CFNM with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert's cock involuntary twitched as his Mother looked at it, and it made her giggle. Robert's erection was so hard he couldn't keep it from twitching which seemed to amuse his Mom. "Yeah but it's been like, twelve years since you've seen me naked Mom."

Karen looked at her son in the eyes and said. "Well we can't ever let that much time go by again can we. And as far as you putting some clothes on, NO." She said as of matter of fact. "Your fine the way you are. In fact, my handsome naked son, I will not allow you to wear any clothes today at all without my permission." She said then shifted her eyes down to his cock again. "Well, aren't you going to offer your Mother a cup of coffee?"

Robert was surprised at his Mother for not letting him put any clothes on. But at the same time he was glad. "Oh, sorry Mom." He said as he walked over to pour her a cup. Karen watched his cute butt as he prepared both of them a cup with 2 sugars and 2 creams. Just the way they like it.

After Robert handed Karen her coffee cup, they made their way to the living room where they each sat on the love seat facing each other with one leg curled underneath them.

"I can't believe I'm sitting here naked in front of my Mom having coffee." Said Robert as he sipped on his coffee.

"Lots of mothers get to see their sons naked. Even as adults, Mothers like to see how their baby boys have grown and developed. And you my gorgeous nineteen year old son. Your body has developed verrry nicely." Said Karen putting emphasis on the word very, while still glancing at her son's still erect cock.

Karen was infatuated with her son's large cock, Robert took notice and flexed his cock muscles making it throb and bounce up and down for his Mother to see.

Karen giggled and said in a funny way. "It's alive." Robert laughed and made his cock bounce again. Karen was amused and couldn't stop looking and grinning. "Robert why are you naked? Why were you in the kitchen making coffee without any clothes on?" She asked not complaining, but just curious.

"Well, I guess I might as well tell you." Said Robert. "Pretty soon after I had moved in here, and had been living alone, I have become a nudist." He said looking at her in the eyes while she was still shifting her eyes to look at his cock every few seconds.

Karen smiled. "Is that right." She said looking directly at his cock.

Robert smiled back. "Mom my eyes are up here." He said pointing to each of his eyes.

Karen looked at her son in the eyes and said. "I know Robert, but I'm not ashamed to look at my gorgeous, and handsome son naked. And since you're a nudist that makes It Okay for me to look and stare."

Robert found her reasoning logical and said. "Not only do I agree with you Mom, but I kind of like that you're looking at me naked. It makes me feel good about myself. And I can tell that you are really enjoying this."

"You bet I am." Karen said smiling brightly. She asked Robert what had led to him become a nudist and he told her about how his cock and balls were feeling uncomfortable being cramped up in blue jeans, underwear, or shorts all the time. So he made the decision one day to just let it all hang out and stay naked all the time in the privacy of his own home.

"That makes perfect since." Said Karen. She started to get up saying she needed her coffee cup refilled.

Robert stopped her saying. "Oh no Mom, keep your seat I can get that for you." Karen was enjoying her son being do attentive to her ever since she got here. She looked at her son's cute butt as he walked toward the kitchen.

When Robert returned with a fresh cup of coffee. Karen smiled as she watched her son's erect cock bounce around as he walked back to the couch. Robert stood directly in front of her as he set her coffee mug down on the end table beside her. Her eyes were focused on his cock when he asked. "Mom, would you like some breakfast?"

"Absolutely."

Robert and Karen made their way back to the kitchen. Karen was going to assist Robert with the cooking, but he insisted that he could handle it himself. Karen sat at the breakfast table and watched her naked son as he put on an apron and began cooking breakfast. She was taking in the view of his naked behind not covered by the apron, as he scrambled eggs, fried bacon, made white toast, and fried some spicy red potatoes in place of hash browns which turned out great.

After serving his Mom her breakfast plate and cup of orange juice, Robert returned with his plate and drink no longer wearing the apron.

Karen smiled at her son. She hasn't been this happy in a long time. Karen and Sandy used to attend private CFNM parties across town about once every month or two. They enjoyed looking at young men naked. Collage aged young hunks who were hired to be naked for a group women ranging from ages 18 to elderly.

