Cfnm Muslim Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
After I met Sumaiya and did things she asked me to.
1.3k words
4
4.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I looked at Sumaiya she started groping me all over my body, and she then went on to grab me by my crouch and took me to Zarina's dressing room. She held me by my cock and dragged me. She took a rope and tied my hands and legs to the bed, now I was unable to even move.

Zarina then came from behind Sumaiya and started touching me and feeling me all over my body, I was feeling a little ticklish, but I was tied up so I was helpless. Zarina then took out her phone and started taking a video of Sumaiya groping and touching me all over my naked body, while I was helplessly watching them. I requested Zarina to stop recording the video, but she refused to pay attention to what I did and Sumaiya started jerking me off.

Zarina then started speaking to someone on the phone, and I got scared, and suddenly Zarina started asking the person she was talking in the phone about how I was, It took me a second to realize that she was talking to her friend on video call and showing her what Sumaiya was doing to me. I was about to cum, I started screaming while I was about to cum and Sumaiya quickly removed her hands from my dick and told me that I do not get to cum today.

They then asked to me to wear my clothes as they have to go out, they untied me, and I started wearing my clothes as they had asked me to come along with them. As we started walking, we saw a book store where they sell religious books such as the Quran.

But the store had a sign saying "Entry is allowed only for females", Zarina and Sumaiya then entered the store, while I didn't, so they came back to tell me that it is okay for me to enter inside.

As soon as I entered I saw another lady in a Niqaab, She introduced herself as Aisha, she was the wife of the cleric. This women wore a pink niqaab, and had beautiful cat eyes, I could see her shape through the dress, which made me have a buldge in my crouch. Zarina and Sumaiya then went inside to look for something they needed and asked me to look around took if I liked something, but had asked me to not touch anything as it's unholy for me to do so.

While I was walking around the store I saw one of the books had fallen down, as soon as I went to pick it up and put it back in it's respective place Aisha came to me and asked me what my name was, I told her that my name is Vaibhav, and then she started screaming at me for touching the book, Zarina and Sumaiya came running to check what happened, when I and Aisha narrated the incident to her, Zarina got angry at me for not obeying their orders.

Aisha then told them that she saw me stealing something by putting it inside my shirt which wasn't true, I denied that I had stolen something they then told me that they will have to check it for themselves, they then took me to the desk and made me sit on it while Zarina held one hand of mine and Sumaiya held the other.

Aisha then started touching me all over my upper body and couldn't find anything, so they instructed me to take off my shirt, and the moment Aisha saw my abs, she started feeling it, her soft hands running over me made me hard, but since I was in my jeans, my erection wasn't visible. As Aisha found nothing so far she put her hands inside my pocket to see if there is something in it, as she inspected I started getting harder.

Aisha then tells us that there is something hidden inside my pant as she can feel something coming out, it was actually my erection she was feeling, I don't know if she said it on purpose or was she too innocent to know what an erection is, but anyway they made me take off my jeans, and saw my raging hard boner inside my underwear.

I was already embarrassed in my underwear, Aisha then started feeling my crouch to see if there is anything hidden inside it, but ended up finding nothing. She still didn't look convinced. She was constantly feeling my crouch everywhere.

She told me to confess that I stole something before she finds it. I could hear Zarina and Sumaiya grinning from the back, while Aisha winked at them. My face turned red out of embarrassment. She then told me that she we have to check what hidden is inside my underwear. She told me that she is took embarrassed to look at me naked, so she will only put her hand inside my underwear without looking, but if she finds something in it, she may have to take extreme steps. She then put her hand inside my underwear touched around my balls I felt something like a thread in her hands while she was touching me.

She then took out her hands and had a locket in her hand. I then realized that the locket was already in her hand and she decided to frame me. I denied her allegation and tried to yell back at her and suddenly Zarina put her hands on my mouth and told me that I will not get to speak as I'm a thief. Aisha then told me that I will get into trouble as I stole something. She then looked to the other side and made me takeout my underwear. She was too embarrassed to look at me naked.

Looking towards the other side she stared touching me all over my crouch, and this time it was easier for her as there was no barrier like my underwear. Zarina then tells Aisha to stop looking on the side and look at my penis instead in order to find something.

All of them busted out laughing and Aisha looked and my penis and started playing with my penis with different motions, and my cock started twitching even more, Aisha then started commenting about my cock and told Zarina and Sumaiya that she like how my cock looked as it was uncircumcised unlike her husband's. She also told me that my cock looks bigger than her husband's due to the extra skin it had.

Aisha then told me that my cock looked bigger in real life than in the video she saw. when I looked at Zarina and asked her about the video she told me that she sent my video on the WhatsApp group of all her female relatives. I was so worried about it, I got really scared about what will happen to me after that

Aisha then started holding my penis and started writing religious stuff in Urdu, and told me that she wrote all this so that I get a harder erection and my dick stays harder for longer. Aisha then warned me about what she should do with me and asked me to confess to the crime I did or she will have to call the cops, but I denied to the crime as I had done nothing.

She then held my cock and started jerking me while interrogating me. I was enjoying Aisha's soft hand on my penis, while she was constantly asking me to confess to the crime and jerking me. I was about to cum and started screaming even louder, Aisha then took off her hands and told me that I don't get to cum until I confess to my crime.

She then told me that the only way to make me confess was to call the cops to do it for me. Aisha then dialed a number and started speaking to someone. She then came back started jerking me again after a few mins as my cum stopped, and kept asking me to confess to the crime I did not do.

I then heard the someone entering inside the store, this time it was a cop, but the cop was a........

To Be Continued!!