CFNM with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen sat down at the breakfast table still smiling, just thinking about how much she loves her son. Knowing that its wrong, but she knows that their relationship has changed forever. She loves him the way a woman loves a man. The way a woman loves a lover. And the way a woman loves a husband.

Karen never realized what a hunk of a young man her son had become before coming here to visit. As she was watching her mostly naked son in the kitchen cooking their lunch, while she sits and relaxes. She realized, that she could surely get used to this. Ever since her arrival, Robert has been making her feel like a Queen. And she could easily see herself as a Queen, and having her son as her own personal naked servant. She smiled at the thought.

Robert almost had lunch ready. He was stirring the spaghetti sauce when his Mother walked up behind him and rubbed her hand on his bare ass cheek, and then gave it a few gentle squeezes.

"It smells delicious son." Karen said with her hand still on her son's ass cheek.

"I think you'll love it Mom. All those cooking lessons you gave me are paying off." Said Robert smiling.

"Glad to hear it. I'll be looking forward to my darling son cooking me other good meals, while I'm here for the month." She said as she gently squeezed and rubbed her hand on his ass.

"I'll be happy to cook you anything you want my Queen." Robert referred to his Mother as his Queen as if it were a perfectly natural thing to do.

"What?" Asked Karen. "What was that you called me?" Asked Karen.

Robert thought for a second before realizing what he had said.

"Oh, uhm, Mom I'm sorry, I,-I." He didn't know what to say. One of Robert's biggest fantasies is to have a Female Led Relationship with his Mom as his Queen. That may sound crazy as shit, but before today, the thought of having sex with his own Mother was crazy.

But look at them now. They crossed a line that can never be uncrossed. They had sex with each other, and have no intention of stopping. So does a Female Led Relationship between a Mother and her son really sound so farfetched? Not to Robert it doesn't.

Karen looked at her son who seemed not to be able to answer her question. "It's a simple question Robert. You called me your Queen." She Said.

"I know Mom. I can explain. But lunch is ready. Let me serve you a plate and I'll talk to you about it at the table." She said Ok, then Robert served his Mom a plate, and brought her an Ice Tea. Karen watched as her son took off his apron and hung it up. Then he came back with his plate to sit down at the table naked.

As they enjoyed their spaghetti lunch, Karen said that she approved of her son's cooking. Robert thanked her. Karen again asked about his calling her his Queen and Robert, although nervous started to explain.

"Mom, when I called you my Queen. It's because to me, that is what you are. But first. I guess I should tell you when I first started to feel this way about you. Shortly after I moved here last year, I was watching a movie that took place in ancient times."

Robert took a sip of his drink and continued. "And I remember a scene where a warrior kneeled to his empress or Queen. That woman was very beautiful. And I remember thinking, I wish that were me kneeling to her. Except in my mind, I took it a step further. I wasn't just kneeing to her. I was kneeling to her and kissing her feet."

Karen raised an eye brow as she listened to her son. "In fact, I had a very strong urge to kiss her feet because she was so beautiful. And ever since then I have dreamed of being submissive servant to a beautiful woman like you. It was then that I imagined you as my Queen. I have even fantasized about kneeling to you and kissing your feet Mom. You have always been beautiful to me. But after thinking a lot about it over this past year. I have come to the natural conclusion that you deserve to be treated like a Queen."

"Natural conclusion. How so?" Asked Karen.

"All those years that you worked so hard at being a parent to me, and working so hard at home to take of care of me and Dad hasn't gone unnoticed by me."

Then Robert added almost in anger. "And yes, I've noticed that Dad never has done his fair share to pitch in to help you at home."

Then Robert sighed and said. "I always did the chores that you expected of me Mom. I can't remember ever getting in trouble for dis obeying you at home."

Karen remembers that Robert always did what she told him to do. She also remembers a few of her friends complaining about their sons and daughters being honoree when it comes to doing their chores. Then Karen would always brag about Robert always doing what she told him to without complaining.

Then Robert looked down as he said. "And I'm sorry Mom that I never offered to help you with anything more that you could have had me do for you at home. Now that I've grown up I see that now."

Karen was amazed at what her son was telling her. Every day since she has been here visiting her wonderful son. He finds a way to make her more and more proud of the young man he has become.

