CFNM with Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
A Mother and Son begin a sexual relationship with a twist.
31.7k words
4.17
57.2k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vamp82
Vamp82
49 Followers

This my first attempt at writing a story.

This story is about a Mother and Son who begin a sexual relationship with an interesting twist. Once the sex starts, there is plenty of it. Sorry for the extensive length. But as I kept writing, the story kept going. There was a certain point I wanted to reach before ending Chapter 1.

Warning!

If you do not like incest stories, do not waste time you'll never get back by reading this twisted story. Instead, read something you know you will enjoy.

What an original thought.

CFNM With Mom

Chapter 1

"That sounds great Mom, I can't wait to see you." Said 19 year old Robert as he sat on his couch naked talking to his mother on his i-phone. Robert lives west of Austin Texas and is a student at the University Of Texas. His parents are wealthy and are able to pay for his education and rent for a 3 bedroom house.

The house may be overkill but his mother not only wanted her son to have a comfortable place to live, but have a place for her to stay when visiting. The house is located in a nice subdivision west of Austin.

His hometown is southeast of Houston and his Mom is coming to visit him for a month. This will be her first visit with her son since he started college. Robert misses his Mom and is looking forward to her visit. He is studying to become a financial advisor for an investment company.

It was the start of summer vacation for Robert, but instead of going home to his parent's house, he decided to stay out here in the Austin area because there are so many places to have fun. And since he wasn't going home, his mother Karen, decided to come to Robert for a nice long visit. Robert was thrilled, he loved his Mother and was ready to have her for a lengthy stay.

Robert's Dad Larry, is an engineer and works for a commercial construction company and often has to travel to oversee special construction projects and would be out of town for several weeks at a time.

So the timing was perfect for him and his Mom to spend some time alone together. Robert secretly has a crush on his Mom. In fact, he's in love with her. It wasn't until last year when he was eighteen years old that he began to feel differently about his Mom.

It was mainly due to his friends making remarks about how hot his Mom is, and how big her boobs are. His friend Todd once told him. "Dude, your Mom is one hot MILF, and her boobs are fucking huge."

Robert told Todd to shut the fuck up and not to say things like that about his Mother. Until that day Robert had never had any sexual thoughts about his own Mom. But after taking a good look at just how beautiful his Mother is both inside and out, his feelings for her began to change. Robert is a big fan of large breasts. And with his Mother being well stacked, she suddenly became center of his universe and the object of his desires.

He would blatantly stare at her boobs especially when she wore a bikini. Yet he never felt lust for his Mom, for Robert it was just, pure love. He loved everything about his Mom, her compassion, her humor, her beauty inside and out. It was true love that he was feeling for his Mom. He felt that his Dad was a lucky man.

In the weeks that followed, there would be many times that Robert would tell his hot Mom that he loves her, he would give her extra-long hugs, and lingering kisses on her cheek somehow hoping that she would realize its real love that he felt for her.

The way a man loves a woman.

Karen is indeed a hot Mom. At 38 years old, she stands 5'4" has long brunet hair midway down her back. She has beautiful brown eyes, and very large natural Boobs. She could easily be a Scoreland model. Her measurements are 46-26-36 and her bra size is an impressive 36HH cup. Her breasts are massive and gorgeous. She is absolutely stunning to look at. Her shapely legs are amazing as she has slightly thick thighs not fat, but not too skinny either, and perfectly shaped calves that make her legs look awesome.

With her lack of facial wrinkles, Karen could easily pass for a woman in her late twenties. She has taken care of herself very well. She has a steady exercise program. She's on a modest diet, but she doesn't have to be real strict about it. She is always careful not to risk sun damage to her skin which keeps her looking young.

19 year old Robert stands 6'1" has blond hair, which he got from his Dad. He has blue eyes, and a muscular build sporting quite a six pack, broad shoulders, and very defined muscles in both his arms, legs and chest. His biggest asset however, is his whopping long and big fat penis. When soft it hangs over six inches. But when erect, it stands an impressive eleven inches.

This is something that he did not get from his Dad. It had to be from his mother's side of the family. Or genetically passed down through a few generation's. Robert is uncertain how big around it is for he has never had a fabric tape measure to wrap around it.