Looking at Robert's gorgeous naked body brought back memories of just how much she enjoyed looking at handsome young men naked. She never would have dreamed that this young hunk of a naked man that she would come to enjoy looking at so much, would turn out to be her own son.

After they were through with breakfast. Robert started cleaning up telling his Mom not to worry about helping out. Karen noticed that Robert's cock had settled down to dangling between his thighs. She smirked as she thought to herself. "I bet I can get a rise out of his cock." And went to change clothes. "The time has come." She thought to herself. Karen returned as Robert was wrapping up cleaning the kitchen.

When Robert saw what his Mom wearing he said. "Whoa Mom you look really hot." He said excitedly and smiled as he looked at his Mom from head to toe. She was wearing a sheer white blouse with the top four buttons undone. What he really liked, was that she was not wearing a bra.

Robert could see her areola and nipples almost plain as day through the thin fabric of her blouse. Her massive 36HH cup boobs looked as though they could pop the buttons off her blouse and fly wide open. And she was wearing a blue denim micro mini skirt. Damn she was hot. Her smooth white legs looked awesome. She was barefoot as she stood in the door way to the kitchen striking a pose for Robert.

As Robert stood there, looking at his Mom with a happy smile on his face, Karen's eyes zeroed in on her naked son's cock. She was in awe as it began to grow again. Karen watched as it grew in both length, and in girth now sticking straight out pointing at Karen. She watched intently as it continued to grow to full mast, now sticking up at a slight upward angle.

"Wow." Said Karen. "Your cock grows so fast and big. It's amazing to watch." She briefly looked into her son's eyes, then back to focus on his cock. "Did that happen because of me?" She asked teasingly. She noticed Robert's cock start to twitch. She knew he was as excited as he could get without cumming. "Are you through cleaning up in here?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well let's go to the living room."

They sat down just like earlier on the couch each with one leg curled underneath them facing each other.

Karen's skirt was high on her thighs nearly up to her hips. Breaking her gaze from Robert's cock, Karen noticed that he was looking up her skirt. Although her micro mini skirt isn't much of a skirt. She looked at Robert in the eyes to catch the expression on his face as he suddenly realized that she wasn't wearing any panties.

The look on Robert's face was priceless. His eyes got as big as saucers, his mouth was slightly open as he stared in disbelief of what he was seeing. His Mother was not wearing any panties.

He could see her clean shaved pussy, and it was beautiful. Karen's right leg was curled underneath her, while her left leg was hanging off the couch. Karen spread her left leg outward to give Robert a better view of her perfectly smooth vagina.

She laughed and raised an eye brow. "Do you see something you like my naked son?" She asked as her eyes focused on his cock and saw pre cum forming on the head.

"Oh yeah." He said with a smile. "Very much. Oh Mom I can't believe this." Said Robert as he continued to stare at his Mother's smooth hairless pussy. "This is like a dream come true for me Mom." He said as his cock started twitching uncontrollably with every heartbeat. Karen was proud to make her son feel this excited.

She enjoyed the look on her son's face as he stared intently at her smoothly shaved pussy. She watched as his eyes shifted from her bare pussy to her breasts, and then back to her pussy. She couldn't help but notice his cock continuing to twitch with every beat of his heart. Karen knew what her son wanted to see next.

She looked at her son in the eyes and started to unbutton her blouse. Karen had Robert's full and undivided attention as he stared intently at her chest with his eyes wide open, hoping that he wasn't dreaming as she undid all of the buttons on her blouse. And with both hands, she began to slowly pull her blouse open.

Karen noticed more pre cum oozing from Robert's cock head and running down his shaft. She continued to open her blouse all the way exposing her beautiful big and natural 36HH cup breasts to her son. Karen will never forget the look in her son's eyes as she slid the blouse from her shoulders.

"Oh my God Mom. They are more beautiful than I ever could have imagined." He said while taking in the sight of his Mom's big and beautiful natural Boobs. Love was in his eyes as he said. "They are exquisite Mom. They are so nice and big. You have the most beautiful Boobs ever."

Karen smiled and giggled at her loving son's reaction to seeing her topless for the first time in his adult life. "Thank you son." Said Karen.

"Mom, there is something very important that I need to tell you." He was looking down as he said that hoping that his Mom wouldn't be mad at what he was about to reveal to her.

