Cesar, a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roma went on, "I could feel his dick throbbing in my mouth and pre-cum going down my throat as he leaked. My pussy was soaking the sheet on the couch as it ran down my thighs I was leaking so much! I could feel my pussy throbbing and little jolts going from it up to my stomach. I sucked him for a little bit but couldn't get him into my throat like I got you, he was too big. I stopped here and laid back on the couch and opened my thighs so Cesar could see my wet pussy. He looked at it like a hungry wolf at a lamb. He knelt down and took my legs and put them over his big shoulders and he buried his face in my pussy, sticking his tongue right in and licking all around, hitting my spot. I came in his mouth," this ended with a gasp as I buried my face and tongue in Roma's pussy here, making her cum again.

Roma's pussy was like an ice cream store! 40 flavors! Only all this ice cream was either warm or hot! The combined fluids were like a super liquor shot, totally intoxicating and delicious. My Roma's cum mixed with Cesar's cum, a sort of oily thick combo like eating a clam. I couldn't get enough! I was sucking Roma dry and when she came I was gifted another big glob of her and his cum. My mouth, beard and face were smeared all over with it. The aroma was fantastic! I even moved my head down enough to get my tongue into Roma's butt crack to capture the overflow making it past my mouth. I paid homage to her asshole with a few licks too, making her flinch a couple of times. She wasn't all quiet now, she was moaning and grunting in sensual overdrive. The couch sheet was dark with all the fluids now but added to the ambience of fragrance, pure animal!

Roma was quiet a few moments as she recovered from her orgasm and regained her wind. I was now just lightly licking her entire vagge area and planting little kisses around it and on her thighs. I looked up into her face and it was literally angelic, full of bliss, and some perspiration.

Roma now picked up where she left off, "After I came Cesar knelt-up and twisted me around to sit up and he put my legs around his waist and held me behind the knees and pulled my butt toward the edge of the couch seat. "Wait!" I told him. In the table drawer, KY. This time you'll get in."

At this time I went to that table drawer and retrieved one of the toys I'd gotten Roma, a medium-sized lifelike cock. The KY was already on the table and I applied some to the dildo, then some more on Roma's poor battered puss.

"Cesar got the tube and put some on his fingers and massaged it around my kitty and it felt really nice, cool, slippery. He slipped some inside on his fingers too. Then he put some on his fat pulsing cock and spread it all over, especially the head where it mixed with his own slippery stuff dripping out. Then he positioned himself between my thighs again and lifted my legs around his waist and moved forward a little until his big cock head was touching my pussy opening. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down my inner lips a few times spreading the KY good and then he stopped and pushed the hot tip of his dick into my waiting pussy. We looked at each other and he bent forward and down and we kissed as he began slowly sinking that monster meat pole of his deep into my tummy!"

As Roma recalled Cesar's grand entry into her, I slowly inserted the dildo into her at the same moment and once again she drew in a long gasping breath. She reached down and grabbed my wrists ensuring I didn't overdo it. I didn't go too deep, just worked it on the sensitive areas near Roma's opening. I began simulating Cesar's fucking Roma. Her pussy was now so moist with all the cum and KY it was making squelching and sucking noises and her insides spasmed.

"Oh my GOD!! It's so BIG!!," Roma loudly said. "I could feel him sliding every inch into me until his balls hit my butt and he stopped to let me get used to being so stuffed! It hurt a little at first, but all the KY helped a lot, not like the first try without it."

Roma was laying with her feet on the couch, legs spread, my hand fucking her pussy with the dildo as she moved herself in time with my strokes, meeting my in with her down.

"It felt so gooooddd! So long since I'd had that feeling," she cooed, a smile on her face. "Cesar pulled back and pushed in a few times, slow, until I felt looser and he moved easier with everything lubricated now. He started fucking me with long strokes, then short ones with just the first few inches of his penis in my hole, hitting spots that made me tingle all over. He bent over and we wrapped each other in our arms and kissed more and the fire from my pussy was making me crazy and I was shoving my tongue down Cesar's throat and he was sucking it and shoving his in mine! He kissed my ears and neck and bit me on the neck and then sucked on my nipples as he went deep, shallow, deep, shallow, slow, fast. I came and came like a fire hose! My whole lower belly felt like it was full of electricity and heat! I never felt this before."

