CFNM with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen felt every pulse of her son's cock as it fired stream after stream of sperm like a water jet shooting into the depths of her pussy and cervix. "Oh my God Robert, I can feel you cumming inside of me. I love it. I've never felt anything like this." Karen was still cumming squirting her orgasm out of her pussy. "Oh this feels so good." Her body was still shaking. "Aaaah, I've never cummed so hard, or so much in my life."

All good things don't last forever as Karen's orgasm began to subside the two lovers began to settle down. Robert stayed on top of his Mother. They began kissing each other passionately. Robert was caressing his Mother's breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Oh my God Robert. You're the best lover I've ever had." Said Karen. She looked into her son's eyes as she placed one of her hands on the side of his face and they kissed. And they passionately kissed each other for several minutes while expressing their love for each other. Karen now had her arms wrapped around her son's neck as they kissed and sucked on each other's tongues.

Robert then pulled his cock from his Mother's pussy and laid beside her on his back. Karen immediately felt a void. She wanted her son's cock back in her pussy. Karen turned on her left side moving her right leg over Robert's leg. She rested her head on his shoulder and reaching with her right hand, she wrapped it around her son's now semi erect cock still wet and slick from their very pleasurable mating ritual.

Robert said. "Mom, I thought I was hurting you when your body was vibrating, and you couldn't hardly talk."

Karen laughed. "My wonderful darling son. For the first time in my life, I was experiencing a very intense full body orgasm, all thanks to you."

"How's that possible Mom?"

"It helps to have a man with a big cock similar in size to yours to give a full body orgasm to a woman. The long powerful strokes you provided me with, stimulated my clit and cervix to a gradual build up to a long and powerful orgasm that consumed my body in ecstasy. What you did to me, allowed me to experience very intense pleasure. Thanks to you my gorgeous young stud, I experienced a very intense orgasm that can last a long time, I feel very lucky to be capable of such orgasms. It was mind blowing."

Robert loved hearing that. "Mom, I'm so glad that I am capable of giving you the sexual pleasure you deserve after,... you know, going so long being neglected by Dad."

"Oh Robert, my precious son." Said Karen as she slowly started stroking her son's cock. "You're the best. You know in a way, you have taken my virginity too."

"How's that Mom?"

"Well. You have claimed six inches of my pussy that your father will never have. Plus you gave me my first full body orgasm. To me that was virgin territory until you claimed it."

Karen and her son kissed each other like the forbidden incestuous lovers they have become. Their tongues intertwined and danced. They continued kissing for a several minutes Robert whispered sweet nothings to his Mother's ears as they kissed with a deep loving passion for one another.

Karen was still impressed with the size of her son's cock. She just held it slowly stroking it from its base all the way up to its mushroom shaped head. It wasn't long before Robert became hard again. Karen loved watching it grow to its full length, noting that when it lays on top of his stomach it, reaches past his belly button. She then got up and straddled her son taking hold of his cock and positioned it to the opening of her still wet pussy.

She was going to ride her son's cock, cowboy style. She moaned as she slid down his shaft slowly impaling herself on her son's big fat cock. The feeling was incredible, she was loving the hard feeling of his thick cock filling the inside of her pussy to the max.

Robert was beside himself. Looking up at his beautiful Mother straddling him and watching her as she slowly sank herself down onto his cock. He watched as it slowly disappeared inside of her lovely pussy. The feeling he experienced as his cock was being engulfed by his Mother's pussy was delightful. The warmth, the tightness, and the silky wet feeling inside of her pussy had him mesmerized.

Karen was moaning and shaking as she sank all the way down balls deep onto her son's cock. She was now ready to fuck. She had already started sliding up and down on his long thick shaft. Robert started moving his hips in sync with his Mother's movements. Karen now started bouncing on his cock faster and harder moaning in pleasure.

Robert loved watching his Mother's big beautiful breasts bounce as she rode his cock. He reached up to caress her wondrous double H Cup boobs. Karen covered his hands with hers and guided them to her eraser sized nipples which he happily rubbed and tweaked.

"Ohhh-yes my son." Karen had sank all the way back down onto her son's cock and began rocking her hips back and forth very vigorously sending her into another intense full body orgasm. She was shaking violently, enjoying the hell out of fucking her son.

"Oh fuck yes." Said Karen. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck yeah."