"Go on." Said Karen. "You know you can tell me anything my handsome naked son."

He was finally able to look at his Mom in the eyes and said. "Mom, I know this may sound funny coming from me, your own son." As Robert looked into his Mothers eyes, he felt as if his heart was beginning to pound out of his chest. He was a nervous wreck as feelings of love for his own Mom began to pour from his heart. True and genuine feelings of love that no son should ever have for his Mother.

But Robert couldn't help how he felt about his Mom no matter how wrong it may be. "Mom." Robert paused trying to choose his words carefully yet, honestly. He knew what he wanted to say but was having a hard time saying it.

Karen had a feeling what Robert was trying to say. She knew that his feelings for her ran deeper than that of just a son loving his Mom. She could feel that his love for her was that of a young man in love. A young man who just happens to be her own son is in love with her.

"I'm listening." Karen said to her son. She looked so beautiful to Robert, his eyes drifted to look at her big beautiful breasts on full display especially for him. Then down to her smooth and hairless pussy that he could see under her micro mini skirt.

Karen took note of that as she looked at her son's cock which was literally throbbing. Throbbing with pre cum forming on the tip of his large mushroom shaped head. She was unashamed to know it was her that was causing her son's cock to be so excited nearly to the point of erupting with cum.

Robert looked at his mother with loving eyes and said "Mom, you're not only the hottest Mom ever but, I." He paused a few seconds, his voice was a little shaky as he said. "I am in love with you Mom. More than anything else in this world I love you. I love you the way a man loves a woman. And I mean it. I love you."

He kept looking into her eyes and said. "I will never desire any other woman but you." He said these words with the deepest of feelings. "It's you Mom. Ever since last summer I've been in love you. Shortly after my birthday, it was as if a lightbulb went off in my head."

Robert took his Mother's hand in his and said. "Not only did I begin to look at you as a very beautiful woman, I realized that I have the hottest, sexiest, Mom in Texas. And my feelings for you grew so quickly that I was getting depressed about it because I knew I couldn't have you the way that I wanted you. Last summer I was thrilled just to be with you Mom."

Robert continued as he said. "Knowing that I would be starting collage soon I cherished the time we spent together when it was just you and me. Dad was away most of last summer and even though we didn't do anything but watch TV together, or go out to the movies and have pizza or hamburger nights. I was thrilled just to be with you. I don't care how wrong this may sound. I could care less how wrong this is, but I can't deny my feelings for you anymore Mom. I just can't."

Robert's eyes were becoming watery as he said. "What can I say?" He smiled with tears in his eyes. "I'm in love you Mom." He looked down toward his Mother's bare pussy. "There I said it." He sighed as he looked at his Mother in the eyes. "I've been wanting to tell you that I love you for a long time Mom. And it feels good to finally say it. I love you." He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it three times. "I love you."

Karen didn't know what to say, she knew Robert's feelings for her went beyond that of just a Mom. But she had no idea how it would make her feel to actually hear her own son admit to her that he is in love with her. And at this moment Karen's head was spinning.

Feelings of love began to stir from deep within her heart. Unexpected feelings that she had been denying herself. Feelings of love that she has for her own handsome son. Feelings that go far beyond that of simply loving a son.

Karen realized that she could no longer deny it. The feelings of love which started last summer when she noticed Robert taking a big interest in her by sneaking glances at her breasts, or catching him starring at her legs. Karen remembers the itch it gave her between her legs when she caught her own son sneaking glances at her. She has feelings for her own son. Feelings that had been buried deep for a long time. Feelings that she denied even existed, had suddenly surfaced.

She knew that she was indeed in love with her own son, and the young man he has become. Thoughts of her husband never entered her mind. Karen looked at her gorgeous naked son and said.

"Robert. So help me I feel the same." She said with a few tears in her eyes as she raised her left hand to the side of Robert's face. "I love you Robert. I, I'm in love with you too my son."

A few tears flowed down Robert's face as he heard the words that he had waited so long to hear from his Mother. Karen and Robert reached for one another and kissed each other on the lips. A very passionate kiss that only lovers share. Robert opened his mouth to welcome his mother's invading tongue and allowed their tongues to tangle and intertwine.