After Robert moved into this house he practically became a nudist. He enjoyed the feeling of his cock openly swinging free from having to be tucked away in underwear, jeans, or shorts. So he started living naked in the privacy of his own home. He did everything in the nude, he cooked his meals, did his laundry, the house cleaning, watched TV, listened to music, and of course he sleeps naked.

Robert also exercises naked in the gym room. A spare bedroom with exercise equipment which he uses to maintain his muscular body. He considers the equipment money well spent in order to stay in shape.

He was relaxing naked on his electric recliner couch in the living room reading a good book on Female Led Relationships when his mother called. She had asked if it would be OK if she could come to visit him for the month. Robert was excited and said yes, and that he couldn't wait to see her.

"I can't wait to see you either sweetheart. How does the house look, are you doing a good job of keeping it clean?" Asked Karen.

"Absolutely. You're going to be proud of me, Mom." And Robert really was doing a stand up job with the house cleaning. There was something about doing the housework naked that motivated him to do such a good job.

"OK, but I can't wait to see it for myself." Said Karen

"When do you plan to leave Mom?"

"Friday after your father leaves on his business trip."

It was only Monday. "I wish it could be sooner, I've really missed you Mom."

"I've really missed you to honey. I'm ready to get away from here to get some rest and relaxation away from home."

"Is there any way you can come sooner Mom? Pleeeease." Asked Robert dragging out the word please.

"I'll see what I can do honey, but there are a few things I need to take care of first before I can come out."

"OK. But if you can get away sooner let me know."

"I will sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you too Mom. Very much."

After saying goodbye to each other, Robert closed his eyes and imagined his Mom in a bikini. He began fondling his circumcised cock. He imagined his mother standing before him here in his living room. He was stroking his cock to full erection as he imagined his Mom reaching behind her back to untie her bikini top and dropping it to the floor exposing her massive beautiful tits.

Robert was pumping his manhood furiously as he imagined his Mom dropping to her knees in front of him and surrounding his cock with her beautiful big boobs. In his mind, she was allowing him to fuck her tits, and loving it. She would lick the mushroom shaped head of his cock as it moved back and forth disappearing in between her tits, and then reappearing just as fast.

Robert was pumping his cock very fast, his hand not quite reaching all the way around it. He began to whisper a moan. "Oh Mom, Oooohh yes. Here it comes. Oh Mom." As Robert imagined his Mom taking the large mushroom head of his cock into her mouth, he shot his load.

The first rope of cum shot past his head and hit the back board of the bed leaving a trail of cum across his pillow and down his chest where it stopped. The second Rope of cum hit him in the eye, leaving a trail down his face and across his chest.

The third rope landed on his chin, almost making it to his mouth, but not quite. It left a trail down almost to the middle of his chest. He felt the fourth rope of cum land on his left ear, his left shoulder, and stopped just above his stomach and lower chest. The fifth rope landed on his forehead leaving a trail across the right side of his face down his chest.

The sixth, seventh, and eighth ropes of cum landed on his neck leaving a trail down near the lower part of his chest. After that, cum kept oozing out with each stroke. After his orgasm subsided, Robert said out loud to himself. "That was wonderful Mom." Now THAT,... was a nice day dream.

....................................................................................

Karen was already packing her suit case in anticipation of possibly being able to leave Wednesday. She was ready to see her son. And just as ready to get away from her husband. It's not that she didn't love Larry because she did, it's just that their love life has been in shambles for far too long with no end in sight.

Karen had confided to her best friend Sandy, about it two weeks ago at the local coffee shop. Sandy who is a beautiful 40 year old blond said that she was in that same situation last year.

"Well, have things gotten any better?" Asked Karen.

"Between me and Dave, no. But I have found a solution that has worked out phenomenally well." She said smiling brightly. "In fact, I strongly suggest that you give it a try."

"Really. What was your solution?" Asked Karen.

"I've started fucking my son James."

"WHAT?" Karen practically yelled at the shock of hearing this.

"Please keep your voice down Karen, shit." Said Sara as she looked around to see if anybody was looking their way. It didn't look as though anyone was eves dropping so she said. "Now before you go and judge me, let me explain."