Robert just held firm as his Mother rocked her hips on his cock so fast you would think that she was a mechanical part for a sex machine. He could see her love juices squirting out of her pussy. Karen had arched her back and tilted her head up toward to the ceiling with her eyes closed. Her mouth was open looking like she was trying to speak, but made no audible sounds.

She was in a state of ecstasy so intense she was trying to scream out words of gratitude, to thank her son for giving her the one of the most powerful, most gratifying orgasms of her life. But her words were silent. Maybe a faint whisper.

Robert vigorously pumped his cock into his Mother's pussy and began moaning in pleasure himself. "Ooohhh, Mom, I love this, I love you. This feels so fucking good it's beyond words." He said as he continued to pump his cock inside his Mom.

Karen was going wild riding her son's cock. She now leaned on her son's chest using both hands for support as she rocked and shook looking like she was trying to scream out in ecstasy, but all that could be heard were tiny high pitched squeals.

Robert was getting that feeling. The feeling that told him he was going to cum soon. He started to groan, and with his cock he was giving his Mother short, but hard thrust up and down into her sweet pussy. "Oh,-Mom I'm about to cum."

Karen acknowledged her son by nodding her head yes when Robert's orgasm hit. "Ohhh,-Ohhh,-Ohhh." He was grunting as his cock exploded inside of his Mother's pussy sending rope after rope after rope of his young potent baby making sperm deep inside of her.

Karen was now barely able to voice her appreciation of her orgasm. "Oh fuck Robert,.... I'm cumming so hard,..... it's never been this good." Karen's body was still shaking atop her son. Robert was still shooting sperm deep inside of his Mother.

"Oh fuck yes, I can feel you cumming in me baby. I love it." Robert's hips were thrusting upward into his Mother's pussy lifting her body up on every thrust.

As Karen's orgasm subsided, she was so exhausted that she collapsed on top of her son. Her breasts smashing into his chest which felt amazing to Robert. She was breathing hard after enjoying her mind blowing orgasm.

Robert was through cumming as well, and the two lovers, Mother and son, lay together with her on top of her son with his cock still inside of her. Karen loved the feeling of her son's cock buried deep inside her.

After a few minutes rest, Karen found the strength to kiss her son. He responded and they kissed very passionately as their tongues intertwined and danced together for several minutes.

Robert was smiling from ear to ear. "I love you Mom. I never would have imagined that my dreams about you would ever come true." Robert and Karen were looking into each other's eyes when he said. "I've never been so much in love Mom."

"Neither have I son. I feel like a new woman because of you. I feel like a teenager in love." She laughed. "I feel like I'm starting a new chapter in my life." They kissed some more and then Karen said. "I could use a shower."

The master bath and shower was very nice. It was huge with four shower heads and a shower seat designed for two people. It had a clear glass door, and clear glass overlooking a huge garden tub next to the shower, also big enough to fit two people comfortably.

Robert and his Mother showered together for the first time. She used her bare hands and body wash to scrub and rub her hands all over her son's chest, his six pack abs, Shoulders, and biceps. Karen then held her son's cock washing it thoroughly running her soapy hands up and down his shaft. She soaped up his balls then continued washing his cock, which of course was coming to life.

Karen's eyes were locked on her son's cock as it grew and grew, till it reached full erection. It pointed at a slightly upward angle right toward Karen's face. She was smiling as she pulled down on her son's cock, then let go of it to watch it spring back up. She giggled as she pulled it from side to side to see it swing back to pointing at her face.

Robert was enjoying the fact that his Mother was having so much fun playing with his cock. She then knelt down in front of her son and started to give him a hand job. At that point, Robert knew, that his Mom was going to make him cum right here in the shower.

As the water was rinsing the soap off of Robert's cock. He moaned as his Mom kept pumping his cock. She had an amazingly firm grip on his cock as she vigorously pumped its full length from the base to the top. With her other hand she was rolling his large balls around.

Robert was getting close. "Oh,-Yes Mom." Robert became weak in the knees and had to lean his back against the shower wall. Karen knew her son was about to cum. She looked and could see his cock head expaning.

This was the moment. Karen opened her mouth and engulfed her son's cock, and bobbed on it back and forth just as he exploded with rope, after rope, after rope of his cum flying directly into his Mother's mouth.