Roma was now lost in her own pornographic video playing on the insides of her closed eyelids. She was gasping and moaning as I simulated Cesar's dick doing her and she fucked back madly onto my hand. She was perspiring again, a lot, and breathing deep and rapid. Her massive breasts heaved up and down with each breath, sweat beading between them, her nipples now red without being sucked, and stone hard. Her body could have heated an igloo. She continued with her erotic narrative, her voice picking up speed now with raspy intakes of air.

"He fucked me for what felt like an hour and I was in Heaven the whole time! I put my legs around him and pulled him in hard with each in stroke he did. He began to moan and grunt and his breathing came fast and hard. Sweat was dripping off his face onto my tits. I felt his cock getting bigger in me, throbbing as he started going in and out faster and faster, and then only using the first half of his cock in me he began gasping and thrusting slower as he said loud 'I'm cumming!' and I felt his cock jump and swell and then felt the hot jets of his cum shooting deep into my pussy, filling it up to overflowing quickly, hot slurry running down my ass cheeks. The boiling cum made me yell and cum very hard as Cesar continued to empty into my cunt and then he collapsed on top of me! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!"

Roma went rigid and raised her ass up on the couch as she had a very strong orgasm on my hand and dildo, her cum actually spraying out a bit over my hand and onto the couch sheet. Then she flopped back down and almost appeared to have passed-out. Wow!

I slowly extracted the dildo from Roma's pussy. It didn't come out easy! There was a suction and grip on it so that I had to rotate it gently and pull to break it free and get it out. She was vacuum-sealed!

I leaned over and hugged my beautiful woman and kissed her lightly on the lips and lay my head on her chest. I could hear her heart beating and dropping from high speed to normal. Her flesh was damp with sweat. I got the blanket off the floor and put it over her again to keep her from getting a chill. We both calmed down and rested for maybe twenty minutes. My skivvies were drenched in my pre-cum and now were uncomfortably cold on my groin.

We lay there quietly enjoying the afterglow of lovemaking and then Roma began stroking my head and face and stirred, adjusting her body more comfortably on the couch.

"Cesar and I laid here just like this, calming down after fucking so hard," Roma said. "We pet each other and began kissing again and we both started getting aroused again quickly, even after that last major orgasm!"

I could hear Roma's excitement in her words and her legs began to flex under the blanket.

Roma continued, "We began to rub each other's body, me stroking his prick as it began to get stiff again, and he was stroking my kitty and fingering me getting me hot and wet again. We were kissing hard again now, moaning into each other's mouth, humping each other's hand. Finger me Deck, please! Rub my clit!"

I got up on my knees and reached beneath the blanket where it was very warm and got to Roma's steaming sex and began running my finger up and down the slit, massaging her lips and then inserting my right forefinger into her open, which elicited a deep sigh from Roma as I sank my finger into her scalding depths. I could feel her vagge pulsing with her heartbeat and excitement as her lubrication flowed over my finger and hand. She had her eyes closed and sort of a grimace on as she humped my hand. I bent down to kiss her and her right arm went round my neck and yanked me hard into her as she devoured my mouth and thrust her tongue into my mouth. Then she released me and continued her replay of her fucking Cesar.

"Cesar kissed me all over and licked and sucked my nipples driving me crazy! My pussy was on fire again! Cesar told me sit up and then he sat on the couch with his big dick sticking straight up again now and drooling more pre-cum. He told me straddle him, and I did, and then he guided my down with his hands on my hips and I felt his cock enter my wet hole and slide deep inside in one smooth motion as I put my ass on his thighs. I could actually feel his dick throbbing inside me. He kissed me and licked my neck and nibbled it and then tilted me back to kiss and suck my tits and nipples some more. I felt his hand lifting my hips and pushing them down again as he fucked himself with my body. I could smell our sex in a cloud wafting up into my face, and I could hear his fuckstick sliding in my wetness as I went up and down, riding him, my pussy sucking him in. Oh my God it felt so wonderful after so many years without having a man in me! We just got hotter and hotter as we kissed and fucked and I began having a train of orgasms, pouring juice down all over Cesar's balls and soaking the couch some more. When my hot liquid drenched him Cesar moaned loud and began rocking his hips and moving me faster up and down on his hard cock deep in my belly. I kept cumming and cumming! Cesar started to bang up into me and growled 'I'm cumming again! I'm cumming...' and again I felt the red hot squirts hitting the roof of my pussy and then his cum gushing out around his cock and making it so slick. We kissed hard and I hugged him tight as I came one last time, very hard, and yelled in his ear "I'm cumming too!"