"After all the hard work that you have done as a parent and house wife, it's time for to take your rightful place as Queen of the household."

Again, Karen was amazed at what her son was saying.

"Realistically Mom, it's way past time, for you to be in charge. It's time for you to be the Queen that you were meant to be."

Karen was becoming very intrigued as she continued listening to her son. "I would consider it an honor to be allowed to treat you like a Queen Mom. I have this burning desire within me, to serve and obey you. There is a term for this. It's called an FLR, which is short for a Female Led Relationship. There have been many books published on the subject. I have several that I would like for you to read."

Karen didn't know quite what to say. "Robert, dear. This,...This is quite,... unexpected." Karen was open to the idea though. "I have to admit Robert. I am somewhat familiar with what a Female Led Relationship is. And it seems to me that you have been treating me like a Queen since the day I arrived here."

"That has been my goal Mom." Said Robert. "To treat you like a Queen."

Robert noticed that his Mother's Ice Tea glass needed a refill. He got up from the table and walked to the refrigerator. Karen watched her son's cute butt as he did so. He came back with a pitcher of Ice Tea in hand. Karen watched as her son's cock was swinging with every step.

"Would you like a refill my Queen?" Robert asked with a smile.

Karen looked at her son in the eyes. Smiled and said. "Yes I would. Thank you my naked Slave." She meant that all in good fun, not literally. But still. The thought of having her own son as her lover, and naked slave, was starting to make her feel a little wet down there.

Robert refilled her Tea, refilled his own, and then took his seat leaving the pitcher on the table.

After they enjoyed a good spaghetti lunch. Robert cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes naked as his proud Mother watched him from the breakfast table.

Robert then told his Mom that he needed to go to the store and asked if she would come with him. She said yes.

"Well I guess I should go get dressed." Said Robert.

"Remember what I told you this morning my darling son?" Robert looked at her funny and Karen said. "That you can't wear any clothes today without my permission."

Robert laughed and said. "Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot."

"Well now you have my permission to go put some clothes on." Karen said smiling acting in the role of her son's Queen. "I think I could get to like this for real." Thought Karen.

"Thank you my Queen." He said with a smile and started walking to the bedroom.

"Oh, and just wear a pair of your denim shorts and a t-shirt OK. No underwear."

"Yes my Queen."

In addition to the items on Robert's grocery list, he bought 4 bottles of massage oil and more body wash and a bottle bubble bath for his Mom. Karen bought some wine and a fabric tape measure. While at the store Karen was sure popular with the men. With her tight low cut t-shirt with no bra, and showing cleavage, and with the micro mini shorts she had on, she was Hot, Hot, Hot. Robert didn't like all those guy's starring at his Mother like that. What Robert didn't know, is that at least 2 of those guys were thinking, "Damn look at the tits on this hot chick. Their huge." Then they would glance at Robert and think. "Shit, he's young enough to be her son. Lucky bastard."

While walking down one isle, Karen noticed a woman about her age pushing a shopping cart who suddenly stopped to check out her son's package. She did a double take looking intensely at the large bulge in his shorts. When she noticed Karen was looking at her, they looked at each other in the eyes, Karen smiled and winked at her. She suddenly looked embarrassed, and started to walk away.

But what Karen didn't know, is what the woman was thinking. While looking directly at Robert's crotch, she thought to herself. "Damn, that gorgeous looking young man is packing some serious heat down there." Then when she and Karen looked at each other, she thought. "And his girlfriend is dressed like a slut." Then when she realized how old Karen must be she thought. "My God. She's old enough to be his Mother. Lucky bitch."

After returning home, Karen told her son to go take off his clothes before putting away the groceries. He obeyed her command. It only took him a minute to do so.

When Robert appeared naked for his Mother he put away the groceries, she was sitting at the breakfast table watching him with a smile on her face.

"Robert sweetie."

"Yes my Queen."

"When you are through with the groceries I have some dirty laundry that I need you to take care of." Karen said with a smile.

"I'll be happy to do that for you my Queen." Said Robert smiling. He was happy to be serving the woman he loves. His Mother.

After Robert started a load of his Mom's laundry, he walked into the living room, and noticed Karen was sitting on the couch looking at one his books on Female Led Relationships.