"Ohhhh,-Ohhhh, Oh-Mom you're amazing." Robert was having a hard time standing as he shot cum into his Mother's mouth. She was swallowing as much as she could. Robert was shooting so much cum into her mouth she couldn't swallow it all fast enough. So she didn't.

So after Robert was through cumming, she milked out the rest of his semen as much as possible, then she opened her mouth to show her son that she had a mouth full of his cum. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed two times. Then opened her mouth up again to show him that it was gone. Robert loved seeing his Mother do that for him.

Then it was Robert's turn to wash his Mom. It was a pleasurable experience for him to wash his Mother's amazing big beautiful breasts. He washed them all over gently squeezing and caressing them, pushing them together from each side. Lifting them and soaping them all up. For Robert it was pure joy.

He washed her areoles and tweaked her nipples. "I just want to make sure these are well washed and clean." Said Robert with a big smile.

Karen just smiled as he made his way down her body making sure her pussy was clean, inside and out. He loved washing her hips and ass. He even kissed her ass multiple times on both cheeks. Karen seemed to enjoy that as she looked behind her to see her son's lips on her ass. Then he soaped up her thighs, and made his way down her calf muscles and he took his time washing her feet.

Then he returned to her pussy. Robert kissed her pussy lips as if they could kiss him back. He drove his tongue in wiggled it around then pulled out making a kissing sound on her pussy lips.

Karen said. "Wait a second my darling son." Karen moved to sit down on the shower seat. Robert was right there eager to eat as his Mother put both of her hands behind his head and pulled him right to her honey pot. She raised her legs up over her son's shoulders and Robert's face was now buried in his Mother's pussy and he couldn't be happier. Karen's husband had only eaten her pussy once, which was on their wedding night. Sadly he hated the taste and did not even eat her pussy to orgasm. So it was nowhere near as good as the pussy licking her own son was giving her. Karen was glad that it was her own son who was giving her this new found pleasure.

Robert really went to town digging his tongue into his Mom's pussy. He rolled his tongue all around in there. He wiggled it real fast, then flicked it back and forth over her clit. He was loving the taste of his Mom's pussy.

Karen was sure loving the pussy licking her son was giving her. "Oh yes, yes, yes, My sweet son eat my pussy. Eat it. Eat it, eat it." Karen started rocking her hips as much as she could on the shower seat. "Eat my pussy like it's the last meal you'll ever eat." She screamed out.

Robert was giving it all he's got. He was licking and sucking her clit enjoying it so much, Karen thought to herself. "My son was born to eat pussy. I'm so glad it's my pussy that gets to benefit from his talent." His tongue does stick out six inches past his lips. So he was really flicking his tongue like a professional pussy eater giving her clit the business.

Karen was wiggling around on the shower seat holding her son's head as tight to her pussy as possible. Her knees were spread wide, and her calves were up over his shoulders and her heels were resting near the middle of his back. Karen was close to an orgasm. Robert was eagerly awaiting his Mother's love juices.

"Oh fuck yeah, eat my pussy eat it." Karen's body started to shake in ecstasy. "Oh fuck yeah...... Oh my God here it comes. I'm squirting my orgasm into your mouth my son. Ooohhh." Karen was cumming so hard, that you could barely hear her say in a low voice. "Swallow it, Swallow it, Swallow it all my baby boy."

Robert was doing just that, as his Mom squirted her love juices directly into his mouth, he was swallowing it down as if he were dying of thirst. "Mmmm." Was the only sound Robert could make as he drank down his Mother's delicious sweet pussy juice.

Karen watched her son amazed, at how eager he was to swallow her sweet orgasmic juices. She knew at that point, that having her son eat her pussy would become a regular event in their love making rituals. As Karen's orgasm subsided, she released the hold on her son's head but kept her legs over his shoulders.

"Mmmm. Mom I just love the way you taste." Said Robert with a smile. He looked at his Mother who was smiling brightly back at him as he said "You taste so good Mom. I'm going to want to eat your pussy again later today. Maybe more than once." Karen was thrilled to hear it.

Karen was smiling brightly at her son and said. "I'll certainly be looking forward to that my wonderful son who loves to eat my pussy."