Roma was thrashing on the couch again now as I fucked her with my fingers and she gave one last hard shudder and shrieked, went rigid, and then her pussy exploded her wine all over my hand and wrist, and the blanket and couch. Roma gasped for breath and then went limp once again and lay there panting, perspiration rivulets running off her forehead and neck.

I slowly and gently stroked her poor pussy and then put my arms around Roma and leaned in to kiss her lightly on the mouth. She opened her pretty blue eyes and looked into mine and then got a big smile on her face.

"When we finished," she said, "Cesar looked at me and said 'That's for your Declan'." And Roma laughed.

Without touching myself or even getting hard, I ejaculated violently in my underwear.

6

I spent the night with Roma that night and we slept like death until almost noon next day! We had moved to her bedroom and bed from the couch downstairs and we lay there touching and kissing and loving.

"Did you enjoy last night, Deck?" she asked, a little unsurely.

"HELLYEAH!" I replied loudly! "You told that story so hot I shot-off in my pants without touching myself!"

Roma giggled and hugged me close to her, kissing me all over my face. "You really liked it then!" she exclaimed. "I was afraid that after I actually did it with Cesar you'd change your mind and be angry or upset and maybe never want to see me anymore. But you really enjoyed it! I'm surprised, but not surprised. You always hinted at doing it. It was lots of fun, I enjoyed it too, he fucks good, and I'm sure Cesar enjoyed it to the max as well!" she laughed.

"I'm positive he did, Love! No man alive could not enjoy themselves fucking you!" I said. "You are one hot Gypsy!"

"And his second time he dedicated to you because I told him all about your fantasy with him and me and it turned him on more than I thought it would when I said you'd be eating me after him." She gave me that bright smile again.

Well, we'll let it rest for a bit, " I said. "We're all pretty tuckered-out after yesterday!"

"Not to mention sore," Roma said. We laughed.

After showering and eating, Roma and I spent the day shopping and having lunch before returning to her home.

Once the bags were unloaded and put on the kitchen counter I told Roma I had to go to do some business home on the PC, get some bills out, write a couple of emails.

"That's okay, take care of stuff. I'm making dinner for Cesar and me to thank him for yesterday."

I had a slight pang of jealousy, but it was only right they celebrate a great night. "Okay, Babe, enjoy, and by all means tell him thank you from me too! I appreciate his "dedication." Roma stared at me and then we both laughed. I headed home.

Just about news hour at eleven that night my cell rang. Roma.

"What's up Doll? Supper go well? Didn't poison the poor guy, did ya?" I joked.

"Wiseass!" she barked. "Supper went very well and for dessert he fed me another creampie right from his throbbing hot big cock and into my throat!"

"Holy shit!" was all I could say.

"He's always horny. Spanish, you know? Can't get enough. "Listen, we talked awhile too and I spoke of all the wild sex things you come up with and he said he's ready to have a get-together, all three of us. He thinks it will be hot and it won't be his first threesome. He said he knows you now and likes you and feels comfortable."

My ears rang and my heart thudded a half-dozen beats. "No shit!?" Now the unmistakable throb in my drawers.

"Whenever we're ready and everyone has the time. I want to recover more yet from last time, so I'll figure when and arrange it with you guys. Okay?"

"HELLYEAH!"

"I'm looking forward to it myself, much to my own astonishment!" Roma exclaimed.

7

It was Fall and I helped Roma decorate her place for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Cesar actually showed-up one afternoon and pitched-in and we ended having beers around the fire pit in the yard. Roma and I spent days at farm markets for pumpkins and turnips and such, wandered a corn maze, guzzled warm apple cider, built a scarecrow on her front lawn. Roma preferred the heat of Summer, but Fall was my time of year! Cool crisp air, leaves whirling on the wind, the smell of wood smoke in the air.

The week before Halloween I arrived at Roma's on Saturday afternoon to catch the Notre Dame-Michigan game. She still wasn't too "up" on all things football, but she enjoyed watching the action and sharing the fun, and tolerated my shouts, cusses and criticism of officials' ineptitude!

We were watching the game in the big room on the very couch all the action happened on some weeks past. Roma brought in some beers and sat next to me and was in a happy mood I at first attributed to Notre Dame being so far ahead.