"Oh, I see you found my books."

"Yes." Said Karen. "I'm very curious about this movement of female empowerment, and Female Led Relationships. It sounds very appealing to me."

"Good. You deserve to have a strong young man like me to serve and obey you Mom." Said Robert. "That's a good book too, they all are. Is there anything I can get for you my Queen?"

"A glass of Ice tea would be good."

"Coming right up Mom."

After serving his Mother an Ice tea, Robert cleaned the master bathroom, changed the sheets and mattress cover, vacuumed the floors, and finished up his Mother's laundry. Karen was proud of her son and enjoyed watching him do all of the house work naked.

When Robert was through with his chores, he joined his Mother on the couch. He had brought a bottle of massage oil. He noticed his Mom was concentrating on reading one of the FLR books.

"So what do you think of the book so far Mom?"

"Very interesting. I'm learning more than I already knew. Are you sure this is the kind of relationship you want?"

Robert sat beside his Mother and said. "Oh yes absolutely Mom. I've dreamed about it for so long. I want it, but only with you. I can't see myself serving and obeying any woman but you Mom." Said Robert with a level of sincerity that Karen took notice of.

"I tell you what son. I will read through these books and let you know what I think about it." She said, already knowing that she was in favor of such a relationship with her son. But she wanted to learn a little more about it so that she and Robert can work out the details.

"Thanks Mom, I think you will love being treated like the Queen you are." He said as he leaned in to kiss his Mother. They kissed like lovers with their tongues dancing and intertwining.

After sharing a long and deep passionate kiss, Karen said. "Robert honey. I would appreciate a nice foot and leg massage."

"Of course my Queen I would love to." He said as Karen laid back on the couch with her feet resting on Robert's lap.

Robert immediately opened the bottle of massage oil and began massaging his Mother's pretty feet starting with her left foot. The massage oil made it easier for Robert to give Karen a good quality massage. Robert moved on to her right foot giving it the royal treatment as well. After he was through massaging her right foot, he started massaging up her leg.

Karen looked up at Robert and said. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Asked Karen.

Robert looked at her puzzled, wondering what he could be forgetting and asked. "What?"

"Aren't you going to kiss my feet like you did last night?"

Robert was halfway embarrassed. "Oh my God. I thought you were asleep when I did that."

"No. I was just relaxing with my eyes closed."

"Oh. I didn't know." He said blushing.

"Well Robert? Asked Karen as she lifted her right foot toward her son's face, with her toes pointed straight. He placed his right hand underneath her ankle, to hold and keep her leg steady. And his left hand under her foot for support. He then started kissing the top of his Mom's foot.

Very long and passionate kisses starting from her ankle, and continuing all across and around the top of her foot including the sole of her foot and her toes. Karen was fascinated watching her son kiss her feet with such passion. No one had ever treated her so royally before. She was all smiles as he must have kissed her foot 30 plus times.

As Robert gently set her right foot down. Karen immediately offered up her left foot for her son to worship. Which he did. He wasted no time taking hold of her left foot and began kissing it as passionately and enthusiastically as the other. To Robert this is how his Mom deserves to be treated.

He then proceeded to massage her legs. Using massage oil, he rubbed her calves, then moved on to her thighs right up next to her micro mini shorts. After Robert completed the massage, his Mother asked him to eat her pussy to which he said "Of course my Queen."

Robert reached for his Mother's micro mini shorts and unfastened them, she lifted herself to allow her son to pull her shorts down her legs and off her feet. Karen then spread her legs with one leg up on the back of the couch, and the other on the floor spread wide for her son, he quickly dove in between her legs with his nose just inches from her pussy.

He inhaled his Mother's intoxicating aroma. "Mmmm. I just love the way your pussy smells Mom. Then he started kissing her around her ultra-smooth pussy mound. He noticed how wet his Mother's pussy was and licked up a pool of pussy juice from the bottom of her pussy. He then began kissing her pussy lips as if they could kiss him back. Starting at the bottom, he kissed his way up the folds of her pussy to her clitoris, and then back down. He then drove his tongue in as deep as possible into his Mother's wet pussy. Karen's hips slightly jerked into Robert's face.