Robert showered his Mother's pussy with tender loving kisses. She watched her son smiling as he worshiped her pussy. Karen was running her hands through his hair, proud of her son for the way he shows proper respect to her. Her son was making her feel like a Queen.

When they walked out of the shower they dried each other off. They were both smiling. Karen told her son that she hasn't felt so alive in a very long time, thanks to him. Robert was happy that he was able to give his Mom something that he knew his father could never give.

Robert wasn't going to worry about putting on any clothes. It was already after 11:00am on this Saturday morning. Robert told his Mom that he would prepare lunch. Karen said Ok as she watched her son head off toward the kitchen naked.

Karen put on a pair of denim micro mini shorts. No panties. And a tight low cut women's t-shirt. No bra. When she joined Robert in the kitchen, he was naked getting a few pots ready on the stove.

When he saw his Mom, he did a double take and stopped what he was doing. He took in the view of his Mother. Her micro mini shorts looked smaller than some bikini bottoms that he'd seen. They showed off plenty of ass cheek. They were cut high on hips, and came to a nice V shape over her pussy. And her tight low cut women's T-shirt with no bra. Man, you could see a generous amount of cleavage, and her nipples where poking out of the tight fabric of her shirt and you could see how large her gorgeous big boobs are.

"Oh My God Mom you look so sexy. Beautiful. And Hot." He said staring at his Goddess.

"Thank you sweetheart, I bought this outfit especially to wear for you." Said Karen as she posed in several different positions for her son. "I have no plans to ever wear this." She said with her arms stretched out to her sides. "For your Dad. This outfit is strictly for your eyes only."

Robert smiled as his cock grew to full erection.

"My, my, are we getting excited here?" Asked Karen teasing her son. She stepped up to him and wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly stroked it.

"Mom if you keep dressing sexy for me like this, I might get a permanent hard on."

Karen laughed and continued to tease her son by saying. "Sounds intriguing. That means you could be ready to fuck me at a moment's notice day or night." Said Karen in a seductive voice and a sultry look on her face.

Robert groaned as his Mom continued to stroke his cock. She kneeled down to her knees and kissed the mushroom shaped head of his cock, and licked up the pre cum. She then engulfed her son's cock into her mouth as deep as she could go. She bobbed her head furiously on his cock like she means business. Robert groaned and leaned back on the kitchen counter while his Mother gave him a delightful blow job.

"Oh,-Mom. I love the way you suck my cock." Said Robert as Karen tried to deep throat her son. She relaxed her throat muscles and sucked in more of her son's cock. Deeper than before. She held still for a moment, then tried to take even more his cock deeper into her throat.

"Oh my God Mom. You're amazing." Robert was already getting close to cumming. "You're an incredible cocksucker Mom. No offense." Karen struggled not to laugh at that comment as she continued suck off her son. Robert groaned. "Oh Mom I'm cumming." Karen had never put such an effort in to sucking a cock before. She wanted to give her son the best blow job that she could ever give. She wanted to give her son a better blow job than she had ever given to her son's father, her husband. Or ever will.

She succeeded. "Oohhh, Oohhh, Mom. My God Mom. Oohhh you're, Oohhh. Oohhh." Robert's hips were going back and forth gently trying to get his cock deeper into his Mother's throat. He was careful not to be too forceful. Not with his Mom.

Karen held the base of Robert's cock with both hands while she bobbed her head as deep on his shaft as possible. Her son was moaning while shooting ropes of cum down his Mother's throat. She backed off of his cock enough to breathe, as he continued shooting sperm into her mouth. Karen was swallowing it all this time enjoying the taste of her son.

As Robert's orgasm subsided, Robert watched as his Mother cleaned his cock with her mouth licking it from the base to the top over and over treating it like a popsicle. When she was done, she wiped it down with a hand towel.

"There we are." Said Karen. "Now that you're cock is all cleaned up, you can start cooking lunch. Sorry for the rude interruption."

"Oh, it's perfectly alright Mom, you can interrupt me like that anytime." Said Robert as he put on his apron. When Robert walked to the refrigerator to get what he needed to cook, Karen was couldn't help but stare at her son's cute bare butt not covered by the apron.

He was going to cook homemade spaghetti and meat sauce by strictly following his Mom's recipe. Karen offered to help. But her son insisted that she sit down and relax and that he would handle the cooking. He wanted to make his Mom proud.

1...34567...9