CFNM Sojourn Ch. 05

Story Info
The Dancin' Dudes are created.
2.1k words
4.41
5.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the real world. I was in College, often fantasizing, but gradually concentrating more on my studies. Linda and I continued to live the CFNM lifestyle, although I was allowed to keep some clothes in the bedroom. We visited the park with some regularity where I played the masturbating statue. The sex between us was regular and very fulfilling. I was pleased that she still liked to watch me jerk-off at home. She would ask me at odd times, but I always complied. Towards the end of my freshman year, my growth spurt began. Even though I was over twenty, I finally got some pimples and height gain. My pubic hair became full and bushy, but Linda liked me shaved, so I stayed bald down there.

The pimples did not last long, so I entered my second year of college in reasonable spirits. Linda got another raise and was now the Executive Assistant to the President of her company. We bought a 3 bedroom condominium on the water. This year coincided with the craze of streaking - a group jog around the campus without clothes. It was a guys-only enterprise, but most girls our age provided encouragement and appreciation. I was made for exactly this sort of activity and became a vigorous practitioner with Linda's permission. I enjoyed running outside naked with lots of people watching. Academic success, sporting prowess, my new body, and my excellence at this new fad, lifted my self-confidence.

I was on a scholarship from the state's Department of Education. So, my junior year was in the College of Education. Discipline was applied almost as much as it had been in high school. They could not permit the behavior of tomorrow's teachers to sink to the low levels of deviates who practiced streaking. So, this pastime was lost to me. Fortunately, a girl, Gwen, recognized me from the previous year, specifically the streaking. She asked if I might be interested in being the "entertainment" at an up-coming "bachelorette" party for her best friend who was to marry a couple of weeks before Christmas. I told her I would think about it and get back to her in a day or two. Linda wanted to know why I was interested. I confessed I wanted to feel like I did at our housewarming party again... vulnerable, exposed, and used. I also played up the fact that I hadn't been working because of my studies and it would allow me to earn some extra money. She agreed, "If it's something you really want to do. You should do it, but I'm coming along to watch your back."

I contacted Gwen and negotiated a price. I was going to serve as the naked waiter at the party. When the big night came, Gwen's Mother changed the plan. She would not allow a naked man to remain at the party all evening. I would be allowed to dance and strip to one song, finish with back to audience, drop the undies, and definitely no full frontal. Linda OK'd the change, and it was set. Without a chance to rehearse, I slipped up a bit, dropping the undies a bit too early, forgetting there was a double ending to the song. Some of the audience, not to be denied a better view, had moved up along the side walls, and were rewarded with a view of my stiff cock. Then because I had no way to leave, I had to turn around to collect my clothes before walking off. I got a huge round of applause when I bent over with my wobbly erection.

In the guest bedroom, which served as my dressing room, I sat on the edge of the bed with Linda. I was disappointed that my performance had been truncated and was expecting a tirade from the mother. There was a gentle tap on the door, Gwen and the bride-to-be, Alice, entered the room apologizing to me for not going ahead with the original naked waiter plan. However, they would pay me for the full night's work, and they had an additional job to redeem themselves.

The following night, they were to attend a year-end function for the local women's volleyball club, to which they both belonged. The club had hired a male stripper, who had canceled. They wondered if I might substitute, not as a stripper, but a naked M.C. Linda asked about the pay and was satisfied with the amount. She then asked what the duties were. They responded - meet and greet, make a few announcements during the party, and pass out some awards. Linda looked at me and I nodded.

I entered the room fully naked and erect. Linda waited and watched from sideline. It was not a large room, but it was packed. Nobody was seated. The place erupted at my entry - shrieks, cheers, applause, and laughter. Everyone was standing, in small tightly-packed clusters, obviously already somewhat inebriated. Gwen or Alice ushered me from group to group, introducing me. Each group was highly amused and thankful for my presence. Everyone wanted to touch me. Everywhere I went there were hands all over my body. Some were gentle and friendly. Others were rough. Each group wanted to see me at the same time. Some could not wait for me to get around and sent out emissaries to collar me. My bottom was pinched as girls brushed past. Twice I was actually yanked by the cock and dragged off to another small group. In one of these instances, someone stepped or kicked my toe, which hurt and kept hurting.

There had to be forty or so women, of all ages, in the room, and I am sure I got touched by every one of them. It was then time to make the official acknowledgements for individual and team performances for the year just completed. I had to stand on one of the benches that clung to the walls of the room and read from a list of those receiving awards. Each recipient climbed up on the bench to have their picture taken with me. Many of them pinched my butt... some painfully.

