CFNM Beginings

Story Info
Beginning of the journey in to CFNM.
2.8k words
4.3
9.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started many summers ago. I was 19, She was probably 25 or 26 years old. We knew each other for the last few years. Actually, the families were known to each other well as we happened to be next door neighbours.

Let's say her name was 'S'.

We were good friends and used to play and spend time together. A lot of games that young people played in those days. We would play hide and seek, badminton and many other games together. I was fond of tickling her as she used to jump at the mention of tickling and it was a game I used to play often with her to keep her under control. I never realised that the same game would one day make me loose all control that I desired and that she will be the one in control of things, yes all things including me.

It so happened, that my parents had to leave town for a few days as there was some issue in our extended family in another town. I couldn't have accompanied them as I had studies and also my parents weren't sure how much time it would take for them to sort the family issue out. Also, I was not involved or concerned with the issue at all. So as they were preparing to leave me back at home, their one worry was, how would I live all by myself. This was something that had never happened in my life earlier and my parents would hear nothing from me when I told them that I was quite capable of managing things on my own.

This is where our neighbours stepped in. Essentially S and her mother. Now, my parents were pretty fond of S as they missed having a daughter of their own and then, when she and her mother promised to look after me it was all settled that I could live for next 10-15 days alone at my own house under the supervision of S and her mother, essentially S's mother. The arrangement was that I will either have food at S's house or they will provide me here and S's older brother, who was in his early thirties would sleep over with me at my house in the night so that I don't have to alone at home for the night. S's older brother was a nice bloke, worked a corporate job, was always good to me but was a guy of his own will and enjoyed life to the full. I didn't mind him spending the night at my place with him. Also, he was far senior to me in age and we never spoke on many issues as he kept the elder bro attitude towards me.

So with all arrangements settled, my parents departed happily to sort out the family issue to our relatives home that evening.

Things moved smoothly for the first two days and nights as I would go over to either S's house for having my meals or she would come over and we would have our meal together which was always cooked lovingly by her mother and she used to bring over. Her brother would come late in the night and sleep over in my parent's bedroom while I would study and sleep in my room.

Things changed on the third night when S's brother decided to go out with his colleagues after work and then decided to sleep over at a friends place and then leave for the weekend in the morning with his friends out of town. No amount of pleading from S's mom worked as regards her commitment to my parents as he would not listen to his mother. This created a problem as to who would come to sleep over with me in the night. I clearly opted for being left alone as I once again said I was fully capable of taking care of myself under all circumstances, but auntie (S's mother) would have none of it.

That's when S volunteered to spend the night at my place with me.

Auntie gave the proposal a thought. I kept nodding my head in negative as it was something that was not required. Finally, auntie agreed to S's proposal and lo and behold, I had a new baby sitter for the night for me, my dear friend S. All this while I had thought that while S was nearly 6 years older than me, it was I who was the guardian here. Little did I realise that the tables had turned on me, or soon they were going to eventually.

So post dinner, myself and S retired to our house, I went into my room and S just followed me there. S was quite used to coming to my room unlike her elder brother and so she probably thought it was normal. Also, she didn't knew that for the last two nights me and her elder brother were sleeping in different rooms. I offered her my parents bedroom but she immediately denied saying she was more comfortable in my room. My room had a large queen size bed. I think it was big enough to accommodate both of us, but then, I hadn't ever slept with another adult in my bed, so I was quite unaware of the experience that it would create.

Nevertheless, me and S started to talk as none of us were sleepy at that point of time. S started to fiddle with things on my study table, when I realised that under the books I had carelessly hidden my girlie magazine, as I was not worried of anyone discovering it as I was all by myself these days. But now I was in some real danger and I had to do something quick. I needed to distract S away from my desk. I tried pointing her out a couple of new poster that I had put up in my room but she wasn't interested a bit in sports related stuff. She continued to shuffle through the books on my study table and I then offered her to go to kitchen together to get water for the night. She answered that we shall do it in sometime. Running out of patience I literally pulled her away from the study desk which quite shocked her. That she should not think this to be a tactic to pull her away from seeing something that she shouldn't was quite obvious and she immediately turned towards the desk again. That's when my quick thinking worked and I began my tickling game. Yes, the same game with which I was always able to control S.

As S walked back to my study, I moved from behind and started to tickle her around her waist and under arms and in the process begin to pull her back. My aim was not to allow her to turn and get her under my control and move away from the table. I thus also also started moving backwards in a manner wherein I was able to pull S along with me. S began to struggle, but she had been taken in from behind in a surprise move and she wasn't able to do much but to shriek and shout at me to leave her or it wouldn't be nice. I was delighted and laughing at my success that I didn't realise when I moved so far behind that both me and S fell on the bed. I fell on my back and S on top of me, of course with her back towards me. However, despite the fall, I continued to tickle S who now was wriggling all over me as we were both on the bed with S on top of me.

Now, since it was night time and we were both wearing PJs. S was wearing a night gown and I was in loose shorts and tees. Since I was not very fond of boxers I wore a brief underwear, which I would take off before going to bed and just wear some loose shorts for comfort. I didn't realise, that our respective dresses were going to cause a lot of trouble now.