Karen was all ears. "This I've got to hear." Karen thought to herself."OK, I'm listening." She said having a hard time believing what she had just heard.

"Sex between me and Dave has been nonexistent for a long time. He has a medical problem and he can't get it up anymore. If you know what I mean. And before you ask, Viagra won't help. I kept telling myself that I could live without sex."

"OK. Well,... what happened?" asked Karen.

"For crying out loud, I'm only 40 years old Karen, I still have needs. I'm sure you can understand."

"Yes." Said Karen thinking about how long it has been since she's had sex. "I certainly can."

Sandy continued. "Well it all started a few years ago really just after James turned 18, I would notice him at times staring at my boobs, or I could feel his eyes on my ass. I shrugged it off as normal stuff teenage boys do."

"Really". Said Karen. "Robert started giving me those kind of looks last summer before going off to college. And like you, I shrugged it off as normal things that teenage boys do." Karen looked to be deep in thought about something. "I wonder?" She asked herself.

"What?" Asked Sandy.

"Well.... No it can't be." Karen said. "But now that I think about it. Every time that I remember Robert looking at me, you know, staring at my bikini covered boobs or leering at my legs, somehow I know, and I can't believe I didn't realize this before, but the expression on his face was not one of lust, or curiosity, but one of pure love. It was the look in his eyes, the expression on his face. The same expression that Larry used to have when we were dating."

"Oh my God Karen are you sure?" Asked Sandy.

"Positive." I guess I just didn't see it before because, who would think something like this could happen. That would also account for the extra long hugs and lingering kisses on my cheek, and even when Robert says he loves me I don't think he mean's it in the way a son loves his Mother.... I now honestly believe that he mean's it literally, like the way that a man loves a woman."

Sandy smiled and said. "Oh Karen, If that turns out to be true I suspect that you won't have any trouble seducing him. It sounds like he's already in love with you."

"Oh I don't know if I could do that Sandy." Said Karen. "Although I have to admit something. Promise me you won't tell anybody."

"I promise. And you know my word is good." Said Sandy. And true to her word she is. Sandy is a good confidant, and is better at keeping secrets than the Pentagon.

Last summer after Robert graduated from high school, and after his 18th Birthday. There was a day when we were hanging out on the back patio. I knew that he was staring at me, most particularly at my big breasts."

Karen paused a moment and said. "And for the first time, I looked at him and realized that he is no longer the baby boy I rose. He is indeed now a young man. A very handsome young man. And I couldn't help but think that if I were his age and single, I would flirt with him in a major way. I would practically throw myself at him. For a moment, I allowed myself to fantasize about my own son in sexual way."

Sandy smiled and said. "Karen. If you truly feel that way. Your age difference no longer matters. Pursue your son. Seduce him. Make him yours. You won't regret it I promise you, you won't regret it."

Karen was torn with emotion. It would be incest. But she couldn't help her feelings. "Oh Sandy I don't know if I could do that. What if Larry finds out."

"Keep your love affair in Austin. And then you come home as if nothing has changed. As is nothing is different. " Said Sandy as if it were that easy.

"I'm not sure about this Sandy I mean....Seducing my own son. I'm just not sure I can do that. "

Sandy said. "Oh Karen don't be a prude."

"I'm not being a prude I just." Karen hesitated then said. "Well,... tell me what happened between you and James that led the two of you into hooking up to have sex."

"Well, one morning only a few days after his 18th birthday, I was getting ready for work. After I had my shower I walked naked into the bedroom like I always do, I always sit in the nude at my dresser to dry my hair. While I was doing that I noticed in my mirror that I had failed to close the bedroom door all the way."

Sandy took a sip of coffee and continued. "I also noticed that James was peeking through the door."

"Oh my God what did you do?"

"Nothing." Said Sandy.

"Nothing?" Asked Karen.

"No, nothing." Said Sandy with a smile. "First of all, it was my fault for not closing the door all the way. And second, I felt like putting on a show for my son."

Karen couldn't believe what she was hearing, but she was getting aroused by Sandy's story. "You naughty girl. What did you do next?"

"As I continued to dry my hair, I could see that I was at the right angle for my son to get a good look at my boobs in the mirror. After I got through drying my hair. I stood up facing the dresser. Then turned around facing the door, which gave my son a full frontal view of my naked body."

