Cfnm Muslim Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
My adventure with my 1st ever female crush.
1.1k words
3.61
7.2k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Vaibhav from Hyderabad, India and I always have a fetish for Muslim girls that wear the burkha (a dress where they cover their whole body).

My love story started from the 1st day of college where I saw a beautiful girl covered from head to toe in an Abaya entering the class on her 1st day. I was absolutely mesmerized after looking at her beautiful eyes and her seductive figure, all hidden inside the veil.

After she sat in the 1st seat I could not stop staring at her, I even got a hardon while looking at her constantly. After a while I couldn't take it anymore and I started jerking off in my back bench, and unfortunately she had to look behind for some reason and she suddenly saw me jerking off which was not very clear to look at but she did understand what I was doing. She took a few seconds to understand what I was doing, but my hands just weren't stopping, even more after she looking at me, and then suddenly my cum splashed over my bench and she saw that cum splashing. She suddenly put her hands on her eyes and turned back in disgust.

This went on and on for the next few days, I was constantly jerking off to her and everytime she turned back to see what was happening she saw me jerking off. I could not resist not cumming after she looked at me.

A month had passed by and I was desperate to get her attention, so I then decided to sit behind r bench and grab her attention.

I started throwing erasers down and requested her to pick it up, but she refused to pick it up for me, I tried asking for her notes, she refused that as well, I tried so hard to grab her attention, but she just wouldn't care, I gave up after a month as I realized that she doesn't care.

The next day I went back to my last seat as I had given up pursuing her but the thought of her was not leaving my mind. I unzipped my pants and started jerking off to her again, this time in lunch break, she was about to exit the class when she turned back, and I wasn't sitting right behind her, she noticed that I went back to the last bench again, and she was coming to confront me about something.

I got really scared I put my penis back in my pants and pretended I was not jerking off anymore, after she came near me to confront me about it she asked me, "Why did you go back to the last bench? Do you hate me? I was perplexed, I just didn't know what to tell her, I told her that I really like her and that I gave up on her because she wasn't reciprocating.

She then came closer to me and told me to prove that I really like her, I dick started twitching automatically, she noticed that and gave me a smirk. She then sat beside me and told me to shut up and not utter a word she then unzipped my pants and tried taking my button out, which made it a little awkward, I pulled out the button myself and she started feeling the width of the penis inside my underwear, she used to wear a glove all the time, she suddenly took out the glove from her hands and lowered my underwear and help my penis in her hands and she started examining it, she saw that my penis was uncircumcised, she was a little weirded about it.

She started stroking it, and asked me about how I felt, I was absolutely enjoying every bit of what she was doing to me, I asked her to go a little faster and she started stroking faster. She asked me if it's hurting me as she is doing it very fast, but I told her to continue at the same pace

She then started asking me all sorts of questions about my penis as she was curious about it, she had never seen or touched one. I wasn't able to answer her questions as I was too busy enjoying her stroking me, in between I stopped answering her questions, she got annoyed and stopped stroking me. I got annoyed and asked her why she stopped, she told me to answer her question and only then she would continue with what she is doing, she went on for a while and suddenly I splashed my jizz all over, a little even fell on her. She walked away in disgust.

I was so worried, about whether she will stop talking to me again. I cleaned up myself and went to her and apologized about the incident with her she didn't seem interested and she asked me to meet her in near the washrooms after the school ends.

The last bell had finally rung and there was no one left in the college expect both of us. I went near the washrooms and she was standing outside waiting for me, she then asked me to enter the ladies washroom, but I was hesitant as it's the ladies washroom, she refused to enter the gents washroom. She then pushed me inside the washroom and got inside and locked the door from the inside.

I was extremely tensed I just didn't know how someone would react if they found me inside. She then asked me to show how I pee as she wanted to know how males look when urinating out of curiosity. I was hesitant initially and then she unzipped me and made me take my penis out, I wasn't able to walk with the pant at the bottom, she made me totally take out my pant and I was able to walk, she found it weird that I wore the shirt while my pant was off. She made me takeout my shirt as well and I was totally naked in front a muslim girl who was fully covered while, she asked me to then pee in the commode and she noticing how the urine comes out of the penis.

She held my penis while I was pissing and directed it around like a pipe, I could see her enjoying it, she wished she had a pipe just like me, as it would make life much easier.

I was fully erect and horny I wanted to fuck her so hard, and I requested her if I can fuck her, and she gave me a warning that even if I touch her I will get into trouble. But as a reward for my patients I will get.......

To be continued