CFNM Sojourn Ch. 04

Story Info
Honeymoon at clothing optional beach.
2.4k words
4.58
12k
3
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a civil ceremony at the courthouse. Neither of our parents were told. Two of Linda's friends from work (the two that held my feet at the housewarming) stood with us as witnesses. We both took several days off work and went on an inexpensive cruise down to the Bahamas. Linda had found the deal online and learned there was a clothing optional beach at the port we would be staying. We spent three glorious days walking the beach (more on that in a minute), drinking "boat" drinks, eating fresh fish, and making love. Our stateroom was small, but all we really needed was the bed. I followed our CFNM rule and stayed naked in the room, while Linda wore minimal clothing herself. She had bought me a micro speedo, which she required me to wear when we walked around town. It barely covered my junk and left most of my ass exposed. Unless we were going to eat, that was all I wore. Even in the "laid-back" Bahamas people stared at me.

We spent a lot of time at the clothing optional beach. Upon arrival I would take off the speedo and Linda would put in in her bag. The bag went into a locker and she kept the key. She wore a nice bikini and a matching cover up with a big straw hat. On the first trip I immediately sprang a steel hard boner. "I can't go out on the beach like this. There may be children playing."

She sternly replied, "Just stop it! Don't you trust me? You think I would put you in a dangerous situation with children?" With that said, she reached over and pinched my boner just below the head. "Look at me," she demanded. "Your erection is going away." It did. In moments I was in a flaccid state.

"Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't trust you a moment ago." I apologized. We walked in the sand. When no children were present, she allowed my dick to rock and drip. If she saw something up ahead, she worked her magic and l looked like all the others who had opted out of clothing.

On the last day we walked further down the beach than we had previously. I was mostly looking out at the ocean, but realized we were basically alone. I saw a sign that indicated this was an "adults only" area of the beach. When we did see people, they were usually engaged in different forms of sexual activity. There were couples of all adult ages, straight, gay, and mixed... couples, threesomes, and hard to count entanglements. "Let's move closer and watch for a while," Linda suggested.

We watched an older couple in the missionary position. He was pounding away like a piston and she had her legs hooked over his butt. Down a little further, there were three guys. One on all fours was being plugged in the ass by his buddy and the third guy was fucking him in the mouth. Next there was a middle aged couple. His face was buried in her pussy. We heard her moaning and the juicy slurping of his mouth. A bit further on there was a couple our age. He was standing and she was on her knees swallowing his cock. "Let's get closer to them," she said. We walked up until were right next to them.

The young woman took her mouth off his cock and said, "Would you like to watch or participate?"

Linda replied, "We want to watch until he cums and then we want you to watch us."

The young woman replied, "Cool, I'm Debra and this is Eli." and went back to sucking her lover's cock. Naturally, I was fully hard and dripping. Debra had good technique, she held Eli's cock with one hand, while she sucked him. Eli had an enormous cock and Debra swallowed it all the way down to her hand. It was highly erotic standing right next to them while they pleasured each other. My pre-cum was running like a very leaky faucet... a constant drip.

After a few really stimulating minutes, Eli said, "I'm close."

Debra turned to Linda and said, "Would you like him to cum on your face too?"

Linda replied, "No, but Lee would," giving me a little push. I looked at her and she said, "Go ahead." I knelt down next to Debra and she used two hands to jerk Eli off. He came in a rush commensurate with his big cock. Jizz squirted out hitting Debra and me, back and forth, as she aimed his cock blasts. He finished up and looked around, like he'd just gotten there - taking notice of his surroundings.

"Wow, I've never cum on a guy before. That was sweet." I didn't know what to say I was so embarrassed. But I had left the cum on my face.

Linda said, "Thanks for the show Eli. We enjoyed it. We'd like to return the favor now. Why don't you two sit on your beach blanket there." I walked over, wondering if she would really follow through. She turned me around to face Eli and Debra, got on her knees, and drew my entire cock into her mouth. I gasped with pleasure. She had sucked me once before, but this was different - more aggressive and passionate. She was aroused and gobbling me up like a sex starved nymph.

Debra said, "You go girl. Eat that meat!" Since I was facing them, I could see them watching my ecstasy. I almost came right then. But I wanted this to go on forever, so I focused on the top of Linda's head. She had two fingers around the base of my cock and was repeatedly deep throating me. This was nirvana. My love, sucking me hungrily, while a young couple watched.

As I approached orgasm, I told Linda, "I'm close!"

Debra said, "Do you want me to share the cum?"

Linda said, "Sorry, I'm keeping it all for myself." I came... and came... and came... and she swallowed. Every. Last. drop.

"Well damn. That was awesome Linda. Honey, you can suck some cock!" Debra said. Eli gave us a standing ovation, clapping and whistling.

Linda said to Debra, "Are you ready for some reciprocity?"

"Hell yes!" Was her reply. The girls turned the beach blanket and lay side by side. Linda quickly slipped off her bikini bottoms. Eli and I got to work on them quickly. All the training Linda had given me paid off, as I had her crying out with pleasure almost immediately. She was so wet I had to swallow some juices to breathe. I have no idea what was going on with Eli and Debra, but I could hear her squealing. Minutes passed and the noises the girls were making peaked, and Debra squealed even louder in orgasm. I knew Linda was close by how she was panting. Another minute or so and she grabbed my hair, pulling me right in to her. She kept bucking against my face, until I heard Eli and Debra giggle.