"Wow." Said Karen. "Then What?"

"When I walked to the other side of the bedroom to retrieve my clothes for the day I was out of his sight. So I grabbed my stockings and a pair of thongs. Normally I would put these on while sitting on the bed. But I went back to my chair by the dresser so he could see me."

"Oh you naughty naughty girl." Said Karen smiling at Sara.

"I turned the chair facing it toward the door. Being careful not to look directly at him. I set the thongs on the dresser and sat in the chair to put my stockings on. I was glad that I had just shaved my pussy because I was giving him a full view as I raised my left leg to rest my heel the edge of the chair. I intentionally spread my right leg wide as I got the stocking started on my left foot, then I extended my left leg into the air with my toes pointed in a sexy way for James to see as I pulled the hose up to my thigh. Then I bent my leg down at the knee, then raised it back into the air. It looked sexy for James. Then I did my right leg the same way, with my left leg spread wide."

Karen was getting wet down there hearing about Sandy's story.

"After I was satisfied that James got a good look at my bald pussy. I stood up, turned toward the dresser, I grabbed my thongs and put those on while giving my son a good view of my ass. As I was pulling those up into place I noticed in the mirror that James had his hand in his shorts, and from the movement I saw, he was definitely playing with himself. I then turned around facing the door, but not looking directly at him, and brought both of my hands up to my boobs and lifted them up and jiggled them for my son to see. I could swear I heard him gasp. I then walked to the closet to finish getting dressed. And that was the end of the show for James."

"Wow Sandy, I can't believe I'm saying this, but that sounds so..., wickedly fun."

"Oh it was Girl."

To make a long story short. Sandy knew her son had a thing for her based on conversations that she'd had with him she was able to get him admit to it. He was embarrassed about it at first, but Sandy put him at ease by saying she understood. She found out that her son was an eighteen year old virgin. He was shy around girls especially the pretty ones. And he had no girlfriend.

On a Saturday while her husband was away for the weekend, she seduced her son. Sandy was excited that she would be the woman to take her own son's virginity. She said that he turned out to be a natural at love making. She says that his cock is bigger than Dave's and that James fuck's her better than her husband ever has, and that there is no end in sight.

Sandy encouraged Karen to seduce her own son for love and sex. Sandy said that young men these days can fuck and fuck and go all night. "It has truly been a wonderful experience for the both of us, and I have no regrets at all." Said Sandy.

"Aren't you worried about pregnancy?" Asked Karen.

"Well, I'm pretty sure my bio clock has run out on that possibility. But It kind of turns the both of us on, to think that I could have my own son's baby."

"I imagine so." Karen said with a smile.

"We have talked about pregnancy. James was kind of worried that it could happen after the first time he shot loads of cum in me. But we've been having sex regularly for over a year now with no baby. So I think we're in the clear."

"Sandy I envy you". Said Karen. "You have done what many Mothers fantasize about. Thank you for sharing your story with me. And I will think about what you said. Maybe I'll be giving it a try."

"Trust me, it will change your sex life forever, and for the better."

Karen thought about Sandy's advice for a week. She came to the ultimate conclusion that she needs to spend some quality time with her son to see what, if anything can happen between them. That was when she called Robert to let him know that she was coming for a visit.

....................................................................................

It was Tuesday, and Robert was doing a thorough job of cleaning the house naked as usual in his own home, he cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the bathrooms, he dusted the living room furniture using pledge for the wood furniture, and multi-surface endust for electronics. He had just finished vacuuming when his cell phone rang. It was the ringtone set for his mother's calls. He hurriedly picked up to answer.

"Hello Mom."

"Hello Rob, how are you today?"

"I'm OK. It's good to hear your voice. How are you?" He asked while he sat naked on the couch.

"Great. I have good news. I was able to get everything done that I needed and had a talk with your father and he agreed that I can leave here tomorrow morning. I'm leaving early and hope to be at your place by 10:00am."

That was music to Robert's ears. "Hot damn." He said as he leaped off the couch and started jumping up and down with excitement, with his big cock and balls flopping around in all different directions.

Vamp82
Vamp82
49 Followers
123456...9