"What are you up to tomorrow, Sweetie," Roma asked me, looking at me with mischievous eyes and a smile.

"Thought I'd sleep late, maybe catch the Jets game, then clean-up and come get you for dinner at Outback or someplace."

In a gleeful tone, "Ooooo, good! Let's have an early supper because we're going to come back here after and I have a special dessert planned for you." her face beaming with twinkling eyes and wide smile.

About five, after the Jets lost again, I arrived at Roma's and picked her up for supper and we wound-up at a new place she'd seen online, Villa Lisbon, a Portuguese place. Roma had obviously spent time getting herself perfect with makeup and hair, she was gorgeous. She was wearing a blue print 'A' line cotton dress with blue sandals. Always coordinated! Her sexy hot tanned perfectly shaped legs and calves, without hose, were whistle-worthy! She has a nose for good eats, I'll tell you! It was excellent, and not too hard on the wallet.

We were back at her big manse by eight and I set to constructing a blaze in the fireplace. Roma had gone up to change into more comfortable loungewear, which turned-out to be a sheer black nighty through which one could see all her attributes, especially her pert nipples, as she was commando beneath it! As I got the fire flaring Roma was rustling-up some cocktail fixings. The doorbell chimed. Eight-thirty... wonder who?

I heard Roma greeting the caller without even grabbing a robe or other covering, and then a male voice that I finally recognized as Cesar's! Hope nothing's wrong.

A smiling Cesar and Roma came into the great room and I greeted Cesar with the customary bro hug and handshake. He looked good in a form-fitting polo shirt and tight jeans.

"What brings you here at this hour?" I asked. "Nothing's wrong I hope."

"Oh no amigo! Roma told me you guys were going to eat and then come back to relax and have some cocktails and she invited me over to hang out with you a while," he said grinning ear to ear.

Hmmm. Okay. Something's up. I looked at Roma and she was glowing and smiling at me.

"Cesar brought that special dessert I promised you this afternoon," she excitedly announced.

No!! Holy shit!! It's happening! Our threesome. Now, tonight, here!! My pulse quickened and I felt my dick throb with it and I think I may have flushed as it got suddenly quite warm in the room, not from the fireplace.

Cesar was putting his jacket on the chair and picked-up the TV remote flicking through stations. I looked at Roma who was still beaming at me.

"You're telling me that we three are going to have a party tonight?" I almost couldn't get the words out I was so excited.

"Yes we are, my Love! A big party! And I'm the center of attention!" And she grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed me hard on the mouth. "It's okay with you, right?" she asked.

"HELLYEAH!!" I yelled, startling Cesar who snapped his head around to see what was up.

"I knew you would be, you pervert bastard," Roma laughed and kissed me again. "I am so horny and ready for this! I'm leaking already!"

Roma grasped my upper arms with her hands and guided me to the brown chair in front of the TV, shooing Cesar out of the way as she did so.

"Now you just have a seat here, front row center, and watch the party Lover," and she pecked me on the lips.

Cesar was standing in the center of the room now next to the TV and watching Roma and I with a big smile on his face. "It's been a while for me, Deck, having a group thing. I hope you're up for it and enjoy it as much as I know I'm going to! This will be great! I'm okay with you joining-in whenever you want, amigo. You just be careful where you put that ass of yours though or you could get a surprise," and he winked as he grabbed my should and squeezed. I felt my asshole flinch as he said this.

Roma shut the TV off and put some mood music on the streaming system. Smooth jazz. Sexy. As she was standing by the digital controller near the fireplace, the lamp and fire light shined through the thin mesh of Roma gown illuminating her curves and tantalizing Cesar and me. He long gray-white hair hung in curls over the collar of her nighty, an outstanding contrast to the black material. The light also shone through the lower portion of the gown and between Roma's pretty legs and thighs revealing their length from the floor to her butt and hinting at the 'V' at the very top where Heaven awaited. For our age, Roma was truly a beauty to behold, dressed or naked, always oozing class. She actually seemed to be aging backward since we first got back together. She attributed this to recovering happiness.

Cesar was sitting on the couch now watching Roma as was I from the wingback. Cesar and I looked at one another and grinned silly shit-eating grins guys do when they know something great's about to happen, like a touchdown! I saw Cesar stroke himself through his jeans and I was squeezing my own gear through my slacks.