Robert rose to his feet bringing his Mother with him and they embraced. Still kissing, Robert pulled his Mom to hold her against his naked body with his fully erect cock pressing into her abdomen. Karen reach around and caressed his bare assed cheeks. The feeling of his Mother's bare Boobs mashed into his chest was incredible, the firmness of her nipples, the softness of her breasts was breath taking to Robert.

Still kissing, Robert easily swooped his Mom off her feet to carry her to his bedroom. Karen felt his strength and enjoyed being in the arms of such a strong and virile young man.

After breaking their kiss, Robert carefully set Karen down on the edge of the bed. She was now at eye level to her son's amazing big fat cock. She looked at it with a smile, as she reached up with her right hand and touched her son's adult sized cock for the first time.

Her hand did not even come close to wrapping all the way around it. "My my." She said. "Your cock is very impressive indeed my son." She played with his stiff hard cock by pulling it down and then letting it go to watch it spring back up. She pulled it from side to side and let it go to watch it swing back and forth. She laughed. And so did Robert.

He loved seeing his Mom enjoy herself playing with his cock. And then she took hold of his cock with both hands and moved in to kiss the large mushroom head of his cock. Then she licked it, getting a good taste of his pre cum. Karen thought to herself. "Mmmm, my son taste good."

Robert was loving it as his Mom began licking and kissing his cock up and down the length of his shaft. Then suddenly she opened her mouth wide and engulfed the head of his cock taking it in as far as she possibly could without choking to give her son the most pleasure.

She wiggled her tongue on the underside of his cock head slurping up his pre cum as it came up from his urethra. She then started to bob her head up and down his cock.

Robert moaned in pleasure making his Mom feel proud of how she was handling her new lover. She picked up speed holding his cock with her right hand and massaging his balls with her left. She sucked for all she was worth having every intention of bringing her son off with her mouth.

Robert became weak in the knees. Sensing that he was about to cum Karen focused on the head of his cock with her mouth and tongue, while rubbing her hand back and forth from the base of his cock up where she was working her mouth.

Robert moaned and groaned in pleasure and delight as he came in his Mothers mouth. Karen welcomed her son's cum into her mouth but did not swallow. She wasn't expecting him to cum so much and therefore swallowed some, but somehow managed to hold most of it in her mouth.

When Robert was through cumming Karen let his cock slide out of her mouth. Robert had the happiest look on his face that his Mom had ever seen. She opened her mouth to show her son that she had a mouth full of his cum, then she swallowed it down and opened her mouth again to show him that it was gone. Robert smiled at his Mother.

Karen stood up and they hungrily kissed each other with raw passion, their tongues danced and tangled with each other.

Robert was still in awe of his Mother's magnificent Big Boobs. "Oh my god Mom. I just can't get over how amazing your big boobs are. They are so lovely, so beautiful." He said as he reached up to touch his Mother's breasts for the first time since he was a baby breast feeding.

He gently caressed and rubbed them, then pushed them together, and lifted them up from underneath. Then carefully tweaked her nipples. Karen enjoyed watching her son become familiar with her Boobs.

He slipped off his Mother's skirt, leaving her completely naked, then he picked up his Mom and laid her down in the middle of his bed. As he laid down beside her, he started to gently squeeze and caress her beautiful large breasts. Then he started kissing them and licking and sucking her nipples Karen was loving it.

He moved his hand down and to feel his Mothers pussy for the first time. It felt amazingly smooth around the outside of her hairless pussy. He then moved two fingers onto her pussy lips and discovered just what he was hoping for. Karen was very wet. Robert brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked his Mothers pussy juice from them.

"Mmmm, Mom you taste really good." She giggled when he said that. Karen smiled as Robert moved down the bed and positioned his face right between her legs. "Your pussy looks so pretty Mom."

Robert sniffed her pussy from bottom to top. "Mmmm Mom, your pussy smells so good. Your scent is intoxicating to me." He said. Then he began kissing all around the outside of his Mothers smooth pussy. Slow and gentle kisses up one side of her mound, around the top and back down the other side.

Karen smiled lovingly at her son, as he continued to kiss around her pussy. Then Robert stopped and placed both of his hands underneath her thighs and pushed them back toward each side of her body. His Mother rested the heels of her feet on her son's shoulders.

123456...9