Robert reached underneath her legs and held on to her hips. With her knees spread wide, Karen raised her legs and rested her ankles on her son's back near his shoulders. Robert twirled his tongue around and around probing the inside of his Mom's pussy. He wiggled it back and forth and up and down at an incredible speed, eager to please his Mom.

"That's it my darling son, eat your Momma's pussy, eat it, eat it." Said Karen running her hands through Robert's hair. He was licking and sucking on her clit very vigorously.

"Ooohh yes that's it, eat my pussy, eat it." Karen started squirming now using both hands to hold her son's head as tightly to her pussy as possible. Robert was really going to town flicking his tongue on his Mother's clit while sucking as much of her sweet pussy juice as possible. He loves the taste of her pussy.

Karen started bucking her hips. "Ooohh, yes, yes, yes, yes, eat my pussy, eat it." Her eyes were closed, her body was shaking and then. "Oh my God I'm cumming, Oh yeeesss, yeeesss."

Robert welcomed his Mother's squirting orgasm into his mouth swallowing as much as possible as it flooded his mouth continuously. As Karen held her son's head to her pussy, she said. "That's it my son. Swallow your Mommy's orgasmic juices like a good boy." Karen smiled as she listened to the sound of Robert swallowing her love juices.

Karen thought to herself, "I love him so much." As Karen's orgasm subsided, she just ran her hands through Robert's hair. Robert continued to lick her pussy slowly, then withdrew his tongue from her clit to concentrate on licking on the bottom part of her pussy where a puddle of her sweet nectar had formed. He licked all remnants of her pussy juice enjoying the sweet taste.

"Oh Robert my sweet boy. You're so good at eating pussy. If I didn't know better, I would think you had experience."

"Actually Mom, I read a book on how to perform cunnilingus."

"A book huh, let me guess. It was written by a woman."

"It was. And I'm glad I read it." Robert looked at his Mother's pussy, which was still right in front of his face. "Mom." Robert kissed her pussy. "I really like eating your pussy." He kissed her pussy again. "It taste delicious to me. He kissed her pussy again and gave it a gentle lick from bottom to top. "Like a sweet delicacy that I can't get enough of."

Karen was thrilled with her son's enthusiasm about eating her pussy. Robert then started kissing the folds of her pussy lips. Loving and gentle kisses down to kissing each side of her labia, and also kissed around the outside of her pussy from bottom to top and back to the bottom. Then kissed his way back up her pussy lips.

"Son with your talent, I'll be having you eat my pussy often. Is that okay with you?" Asked Karen.

"Absolutely Mom. All you have to do is order me to do it." Said Robert smiling.

"Order you to do it?" Asked Karen looking at her son's face which was still right in front of her pussy.

"Yes. Don't ask me to, like there might be a chance I'll say no. Tell me to, don't give me a choice. You're in charge, and you're my Queen. And I am here to serve and obey you Mom."

"You really are anxious to have a Female Led Relationship with me aren't you my wonderful son?" Asked Karen.

"Absolutely my Queen."

"Okay." Said Karen who thought to herself. "I know I want this too." Then she said to Robert "I want you on the carpet, and on your knees in front of me now."

Robert moved from between his Mother's legs on the couch, to the floor. Karen swung her legs to the floor as she now sat comfortably on the couch. With Robert now on his knees kneeling to his Mother, she raised her right foot with her toes pointed to her son's face and said.

"Kiss my feet in submission to me as your Queen my son."

Robert happily took his mother's right foot into his hands and started kissing it multiple times very passionately, starting from just below her ankle across the top of her foot from one side to the other. He then kissed the sole of her foot, then kissed the top of each of her toes.

Robert was loving this. Submitting to his Mother as she becomes his Queen. This is what he has been dreaming of for almost a year. And now at last, he finds himself kneeling to his Mother and kissing her feet to make it official. No longer will their relationship ever be the same. Not only was he now her lover, he was now her slave. Her naked slave, and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Karen then withdrew her right foot from Robert's hands and offered up her left foot, to which he immediately took hold of and started kissing it just as passionately as the right one.

Karen took notice of how passionately her son was kissing her feet and was enjoying it very much. She now feels like a woman of power. She feels like a Queen. "My husband would never do this for me." Karen thought to herself.

1...456789