I became mentally involved in giving all the awards, and I was no longer erect. It amused the crowd to have my flaccid cock swing from side to side, as I jigged, swayed, jumped, and danced to their commands between awards. I had to stop dancing because my toe was increasingly painful. When all the awards were handed out, the crowd wanted me erect again. I was about to give myself a hand, but several audience hands were offered, and found their mark, in turns. Linda was trying to object, but nobody was listening to her. I was looking over their heads and did not even see those assisting me. As I grew harder, the crowd chanted in unison, "Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!" My assistants worked harder (some pulling too hard), and I soon shot jets of cum out into the audience. There were squeals and laughter from those who got hit and tumultuous applause from those that didn't. I was allowed down and continued to be invited to groups for further light-hearted flirting. There was more pinching, and my toe was really making it hard to walk. After just over three hours, time was up, the facilities needed to be vacated. Linda commandeered the empty men's restroom for me to get dressed and then helped me walk to the car. She was silent on the way home.

"That was an unmitigated disaster. You could have been seriously injured! What a mob. I know parts of it were fun, but I was worried for your safety," Linda said as she taped my broken toe. I had multiple bruises on my bum and my left nut was sore. I couldn't disagree with her. It was a wild ride... sometimes joyously fun and other times quite frightening. "I could tell by the size of your cum shot, the pleasure exceeded the pain, but we've got to find a way to enjoy the good and avoid the danger. I was exhausted and wanted to go to bed. "You go ahead. I'm going to stay up a while," Linda said with a distant look in her eyes.

The next day was Sunday. I had slept in but awoke to the smell of bacon cooking. I got out of bed... damn that toe hurts! Pissed my erection away and washed up. Since we were home, no clothes were needed. I walked into the kitchen. "Pull up a chair and take a load off that toe. I'll bring your breakfast to you soon. There's a proposal on the table. Take a look and we will talk later." I sat down at the small table in the breakfast nook. It had a lovely view of the water. On the table was a small folder, labeled "The Dancin' Dudes." I opened it to find a collage of pictures of me from the chest down. Linda had taken them one afternoon a month or so back, when I got home. She had put some music on and asked me to strip. I danced around for several minutes after I had taken off all my clothes. In the pictures, I was hard and making a number of provocative poses.

The next page began with an Organizational Commitment. It read, "The Dancin' Dudes sole purpose is to provide quality, raunchy, safe, entertainment for your women's group. We provide the dudes and security. You provide the liquor and venue." My Linda, ever the Executive Assistant, had seen a problem and designed a solution. The proposal went on to list rules, which included - "The Dudes will move around the room. The guests must stay at their table" and "When invited, the guests may touch and stroke the Dudes, but pinching, pulling, or punching is prohibited."

A bit later Linda came out in a sheer negligee and sat down. "I ate before you got up. I know you have some questions."

I said, "First of all, thank you so much. I love how you find solutions when some would just quit. What's this about security?"

She replied, "I talked to my brother, Keith, just now and he will be happy to help out." Keith is 6'4" and muscular. He works as a fitness trainer and has studied martial arts. It's not weird being naked around him; he knows about our CFNM lifestyle and has been over multiple times. What will be weird is having an erection around him... oh well.

"What about the plural Dudes?"

She replied, "I think there's money to be made. The demand appears to be there. We will have to do auditions. If you don't have any more questions, let's spend some time fucking around." My cock was like a dog smelling bacon... BOING! I followed her back to the bedroom. "Working on the proposal made me think about watching you dance and that you'd be dancing with a group of strange cocks, it made me really horny. I almost woke you up early this morning for sex."

"Anytime you want." I replied.

She dropped her nightgown on the floor and told me to lay on my back. I jumped in the bed. "Scoot down a bit. I'm going to ride your face." I moved a couple of feet down from the headboard and she put her knees outside my shoulders. She eased her wet warmth down on my mouth and I went to work. When Linda was excited, her pussy was dripping wet. I swallowed some and let the rest run down my cheeks. I was working my tongue as deeply as I could and flicking it around. She began to rock back and forth, and my tongue found accessibility from her anal pucker to her clitoral hood. I worked hard at servicing everything that was in front of me for several minutes. One time when she was at the back end of her rock, I caught her clit with my tongue and lips. I sucked and held on as she rocked forward. The effect was to pull down on her jewel and stretch it out. She moaned loudly, "Yes, yes, oh my God, YES!" I held on with my mouth and she had to curtail the rock back. She slid forward slightly and the back slowly, increasing the tension. After several of the gentle back and forth motions, she pulled back harder. I held on and she literally screamed in orgasm. She grabbed my hair and shuddered repeatedly.

When her orgasm passed, she stood on the bed and shuffled backwards, sitting on my thighs. "Can you cum for me?" she asked. She didn't touch me, just looked in my eyes. I felt her pussy juice dripping down my inner thighs and my cock responded with a hands-free orgasm that shot cum from my hair down my face, down my chest, belly button, bald pubic area, and finally dribbled in front of my flaccid cock. We both watched this without comment. When the last drop had dripped, I exhaled loudly. She smiled.