Cfnm Muslim Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
My adventure with Zarina after she invites me home.
841 words
3.89
4.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fully erect and horny I wanted to fuck her so hard, and I requested her if I can fuck her, and she gave me a warning that even if I touch her I will get into trouble. But as a reward for my patience, I will get a handjob! She asked me to get my cock closer to her hand and starts jerking me. I then asked her if I can get some lube for my penis as it felt a little dry. She told me that she had some moisturizer in her bag, but she doesn't want to use it on me and instead put her hand inside her veil spat on it and put her hand on my penis and started jerking me again

This time my penis felt well lubricated with all her spit on my penis, sliding through, feeling nice and wet. Her wet spit on my dick felt so good that I couldn't hold my cum for any longer and I finally splashed my jizz all over myself and she started laughing after looking at my pathetic condition. She asked me to wear my clothes and get ready so that I can go out.

She then walked out and asked me to follow her but without anyone else noticing. I then kept following her till her house and she asked me to get in. When I asked her about her parents she told me that she lives alone and her parents are from Adilabad. She then made me some coffee and served me and as I was drinking a little coffee fell on my shirt and pant which made me feel uncomfortable.

After seeing the coffee stains on my shirt and pant, she insisted that she will put the shirt and pant in the washing machine . She made me remove my shirt and pant and now I was only in my underwear which also had visible coffee stains. This time she also asked me to remove my underwear and for which I declined. She then tried pulling my underwear forcefully as I was resisting my underwear tore.

I was completely naked in front of a clothed chick who's face I never saw, she started laughing at me and I got very embarrassed about it. She then asked me to go and take a shower while she prepares dinner for us to eat. As soon as I enter into the bathroom to take a shower, Zarina barged in and told me to not bolt the door as I have nothing to hide from her, she has already seen me naked and me hiding it from her doesn't make any difference.

She then asks me to bathe in front of her while she will watch me bathe as she never saw a male bathing. She then started talking to me during my bath, and I was answering her questions, she seemed curious to know about the male genitals as if her sexuality has always been suppressed. She insisted on washing my penis to know hot it feels while washing, she took soap and started scrubbing my dick and my balls and after a while we were done with dinner.

As she has washed my genitals I was hard, I could not get it down, the more I thought about it the harder it god, as I entered into the front room after drying myself up she asked me to take out the towel from my waist as it obstructs her view of my penis. She grabbed the towel from my waist and saw that my dick was hard again. She was surprised to see that and told me to not touch it for a while as she will take care of it after dinner

She then served me dinner on the table while I was eating she told me to lift my bowl, after I lifted it she pulled out the table cloth, when I asked her about why she did it, she told me that she wanted to have a clear vision of what my penis is doing and that she always wants to see it!! I then finished my dinner.

After a while I heard a ring at the door I quickly went running into the bedroom to hide. I then heard Zarina entering the bedroom I was hiding in, I then came to approach Zarina and she suddenly help my crouch and started squeezing it softly in order to measure it's thickness, I was hard while she held my crouch, this time I felt her hands were softer than usual and her technique of holding me by my crouch felt different. I then saw another lady in the burkha entering into the room. I felt shocked and I asked Zarina to turn back and see who that lady at the door was, but the lady at the door said that I'm Zarina and that holding my penis is her friend Sumaiya. As soon as I looked at Sumaiya she....................

To be continued