As S was on top me, but on her back, her big hips were now grinding my dick, which I never realised as to when it became hard like a pole. I think probably at that young age testosterone is high and such things happen quickly. I do not think S understood it also immediately as she continued to shriek and shout but played the tickling game. She continued to grind me because she was actually attempting to get up and free herself from my grip, but the more she would attempt to stand, the more she had to push her hips down, right on top of my dick. Suddenly, upon this realisation, I was embarrassed and excited both at the same time. I began to though enjoy this new feeling of soft hips plunging on my hard organ and I kept pulling S down. S started suddenly saying that I was being a bad boy now, but she didn't say this in anger but in a manner with some amusement. Our game lasted another 4-5 minutes by when I was feeling pre-cum on my shorts and S must have felt my hard organ pushing in between her hip crack plenty of times. She freed herself but laughingly said to me that I was being a bad boy now. Suddenly, I was seeing her not as a friend but a woman who was 6-7 years older to me in age and was looking very sexy accusing me laughingly of being a bad boy. I quickly went into the bathroom to avoid any further embarrassment.

The reasons I went into the bathroom were manifold, one I was embarrassed as my hard on from my thin shorts was sticking out, second I had pre cum sticking on my shorts which I wanted to clean out and third I wanted to calm my self down. I was excited, but no way I was in a situation to give my hard on a release as S was just on the other side of the door. I quickly decided to have a shower as S called me out from the room. I told her it was a customary shower that I took prior to go to bed as an excuse. By the time I came out of the bathroom after my shower, I saw that S had already gone off to sleep on one side of my bed. I went to the study table as I reminisced what happened in my room some ten minutes back.

With S already asleep on my bed, I had two choices now, one to jump in the bed from the other side and two go and sleep in my parents bedroom. Now I had never slept in my parents bedroom and was mighty uncomfortable doing so but I was also not accustomed to someone sleeping in the same bed as me. So I contemplated for the next 15 minutes the situation. I saw S was fast asleep now, with her back towards the centre of the bed and she was facing outside. So I decided, that this was how I should also go to sleep as I will be more comfortable sleeping in my own bed.

I quietly climbed into my bed from the other side, taking care not to disturb the fast asleep S. The problem was we had to share the comforter. AC was humming softly, there was complete silence, I had switched off the lights and now with the bedside lamp off, there was darkness too, with some light filtering from outside through the windows. I could hear S breathing softly as she went into a slumber. I do not recollect when I slept but I was soon asleep, in my loose shorts and tees with S sleeping beside me in her cotton nightgown.

I do not know when this happened, I mean at what time in the night, but when I was woken up I found that I was sleeping right next to S. I was in fact hugging her from behind. My dick was hard again and it was pushing against the wide hips of S, right in the centre. I was getting a feeling that I was rubbing my hard on on her butt. I was slowly becoming more conscious, as I kept coming out of sleep and also my excitement was growing. I didn't know what to do and for a couple of minutes I just laid there the way I had woken up. It was still pitch dark and I could only make out slight silhouettes of everything. I kept on contemplating the situation and then I suddenly realised.

I realised that it wasn't me who was rubbing his hard on on S's hips, but it was rather the other way, wherein S was moving her hips in a manner that they were rubbing against my hard erect dick. Moment the reality of the situation seeped in, my excitement quadrupled and I became still. I kept thinking what to do next. Should I move away or should I stay as I was. That's what I was thinking. I must have been thinking for the last 2-3 minutes and I didn't realise that suddenly S had shifted her hand and it had fallen behind her back and the palm of her hand was now almost resting on my hard organ. I could also feel slight movement of her arm. Softly massaging my hard on. I was completely stunned and dumb founded now.

Suddenly the S moved her hand and pushed it inside my shorts, which was just loosely tied around my waist with an elastic. She took grip of my hard on. I was shocked beyond belief at what was happening. I was in her grip and absolutely immovable not knowing what to do. Sensing my dilemma, S quickly turned to face me, she let go and very quickly gripped my organ again. She was up and awake, looking me in the eye. She whispered to me, its payback time. I was shocked and didn't know how to react. S could completely sense my confused and aroused state of affairs. Suddenly in one swift motion she pulled my loose shorts down to my ankles. Further with her feet she pushed my shorts out of my legs and got up to pick them and threw them far away in the room. I suddenly realised I was fully naked waist downwards. This was the first time in my adult life that I had faced a situation where I was naked with a female. Though we were inside the comforter and it covered us, still both me and S were aware of my nakedness from waist downwards. S did not stop there and quickly pulled my Tees right to my neck and very swiftly she pushed them off my head and shoulders. Now my t shirt was in her hand too and I was completely naked. I was holding on to the comforter at my neck and pressing it down my feet to ensure I wasn't exposed, but then it was one single large comforter and S was well within it. She threw my t shirt also next to my shorts.

She hugged my tight. I was now lying straight on my back. S had one leg on top of me. Her thighs feeling my hard dick and pressing to it. My one hand was pressed and stuck between her and my body. She was holding on to the other in a firm grip as her arm went over my chest and stomach to hold my other hand down. She admonished me. Close your eyes and sleep now, she said. She herself had shut her eyes. I was completely under her grip. She was fully clothed in her nightgown and I was fully naked and pinned under her grip. My first CFNM tryst.

I kept thinking about my situation and my hard on refused to die down. I do not know when I feel asleep under S's grip. But when I got up. S was not in bed. Neither she was in the room. I was fully naked but my t shirt and shorts were there at the foot of the bed, nicely folded and kept for me. I got off from the bed and wore my clothes. I came out of my room to the lobby area where I found S sitting and going through a magazine. I looked at her but avoided her gaze.

She loudly wished me good morning and asked me how was my night. I could look her in the eye nor could I respond. She got up, walked to me, raised my chin with her palm and winked at me. She said she was going home and will be back later tonight for more....be prepared.

Those were her parting words as she left me standing there at the door of my room in my house.

End of part 1