She let go of my hair then, saying, "I want you inside me now!" I must have hesitated for a split second... "NOW!" I moved to enter her, and she grabbed my butt and pulled me in. I was pumping hard, and she was scratching her fingernails up my butt to my back.

Eli and Debra were making encouraging sounds, "Fuck yea!" "Take what you want Linda" "Would you look at those two fucking amazing!" I was hanging on, trying not to beat Linda to orgasm, when she screamed... I did too. We collapsed together and lay for several minutes. Eli and Debra were quiet. Linda finally signaled she wanted to get up.

Eli said, "Dude, how the hell did you cum again after that blowjob she gave you?"

I blushed. I didn't know the answer. I said, "A man's got to do, what a man's got to do." Everybody laughed.

On the way back to the states, the weather was rainy. We stayed in our little stateroom, talking about our honeymoon, and being married and the future. Linda said, "I enjoyed giving you a blowjob with Eli and Debra watching. And I thought it was really hot to fuck you with them watching." It was a real turn on to listen to her talk about it and my cock showed evidence of my lust. "I was surprised how you were able to cum again so quickly." I smiled and agreed it was a shock to me too. She went on, "How many times can you cum quickly?"

I had no idea and told her so. "Well, we're not going to leave the stateroom, so let's see. First, Jerk-off for me." I stood and pumped myself furiously and came in about two minutes.

"That's one," she said as she wiped me off with a towel. Then she began sucking my failing hard-on. It was still a mind-blowing experience for me to watch her sucking my cock and I got hard again in about 45 seconds. Linda kept sucking and pumping my cock with her two-fingered grip. Then she started playing with my balls. She caressed them and tugged on them a little. Then she cupped them in her hand, while licking and sucking them each. When she went back to my cock, I blew my second load.

"That's two. Now get your tongue on my pussy." Linda had never talked dirty like this before our honeymoon. I loved her invitation and immediately began following her instructions. She was very verbal about what to do and how it felt. Before too long I was hard again and told her so. "Get on all fours with your ass pointed off the bed." I complied and she reached between my legs and pulled my cock back, so it pointed behind me. Linda then did something that really surprised me. She took the pre-cum off my cock and rubbed in on my asshole. As I continued to drip, she kept lubricating the back door. After a few minutes, she was able to slide her finger in my bum. It felt awkward at first, but as I relaxed, she moved further in. When she found my prostate, I moaned in ecstasy. She began furiously pumping my cock and stroking my prostate. I came again!

"That's number three," she gleamed. "Get back to work on my pussy." I made room for her on the bed, threw the cum stained towel on the floor, and put my lips where they would do her good. After a couple of minutes, she stretched, and I paused. "Keep at it. You're doing fine. Hello? Room Service? Yes, I'd like to order some wine. How soon? Thank you." Then to me, "They're going to be here in 10 minutes and if you can't give me an orgasm before the wine arrives, you'll have to answer the door naked." I had visions of being thrown off the ship in a dinghy, so I redoubled my efforts. I licked, sucked, kissed, hummed, and gently chewed on her. She moaned, sighed, and laughed. "I know you're hard. I can feel your pre-cum dripping on my let. Fuck me now baby, fuck me with your steel hard cock. Give it to me baby." I pulled back and then pushed in. I was slippery and she was dripping. I pumped furiously and she came almost immediately. I slowed and she cried, "Keep going baby, keep going!" I increased my pumping and after another few minutes, I came again!

"That's four!" she laughed. "Now call room service and order some white wine," she teased.

"What?" I yelped.

She came back with, "You didn't think I was going to have room service interrupt you eating me out, did you?" I called and ordered the wine. Linda then told me, "Stand by the door and stroke yourself. If you're not hard by the time they get here, you'll have to answer the door the way you are."

"Ah ha! You threatened me with that before."

"Yes, but I hadn't called room service that time. This time you know it's real." She had me there. My cock was flaccid and tiny, also a little sore. It was slippery with both of our juices, so I started jerking with two fingers until it got big enough to use my fist. I did get hard, but the trick I used was imagining I didn't get hard, and Linda made me open the door stark naked. It worked and Linda had to get up and put a robe on to get the wine.

She took the wine and put it on the bedside table. "Get on top of me and let's do 69." I was tired but stimulated by Linda's apparent insatiable desire. I spread my legs over her head and began eating her upside-down. I tasted my own cum and her juices and got lost in the aroma. She was sucking my cock and the smells, sounds, tastes, the view of her pussy up close, and touch of her lips on me were intoxicating. She moaned with a hard orgasm. I kept going. She had another orgasm in a few minutes, this time with a louder moan. I kept going. Finally, she spit my cock out and sternly said, "Stop! I can't do this anymore. If you're going to cum again, you'll have to do it by yourself!"

I rolled off her and flopped on the bed. "I don't think I can," I admitted.

She reached in the bedside table and pulled out her vibrator. "Here, use this." She rubbed it against my cock, but I was too sore for that. I had really liked it when she massaged my prostate, so I asked her to help me. I laid on my back and pulled my legs up. She took the vibrator and steadily pushed it in, until I felt it under my prostate.

"Right there," I told her, and she gently rocked the vibrator back and forth. It was driving me out of my mind, but still took a few minutes, but I came again. The spurt was pitiful, and I was losing my erection before my orgasm finished. As soon as I shot, I was flaccid.

"That's five! Now let's have some wine and go to bed. I love you my baby boy." And I knew my dreams had come true.