

Cesar got down off the couch and between Roma's legs and knelt down and moved forward until his thighs reached the front of the couch, his big stiff dick sticking out like a ramrod aimed at Roma's open and gushing love canal. I moved over and got down for a close up as Roma slid her butt toward the edge of the couch and Cesar's spike. Cesar took hold of his dripping rod and guided it to Roma's wet doorway and moved his penis head up and down mixing their lubrication fluids well and soaking his dickhead with slippery sauce. Each up stroke he ran his tip over Roma's clit and caused her to moan and thrust her hips. Cesar finally brought his impaler to Roma's welcoming receptacle and he moved forward and began sinking it into her, slowly. He'd enter an inch, pull out an inch, enter two inches, pull out an inch. I was spellbound as I watched his flesh entering Roma's, being coated in her love juices. It seemed to take an hour but finally Cesar was sunk in to the hilt, his ball against Roma's ass on the couch.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! So full! Your cock is so fuckin' huge! Warm. I can feel every inch, every bump! It's throbbing! It feels wonderful! FUCK ME! FUCK ME CESAR!!"

Cesar began pistoning his cock in and out of Roma's cylinder now, slow and easy, then a few rapid strokes, then slow all the way out and back in again, then just halfway in with shallow rapid strokes. I watched as Roma's pussy lips clung to Cesar's shaft like a suction had built up pulling him in.

"Here. Wait a second, amigo," Cesar said. "Let's try something and give you something to do," he said to me.

Cesar withdrew from Roma's pussy and she protested at first until he told her his plan. He wanted her to get up, let him take her position stretched on the couch, then she was to straddle him and ride him 'reverse cowgirl' and that would allow me to lick her clit as they fucked. Hot!!

They got into position without too much fuss and I had the close up of Cesar's cock once again penetrating Roma's weeping hole and disappearing completely inside until her ass was astride his testicles. They got into a comfortable configuration and then Roma began rising and lowering on Cesar's dick as he thrust up into her and withdrew downward. I got between all four of their legs on my knees and positioned my face where they joined and inhaled the intoxicating aroma of sex and began to lick and suck Roma's clit and lips as they fucked, their combined oils filling my tongue, mouth and face. Oh my God, ecstasy! Cesar groaned and grunted and Roma panted and moaned and repeated "Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes. Cesar, I feel your cock in my stomach! Lick me Deck, harder... LICK ME!"

This went on for some time and Roma and Cesar got more and more animated and noisy. As I licked Roma's twat I also wound-up licking Cesar's pistoning hammer and cleaning the overrun of their juices from it. I got brave and even took Cesar's ball sack in my right hand and fondled and squeezed it as he fucked and I heard an approving groan from him when I did. So I licked Roma's pussy, Cesar's penis shaft and his balls and even took them in my mouth a couple of times. My cock was pouring precum like a broken hydrant on Roma's floor.

On one thrust Cesar's cock popped out of Roma's slit and hit me right in the chin, the head on my lower lip. Roma moved down and Cesar's dick wound-up in Roma's gash and sticking out in front of it like it was her cock! I was fascinated! Roma slid to and fro on Cesar's steel bar as her juices spread over it.

"LOOK! LOOK!" she said in surprise, "I have a penis!!" and she giggled and reached down and grasped Cesar's protruding dick in her right hand and stroked it as if it were hers. She looked at me with a devilish look, "Suck my dick, Deck! C'mon Babe, SUCK MY HARD COCK!" and she reached behind my head with her left hand and pulled my face into Cesar's dickhead and I opened my mouth and it plunged in all the way to my throat. My gag reflex is minimal so the rigid flesh pole pierced my throat and slid down until my nose crushed against Roma's pussy as she dragged me in tight. She pulled me back and then forward again face-fucking me with Cesar's meat. "OH MY GOD, THAT'S SO HOT!" she said as her body shuddered with an orgasm.

From behind her I heard Cesar moaning "Ay caramba! Dios mio!!"

"Okay, enough!" Roma said, "put his cock back in my pussy."

I pulled off Cesar's tasty man stick and did as commanded and Roma began a wild ride at high speed slamming Cesar's prick deep into her vagina and then groaned, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"