CFNM with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert was prepared as his Mother squirted her glorious orgasmic juices directly into his mouth. "Oh my god that feels so good." She exclaimed as her orgasm continued. "No one eats pussy like you my naked slave, no one." Karen could hear the sounds of her son swallowing her pussy juice as it gushed into his mouth. She was proud to give her son this special treat. And he loves it. And Karen knows he loves it.

Robert was gulping down his Mother's orgasmic juices as if he were dying of thirst. He kept his mouth plastered to his Mother's pussy, although with the grip Karen had on his head, there was no way that she was going to let him back off yet. She was still squirting into his mouth and she wanted her son to swallow every drop.

And he did. Very happily he did. This is a part of the way his Queen deserves to be treated. He literally loves the taste of his Queens pussy. And he intends to eat it on a daily basis. There are much worse things to be addicted to than the taste of his Mother's sweet pussy.

Karen relaxed her hold on her son's head as her orgasm subsided. "That was totally amazing my dear son." She said smiling as she ran her hand through her son's hair messing it up. But who cares? Robert was looking at her pussy lips. Studying her pussy up close. The same pussy he passed through when being born.

He has respect for his Mother's pussy. The pain she went through while giving birth to him must have been intense. Now as a grown man, and a good son, he desires to give as much pleasure as possible to his wonderful Mother's beautiful sweet pussy.

Robert began kiss her pussy lips as if they could kiss him back. In one of Robert's wild fantasies, her pussy lips can kiss him back. It happened in a good dream last night. It was great.

He kissed his Mother's pussy lips from bottom to top and back down. Slow and passionate kisses. Very loving and tender kisses that his Mother recognizes, as her son worshiping her pussy. And she couldn't be more proud.

And it's true. To Robert this is a natural feeling of the deep love, and respect he has for his Mom. A duty for a good son to give his Mother. A Mother he considers to be his Queen. The beautiful woman he has now sworn, to serve and obey.

And to worship his mother, is to worship her sweet pussy. To worship his Mother is to kneel to her and kiss her feet. For she deserves to be treated like a Queen. Giving her pleasure is the most important thing to Robert.

Robert loved kissing his Mother's pussy lips. He started giving her gentle licks, running his tongue from bottom to top and back down. He licked around her pussy mound and kissed it along the way. Karen was awe struck, at her son's love for worshiping her pussy the way he does. It's truly an amazing experience for her.

Karen said. "I love you more than you can know my naked slave."

"I love you even more my beautiful sexy Queen." Said Robert as he reluctantly backed away from his Mother's pussy. If he didn't stop now, he'd still be kissing it for the next hour or so. He took hold of his Mother's right foot and proceeded to kiss it just as passionately as before. Karen was loving being treated like a Queen. Robert pressed the sole of her right foot to the left side of his face and rubbed his cheek on it as a show of deep respect, and deep love to his Queen.

He did the same with her left foot. And Karen felt like she was sitting on cloud nine. Karen said. "Very good my naked slave. You have made your Queen very happy and proud tonight." She said smiling.

"Thank you my beautiful Queen. Is there anything I can do for you my Queen?" Asked Robert smiling at his Mother.

"I'm thirsty." Said Karen. "Go get me a bottle of water." It was an order, not a request. Karen was enjoying taking on the role of a Queen.

Being eager to please Robert said. "Coming up right away my sexy Queen." Karen watched as her naked slave son walked to the kitchen looking at his cute butt. A moment later, she watched as he returned eyeballing his cock swinging and dancing around as he walked right up to her and handed her a bottle of water with the lid already loosened up for her.

Robert had a bottle of water for himself as he sat naked beside his Mom. They talked about how much fun this day has been from the start. And Karen told Robert that she intends to learn more about female led relationships. And that she thinks she will like this arrangement a lot. He said that for him this is was a dream come true and he expressed to her once again, that he'll treat her the way she deserves to be treated. And that would be like royalty.

Robert couldn't help himself. He kneeled to his Mother, his Queen, and started kissing her feet out of love and respect. Karen smiled at her son, she is so proud of his devotion to her. He's the best son in the world.

After the movie that they were paying no attention to on TV was over. They called it a night and went to the bedroom. The master bath had a double sink, and they both brushed their teeth at the same time.

Karen slipped off her negligee and laid on top of the covers. Robert looked at his beautiful Mother as he slid on to the bed. Karen reached for her son's cock and stroked it up and down. Karen was amazed as usual as it only took a few seconds for his cock to grow to full mast.

Karen said. "Make love to me my dear son." Karen spread her legs as Robert moved in between, Karen raised her legs in the air as she reached down and lined up her son's cock to the entrance of her wet pussy.

Robert gently pushed forward, his cock sliding in with ease. Although It's still a nice tight fit, Karen's pussy had been stretched enough today to accommodate the size of her son's cock.

Robert loved the tightness of his Mother's wet pussy. He very much enjoyed the wet silky feeling engulfing his cock as he bottomed out balls deep.

As Robert's big fat cock penetrated Karen's pussy, the feeling of experiencing a real man's cock filling up her pussy to the max was just, heavenly.

They melded together in a very passionate kiss. Robert welcomed his Mother's tongue as she rolled her tongue with her son's. Their tongues intertwined and danced as they continued their kissing.

Robert began to slowly move his cock back and forth into his Mother's pussy. She moaned as they continued to kiss. Karen wrapped her legs around her son's thighs as he continued to pump his cock into his Mom's pussy at a slow pace.

They weren't fucking this time. They were making love. Robert broke from their open mouth kissing and said. "I love you Mom." Then he started kissing his Mother on her neck. Karen had her hands behind her son's head as he started give his Mother a hickey on her neck.

"Oh. I love you too my naked slave." Karen enjoyed being able to say that now that she really did have her very own personal naked slave. She was enjoying having her son stay naked all day long. This unique relationship that Karen and her son were developing between each other was ground breaking.

Who would of thought Karen and her son Robert would become lovers. And that they would take it a step further and develop an FLR, (Female Led Relationship) in which Robert would treat his Mother like a Queen. She would be in charge and Robert would serve and obey her.

Robert kept trying to make hickeys on his Mother's neck as he started pumping his cock a little faster in, and almost all the way out. Yet pumping at a leisurely pace. Robert was making love to his Mother. And felt superior to his own father who could not give his Mother what he was giving her now.

Karen was loving it. She had no thoughts of her husband as her wonderful son made love to her in ways she had never felt before. This was like a fantasy come true. Her own son with the biggest cock she had ever seen, had become her lover and her naked slave. And she has no regrets at all what so ever.

Karen reminded herself that she needs to thank Sandy for telling her about the Mother/Son relationship she has with her own son James. It sparked something from deep down inside Karen. She came to the realization that her own son Robert was in love with her. While at the same time she realized that her feelings for her own son had grown deeper than that of simply a Mothers love. She realized that she loved her son the way a woman loves a lover. The way a woman loves a husband.

And now here she was with her son, and they were making love to each other as if it were the most natural thing in the world. As a lover, her son belongs to her now. He'll never need any other woman. And Robert knew it to. As far as he's concerned, he belongs to his Mother, both as a lover, and a naked slave.

Karen began cumming for her son as he pumped her pussy with his cock. Followed by Robert cumming deep inside his Mother's pussy. He kept pumping his until his Mother's squirting orgasm subsided.

The two incestuous lovers, Mother and son, now lay in bed naked. Robert turned off the lights and they fell asleep with Robert's arm wrapped around his Mother and his big soft cock resting in the crack of his Mother's ass.

To Be Continued...

1...456789