Cesar, a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A frothy cream rolled down Cesar's shaft from Roma's orgasmic discharge and I quickly leaned in and caught as much of it as I could with my tongue and lips. The flavor was indescribable and heady!

"I have to change position, Babe," Roma said. "My legs and back can't take this anymore."

I got up and helped Roma up and off Cesar and then helped him up as well.

"Lay on the couch mi amor," Cesar said.

Roma laid on the couch with her head on the one arm and got comfortable and spread her legs again. I watched fluids just flow from her opening! Cesar now got on the couch between Roma's legs and lay down on top of her and began kissing and sucking her tits and then quickly moved to her mouth and they began kissing and building up the fire again. Cesar inched up and then began trying to poke his dick into Roma's gaping pussy but he couldn't find the angle, so, I reached in and grasped his poker and put it into Roma's opening and Cesar shoved it home. "OH GOD YES!!" from Roma.

"Tienes un coño hambriento," Cesar said.

This was their thing now and I just sat on the floor alongside the couch spectating. It was a grand spectacle. Cesar and Roma fucked loud and long like old lovers. They were wrapped in each other arms, kissing, encouraging each other with tender words and urging on with others like Roma's often uttered "Fuck me hard. Harder! Cesar! Fuck me!!" as Cesar devoured her nipples and lips. I enjoyed it immensely and stroked myself to another semi-stiffy!

Cesar began to lose his rhythm and began slamming into Roma fast and deep, their bodies slapping together with each thrust.

"Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Cesar! Cum in me! Cum for me! Fill me up! I need to feel your hot cum!" Roma almost shouted as she dug her fingers into Cesar's sweat-soaked back.

"Ay Dios mio! Me estoy acabando!!" Cesar yelled again. I watched as Cesar's wet, shiny, slimy cock plunged into Roma the last few strokes and then his cavernosus muscle began spasming as he pumped a huge load of his cum deep into Roma's upturned vagina that was spasming around it milking him dry. Both Cesar and Roma made gibberish sounds as he unloaded in Roma's guts and she exploded around his piercing cock, each locked in the other's arms and kissing ravenously, Cesar growling. I saw mixed cums gush all over the couch. The room reeked of the fragrance of cum.

Cesar and Roma lay quietly a few minutes recovering their breathing and ability to move. Cesar finally did a push-up and rose off Roma's body, which was sort of compressed into the couch now and shining with their combined perspiration. Cesar moved to his original spot at the other end of the couch and flopped down laying back against the cushion, eyes closed, deeply breathing. Roma looked at me until her eyes focused and then she smiled that naughty smile of hers again.

"Well, Lover, you have some work to do, don't you? Get me all clean now like a good putty tat."

I rose from the floor and kissed Roma passionately, tasting her kisses and Cesar's. Then I moved down her drenched body and lifted her left leg and ducked under it and lay it on my back as I bent to my job and buried my face into Roma's overflowing and aromatic fuckhole full of Cesar's and her cum. I was voracious. Suddenly I realized my own cock was semi-hard! Maybe hard enough to get into Roma's pussy! The overload of visual stimulation from their fucking, the noises made, the scent, worked a miracle! I climbed up onto the couch and assumed Cesar's earlier position.

"What are you doing?" Roma asked, looking at me in confusion.

I got down on top of her firm tits and felt her hot body against mine all the way to my thighs. I adjusted my angle of attack and drove my hips down and forward until the tip of my cock was at Roma's red-hot and leaking entry. The contact set off fireworks in my head and I just humped forward and my cock slid through Roma's stretched and slick opening with almost no resistance and plowed deeply into her pussy full of Cesar's hot cum. I wrapped my arms around her and began kissing her ardently. Roma's face was very hot and sweaty and salty and her astonished eyes looked into mine as I began fucking her.

"Oh my God! Babe! Oh! Fuck me Lover, FUCK ME!"

I pumped in and out of Roma's cunt and felt all the hot liquid on my balls and soaking the couch and her thighs. I could hear my dick slurp and slide in the gooey mess. I felt my dick getting a bit stiffer in response to the stimulus of the slimy suction and rubbing of my sensitive glans deep in Roma's love box.

"Roma! Oh God! Roma! You feel unbelievable Babe! So hot! So slippery! I'm fucking you using Cesar's cum as lube! Oh shit! I'm not gonna last long!" I panted.

"You like that feeling, Deck?" she gasped. "You like knowing your Roma's cunt is full of another man's cum and you're cock is deep in it in me!? Roma taunted. We looked into each other's faces like wild beasts as we rutted. I was slamming down and up into Roma's pussy as she was pulling me in with her hands on my ass, burying me to my balls. "Feel it Babe? Feel all that hot cum cooking you dick in my oven?" We kissed hot as a welder's arc.

I had not cum in a woman in decades. The pressure in my ball sack was almost painful. I felt every nerve in my penis being touched by Roma's insides. Overload. I hit the wall. "OH FUCK!!" I yelled, "I'M CUMMING!!" and long unused muscles and plumbing contracted, pulsed, swelled, and then fired a mighty salvo of my own built-up, steaming, heavy load of semen with tremendous force into Roma's hungry snatch. Rope after scalding rope blasted out of me and Roma's pussy immediately became oven hot and slicker as my cum backed up and ran out of her opening to scorch my balls. It felt like I'd blown the tip of my dick off inside her.

"OH OH OH!! DECK! SO HOT!! I'M CUMMING!!" Roma loudly exclaimed and she pulled me deep into her sex and began thrusting and rocking her hips as I felt her love channel contracting around my wilting dick within her. Sizzling mixed cum, Roma's, mine and Cesar's, blew out around my impaled shaft to bath my lower abdomen, balls and the couch.

Roma and I lay motionless, totally exhausted, for a few minutes trying to catch our wind and come back to earth. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed softly, lovingly.

"I can't believe we did this," I said.

"You!? I can't believe I did this!" Roma giggled and pinched my ass. "What happened to Cesar?"

I got up on my elbows on the couch atop Roma and we both looked and there sat Cesar on that brown chair facing us and stroking his big Spanish sausage, again drooling precum. He had a huge smile on his face after enjoying our show.

"You were great! Both of you! Deck! I thought you couldn't get it hard, Amigo? That was so fucking hot to watch! My balls are on fire again," he said.

"Oh dear," Roma said with concern.

"Don't worry you caliente señora you! We all need a break and everyone needs something to drink," he said matter of factly. "Then we can see about the next act in this play, Si?" and he shook his stiff meat a few times up and down causing drips of pre to fly, and then he rose from the chair and strutted to the bar.

Roma and I looked at each other and laughed as we slid about in our combined perspiration and struggled to get up off the couch.